Secret Elite | ✔| writing a...

By _elissee

BOOK ONE OF THE ELITE SERIES. After being expelled for the third time, this time for breaking a misogynistic... More

preface
aesthetics
playlist
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xiii.
xiv.
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
xix
xx.
xxi.
xxii.
xxiii.
xxiv.
xxv.
xxvi.
xxvii.
xxviii.
xxix.
xxx.
xxxi.
xxxii.
xxxiii.
xxxiv.
xxxv.
xxxvi.
xxxvii.
xxxviii.
xxxix.
xl.
xli.
xlii.
xliii.
tweets

xv.

83K 3.1K 1.2K
By _elissee

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

adrianna saint laurent
perspective

---

I GROAN AS I flung my eyes open due to shuffling noises coming from outside my room. I groggily stare at my door and the noises halted.

I must be hearing things.

Groaning into the pillow, I look at the clock on my nightstand and scoff since it was only nine on a Saturday morning. I get off my bed knowing I won't go back to sleep.

I hate the fact that once I wake up, it's so damn hard for me to go back to sleep.

I get off my bed and push my feet into my pink fluffy slippers and walk towards my bedroom door. I twist the doorknob and open the door, I feel a stare and look up only to be greeted by Theo's face.

I blink once before letting out a scream, a loud one.

"It's us!" I hear Kota's loud voice and turn my head to see Kota, Nico and Elijah staring at me.

I stop screaming and thank heaven that the apartment was soundproof or else I would have woken the whole building up. I blink again and look at them, then Theo.

"Gosh, it's just you." I sigh, rubbing my eyes.

"Theo, you fucking scared her." Elijah glares at the guy who was checking my outfit out. He was staring at my rose gold, satin cami top and the matching shorts which didn't cover half of my body.

"You terrified the fuck out of me." I hiss, putting my hand on my heart as Theo releases a scoff.

"I thought you would be happy to see my face first thing in the morning," Theo mutters, rolling his eyes at me.

"Ah, didn't you feel the joy in my scream?" I mutter, sending him a glare.

"But I can make you scream in joy later," he smirks, twirling a strand of my hair around his finger.

"Mhm, why do that when I can make you scream in pain without touching you." I smile as I slap his hand back.

Theo gasps, "Oh really? Then I -," he gets cut off by Elijah as he pushes Theo away from me while I raise my eyebrow at Elijah's move.

"That's enough for now," Elijah states, looking at me and Theo.

"I'm gonna freshen up and come back, make yourselves comfortable," I tell them before grabbing clothes from my room and walking towards the bedroom.

"But it looks like you guys have already made yourself comfortable without me telling you," I snort before shutting the door on their faces.

After quickly doing my morning routine, I come out with grey joggers paired with a white crop tank top while my hair was in a high ponytail. I walk towards the couch and make myself comfortable between Elijah and Nico.

Theo was on the armchair, making Kota sit alone around the small round dining table which wasn't far from the couch, considering the size of the apartment.

"So? Why did you all come here?" I stare at all of them, waiting for an answer.

"I brought them along so we could make doughnuts again!" Kota cheers excitedly, grinning at me.

"You came to my house at nine on a fucking Saturday morning after spending the night drunk, just to make doughnuts?" I screech as he happily nods his head.

This boy is going to get strangled for ruining my sleep.

"Dakota, I'm gonna fucking murder you!" I shriek as I get up and run towards Kota, almost grabbing him, almost.

Elijah wraps his arms around my waist, stopping me from grabbing Kota, who ran and hid behind Nico.

"Leave me, Elijah," I mutter.

"No, Anna. You're gonna kill him." He shakes his head with a small smile.

I sigh, " Fine," I glare at Kota, "I'm sparing you today since I didn't have my breakfast."

I tap Elijah's hands which were wrapped around my waist, "You can leave me."

He nods and slowly removes his hands off me.

I walk towards the kitchen to make some hot chocolate for myself, "Did you guys eat breakfast?"

They all nod their heads and I widen my eyes.

Ew, they're all early birds. Opposites attract indeed.

"When the fuck did you wake up?" I scoff, squinting my eyes at them.

"Seven," they all reply like it is no big deal but to me is a huge deal. Sleep is precious.

"Psychopaths," I mutter under my breath and they all glance at me but I simply shrug at them.

"Hot chocolate?" I ask them but they all decline. I give them a weird look before I go and make myself some hot chocolate, eating croissants as well.

After eating the croissants, I walk towards the boys with the cup in my hand.

I stand behind the armchair which Theo was sitting on while the rest were on the couch.

"Kota, you still wanna make doughnuts?" I ask before taking a sip from the mug.

Kota nods his head with a bright grin on his face, the sunlight making his eyes seem like gemstones, "Hell yes! The ones we made were delicious!"

Nico whips his head in Kota's direction and scoffs, "You mean the doughnuts Anna and I made not you. All you did was fucking sprinkle on them!"

The two continue bickering while I finish my drink. The bickering didn't even end until I was done washing the dishes.

"It was still something!" Kota defends himself.

"Stop fighting, you two!" I glare at them and they both cross their arms before glaring at the TV.

"Since it's the five of us today, I need to buy some more ingredients since we baked a hell lot the other day. I'll go to the supermarket which is a few minutes away." I sigh, grabbing my phone.

"Does anyone wanna come with me?" I ask as I grab my card and slip it into my pocket.

"I'll come!" They all shout and look at each other again.

Oh God, this is going to be hard.

"I only need one person," I frown at them.

Taking all of them is like taking a class of naughty children for shopping. It's going to chaotic and thus, it is better to take just one.

Definitely not Kota or Theo.

"I'm coming!" They all shout and glare at each other, again.

I shake my head at their childishness, "I'll be doing very heavy grocery shopping so I'll need the strongest out of you four."

Oh God, I hope they don't bullfight now. Even if they do, it's clear who is going to win.

The green-eyed devil will easily beat them all.

I groan at them "Please don't make my apartment a boxing ring now."

The boys whip their heads in Elijah's direction who stands up and walks towards me in a confident manner.

Damn, someone is a bit too cocky about being the strongest.

He was being his usual dark thunderstorm by wearing a black Givenchy hoodie paired with slightly ripped black jeans.

Black was totally his colour.

"You're the strongest?" I muse in a teasing manner.

"Should I show you how strong I am?" He brings his face closer to mine, a confident smirk on his lips.

"Oh please, save it for later." I scoff as we slip into our shoes.

I open the main door and turn around to look at them, "Be good and take care of my apartment. We'll be back soon!"

I'm probably gonna regret leaving them here alone. I can feel it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 12.2K 37
[totally unedited and my first time at writing so I hope you guys bear with the flaws and read if you are going to] "I don't know why, but I tend to...
597K 19.8K 47
HEIRS SERIES #1 ~Eres Academy~ Paige Bennet is a commoner. Wealth isn't in her vocabulary, nor is designer...
307K 10.4K 62
[ FINISHED - unedited ] ❝How do I... How do I stop them?" "You want to stop them?" Rachel raised an eyebrow. "Yes," I nodded. She immediately broke o...
51.8K 2.4K 47
*UNDER EDITING* ❝What I saw in front of me was unbelievable. I felt a gut wrenching pain in my heart, as if someone has stabbed me a million times. S...