Secret Elite | ✔| writing a...

By _elissee

BOOK ONE OF THE ELITE SERIES. After being expelled for the third time, this time for breaking a misogynistic... More

preface
aesthetics
playlist
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
xii.
xiii.
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
xix
xx.
xxi.
xxii.
xxiii.
xxiv.
xxv.
xxvi.
xxvii.
xxviii.
xxix.
xxx.
xxxi.
xxxii.
xxxiii.
xxxiv.
xxxv.
xxxvi.
xxxvii.
xxxviii.
xxxix.
xl.
xli.
xlii.
xliii.
tweets

xi.

84.1K 3.4K 1.2K
By _elissee

CHAPTER ELEVEN.

adrianna saint laurent
perspective

----

ELIJAH HAD SUCCESSFULLY ignored me for ten minutes only since the professor had just explained that we will be experimenting. He didn't even glance at me even though I was right next to him.

How could this guy ignore me?

That is fucking disrespectful.

The class started to pull on their lab coats and goggles, collecting their apparatus as well.

All groups had their apparatus now, "Also be careful with the hydrochloric acid it can burn skin." Professor Greene warns as everyone starts their experiment.

I could see Elijah measuring the acid, his eyes were squinted under the goggles, "You look cute with those goggles," I chuckle.

Elijah turns his head to face me and stares at me like I was spouting nonsense. Oh, this boy probably doesn't know how to reply to compliments.

"Crazy," he mutters under his breath before turning around.

Crazy?

I think the students from my previous schools would have labelled me a psycho due to the damage I had done to them.

Well, they deserved it.

"Don't I look cute too, babe?" Theo chirps with a proud smile on his face. He stares at me, waiting for me to say something.

"Hmm, you're alright," I mutter, narrowing my eyes at him.

I might have lied.

He was one of the most good-looking boys in the damn academy but I loved teasing him.

Theo's mouth was wide open for a few seconds before he sits down and starts to take notes.

Is he just gonna take notes and not do the experiment with Elijah?

"Why isn't he doing anything?" I ask Elijah, who was too focused on the experiment.

"He set a bin on fire last month so he is banned from doing any experiments," Elijah mutters while I glance at Theo with amused eyes and he raises his hands in defence.

At least, it was a bin on fire.

I might have set the class on fire.

Or maybe a school block.

But that was a story for another time.

"That was an accident!" Theo defends himself but Elijah scoffs and proceeds to do the experiment.

I sit there not doing anything and I look out of the window as I start to daydream. Elijah had moved away from our table since we were apparently annoying him while Theo had moved to the front of the class to talk to the teacher.

"Hey, new girl. Wanna do the experiment with me since you're doing nothing with them?" I look forward and see a boy from the row in front of us smiling at me with a tube filled with hydrochloric acid in his hand.

"No," I decline, "I prefer doing nothing."

"Why not join us? We're more fun compared to them," he insists and grabs my hand, trying to pull me towards him.

"Leave my hand," I hiss, sending me a glare, "Don't touch me with your dirty hands."

"Don't be dramatic and come join us. Or else.." The boy sends me a scowl, his eyes never leaving my face.

I scoff, "Or else what? Are you going to cry for me?" I scowl at him but he tightens his hold on my wrist.

How the hell am I supposed to make him go away without throwing a punch at him. Dad, I really dislike you for telling me to stay on my best behaviour.

I'm about to slap his hand away when a new presence joins us.

"She clearly told you to leave her hand, fucker. Do I need to pull those big ears of yours so you can hear her more clearly?" Elijah stands behind him and the boy is nothing compared to him, in height and strength.

"Who the hell?" The boy hisses as he turns around to look at the owner of the voice.

"You forgot my name as well now, Dickson? Maybe you do need a good punch." Elijah snickers at him.

"It's Hickson," the boy corrects, sending Elijah a glare but Elijah didn't bother listening.

"Why should I care about your name if you don't care about listening to her?" Elijah arches an eyebrow at him, crossing his arms.

Damn, Elijah was about to make Dickson cry.

"Walk back to your seat, Dickson, before I make you walk back," Elijah warns, sending him a glare. The boy mutters under his breath before walking back to his table.

Elijah looks down at me and I smile at him but his eyes are too focused on the red marks around my wrist.

"You looked like you wanted to throw a punch on his jaw. Why didn't you?" He mutters as he takes a seat next to me.

"If I did then you wouldn't see me the next day," I smile, "But thank you for that, that was the nicest thing I could expect from you."

"You think I'm that mean enough to ignore you when someone is bothering you?" He arches an eyebrow at me.

"Yes, you do look like it." I shrug, telling the truth.

"And you do look like a mean girl," he mutters.

"Cause I am," I chuckle, a smile breaking out on my lips.

He glances at me and shakes his head before bending it to pick up something from the ground.

But there was nothing on the ground, he bent down purposely to hide his smile which was playing on his lips.

"You should smile more often, it suits you." I muse as he looks up at me.

"Then you should give me a reason to smile," he mutters.

"I think I'm a pretty good reason to smile for." I lean forward, staring into his eyes.

He looks back into my eyes for a few seconds and then lowers his gaze to my lips before moving his face away from mine.

"You think I should smile at you?" He asks.

"Yeah, why not?" I shrug, "Do you hate me?'

He shakes his head at me, "No, I don't hate you," he replies.

"Damn, we're friends now? I'm friends with Elijah Winchester. Woah." I gasp, putting a hand on my chest and Elijah rolls his eyes at me before they gleam in amusement.

"You're friends now? I was gone for a few minutes and the world war between you two already ended. Damn."

Elijah and I turn around to see Theo standing behind us with a shocked expression but there was a grin playing on his lips.

"Theo!" I smile, "Join me in celebrating my newly found friendship with Elijah Winchester."

Theo grins, "Gladly! Should we lit the bin on fire?"

I stare at him for a few seconds. God, I think he actually meant that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

595K 19.8K 47
HEIRS SERIES #1 ~Eres Academy~ Paige Bennet is a commoner. Wealth isn't in her vocabulary, nor is designer...
6.8K 454 50
Completed | Rated R - Contains Violence, Strong Language, Sexual Content + You've been warned. Arabella Callahan was just sixteen years old when she...
307K 10.4K 62
[ FINISHED - unedited ] ❝How do I... How do I stop them?" "You want to stop them?" Rachel raised an eyebrow. "Yes," I nodded. She immediately broke o...
65K 1.2K 26
The New York Elites, is a teen fiction based on a group of 6 friends navigating their way through the social rankings as well as finding love and new...