The PUR-fect Curse

INACTIVE_PRVLDPRNC2 tarafından

(Cover Made By @Winstermagic ) (Written based off a prompt from Vpow4life) In a fit of anger, Roman goes out... Daha Fazla

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
Epilogue
The Paws-some Anthology
~Book 2~

13

5.1K 271 105
INACTIVE_PRVLDPRNC2 tarafından

TW~ Near Panic Attack

'Anxiety!' Roman clawed at the door wanting out as he whined loudly. 'Anx!' Roman growled as he stepped back and paced a bit in thought. He didn't like the silence. He didn't like being by himself. Plus the very thought of Virgil going out there on his own when the last time he came back having a panic attack. Roman didn't want that again. No! He had to be out there with him. He didn't care if the others spotted him... and he knew from experience Patton's allergies weren't THAT bad. He's held cats before. He just had to be careful... not that he would ever let anyone hold him.

Well... Except for Virgil... who he already let hold him.

The point was Roman wanted out... and this time he was going to get out! He ran over to his castle climbing up to the third floor before trailing the beam to the top of the tower and following beyond till he got to the shelving. He then walked himself over to the door before pausing to measure the distance and...

He jumped grabbing the handle just right to open the door as he fell. Roman wasted no time running out of the room to find Virgil. 

"What?!" Virgil just stood there frozen as Janus checked his nails... through his gloves like some sassy snake. "You can't be serious."

"Oh but he is, Anxiety. Very much so I'm afraid." Janus lulled as he smirked over at the man. "With the prince gone... someone has to fill in the spot lest Thomas start to suspect something."

"He's not gone. He's just... not here. Logan, please!" Virgil clenched his fists as he shot the logical one a very desperate look. "I understand wanting to continue with the videos despite Roman not being here to help. I do. I understand wanting to keep Thomas safe. Trust me, I am ALL for it but you CANNOT think that this is a good idea!"

"Kiddo..." Virgil crashed as Patton gave him such a soft smile. "We don't HAVE another idea."

"Trying to push him aside was bad enough. Forcing him out of the process simply because he wasn't here... was bad enough." Virgil spoke quietly as he tried to calm himself down. "But to replace him completely... Are you mad?"

"Virgil, we need to make video's. We have to keep Thomas on track. If Roman cannot be here for... whatever reason... then steps must be made to keep Thomas on said track." Logan frowned seeing the fear in the youngest's eyes. "I can understand your concern. I am not blind to it. However, I must take everything into consideration. Either we let Deceit here pose as the prince... or we recruit the duke."

"NO!" Everyone flinched at Virgil's distorted voice except for Janus who's eyes narrowed in thought. Virgil shook his head as he tried really hard to keep his anxiety from getting to bad. "Not him. NOT REMUS!"

"Anxiety..."

"NOT REMUS!" Virgil repeated as cut Logan off. "The idea alone is horrible and could make so many things go wrong but very fact that you actually suggested THE DUKE... I'm appalled."

"Well, they are brothers." Janus mumbled making Virgil growl angrily.

"Do you have ANY idea what Remus posing as Roman would do the prince?! It would be way worse than say... it reversed. Think... USE YOUR BRAIN!"

"ANXIETY!" Virgil choked as his eyes snapped over to see Logan glaring at him. "I am very much... using my brain as you've said. This is the best and only option. Either Deceit poses as Roman or The duke. Either way, SOMEONE has to do it for Thomas's sake."

"No. No one has to do shit!" Virgil's eyes took in the whole area as he started to shake. "No one has to pretend. You can still create without needing his part filled. You can still keep your oh so important deadlines. Whatever but... The fact that you care more about those deadlines than you do the wellbeing of your fellows... You can't do this!"

"It isn't your decision." Logan called making Janus actually pale slightly under the statement. Virgil's eyes shined as his power flared out making the shadows branch out. 

"Not my decision. Not my... Oh, Logic... I'm afraid you don't understand a thing do you?" Virgil's eyes snapped over to Janus's seeing how his eyes glowing yellow in response to Virgil's magic. "Remus is not to play 'Roman' understand. It would only hurt Thomas AND Roman more in the long run. I didn't come here to watch everything crumble apart." Janus nodded slightly as Logan just scoffed.

"Why did you come here Anxiety?" Virgil crashed as Logan's words cut into him deep. "It's quite clear you don't care." Virgil slowly just dropped to the floor curling up as the panic set in. "To be completely honest with you, we wouldn't be in this mess had you never been here to begin with." Virgil's hands went to his hair as Logan rolled his eyes unaware of the state the youngest was in. "Roman never would have lef..."

'SHUT THE FUCK UP!' Every head snapped up the moment Roman ran in hissing like crazy. He immediately ran over to Virgil rubbing up against him hoping to help calm him down. He could tell Virgil was about to have an attack and he really didn't want him to suffer through that again. 'It's ok, Anxiety. It's ok. I'm right here. Please? Please look up? I'm right here.' Roman forced himself through Virgil arm meow lightly as rubbed his face against Virgil's making the other's face scrunch up in confusion before...

"KING?!" Virgil jumped eyes wide as Roman purred against him. "King, what are you doing? How did you get out of my room?!"

"Anxiety?" Virgil tensed up glancing around to see them all just staring at him. Logan had this dark look in his eyes... well, it was dark to Virgil but in actuality, it was just protective considering his boyfriend was the one that was allergic. "Why is there a cat?"

"I uh... I..."

"Kiddo?" Virgil flinched as he held onto Roman tightly who only cuddled into him more. Patton smiled sadly letting his power branch out only to gasp feeling the fear rolling off of the other, yet all he felt from the cat was just... relief, a need to protect, and a lot of love. "Anxiety... Son?"

"Don't make me get rid of him?" Roman growled over just the idea that that would ever happen. They'd never be able to separate them. Roman would teleport right back to him if they ever tried. "Please? I know Dad's allergic but... please?"

"Exactly, Patton is allergic so why on earth..."

"Logan!" Patton cut Logan off with this soft look as he just shook his head. "Deceit, you can go now. We will discuss more later but for now, I'm afraid our focus as shifted."

"As you wish morality." Janus sighed before blinking out leaving the rest of them to deal with the side on the floor. Roman nuzzled into Virgil's neck purring loudly in the hopes that it would help the other all while Virgil cried and just held him tight. 

"Please don't make me get rid of him?"

"Why would you ever think about bringing a cat into the mind palace?" Virgil flinched at Logan's harsh tone only to smile thinly at the small kitten licks Roman gave him shortly after.

"He was hurt." Patton frowned as Logan's eyes narrowed at Virgil's response. "I found him will walking the woods after the argument with Princey. I couldn't just leave him there. He so small and he was crying out for help. I could feel his fear."

"He seems to be better now. You should have released him as SOON as he was well again." 

"Logan! He's not some wild animal!" Patton pouted as he rolled his eyes. He loved his boyfriend but sometimes he could be a bit much. "Look at those two, Logan. There is no way you are getting them to split up."

"Yes, I can." Logan called out the matter of factly. "All I'd have to do his put the cat outside again and then the problem would be gone."

"NO!" Virgil cried out as Roman hissed incredibly loud. Roman's eyes went pink for just a split second but it was enough time summon a paper ball to drop on his head. 

"What?" Logan frowned in confusion as he looked around only to spot the paper and freeze. "How in the world..."

"You can't take him!" Virgil whimpered as Roman nodded in agreement.

"We aren't going to." Patton lulled with a soft smile. "It's clear how much you two care about each other. We won't separate you. Isn't that right Logiebear?"

"But Patton, your allergies..."

"Can be managed." Patton finished giving the other a very stern look. "As for the cat, he is Virgil's responsibility. I'll take care of my allergies. You handle the missing Roman issues... Virgil will take care of the cat... and THAT is final understand." Logan groaned in defeat before nodding making Patton giggle. "Good. Then we're all set. You two have fun kiddo. Let me know if you need anything for the little guy. I'm sure I have something around my room that he might like."

"That's ok. I'm all set." Virgil smiled as he pet Roman a bit more just grateful he didn't have to give him up. "Thank you so much, dad."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

13.3K 799 15
Virgil has the next couple years of his life planned out: he'll graduate from high school and study Graphic Design in college. His roommate will be h...
5.1K 430 21
*Completed* With their kingdom is falling apart and in debt, Prince Roman and Prince Remus head out to the Dark Forest with hope that they will find...
12.5K 992 22
(Cover made by Winstermagic) What happens when you are torn from the world you know and thrown across time, space, and reality? What happens when you...
46.4K 1.9K 25
The Prince and Storm families own family owned stores that hate each other and want nothing to do with one another..but what happens when the son of...