π™…π˜Όπ™Žπ™ˆπ™„π™‰π™€

By BraedimusSupreme

A/N: this one goes out to Alienkiller3000, since he made his 'Jessica' story, and he suggested I'd give a try... More

Jasmine the Lamborghini Miura
Chapter 1: Santa Cruz, California
Chapter 2: A New Car?!
Chapter 3: Bring Me Higher Love
Chapter 4: A Drive
Chapter 5: Girl Troubles
Chapter 6: First Blood
Chapter 7: Idiots & Dreams
Chapter 8: Show Me
Chapter 9: Retaliation
Chapter 10: Camping Sucks
Chapter 12: Fatality!
Chapter 13: Superstitions
Chapter 14: Live the Italian Way
Chapter 15: Romance & Love Night
Chapter 16: Rebecca and Jasmine
Chapter 17: Answers & Nightmares
Chapter 18: Mischievous & Dangerous
Chapter 19: Another Confrontation
Chapter 20: Romantic Evening/Car Chase
Chapter 21: Superstition
Chapter 22: Hypnosis & Legends???
Chapter 23: Retaliation
Chapter 24: Deception & Insanity
Chapter 25: Angry For the Need For Speed
Chapter 26: Raging Rebecca
Chapter 27: Leaving & Relaxation
Chapter 28: Interstellar

Chapter 11: Hunting Season

556 10 22
By BraedimusSupreme

The next morning, Jessie and Karen had woken up and were feeling refreshed. They went over to their brother's bedroom, but they saw the bed was empty. It gave them concern, so they began to go and try to find where Braedey was. They looked around the house, but they couldn't find him. So, the girls head over to the garage to see, and when they got in the garage, they saw their brother, who was fast asleep in the cab of his Lamborghini Miura.

"What... what happened last night?" Karen wondered to herself in confusion.

"I guess he was busy last night, and fell asleep in his car." Jessie shrugged innocently. She walked up to the car, opening the door, and she gently nudged him. "Braedey? You awake?" She asked innocently.

Braedey stirred a little from his slumber, then looked to see Jessie. "Oh. Morning, sister." He sat up in his seat. He then noticed where he was. "I guess I might've fallen asleep while working on my car." He shrugged.

"What were you up to last night?" Karen asked.

"Well, I went over to Loch Lomond to see how some of my friends were, and to see what was going on." Braedey explained, climbing out of the Lamborghini. "After giving Rebecca and her goons a good scare and such, I drove back home, and I guess I just fell asleep in the car." He shrugged.

"Okay. I just don't want you doing anything that'll be harmful for your health." Karen said to Braedey, now heading back into the house with Jessie, the latter after giving her big brother a hug.

Braedey walked to the side of his Lamborghini, giving the hood a pat, and he headed over to the door. "Sorry we can't go for a drive today, J." He whispered to her. "You'll have to stay behind." He said, then closed up the garage door.

A few minutes later, as well as having breakfast and cleaning themselves up to look nice, the Martin family got into the family car, a black Jeep Grand Cherokee, and they drove away from the home, heading out to have a family day out. It was for a special occasion, and the whole family had to come along, to Braedey and his sister's annoyance, for it involved with one of their arrogant and absent-minded relatives.

~*~*~
Jasmine's POV

After hearing about Braedey and his family going to see some kind of relative because it's a family thing, I guess I have the whole day to myself. But, I do want to have someone to talk to or something. However, I can't risk anyone besides Braedey know about what I am.

On the other hand... there's the girls that have tried to get to my beloved, even one of them stripped me butt-naked, and I did the same to her. Sure, making them run for their lives in fright was fun, but it's not what I wanted to do then. Now... it's time to play the hunter...

I start up my V12 engine, a low rumble happening, then I telekinetically open the garage door, as I roll out of the garage, shutting the door behind me. I tint my windows to the point where nobody can see inside of the cab. Once done so, I begin to drive out onto the open road, heading off towards Santa Cruz, my mind set on knowing where Rebecca and her goons reside...

Time to play predator and prey...

~*~*~
Third Person POV

Down in the residential section of Santa Cruz, Claudia had just exited her home, checking if there's been any mail for her or any of her folks. She had been checking out YouTube after she had posted the video up, and after only about 2 minutes, the video had hit up 55,000 likes, with comments going like crazy. She had checked it a little later, and it was soon up to over 300,000 likes and so.

'Man, things are so going to go downhill for Rebecca.' Claudia thought to herself with an internal snicker. 'Boy, Braedey was a riot when he did that. He should do that more often. Maybe I should thank him the next time I see him.'

Claudia then looked over down the road, and she could see Braedey's Lamborghini parked up at the side of the road about a block away. Claudia shuddered as she looked at the car. There was an uneasy feeling inside Claudia as she looked at the car. Claudia did not feel alright, so she made her way into the house, locking the door behind her.

Claudia peeked a little through the front room windows, looking out to the road. She could see the Lamborghini sitting there, almost like it's staring back at her. Claudia remained silent and watched, then saw the red supercar roll away, a low rumble in its engine, then the car raced away with a snarling roar in its wake. Claudia shuddered in fear of the supercar, so she got her phone out, and she started to text over to Ren.

Ren:
Braedey just drove by my house with his car. Don't know why, but I feel uneasy about it.
Keep an eye out. Something is off about that car, and it's made me worried.
-Claudia

After sending that, Claudia peeked out the window, trying to see the red supercar, but it was nowhere to be seen. She sighed to herself, although she cannot help but feel really uneasy about that car. It's like something about it bad her feel sick to the stomach about it.

~*~*~

Back with Braedey, he was over with his family and a few of his relatives, who have all gathered up in the city park, all of them having a barbecue, with James doing most of the cooking, since his brother wasn't the best when it comes to that.

However, Braedey was wanting to get back to Jasmine so he and her could have some driving to themselves. He didn't really enjoy all of this. Sure, he was with his folks, but the rest of the family, he didn't want to hang out with them.

Among the group was Uncle Frank. He is a Caucasian at around 38yrs of age, with a set of dark brown eyes, and accompanied with very short black hair that was not clean and tidy. He stands at around 6ft tall, and he lacks the muscular body figure and shape that James has, even though they are brothers. He is wearing a black shirt with a fish on the front, a pair of denim overalls, black leather fishing boots, and a fishing hat. Everything about him just screamed 'fisherman'.

"I don't know why I had to be dragged all the way here." Frank muttered in frustration. "I mean, why couldn't we have our family gathering nearby a lake or something?" He asked.

"Because you'd be forcing all of us to go fishing when we DO NOT like it, and it'll drive us all mad." Frank's wife stated firmly back, slapping Frank in the back of the head.

Braedey gave a small chuckle to himself when he saw this happen. He looked to both his sisters, who were dancing to some music, and he showed a small smile at this. He's happy seeing them happy. At this moment, he gets into a headlock by one of his cousins, Luke.

Luke is a Caucasian male at 17 years old, has bright golden blonde hair in a spiky fashion, greenish-blue eyes, and he always has a toothy grin on his rather chiseled and very handsome face. He has a tone body figure, with lean muscles, along with large and shaped abs that a man can die for. He also has a broad chest and shoulders, and a lean waist. He is wearing a black shirt with a bright white skull and crossbones on the chest, blue denim jeans, a pair of black biker boots, and has a black scarf around his neck.

"Dude, why you on your own here, man?" Luke asked, while Braedey pulled himself out of the headlock. "Come on, join in on all the fun." He offered.

"Nah, I'm fine. It's better to not talk to someone like Uncle Frank." Braedey shrugged. "Might as well call him Uncle Grandpa Clock." He scoffed.

"Well, I'm gonna go and get some hotdogs. Want some?" Luke asked.

"Nah. I'm fine." Braedey shrugged, as Luke walked off to the barbecue.

Braedey then heard a small hiss coming from behind him. He turned to look behind, and he looked over to a large tree nearby. He saw a head of red hair nearby the tree, getting his attention, and he walked over to the tree. Braedey made his way over to the tree, then saw a single set of what could be tyre tracks in the grass, much to his confusion and raised eyebrow. He followed the tracks towards what could be a part of the park. He then saw the track stopped at the tiled ledge, and he was rather surprised by who was there.

There, sitting on the ledge of tiles in the park was the human form of Jasmine, her red hair let down and reaching down to her chest, with her fingernails in red. She also has on a yellow long-sleeve shirt, as well as a red knee-length pencil skirt, and red Mary Jane shoes.

"J-Jasmine? What in the world are you even doing here?" Braedey asked in shock and surprise. "I thought you were back over at the garage."

"It's okay." Jasmine reassured to him. She then looked over to her car form, which was sitting over in the carpark. "Nobody would suspect a thing. Plus, I had the thought I would take the time to travel around. I'll be back home before the family even knows I've been out and about." She added with a smirk.

"I just hope you're right." Braedey muttered.

Jasmine reached her arms around the brunette's neck, hugging him close to her curvy body, making him blush a little. She then gave him a small peck on the cheek, Braedey blushing more in response. Jasmine then got to her feet, Braedey smiling to her, and he watched her make her way off to the Lamborghini, entering the car, but then her human form faded from sight. With that, the red Lamborghini Miura drove away with a rumble, drive away from the park.

Braedey watched on, then he sighed to himself. He was happy to see Jasmine, but it was a little bitter that he hasn't spent much time with her today. He slumped up against the tree nearby, looking to his family over by the barbecue area. He made his way over to them, now showing a smile on his face.

~*~*~

A few hours go by, and eventually, the family time had finished up. After cleaning up at the park, all of the Martin family and it's relatives all headed off for home, Braedey going with his sisters and parents back home. Once they arrived back at their house, Karen took the sleepy Jessie off to her bedroom, with Braedey going off to the garage. Naomi and James weren't sure of what might be going on in their son's mind, but they just hope it's not too serious.

Braedey sighed in relief, seeing Jasmine sitting in the garage. He walked up to the supercar, kneeling down next to the car's left. "What in the heck were you up to outside today?" He asked.

Jasmine seemed to give a small giggle. "Just doing a little hunting out and about." She replied. "Nothing to get your cute little self worked up about."

"Should... should I be concerned?" Braedey asked.

"No. Of course not." Jasmine replied back. "You'd best go and get some sleep. You seem knackered from today." She suggested.

Braedey sighed, turning off the lights in the garage. "Okay. Also, if you plan to do something like what you did today, best you tell me beforehand." He advised, closing up the garage door, and he headed off into the house.

As silence fell inside the garage, Jasmine mentally smiled to herself, for she had something special in mind for Braedey, as well as think about what she had done for today...

Braedey saw the lights have gone out in the house, making him sigh to himself, while heading upstairs to his bedroom. As he does so, he saw the lights on in Karen's bedroom, but shrugged to himself, as he walks off to his bedroom, locking the door behind him. But, as he turned to look to his bed, his voice got caught in his throat at what he saw.

There, sitting on the bed, looking at him with lustful eyes, was none other than Jasmine's human form. Her red hair was undone and lining down her back, a gold earring on her left ear, while she has on dark red long-sleeve jumper on, while she only has golden underwear on for her lower section, her thick thighs and curvy legs being shown off.

"J-Jasmine?!" Braedey spoke in shock, then hushed himself so nobody heard him. "Wh-what in the world are you doing in here? If my folks catch you in here now, they'll be asking me questions and be jumping down my throat." He told her.

"Oh, don't you worry your cute little head about that." Jasmine hushed to him, leaning in. She then grabbed Braedey's hand, and pulled him closer to her. "Why don't you and I... settle in bed?" She offered softly.

Before the brunette could reply to her, Jasmine pulled him down on the bed, Braedey pinned down by the lovely redhead. Jasmine smiled gently, then she lay down next to Braedey, hugging him close to her curvy form, making him blush in response to this.

"You're really tense, Braedey." Jasmine whispered into his ear, Braedey's form stiffening up. "Sweetie, there's no need to feel so tense. You and I have been spending time together, so you shouldn't feel like so." She added.

"It's just..." Braedey slowly turned his head to Jasmine, the blush still presentable. "I've not really been one to talk to women. I'm not the best at that."

"It's okay. I've also not been the best when talking to boys when I was alive." Jasmine admitted, then she gave Braedey a peck on the cheek, Braedey blushing up more. "But with you... I feel relaxed and calm."

Braedey wasn't sure if he heard that correctly. At that moment, Jasmine lifted herself up as she straddled Braedey, much to the boy's embarrassment, with her curvy hips now lying on his stomach, before she lowered herself to eye level, resting her head on her hand which she had lying on the mattress now, as her face was only a few inches away from Braedey. Her red hair fell from her back, and down her face slightly obscuring, while Braedey gulped, as she was looking very alluring with her hair down in front of her like that. It only got worse for him, when he saw her flip her hair back in a very enchanting way, and then tuck a strand of it behind her ear that left him speechless.

"You and I... we were meant for one another." Jasmine said, while playfully trailing her fingers over his chest, by using her middle and index fingers to imitate a walking figure as she went from his stomach to the top of his chest before removing her fingers when they reached his throat. Every step her fingers took, made Braedey's heart beat faster, his adrenaline rising.

"Jasmine..." Braedey muttered in worry.

Jasmine laid her hands on both sides of Braedey's face, closed her eyes, and leaned in to give him a kiss. Needless to say, the brunette was definitely floored by this action! Nonetheless, his shock immediately disappeared as a special warm feeling began to flow through him and steadily expunge all the guilt and despair that had been plaguing him. Braedey slowly closed his eyes, and relaxed into the kiss while Jasmine gently caressed his face. She herself also felt a similar warm feeling overwhelm her body. It was something unlike anything to them at all.

After a few moments, Jasmine's humanoid form faded away like a ghost, leaving Braedey alone as he fell asleep, the blush on his face still there until it began to fade away.

~*~*~
Jasmine's POV

Today has definitely been one of the days I'd like to spend time with Braedey, but his family comes first, which I can respect. So, I opted to go and hunt down the girls that have caused him pain and suffering.

I drive around, looking to where the girls are hiding around the town. I manage to locate the Claudia girl, but she seems scared of me, and from what I have seen during the camping trip, she doesn't want to have anything to do with Rebecca. So, I start to hunt for Madeline, Tina, and Rebecca themselves, wondering where they live.

I soon come across Tina, the dumb blonde looking like she's bought some clothing for herself, and she does not seem to even acknowledge I was even there. Next, I locate Madeline, who is at some cosmetic surgery place, and she seems to be wanting her body altered. So, I go on to locate where Rebecca is, and I can see that she's been talking to some men, sometimes even cheating on other boys, making my fuel boil in anger at her. How can a woman like herself do something like this?

So, after that, I do come across Braedey with my human form, and I check on him, telling him that I'm alright and just looking around town. After that, I drive off for him, and eventually, he and I meet up once he came home, and he soon goes to his room, where I meet up in human form, and the two of us have a little cuddling and kissing session.

But now, I have my plan in motion: I am to take out Tina, Madeline, and Rebecca... and make sure they do not touch my beloved... and never walk again...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 245 12
"Passion's a word which involves so many feelings. I feel it when we touch; I feel it when we kiss; I feel it when I look at you. For you are my pass...
444K 24.4K 26
Tiffany is 26, she left L.A. during her husbands work party after secretly signing annulment papers with her attorney earlier in the day, instructing...
3.7K 202 52
I watch the up and down movement of his chest and then his eyes finally open. Damn girl...what the hell? He asks in a breathy whisper tone, still br...
411 16 24
Jasmine's life has been full of misfortunes and losses, but nothing compared to the moment her daughter was taken from her right before her eyes. She...