Destiny | Bucky Barnes [2]

By HannahDottier

"This plan is crazy." "It could be worse." "It's based on a movie!" ... More

Destiny
Graphics
Playlist and Trailer
Prolouge
Act 3
01|Lost Family
02|Aftermath of Sokovia
03|Royalty Friendship
04|Chained Fear
05|My Dear Soldier
06|My Princess
07|Safe Heaven
08|Building a Home
09|Sibling Reunion
10|Family Secrets
11|A Brother needs his Sister
12|Forgiveness is her Armour
13|They are my Brothers
14|Long Lost
15|The Devil's Anus
17|Dragonrider
18|The Fall of Asgard
Act 4
19|Then There Were Two
20|Pirate Angel Parents
21|Frigga's Daggers
22|A Dusty Kiss of Death
Endgame poster
23|Even Hope Fractures
24|Vili's Legacy
25|We're No Longer Avengers
26|We All Have Missions
27|Home Is The Same But I'm Not
28|The Halls of Valhalla
29|My Sunshine & My Soldier

16|Get Help

1.5K 50 29
By HannahDottier

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"Yes, we can be the greatest team that the world has ever seen,
you and me got a whole lot of history.
So don't let it go if we can make some more
we can live forever."
~Avishek
⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"I'm not sure about this." Bucky muttered as his hand ran through his hair "Bucky." Freya whispered gently, as she touched his arm. Bucky didn't react, he kept pacing outside the beige door "Darling." Freya took ahold of the man's arm and shoulder. Their eyes met as he looked down at her, nervous and almost scared.

"It's alright." Freya gave and encouraging smile as Bucky shook his head firmly "This was a mistake. I'm not ready. I can't face her-" Freya sushed Bucky "Just go. I will be here." Freya opened the door a little "Come with me?" Bucky asked and Freya shook her head "She is your sister. Go, I will join you a little later." Bucky nodded slowly before he entered the room.

Loki entered some codes into a control panel "Hey, so listen, we should talk." Thor looked over to Loki, who stopped his movements and turned to look at his elder siblings "I disagree. Open communication was never our family's forte." Loki looked back at the control panel and continued to type in the codes "We could change that. It's just us three now." Freya's words were sadder than she had intended "You have no idea. I've had quite the revelation since we spoke last." Thor smiled.

The door opened and Freya stepped forward, putting up a shield while the brothers lifted two Sakaarian guns "Hello!" Thor smiled "Hi!" Loki smiled "Hey!" With that the brothers shot and ran forward, past another door.

"Odin brought us together, it's almost poetic that his death should split us apart. We might as well be strangers now. "Two sons and one daughter of the crown set adrift." Loki spoke as he continued firing. Freya moved her right hand in a fist to the side, slamming multiple guards into the wall "Thought you didn't want to talk about it?" Thor shouted, over the firing.

The siblings entered an elevator and there was a moment of silence, that was interrupted by Loki "Here's the thing. I'm probably better off staying here on Sakaar." He seemed to almost hesitate as he said it "That's exactly what I was thinking." Thor gave his signature goofy smile as he looked at Loki who frowned "I was also thinking it." Freya admitted "Did you just agree with me?" Loki questioned, looking at Freya and Thor.

"This place is perfect for you. It's savage, chaotic, lawless. Brother, you're going to do great here." Thor explained what he and Freya were thinking as he looked forward again "Do you truly think so little of me?" The sound of Loki's voice made Freya want to wrap her arms around him. Thor looked at Freya, silently asking who would speak. Freya gave him a nod, she couldn't trust her voice.

"Loki, I thought the world of you. I thought we were gonna fight side by side forever. But, at the end of the day, you're you, Freya is Freya and I'm me...I don't know, maybe there's still good in you, but let's be honest, our paths diverged a long time ago." Thor looked away as the sad silence set upon them "It's probably for the best that we never see one another again." Loki took a shaky breath, masking his voice "Is it what you always wanted." Freya looked away as well as Loki looked down at her.

There was another moment of silence "Hey, let's do "Get Help."" Thor smiled wildly at Loki "What?" Loki furrowed his eyebrows "Get Help." Thor repeated "No." Loki shook his head as Freya nodded "Yes."

"Come on, you love it." Thor tried to convince Loki "I hate it." Loki denied "Why? It's amazing." Freya smiled "It's great. It works every time." Thor agreed as Loki shook his head "It's humiliating."

"Do you have a better plan?" Thor raised his eyebrows "No." Loki shook his head, in vain "Then we are doing it." The little excitement in Freya's voice, evident "We are not doing "Get Help."" Loki sighted. Freya and Thor shared an amused smile.

The elevator doors opened and Thor and Freya held Loki's body "Get help! Please! Our brother, he's dying!" A small group of Sakaarian guards turned toward Thor, Freya and Loki "Get help! Help him!" Thor picked up Loki, while Freya let go of him and allowed Thor to fling Loki at the guards, knocking them down like bowling pins.

Thor smiled "Classic." The guards all knocked out on the floor "I still hate it. It's humiliating." Loki stood up as he adjusted his collar "Not for me, it's not. Which one's the ship she told us to get?" Thor asked before Loki pointed at the large, sleek starship "The Commodore." Freya nodded impressed as she patted Loki's shoulder, placing Brunnhilde's zap disc on his shoulder. Loki let an illusion walk next to Thor and Freya, and the woman was reminded why she had placed the disc "Though I feel it won't make much of a difference..."

"Oh, Loki." Thor didn't even try to sound or look surprised as Loki looked at him "I know I've betrayed you many times before, but this time it's truly nothing personal. The reward for your capture will set me up nicely." He triggered the alarm as Freya's stomach fell, there was still a part of her that believed that Loki would not betray them that time. That it was going to be different. It wasn't "Never one for sentiment, were you?" Thor looked at Loki "Easier to let it burn." Loki smirk, faltered as he saw the control for the zap disc. He turned to look at the disc on his shoulder "Sorry." Freya whispered "I agree." With that, Thor zapped Loki.

"Oh brother, you're becoming predictable. We trust you, you betray us. Round and round in circles we go. See, Loki, life is about, it's about growth. It's about change. But you seem to just wanna stay the same. I guess what I'm trying to say is that you'll always be the God of Mischief, but you could be more. I'll just put this over here for you." Thor had crouched down next to Loki and looked down at the convulsing man.

Freya looked down at her convulsing brother "Help." Loki gasped while Freya gave him the best smile she could muster "No, I am sorry. I won't help you until you really change. May we meet again." Freya stood up as Thor gave a last farewell to Loki "Anyway, I got places to be so good luck."

The two had figured out how to fly the starship, with Thor smashing some controls and buttons until the starship took off. The alarm had triggered the Grandmaster into announcing their escape to the rest of Sakaar.

Nanna, Bruce and Brunnhilde flew next to the Commodore in Brunnhilde's ship.

Freya moved her hands, creating a telekinetic shield around the starships, blocking the shots that were fired their way.

"Open the doors." Brunnhilde's voice crackled over the radio. Thor leaned forward, flipping a switch that opened the doors. Freya stood up and walked towards the doors, so she could assist the others "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!" Bruce shouted as he was launched up into the sky and into the ship. Freya reached over, pulling Bruce away from the edge.

Bruce casually lifted up his arm and gave a thumbs up, before Freya pulled him up "Shouldn't we be shooting back or something?" Bruce asked as he walked towards the cockpit "Yes, we should. Where are the guns on this ship?" Thor asked into the radio "There aren't any. It's a leisure vessel." Brunnhilde replied "WHAT?!"

"Grandmaster uses it for his good times, orgies and stuff."

"Did she just say the Grandmaster uses it for orgies?" Bruce asked as he let go of Thor's chair "Yeah. Don't touch anything." Thor shouted as he tried to steer the ship.

Thor, Freya and Bruce witnessed the fiery explosion of Brunnhilde's kamikaze manoeuvre. Which should have killed both Nanna and Brunnhilde "No!" Thor shouted, the fear of having lost his fiancée and new friend filling him. The fear of the trio melted away as they saw two figures come out of the explosion and hitting the ship. The two Valkyries.

Thor piloted the ship out of the city into the Wastelands as six Sakaarian fighter ships raced after them in formation "Get inside!" Thor shouted as the Sakaarian ships fired at them again. Nanna gave her coy smile before she looked at the other ships "In a minute!"

The two Asgardian women pushed themselves up onto the roof, their thumping footsteps very audible above them "I should probably go and help." Thor mumble as he stood up and pushed Bruce into the chair "Here, take the wheel." Bruce took the wheel in his hands, flustered "No. I don't know how to fly one of these." Freya looked at Bruce "You're a scientist. Use one of your PhDs." Thor shouted as he looked down, out of the doors "None of them are for flying alien spaceships!"

"I'm coming too." Freya said as she prepared to jump to, Nidhogg having wrapped his tail tighter around her shoulders "No." Thor stuck out his arm in front of her "Not with us going home soon to fight our mad sister, who is the Goddess of Death and is stronger than all of us." Freya looked up at Thor "That is a good point, but I'm your older brother and you are not going." Thor said, lightly pushing Freya towards the cockpit "I do not answer to your commands, Thor."

"Okay, come on. There's gotta be a gun on this thing. Freya, how would a gun switch look? Wait, that looks like a gun." Bruce called back as Freya jumped out of the ship. Bruce pressed the button. Unfortunately, the button hadn't meant guns. The ship's lighting changed, like a disco effect. Weird dance music blasted out of various speakers, followed by the Grandmaster's voice "It's MY BIRTHDAY! It's MY BIRTHDAY! It's MY BIRTHDAY."

Freya's daggers pierced the roof of a starship. She moved her hands in the air, tearing the ship's engines apart. Freya quickly jumped up from the ship and flew towards the Commadore and entered the ship quickly,

The fireworks had blinded the ship behind the Commodore, which appeared to be steered by Topaz. They watched as the ship crashed into a rock "Yeah!" Bruce shouted, proud of himself "You are a brilliant man." Freya threw her arms around the doctor and gave him a kiss on the cheek to which he looked at her in the typical flustered Bruce way before smiling and steering the ship again.

Freya walked towards the back of the ship, leaving Nidhogg next to the terrified Bruce. Thor and Nanna arrived through the doors. Their landing causing them to come face to face. Brunnhilde came in a few seconds and almost fell on Freya "Your Highness." Brunnhilde smiled down at Freya before walking towards the cockpit, followed by the other three Asgardians.

"Guys, we're coming up on the Devil's Anus!"

The huge portal looked even more terrifying up close "Here we go!" Everyone took a seat and buckled up. The Commodore was swallowed up by the towering nightmare that was the terrifying Devil's Anus wormhole. The ship's onboard computer turned off, along with the lights. Darkness in the cabin. The entire ship made noises, under strain. Which didn't help the fear.

The Commodore headed towards the end of the wormhole. Some debris narrowly missing the ship.

Freya gritted her teeth in pain, it felt as if her entire body was being ripped to shreds, just like when she had tried to teleport on Sakaar. Soon after, everyone lost their consciousness.

Perhaps it was seconds, minutes or even hours before they woke up, looking at Asgard in all it's beauty "I never thought I'd be back here." Brunnhilde whispered, unclear weather she was happy, sad or both.

Freya moved her fingers a bit, she felt different. Freya teleported to the other side to the cockpit "Yes!" She almost squealed, clapping her hands together.

"I thought it'd be nicer. I mean, not that it's not nice. It's just, it's on fire." Bruce looked out over Asgard. He was right, Asgard was in ruins, fires everywhere "Here, up here in the mountains." A projected map on the console showed the mountain where the stronghold was located. There was a red dot in the mountain indicating where the Asgardian citizens are "Heat signatures. People clustered together. Hela's coming for them."

"Okay, drop me off at the palace and I'll draw her away." Thor looked away from the map "And get yourself killed?" Nanna grabbed Thor's arm, making him look at her "The people trapped down there are all that matters. While I'm dealing with Hela, I need you four to help get everyone off Asgard." Thor explained before dropping his voice to a whisper, only for Nanna to hear "If we get out, we'll get married." Nanna smiled up at him "If you get killed, I'll kill you myself."

"How the hell are we supposed to do that?" Bruce asked, oblivious to the romantic moment Thor and Freya shared a look "We have a team on the ground." They meant Heimdall and The Warriors of Three.

A/N:
Next chapter should probably be the end of Ragnarok.

I wanted to write the Bucky and his sister scene for sooooo long! You have no idea. I mean Rebecca Barnes isn't mentioned much, but I don't want to just erase her. I don't know all that much about Rebecca's story, I couldn't find much info on her. If you do know stuff about her, feel free to share with me.

Also, if any of you are protesting at the moment, please be careful. There are sites which will explain some easy first aid and you can easily find a template in the internet to make a mask. Please be careful!

[Word Count:2370]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.7K 2.1K 77
LokixFem!ReaderxBucky IMPORTANT: A little message to those who may not have read the full description: You end up with one of them, not both. This is...
541K 17.8K 48
This story is quite opposite of the most I've read since Loki will be babysitting you. You didn't want to be part of the Avengers but you were forced...
177K 2.4K 24
Bucky and y/n POV As Tony Stark's younger sister you sure have his sarcasm and brains. Tony has kept you a secret to keep you safe from his enemies...
14.1K 452 44
The Avengers just can't seem to catch a break. After splitting up the Avengers, and after Aurora lost her home world, most of her friends and even he...