Letters || TaeJin ✔

By jinniyakim

Seokjin is working in a restaurant owned by his best friend. Being a top student in high school and a school... More

Characters
1. Hustle
2. Favor
3. First Letter
4. Crush
5. Broken Promise
6. Unfortunate
7. Uncertain
8. Second Letter
9. Extra
10. Hide
11. Apologies
12. Third Letter
13. Another
14. Interrogation
15. Accused
16. Birthday
17. Anonymous
18. Secret
19. Fifth Letter
20. Missing
21. Sorry
22. Convince
23. Plans
24. Pretend
25. Scarf
26. Shoulder to cry on
27. Friendly
28. Gift
29. Two Letters
30. Expectation
31. Disappointments
32. Confused
33. Cry
34. Can You?
35. Preparation
36. Unexpected
37. Day Out
38. Unforgettable
39. Cannot Be
40. Meant to Be
42. Freed
43. Lucky Day
44. Notebook
45. Safety
46. Hope
47. Confession
48. First
49. Choice
50. Question
51. Self Love
52. Surprise
53. Feelings
54. Chance
55. Witnessed
56. Confrontation
57. Comfort
58. Sky
59. Good Night
60. Good Night 2
61. Good Times
62. No Place
63. Message
64. Fly
65. News
66. Surprises
67. A Love Letter
68. Love Wall
69. Together

41. Situations

9.2K 866 715
By jinniyakim

Jin carried the grocery bags with Yoongi's help and placed them in the trunk.

"I can't believe Jimin will ask you to buy all these and you will commute on your way back to his resto. He is insane, honestly." Yoongi said while shaking his head.

Jin chuckled at Yoongi's reaction. "It's okay. I really wanted to experience buying loads of groceries."

Yoongi sighed at Jin's response. He noticed that Jin's dreams are unusually small but the happiness it brings to him is enormous.

"Aren't you tired?" Yoongi's face turned serious while Jin's smile slowly fades away.

"I'll never get tired of working. I am always motivated because Jungkook is about to graduate soon. I can finally feel the product of my hard work."

Yoongi snorted. It's not that he's mocking Jin but it's more of Jin not understanding or more of intentionally not understanding his question. "I admire your hard work but what I meant by my question is, aren't you tired of doing shits for Jimin?"

Jin's eyes linger at Yoongi's for a while. Then he looks down, not having the guts to lie more. He flashes a shy smile still looking at his shoes. "I don't know what you're talking about."

Yoongi walks and stands beside Jin. Leaning his back against the car door. "I know you know exactly what I am talking about and it's not right that he's taking all the credits when in fact, it's all your hard work."

Jin's eyes widen in surprise. He did not expect that Yoongi will say something like that. He did not expect as well that Yoongi knows something about what's really happening. He thought that Yoongi only knew about Jimin being the real sender.

"Did Hoseok told you that too?" I asked as my heart beating painfully against my ribs.

"You know, it doesn't matter who told me or how did I find out. What Jimin is doing is clear deceit. And I don't know how Taehyung will react to that once he learned the truth." Yoongi answered with his voice full of concern.

Jin becomes silent. He doesn't want to defend himself and Jimin anymore. He doesn't want lies to be covered up with another lie. That's too much and he knows that he's not that type of person.

"Can... Can you promise that you will not say anything to Mr. Kim?" Jin asked shyly. It's more of pleading rather than asking.

Yoongi clicked his tongue as he puts his hands in his pocket. Clearly, he's disappointed. "I hate to do this but okay. I'll keep my mouth shut for now but I cannot promise how long."

Jin looks at Yoongi who refused to look back. He's worried that Yoongi will say something unnecessary. "I-i'm sorry. Did I disappoint you?"

Yoongi just let out a bark of a laugh. "So you're more worried about how I feel rather than what you're feeling?"

Jin starts to play with his fingers while staring at them.

"Your feelings are important too. Your feelings are valid and you should think about yourself once in a while. You remember the first time I saw you?"

Jin pouts. He looks at Yoongi and nods.

"To be honest, I admire your beauty. It's not every day that I'll get to see a handsome waiter in a restaurant, you know."

A small smile appears on Jin's face.

"Until now, that admiration is still there. But it's not only because of your looks but more of what you are."

Jin's heart skipped a beat hearing a compliment from Yoongi. He's been getting a lot of compliments about his looks. Only his friend and Jungkook tell him that he is a nice person. Hearing it from others other than his loved ones feels unreal for him.

"T-Thanks," Jin uttered with a smile.

Yoongi smiled back. "But being nice doesn't mean you should let others abuse you. You should not let other people do that to you because they will only keep on doing that.

I'm not saying that you should fight Jimin. But please, stand up for yourself. It's okay and it's the right thing to do."

Jin didn't know if he will nod or just let it pass. Yoongi and Hoseok told him the same thing. No matter what he does, speaking up is so hard for him.

Jin's thoughts got disrupted when he saw a hand asking for a shake. He looked up and Yoongi smiled widely. "I hope we can be friends."

Jin looked a little confused. "Aren't we yet?"

"Let's make it official."

Jin laughed but took Yoongi's hand for a shake.

"Your hair fits you well by the way," Yoongi said causing the slight tint of pink on Jin's cheeks.

"It's Hoseok who did that."

Yoongi chuckled. "Tell him to always do that because you look amazing in that hairstyle."

Jin jokingly rolled his eyes. "Let's go back now before you say something more."

Yoongi laughed as he walks towards the driver seat.

***

Taehyung

I'm still wondering how close Yoongi is with Jin. The way Yoongi talked to Jin earlier, and the way he pulled him, it seemed as if they are talking for a long time now.

"Yoongi always eats here?" I asked Jimin who is currently eating lunch with me.

"No. He's been here as many times as you. Why?"

I shake my head. "Nothing. I'm just glad he discovered your restaurant. The foods are awesome."

Jimin pushed his hair at the back of his ear. He smiled shyly at me. "This is my passion. I'm glad you liked it here as much as my cooking."

"Well, your chef's cooking is nothing compared to your home-cooked meals."

Jimin's face brightens and he blushed. "Don't say that. Don't worry I will bring you dinner later. By the way, are you sure Yoongi doesn't want to eat here?" Jimin asked I guess for the tenth time now since I arrived here.

"I'm sure," I reassured him. "It's okay. And by the way, Yoongi said they're on their way back."

"Oh! Alright. I'll ask the chefs to prepare the take out food." Jimin left his seat and walked inside the kitchen.

While walking back, a customer called his attention to place an order. Jimin took a notepad from his back pocket and a familiar-looking pen. After, he slipped the order on the counter before walking back and sitting across my seat.

"By the way, I know your restobar serves Western dishes. Can you make homemade tteokbokki?"

Jimin looked a bit surprised by my question. "You want me to bring Tteokbokki later?"

I nod. "If possible? Sorry but I'm craving for it."

"Homemade Tteokbokki for dinner then!"

I remember my trip with Jin when we ate a lot of street foods. Honestly, I enjoyed it more than my trips to an expensive restaurant. "Jimin, have you tried eating in the downtown area?"

Jimin thinks for a while before he crumpled his forehead when he finally realized what I am talking about. "You mean at the street food stalls there?"

I nod.

"Oh no. Don't eat there. The foods there are nasty! Believe me, it's dirty!" Jimin looked disgusted hearing what I just said. "How did you know about that place? Don't tell me you ate there!"

I did not answer. I don't believe Jin has me eat dirty foods. Besides, the fact that Jin frequently goes there to eat, it means the foods are safe. And in my own opinion, what I ate there all tasted amazing.

"Do you want me to recommend a nice restaurant that serves street foods?" Jimin offered.

Though I'm a bit hesitant, I nod. "S-Sure."

Jimin takes out the pen and paper again from his back pocket and writes something. I'm right, the pen he's using is the same pen Jin gave me. I saw Jimin's name painted on it and it made me smile. I am 100% sure that it's Jin's gift for Jimin. Jin really is a very sweet and thoughtful person.

But in the middle of writing, Jimin stopped and tried shaking the pen.

"I guess the ink is already dry." He said while he tries to write again. "Wait I'll get a new pen."

He stands up and walks towards the counter. But what shocks me the most is when he tosses the pen in the waste can. I don't know why a pinch of pain suddenly pierced my heart. How can he throw a gift from someone who considers him as a friend? Whether if the pen is working or not, in my opinion, he should just keep it rather than throwing it.

"Why did you throw the pen?" I asked as Jimin settles himself across my seat again.

Jimin smiled as if its nothing. "Oh! It doesn't want to write. Besides, it's only a cheap pen. So it's okay to throw it."

I don't know what to feel. My heart suddenly breaks for Jin. I am sure that he will get sad once he knew what Jimin did to his gift for him. And I pray that he wouldn't know.

"Here." Jimin gave me the paper with the name of the restaurant and the address written on it. "I promise you, the foods there are great."

I stared at the paper and the handwriting. I then looked at Jimin, waiting to be acknowledged. I put the paper in my pocket. Then the front door opens, it's Yoongi and Jin with the bags of goods they just bought. Jimin looked surprised that I rushed outside so he ran behind me.

I carried a bag of goods and Jin rushed to stopped me. "Taehyung no! Let me!"

Jimin glared at Jin. "Why did you call him by his name?! Respect him Jin!"

Jin's eyes widened. His face reddened. I know he's worried. And I am worried as well that Jimin will scold him. "It's okay Jimin. I told him not to be so formal. I'm the one who asked him to call me by my name."

Jin grabbed the bag from my arms and carried it. "I'm sorry Mr. Kim. It won't happen again."

Jin bowed before walking fast inside. Jimin faced me and his face looked apologetic but at the same time, I can already sense that he has questions. Or perhaps, doubts?

"I'm sorry about that. Jin can be rude sometimes."

I waved my hand. "No, he's not. I really asked him not to call me by my first name."

I'm glad that before Jimin can talk again, Yoongi came and signaled that it's time for us to leave.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

789K 34.4K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
213K 8.8K 41
"hyung iam scared" taehyung. "Don't worry tae I'll return in one week promise" jin. After a week... "h-hyung why didn't you come back....you left me...
312K 13.8K 56
What if you used to be the bad boy in your school. Always teasing this one person. Then something happens that you never see them again. Until 3 y...
175K 12.2K 34
{Completed} Where a fanboy sends One Letter, Four Messages, Three Gifts to his idol every month. Seeing the same amount every month the fanboy gets n...