(ON HOLD) Watching the Legend...

By Leskru100

Teams Arrow, Flash, and Supergirl watch the band of B-list Superheroes and misfits travel through time and fa... More

Prologue
Chaos & Confusion
Lost in Time
Funny Story
Justice Society of America
Shogun
Not an update

Apology Gift

3.2K 38 36
By Leskru100

I am so sorry I haven't updates in a while, just know that I DO PLAN on updating soon. I have so much going on right now. I work a full time job as well as a part time job on the weekends, I have College, I just moved, and My dog, I got as a stray turned out to be pregnant and have birth to 9 puppies, which is also a full time job. So I have had no time to write or even rest, but I promise you all that I WILL update, just please hang in there. Thank you so much for sticking with me and all the positive feedback. So as an apology here are pictures of my new puppies.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 817 14
One Shots centered around the ship AvaLance (Sara Lance of Arrow/Legends of Tomorrow and Ava Sharpe of Legends of Tomorrow)
4.8K 111 15
The year is 2021 on earth prime and Supergirl goes evil. (Basically Injustice but arrowverse) Fyi it gets good after chapter 2 All characters owned...
13.4K 704 29
STATUS: ON GOING •𝐒𝐞𝐭 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐌𝐨𝐧-𝐄𝐥 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲• 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐥�...
116K 3.1K 49
A Nyssara FanFic (Arrow) Sara Lance is the sweet yet rebellious daughter of a police detective. Though co-captain of the cheerleading team, she was...