If I Die Young || Everlark

By primsbraids

Katniss Everdeen is depressed. She cuts and doesn't eat very much. She's basically listens to the same 10 son... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21 (i messed up the numbers this is actually 21)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue
PLEASE READ
please read babes ilyasm
character ask!!

Chapter 4

1.4K 60 8
By primsbraids

More suicidical than ever. Friends more worried than ever. I get up from the lunch table, yanking down my black sleeves, clutching my razor. "Katniss..." Clove starts. "One cut. Please." I beg. She gives up, knowing there's no way to convince me. I make my way to the bathroom, but I bump into someone. My razor drops. I look up and stop at the electric blue eyes of the most popular boy at school. Peeta Mellark. He offers his hand to help me up and I gladly take it. I'm not much of a smiler or talker. I realize he sees my razor, and quickly hide it. And that's when my sleeve falls up, scars for him to see. "What are those?" He asks. Why would he want to know? "Nothing. Uh I'll just be going." "Where are you going with that razor?" He asks, concerned. "Cut." I mumble. "Hey. Look if you ever need help, don't hesitate to call me." He slips me a piece of paper with his number on it. I just nod and walk away, razor tucked safely in my back pocket.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 184 40
What happens when you make a wish, and against all odds that wish ends up coming true? What happens when you're transported into a foreign land and...
15.7K 550 21
Jin is a yandere medical college teacher and a mental health doctor who kills for fun and he falls in love with a bunny teeth boy and will kill anyon...
164K 11K 125
Disclaimer: I do not own this story, this is just and heavily edited MTL. Full title: Stockpiling Supplies and Raising a Child in the Post-Apocalypti...
4.9K 124 22
This is just another divergent story that will have some of the name of the characters that are important to the divergent story. This will be happen...