You Can't Trust A Borrower

De TinySageGreenie

Two life long friends moved into an apartment a year ago, however, what they don't know is the same time they... Mais

Conversation Enders
A lunch In
A Nice Night
Truth Isnt Always Needed
A Bad Morning
We Meet Again
Not Quite As Planed
Trapped
An Accident
Apologies
Active Imagination
A Quick Trip
Slight Annoyances
Groceries
Lies
Tired
Awkward Boredome
Wake up fall
First day of school
Jealous

Stealing Sweets

1.4K 37 7
De TinySageGreenie

Kris and Ben had just finished borrowing from the pale humans room. He was the messier of the two for sure, so it was a lot easier to borrow from him. However, since he's more of a night owl the small boys needed to borrow while the two of them are out working or going to classes. As the two hurry back to their home Kris was extremely exhausted from all the running around he had done. Since the human's room is such a mess both Ben and Kris each do their own tasks each time they go to borrow from him. This time the dreaded paperclip run was Kris's job. Not to say that's it's as dangerous as any other borrowing the two needed to do in order to survive, because in all honesty, it's actually pretty straight forward. The only reason they both hate it is that the stupid human always moves them around! They'll be on the desk one time, then under the bed, or on the bookshelf like the very next day! He had to go looking around the whole room until he found them shoved in the closet with other art and writing supplies.

" I mean, come on? Shoved in a closet who does that out of nowhere!" Kris said as he took in deep breaths. Ben nodded in agreement as he walks beside Kris. Needless to say, a human makes life a lot harder than it has to be. But there wasn't really a way to get around that regardless. Kris stumbled through the doorway panting while Ben walked in behind him. Kris crashed down on the couch the two had made together using an old sock and a sponge. Kris let his bag fall to the ground at his feet.

"Next... time... you're on... paperclip duty," Kris said in between breath.

Looking back to him with a smug face Ben said "Hey don't get all mad at me because you couldn't find the paperclips."

Kris closes his eyes and said through clenched jaws "I could have found them faster if you helped me you know."

In response, Ben only laughs while he emptied a tan borrowing bag out onto the also homemade table. "How about this, I'll go out and borrow some food and you can stay here and get some rest for the afternoon," Ben suggested with a hint of sarcasm.

He looks over and slowly nods with his eyes closed, "Yep sounds good, I'll see you in a bit. Oh, and be safe ok?"

As Ben slung the bag back over himself as he nodded. "You know I'm always careful Krissie."

He only glares as he says "Yeah yeah just get going. Also, don't call me that."

Ben heard Kris say as he left. Shooting back an immediate response like always Ben said "See you in a bit Krissie" as he laughed to himself he quickly made his way through the walls. Ben had been borrowing here for more than a year at this point. Not the hardest place to live, but then again where would be an easy place for someone like Kris and Ben to live? Always staying out of sight from the very real possibility of being killed. Kris and Ben have been together since they were roughly the same age and have known each other for basically all of their lives have gotten close to each other, they were practically family.

Kris and Ben happen to be only about a month and a half apart, but they're not really related it just so happened that the borrowers parents only lived a house away and once Ben's old human moved out they were invited to live with Kris's family and so on and so forth from there. Finally, after a bit of time, considering the height difference between humans and borrowers, Ben made it to the kitchen. Gently moving aside the small door carved into the wall he snakes his way through. "Ok, what do I need?" Ben says as he thinks out loud for a moment. 'I'll just look around and see what I can find.' He thought.

As Ben walked he notice something near the fridge, a silver wrapper catches his small eyes from all the way on the other side of the counter. His heart pounds in his cheats as a smile rises to his face, making him flush red from excitement as he sees one of both his and Kris's favorite foods to borrow from the human. "Jackpot!" He says quickly as he makes his way over to the shiny silver wrapper. Ben may have been overreacting just a tad but Kris would do the same if he saw this just left around for either one of them to take as much as they pleased. He said with a wide smile. Finally standing above the delectable pastry, the holy grail of leftover foods, Poptarts.

Only half of one was left as crumbs were carelessly scattered all around, but Ben didn't care about it one way or the other. He and Kris were used to eating scraps left behind from humans. So taking some sloppy seconds was nothing out of the ordinary. 'If I just take a bit from the middle of an untouched one that would no doubt raise suspicions between the humans' Ben thinks to himself with a smile. The best part of these delicious masterpieces is the filling, even better this one just so happened to have the borrower's favorite typed of filling, strawberry. His mouth starting to water as he thinks back to the last time he'd had it. It must have been about 3 months, not a lot of time, but enough for him to miss them. No doubt this was from the messy one and from the looks of it he must have been in a hurry. This is something that only happens once every few weeks so Ben and Kris always make sure to make the most of it while it's here, weather it be a granola bar or toast or any other breakfast food t was always good to get whatever they could.

Not so much that it's noticeable though just enough to satisfy the boy's sugar cravings for the time being. Excitedly he pulls a knife from the borrowing bag and start to carve out the biggest possible price that would fit into the bag, of course, Ben make sure to make it look sloppy so it still looks like a human had been the one to devour it. Every time Ben needs to cut harder into it he gets a bit unsettled, as anyone would be, at how hard it is. For a bean to break it, it takes almost no effort.

Just imagining a piece as big as borrower going in their horrifyingly large jaws is enough to send a shiver down his entire core. Still, Ben always manages to calm himself down. "All in the name of sweets," He says in a dramatic tone, almost as if he's putting on a show for himself. "Now I just need something to wrap it in..." He says as he remembers the first time he'd tried to borrow a piece like this. The jelly had gotten everywhere and he had to make a whole new borrowing bag since it was just so unsalvageable. "Ah perfect," He says while walking to a paper towel rack across the counter with a smirk. "Just taking a little won't hurt, they rip them weird all the time," Ben says. Once it had finally been wrapped up Ben began trying to stuff the thing back into the bag, until his heart dropped. Ben was so caught up in himself that he had forgotten to check the time, almost like he was lost in the sweet frosted treat to care. Ben heard the door open and he knew that he now only had a few moments before he would be needing to run. With one final shove, the pastry price was the finale trapped firmly inside the small bag. With that, he abruptly stood up, almost falling over due to the sheer imbalance in weight but as any borrower would, he quickly got used to it and started to sprint as fast as he could to some sort of shelter. The paper towels were too far and the same goes for the only exit on the countertop where he was. There's nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. 'Either way, I'm totally screwed' He thinks while he looked back to the paper towels. 'If I go back to the door then on top of killing me they'll have a chance to find Kris...N-no...I can't let that happen.' He thinks while getting closer and closer to the paper towels.

The pounding in his chest only grows and he feels his stomach twist into knots. Then it starts, he feels the tremors begin. The human was already so close and it had only been a few seconds. A human can get from room to room in less than 20 seconds, but it takes a borrower at least 5 minutes if they walk fast. 'Just keep running' he thinks as his stomach is turning and twisting like he had gotten punched in the gut, not even daring to look back as the bag slams into his side. While running he holds onto the bag's strap like hell since it's the only way to control the shaking of his hands. He can feel as his nails start to dig into his palms painfully. Not even halfway there the footsteps become more powerful, each one shakes him through his body as if each one is a wall crashing down in the distance. The human set their stuff down roughly just like every day right before they enter their kitchen. The smashing footsteps only get louder and louder as they come crashing closer and closer. Then for a moment, they begin to grow quiet. For a moment letting on the hope that the bean is looking for something in their bag or walking away to another room. His thoughts become clouded as the only thing surrounding him now it the sound of his shaken breaths being taken. He chocks on air while panting as if fire to had started in his lungs. Head pounding, pain in sync with the very footsteps he takes. The paper towels were now only a few step away. Growing ever closer he begins to hear his ears ring as his whole body begins to feel as if it's gone ablaze.

Eyes lighting up, 'I'm so close. Only a few more-' He wasn't able to even finish the train of thought when he suddenly crashed headfirst into a wall, a somehow firm yet soft wall? Getting knocked flat onto his back he slowly attempts to sit on his knees. After being dazed for a few moments his body and brain finally decided to cooperate with him once more. Opening his eyes only to see the very thing that he's been fearing. Directly in front of him is the ginormous tanned hand of a human. One finger would have enough strength to effortlessly overpower him, not to mention kill him.

Ben's breath hitches at the very through. Utterly exhausted after running for his life he sits still. It hurt to even take in deep breaths at the moment. Feeling a warm breeze wash over him in a rhythmic sort of way he soon realizes what he's feeling is the human's breath slowly wash over him blowing his hair aside in the process. 'I-I feel naked like they can see everything. Not just my body, but my thoughts, fears, hopes, dreams, memories. I feel like the bean is just starting into my souls, waiting.' Ben thinks as tears well up in his eyes. 'Please don't end like this..'

"Woah..." he can hear them whisper under their breath as it washes over him once again bring with is with another wave of heat and fear for Ben. One of the human's fingers moves stiffly to poke and proud at his back. Ben stayed stiff as they pushed him to face them with just one finger. Still, on his knees, he forced himself to look up at them. The smart one, the one who's always clean, the second human who lives here, the one who was named the most dangerous out of the two. His facial expression matched both Ben and Kris's theory, that this human would be curious. That's the worst type to be caught by. They'll study you instead of just killing you right away. They keep you alive until you're of no use anymore. Then they take you apart to see what you're made of, all for the sake of fulfilling their curiosity.

They stare down with utter disbelief as there brown eyes looking straight at the little borrower. Ben can feel their hand twitch every so often as the two stare back at each other. Ben's face looking on in utter horror while the bean is still utterly amazed.

"What the fuck is this." They says out loud, more to their self than to the 3 inch tall man who stared back. As they lean down to get closer the hand behind Ben suddenly swept him up into the human's firm leathery palm. That's when Ben's body finally reacted. Flailing himself around rapidly trying to hurry off the giant human's palm. Once again all hopes of escape were lost as their other hand enclosed him in all the way. Now trapped in complete darkness he did the only thing his body would allow him to do as he curled up into a pathetic, shaking ball.

"Holy shit it's alive!" they yelled from outside of the flesh prison. The booming voice rang through his ears and rattled his small ribcage. The use of 'it' only got him to panic more. Being an 'it' other than 'he' or 'they' displays a disconnect between the two, to this human Ben is just a new discovery. Something new to toy with and test the limits of. To the human, he's not a person, not an intelligent being. Ben is an object, a helpless non-feeling creature to the human who had him trapped. Suddenly the little room that Ben had got smaller and cramped. As soon as that action was made almost simultaneously the flesh prison began to shake me in all directions. Throwing him every which way. 'Th-they're moving! Oh God Oh God Wh-Why are they moving!' Ben thought as he was jostled around recklessly by the human keeping him trapped. Feeling the vibrations from this angle gives a whole new power to their step, almost as if the world was about to break apart. Finally, Ben feels his stomach drop down to the ground as it feels as if he was falling to the floor to his impending doom. However, to Ben's dismay, that was only a hopeful thought.

'F-Fuck' He thinks while taking in deep breaths. The bean rests their hands to steady them of something. Of what he's not quite sure of. 'Ok..ok ok ok ok.' He thinks franticly. 'J-just try and think about this. What do you know? Ok uhh...So you don't know where they brought you. You do know that their hands still aren't moving. So you're still trapped here.' Ben thinks trying to get all the information he sad straight. As he does he can hear the faint whispers of the bean as they talk quietly to their self , muffled by the hands he's trapped in.

They're just muttering things to their self as they slowly move their hands away. As soon as Ben sees the light creep in, it's quickly blocked with the large face and he only gets to see them for a split second before the he hands clasped together once more. As they jerk their hands back motion sickness kicks in as he feels as if he were going to puke. Having to hold back a gag as he clutched his hands to his face and hold his eyes shut, not like it makes any difference anyway. The beans holding their hands so tightly he can't see a speck of light even if he wanted to.

"Holy crap it's real!" They exclaim aloud. After a few seconds, the hands open up completely, leaving him in the open. Ben looks up as the gargantuan bean from what seems to be the human's desk. Their hands jerk away and Ben's left in the open left to stare at the last thing he might see as the eyes of the human fill with wonder and curiosity once more like a child looking at a newborn kitten.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.3K 93 7
In a second part to the story of the book "Her Tiny World", Mina, Max and Ben still have a long way to go. Their confidence and feelings for each oth...
18.8K 616 34
When summer arrives, Max and Mina are expecting it to be just another ordinary summer as always. But they cannot imagine that their lives will change...
14.1K 352 22
So, hi! I'm Jake. I don't exactly know how I got here, but essentially, I can change sizes. It just... happens. --- This is an old version of my stor...
4.3K 150 15
Reb Hilk is a borrower who lived in a pet shop with many others like him, until one day, they were all taken to a new home to live. ~ || I made the c...