Tormented Mistress ( Book One...

Autorstwa xbrokendreamsx

[Lesbian / GirlxGirl] When Amber is taken from her family, her heart is destroyed. Her mother disappeared whe... Więcej

Tormented Mistress
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Author's Note

Chapter 60

20.1K 435 177
Autorstwa xbrokendreamsx

Amber blinked several times, but squeezed her eyes back shut after being blinded by a horribly bright light. She grew the courage to peek her eyes open once more, and did so slowly. As they adjusted, she came aware of her odd surroundings and terrible headache.

The ceiling above her which she stared at did not look at all like the one back at the house. She was so confused as she tried to think about what was going on. Her confusion then changed to plain shock when she looked to her right and found an angry looking Hailey. The woman stood next to the bedside in nothing but a long, oversized t-shirt.

Suddenly, everything came back. She had spent the night at this woman's house! She must have gotten so drunk...oh, no...Luna!

Amber simply stared at Hailey, and she must have read her mind. "Yeah! You're fucked!" She shouted way too loud, making Amber cover her ears in pain. She was suffering from a terrible hangover and felt as if she were going to puke. Luna was going to rip her to pieces. Did she have any idea where she was at?

Her thoughts were intruded as she soon found herself to be smacked with a pillow multiple times. "Eh!" She yelled as she jumped up. This only resulted in a wave of horrid pain and Amber tumbled against the wall and fell back against it with a groan.

"You're so stupid!" Hailey shouted before chucking the pillow at Amber's face.

At first, Amber was upset and scared. But now she was furious. What the hell was the lady's problem? She had gotten drunk, too!

Amber glared at Hailey from the opposite side of the bed. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" She yelled back.

"Me?! It's you that has the problem! You're the one that fucking got so drunk you spent the night at my house!"

With each loud word of Hailey's, Amber's head throbbed ten times harder. But her anger swallowed over her pain. "You got drunk, too, bitch!"

She should have known Hailey was similar to Luna in the way that she took no attitude. The woman angrily muttered under her breath as she furiously made her way towards Amber. Just by the look on her face, Amber cursed and cowered close to the wall as some sort of protection.

Hailey finally put her stomping to a halt as she stood nose to nose with Amber. Amber kept her cool and refused to back down since she hadn't done anything worse than the things Hailey had done. They had both gotten drunk and lost in the night. They had both forgotten that Amber needed to get back to the shop and home in one piece.

"Do you realize the amount of trouble you're in with Luna?" Hailey asked and Amber twitched from her cool breath hitting her skin with each word.

"Yes! I don't need you to lecture me about it!" Amber shouted, afraid she was about to reach her limit. What good was it going to do to sit here and argue? They needed to come up with a solution before Amber was killed.

Hailey let out a small grunt in obvious anger. She leaned away from Amber for an instant only to return back in front of her face. "Oh...God! I could hit you right now!"

Amber's eyes then filled with tears. The last thing she wanted was to be hit by the woman she loved. She stayed quiet and simply took a seat on the floor at Hailey's feet. She looked up at her to prove she was backing down from the argument. She was still angry, but this was getting ridiculous. All this arguing was going to do nothing but hurt their relationship.

Hailey must have finally came to realization of the same thing as she silently stared down at Amber.

"I'm sorry," Amber whispered up at her. She secretly only half meant it since she had not done much wrong at all, but she decided to be the mature one and apologize anyways.

Hailey sighed and kneeled in front of Amber. "Me too," she mumbled.

They stared at each other in silence, and Amber spoke up once she saw the tears now filling Hailey's eyes.

"Hey...why are you crying?" Amber gently asked as she moved a piece of Hailey's hair out of her face.

"Because I ruined everything," Hailey began as she let a tear fall. "I just wanted to have a good time with you, but I...I caused all this!"

Amber frowned and shook her head. She felt as if Hailey was being honest, since she could see how she would feel this way. "I know you did, it was my fault. It was a good, innocent time, but then I took it too far by getting crazy drunk."

Hailey sniffled although she did not let any other tears drop. "I tried to stop you, but I didn't push you to stop too hard, because I knew you were having fun. And that's what we went for: fun. So I did not want to take it away from you." Hailey paused, but not for long enough to allow Amber to speak. "Amber...you don't understand how it makes me feel when you smile. It sounds dumb and cheesy, but when you smile...all I want to do is keep that smile on your face. I want to make you happy."

Amber felt her cheeks flush. She couldn't believe the words Hailey just spoke. She loved their relationship...she loved her. No one ever seemed to pay much interest to Amber's happiness besides her father. But he had now left her, so she supposed he did not count.

She stared at Hailey, completely speechless. "Hailey, I...I don't know what to say..."

Hailey unexpectedly smiled. "You don't have to really say anything at all," she said seductively before leaning close to Amber. The woman continued towering over her, and Amber found herself lying on the floor instead of sitting, with Hailey crouched over her. Their faces stood not even inches away from the other.

"Just kiss me," Hailey whispered.

Amber didn't have to be told twice. She immediately leaned up slightly to connect their lips. The kiss was slow and soft. The whole kiss, she wondered what she was going to do about Luna. Would she tell her what she was doing? What was Luna thinking?

Her thoughts shifted back to the lovely creature above her when she suddenly felt Hailey's hand inching its way into Amber's jeans. She was still wearing Hailey's clothes from yesterday, but Hailey had managed to find her way inside of the pants.

Amber moaned into Hailey's mouth right when she felt a finger slide inside of her. Hailey let out a small giggle against Amber's lips. She could feel the girl's finger dancing inside of her. To contain her other moans, she bit down on Hailey's bottom lip. The woman let out a small grunt but did not move an inch. She only swirled her finger around in the perfect spot.

Hailey moved away way too quickly, and Amber let out a final moan as Hailey's finger pulled out of her. They then made eye contact and Amber could not help but smile. Hailey only gave her a half one in return, then stood and simply walked off. Amber mocked her action by standing on her own feet. She caught Hailey stepping into another room, and Amber finally examined her surroundings.

The walls which held her in were golden and were decorated with paintings; most being exotic animals. The bedspread matched the golden walls with a glowing gold of its own. There was a brown nightstand along with a brown dresser.

Curious, Amber followed Hailey in the room she had disappeared into. She found her to be digging through a drawer in a simple bathroom. She looked over at Amber. "What do you want to do about this?" She asked with a sigh.

Amber tilted her head for a moment, before realizing what Hailey was speaking of. "Oh...I don't know. Do you think it would be possible for me to never return?"

"No!" Hailey shouted, quiet sternly. Amber cringed as her shout sent a painful ringing through her head. Hailey did not seem to have any sort of hangover, and Amber didn't understand how. "Amber, she'll catch you. You can't run from her."

Amber sighed and looked to the ground. She knew Hailey really was right- just as she always was. But Amber so desperately wanted to get away, and saw this as a small chance to do so. Luna didn't know where Amber was at, or what she had been up to. But just as Hailey had said, Luna would for sure chase her and find her.

"So what? You're going to take me back to her now?"

Hailey walked closer to Amber. "I don't see any other option."

Amber frowned and looked around the room. "Is this your apartment?"

Hailey nodded. "How you like it?" She asked with a smile.

"I like it a lot. It's comfy and fancy all at once," she told her honestly.

Hailey silently grinned and pecked her lips as she brushed past her.

Amber's heart sped up just by the gentle peck. This woman had her so hooked.

"Are you taking me now?" Amber questioned as she followed Hailey back into the bedroom.

"I think I should. The longer you're gone, the more angry Luna is going to be," Hailey told her as she picked up the sneakers Amber had worn last night. "Here, put these back on. You can keep the clothes."

"You sure?" Amber asked as she took the clothes from her hands.

Hailey nodded. "Of course. They don't even fit me anyways."

Amber only smiled before pulling the shoes back on. She was excited to have things which belonged to Hailey, but was not sure if Luna could possibly smell Hailey from the clothes. She could go back in the clothes, and have Luna know she had been with Hailey just with a sniff. They had been on top of each other nonstop.

She was about to bring this up, but was cut off. "Ready?" Hailey rushed with a toss of her car keys in her hand.

Amber sighed sadly and nodded, not really sure if she actually was ready. Luna was going to give her the hardest time.

Once on their way to the house, Amber brought up her idea to tell Luna. "Should I tell her I was with a friend at the club? That'll make her less angry than if I told her I was with you."

Hailey nodded as she kept her eyes ahead. "Yeah, good idea."

Amber chewed on her bottom lip as she stared out the window. It was a Saturday morning, and not many people were out. She was grateful all this had occurred on a weekend, because both her and Hailey's trouble would be twenty times worse if it was the school-week.

The large house came into view too soon, and Amber cringed just by looking at it. She could only imagine all the rage Luna was saving up for her. Hailey pulled up to the house and reached in the backseat to grab Amber's uniform.

"Can you just give me that on Monday?" Amber asked, not feeling up to hauling the clothes around.

Hailey nodded and tossed them back. She returned her gaze to Amber, telling her it was time.

Amber took the hint and reluctantly began to climb out of the car. Hailey immediately grabbed her arm and yanked her back inside. Her lips were suddenly placed on Amber's and Amber returned the kiss. Hailey pulled away and silently stared at Amber with her gorgeous brown pools.

After a long moment of silence, Amber let out a nervous chuckle. "Well...pray for me."

Hailey gave her a sad smile, and Amber stepped out of the car. She shut the door behind her and watched as Hailey drove off.

She took a deep breath before stepping onto the porch then finally inside the house. After entering the house, Amber scanned it to find several vampires roaming around. One was clearly a slave boy, and when his eyes caught Amber, he glanced up at the next floor.

"Miss Luna! Amber has arrived!" He shouted to the railing above them.

Amber almost face-palmed. What the hell?!

The boy's eyes then flashed back to her, but before she could get the chance to hit him, Luna came into view. Amber went into immediate panic. She stared with wide eyes at the woman who stood at the top of the staircase before her.

She appeared to be already heaving with anger. "Where the hell have you been?!" She roared before storming down the staircase.

"I...I..." Amber stuttered as Luna began approaching her with her red eyes tightly narrowed. "I was..." Amber could not find the words to speak- she was absolutely terrified.

Luna now stood right before her, and Amber knew she could just sense her fear. "I'm not going to ask again, Amber," she growled.

"I was...I was at a bar with a friend. She...she talked me into going. We got...got drunk and I...didn't even know what was going on. I ended up...up spending the night at her house." Amber barley got the words out, and after she had successfully done so, she took a step back from Luna for safety reasons.

Her weak step back did not account for any help, though, as Luna suddenly had a tight grip on her shirt. She yanked her up close to her face, causing Amber to grunt. "What the hell is wrong with you? Do you understand how much pain I want to inflict on you right now?" Luna hissed.

Amber cowered in her hold and swallowed down a lump held in her throat. "I think I have an...an idea, yes."

"Why would you go clubbing in the first place?!" Luna roared as she shook Amber by her collar. "Did you think I would not find out? And how many other times have you lied to me about where you have been?"

Amber whimpered lightly in her grip. "I...This is the first time, I promise!" She fibbed.

Luna eyed her, and Amber began to worry that she could smell Hailey on the clothes. Due to her fear, Amber attempted to wiggle out of her hands, but failed as Luna only tightened her fingers.

"How did you get inside the club?" Luna demanded.

"They did not ask for an I.D," she told her. She was able to hear the shaking in her own voice.

Luna then grabbed the back of Amber's neck and shoved her so she was bending over. She grunted again, but when she tried to move her head, Luna only forced it to stare down at the floor.

Her butt stood high in the air, and Luna's hands intertwined with the roots of her hair. She was beginning to wonder what the fuck she was doing, when she felt a hard hand connect with her butt.

She let out a squeal: mixed with shock and pain as Luna spanked her. She thought that would be it, but Luna continued to collide her palm with Amber's butt.

"Bad, bad, bad!" She shrieked with each smack.

Amber was soon crying as Luna seemed as if she was never going to stop hitting her. Her butt ached already, and each spank hurt twice as much as the previous ones.

"Miss...Mistress, please stop!" Amber sobbed.

"Don't you tell me what to do," Luna reprimanded with yet another smack.

Amber yelped and began squirming in her grip. She was being treated as a small child, and it was pissing her off. If Luna wanted to punish her, she could do it in any other way but this!

She did not get far in her struggling, as Luna yanked harder on her roots as if to tell her to stay put. Amber found it to be for the better if she held out through the pain, and accepted the fact she would not even be able to sit by the time Luna was finished with her.

The spanking went on for so long Amber almost became bored with the sharp inflictions of pain. Luna eventually yanked her back to standing erect, but did not even give Amber the chance to breathe. Her mistress' mouth was soon connected with Amber's neck. It wasn't too long until her fangs were roughly piercing into Amber's skin.

Amber let out a loud scream and felt her knees buckle up. She clung to Luna in desperate attempts to stay standing. She was already in pain because of all the spankings, and knew she could not handle this. Along with all the pain rippling through her body, she knew others were watching the way she was getting her ass beat by this evil woman.

She was aware of her loud pants as Luna fed from her. It seemed like forever until the sharp teeth were finally removed. Amber shrieked as Luna roughly yanked them out, and she felt the blood streaming down her neck.

When Luna leaned back, Amber accidentally lost her grip on the woman's dress which was the only thing that had held her up. She then, of course, fell to the floor, feeling terribly weak and drained. She layed at Luna's feet as she grabbed at her neck. Along with her butt aching, her neck now bleeding, and the hangover she already had, Amber just wanted to die. Her head still throbbed like crazy, but now so did her neck and ass.

Luna was suddenly squated next to her. She grabbed Amber by her cheekbones painfully to force her to look into her flaming red eyes. "You don't ever do anything like this again, and don't you even think about lying to me again either? Do you understand me?"

Amber panted in her face several times before finding the air she needed to even respond. "Yes...yes ma'am," she whispered.

Luna smirked at her and stood, dropping Amber's head back against the cool surface. Amber looked up with her eyes and watched as Luna began to walk off. When she stepped away, her heel pressed down hard on Amber's finger. Amber's arms were sprawled out on the floor along with the rest of her body, but she froze as this happened. Her mouth was the only thing that moved as she let out a horrifying scream as her bones were crushed. She could even hear the cracking of the bones in her finger as it was destroyed by the four-inch heel.

Luna refused to move off her finger, and Amber finally found the strength to gaze up at her. She found her softly smiling down at Amber, enjoying seeing her in imense pain.

Her heel was at last off of Amber, and she bluntly walked away. Amber felt her eyes drooping, although they were busy streaming out tears. Amber was in so much pain. She was sure Luna had just broke her finger, and she was now at a loss on what to do.

With her throbbing head, she glanced up to find multiple people staring with wide eyes. She only huffed at them and pounded her head back against the floor. She was extremely weak and exhausted. She prayed she would go on and pass out, but unfortunately did not.

After minutes of waiting to black out, Amber decided to attempt to make her way to her room. She could not imagine standing, so she began to crawl over to the staircase. Most of the people had become bored with the show, so she wasn't being watched by too many. She did not understand why everyone in the house was against her and for Luna besides Eva and Joel. On thought, Amber wondered where they were at. Was Eva okay?

Amber finally reached the top of the staircase and continued to crawl into her bedroom. Once in the safety of her room, she inspected her finger. It had to be broken; she could hardly move it without feeling nauseous. Her neck was still damp with fresh blood, and her head and heart were pounding hard.

She found a way to climb on top of her bed, although it seemed to take a bunch of energy just to do so. Right when her head hit the pillow, she feel into a deep sleep, questioning whether she would even wake up again.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

147K 6.4K 39
Her Mother was known as a great healer in the village until they found out she was a witch. The village then worked together to burn her at the stake...
409 63 22
Amber Lavinga is torn away from reality when her strange power reveals a dark secret. Now, she struggles to keep that secret as she learns the meanin...
216 70 14
As a young girl, she never once felt alone.. As her parents split, she goes to live with her aunt. Finding out her mother has kept some pretty import...
43.7K 394 20
*TW* Rape. Abuse. Assault !!!!VERY SMUTTY!!!! 17 year old Tyla gets kidnapped and sold to a seemingly charming man. Will she get out? This story was...