Secret Elite | ✔| writing a...

By _elissee

BOOK ONE OF THE ELITE SERIES. After being expelled for the third time, this time for breaking a misogynistic... More

preface
aesthetics
playlist
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xiii.
xv.
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
xix
xx.
xxi.
xxii.
xxiii.
xxiv.
xxv.
xxvi.
xxvii.
xxviii.
xxix.
xxx.
xxxi.
xxxii.
xxxiii.
xxxiv.
xxxv.
xxxvi.
xxxvii.
xxxviii.
xxxix.
xl.
xli.
xlii.
xliii.
tweets

xiv.

85.5K 3.4K 1.9K
By _elissee

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

adrianna saint laurent
perspective

--

"I'M DONE WITH you." Theo groans, resting his head back on the couch as I let out a scoff.

"No, you're not."

He thinks for a second before turning around to face me, "You're right."

"When am I not?" I roll my eyes.

"Let's watch a movie!" Kota cheers, jumping on the couch, making everyone on the couch bounce.

I get squeezed into the corner as Kota leans on Nico who was right next to me. Nico sends me a small smile before pushing Kota on the other side, allowing me to comfortably sit. I send him a smile in return.

"I have a suggestion. Conjuring Two would be great. Anna dear, my arms are always open for you." Theo suggests, sending me a smirk.

"We're not watching that horrible movie again." Kota immediately declines, a fearful expression on his face.

"Again?" Elijah stares at Kota, arching an eyebrow at him.

"We watched it together at her house," Nico answers, resulting in Theo and Elijah turning their heads to stare at me.

"I would love to see Kota's expressions again, they're pleasing to watch." I muse, smirking at Kota.

"Don't you agree too, Nico?" I look at Nico, an amused smile playing on my lips.

Nico grins, nodding his head, "I would love to watch him faint again," he teases, staring at a petrified Kota.

"You two are pure evil, even moody Elijah is better!" Kota cries into his cushion while Nico and I wickedly smile at him as Elijah scoffs at Kota's words.

"Nico and Kota have been to your house?" Theo stares at me in curiosity.

"Obviously. I invited them over when they dropped me home." I shrug, stating the obvious.

"We even made cute doughnuts!" Kota grins as I look at Theo and Elijah's envious expressions.

Ah, looks like they wanted to come over as well.

"You nearly set my apartment on fire." I point a finger at Kota who was pretending like he didn't hear a thing.

"What did you even expect from him?" Elijah rolls his eyes in amusement.

"I'll go make some popcorn!" Kota squeals, running away before the situation could become worse.

"I'll go after him cause I'm afraid he's gonna burn his own house." I mutter, getting up from the couch and walking towards the kitchen.

I see Kota remove a packet of popcorn kernels and I lean on the kitchen island as he puts the popcorn in the microwave.

"Where are the bowls, Kota?" I ask as I see Kota taking drinks out of the black refrigerator.

"Third shelf on the top," he replies before taking a sip from the can.

I glance at the can and turn around to gets the bowls.

I swear that was a beer can not a juice can. I hope he knows that.

I find the shelf and stretch my hand out for it, standing on my tiptoes.

Fuck, I was only an inch short.

I groan and glare at the shelf, "Stupid shelf," I mutter under my breath. I furrow my eyebrows as I see a hand grabbing the bowls from above my head.

I lean back and feel a hard coiled chest on my back. I turn my head around and see Elijah looking down at me in amusement as he places the bowls on the marble countertop.

"You're so short." Elijah chuckles at me as I fold my arms at him.

The amount of guys who use that line to flirt is immaculate.

"Don't make me strangle you," I narrow my eyes at him as he smiles down at me and puts his arms on my side, trapping me in between his arms.

Elijah arches an eyebrow, an amused smirk playing on his lips, "You're not tall enough for that, little firecracker," he mutters in my ears.

Okay but, his voice sounds so fucking hot.

I look into his eyes and smirk, bringing my lips closer to his ear.

"You've sunk low enough for me to reach," I whisper in his ear, travelling my hand down his strong back and that was enough to make him remove his hands on my sides.

I chuckle and walk away from him, watching Theo walk towards Elijah and pat his back.

Kota walks out with a bunch of drinks in his hands and I look at the pair who were chatting.

"If you aren't gonna help, get out." I narrow my eyes at them.

Theo raises his hands in defence and turns to give Elijah a smirk. He pats Elijah's shoulder before walking out of the kitchen.

"You're staying to help me?" I stare at the green-eyed devil.

"No shit, Sherlock. I'm staying so I could stare at you." Elijah rolls his eyes at me.

"Ah, you could've said that earlier. I would have let you stare at me all you want. Another man to add to my list of admirers." I muse, a small smirk growing on my lips.

"Who are the rest of your admirers?" His voice is low as he takes steps closer towards me, his arms crossed, eyes fixated on my lips.

"Why do you wanna know? Will you go kill them all?" I muse, staring into his eyes, a green fire burning in them.

"I might as well," he mutters, bending down to my eye level, his eyes looking into mine.

I smirk, "Ah, do you want to be my only admirer?"

He looks into my eyes before moving his face away from mine. He shakes his head at me with a smile before grabbing the bowl of popcorn and walks away.

Well, that was interesting.

I grab the other bowl and walk behind him. As soon as I enter the living room, I'm greeted with the sight of Kota and Theo hugging each other.

They looked drunk...as fuck.

We keep the bowls on the glass table and I look at Nico.

"How much did they drink?" I groan as I point to the two drunk boys on the floor.

Nico sighs and points to the three empty wine bottles on the floor.

Three empty bottles.

They must treat wine as cranberry juice.

Elijah lets out a chuckle, finding the sight amusing. But I didn't find it amusing at all.

I wanted to drink some wine too, but the fuckers drank it all.

"Kota, how high are you?" I sigh, staring at the drunk boy.

"Six foot," he slurs.

He definitely isn't in the right state of mind. Not like he ever is.

I facepalm myself while the others shake their heads at him.

I sit in between Nico and Elijah on the couch, our eyes focused on the movie playing on the large screen, ignoring Theo and Kota who were cuddling each other on the floor while sleeping.

I made sure to take pictures of the two drunk boys so I could tease them when they will be sober.

We soon finish watching the movie and I stand up, stretching my arms, joined by Nico and Elijah.

"Damn, it's eleven already. I need to go home." I hiss, staring at the time on my screen.

"I'll drop you," both Nico and Elijah offer at the same time and stare at each other. Nico arches an eyebrow at Elijah, surprised by his offer and so was I.

"No, I'll drop her since my driver is right outside," Elijah states, glancing back at me.

Since he's being so kind, I'll accept his offer.

"I'll go with Elijah since someone needs to watch over them." I smile at Nico as I point to the two on the floor.

"But thanks for the offer." I smile at Nico and walk up to him, engulfing him in a hug while Elijah stands on my side waiting for me.

"Good night, Anna." Nico smiles at me as we pull away from the hug.

"Good night, Nico," I wave at him before walking out of the mansion with Elijah by my side.

I spot a sleek black Aston Martin Rapide and whistle, "Nice car, grumpy bear."

He smiles and opens the door for me to which I playfully roll my eyes at him.

We drive in a comfortable silence as I look at the night city lights of New York.

Once we reach, I thank the driver and unbuckle the seatbelt but I get stopped before I could open the door.

"Wait, I'll drop you." Elijah unbuckles his seat belt, opening the door.

"No. It's fine, Elijah. Giving me a ride is more than enough." I give him a small smile and get out of the car but Elijah was already out before me.

Elijah walks by my side as we walk towards the elevator.

"You're very stubborn, you know that right?" I scoff, looking up at him.

"You're very tall, you know that right?" He retorts and I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"What? Weren't we telling each other things we're not?" He chuckles and I shake my head at him.

"You make me want to bang my head on the wall, grumpy bear." I scoff, rolling my eyes at him.

"You're welcome, firecracker," he smiles at me, tucking a strand on my hair behind my ear.

I smile at him before we both reach my floor. We both walk out of the elevator and walk towards my apartment.

"Thank you for dropping me here," I smile at him.

"It's fine," he mutters.

"Goodnight, Anna." He gives me a small smile.

"Goodnight, Elijah, " I smile at him before he starts to walk away.

"Oh, and by the way, " he turns around to look at me and I wait for him to finish his sentence.

"My answer is yes to the question you asked in the kitchen, " he smirks at me before disappearing out of my sight.

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion before biting my lip when I realise what he meant.

Elijah freaking Winchester said yes to being my only admirer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 401 72
Because favours are priced... -*-*-*-*-*- "You have an insatiable desire for trouble Camille Sanders. You'll never just be satisfied. You're like me...
4.2K 342 50
"Please, come back to me." "I never left." *** Clara Carter, the troublemaker of A...
51.7K 2.4K 47
*UNDER EDITING* ❝What I saw in front of me was unbelievable. I felt a gut wrenching pain in my heart, as if someone has stabbed me a million times. S...
6.7K 439 50
Completed | Rated R - Contains Violence, Strong Language, Sexual Content + You've been warned. Arabella Callahan was just sixteen years old when she...