Vo Gali Thi Ishq Ki (TELEPHON...

By thecluelessnibbi

Previously known as ๐‘ธ๐’–๐’“๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’• - ๐‘ช ๐‘ณ ๐‘ถ ๐‘บ ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ต ๐‘ฌ ๐‘บ ๐‘บ๐Ÿ’“ ๐ท๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘ง๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ-๐‘ง๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘– ๏ฟฝ... More

Preface
1.Qurbat!
Q2.
Q3.
Q4.
Q5.
Q6.
Q7.
Qurbat Epilogue
1.F I T O O R
Readers Choice
F2.
F3.
F4.
F5.
F6.
F7.
F8.
F9.
F10.
F11.
F12.
12.1_Sayonee
F13.
Last Chapter
FITOOR EPILOGUE
TELEPHONE BOOTH
TB.2
TB3
TB.4
TB.5
TB.6
TB.7
TB.8

F14.

9.4K 696 195
By thecluelessnibbi

WARNING- Aaj khush to bohot hoge tum!🙉

Two updates in a day!

So pour out the chapter with your reviews because we have reached the end.

It was morning, the entire house was bustling with helpers doing preparations for the Nikkah tonight. When Abeer decided to finally talk to her father after gathering enough courage she called Omer before meeting her father and as decided he reached her place in no time. They both are together in this now and they will face the hell together even if they have to.

Abeer smiled ecstatically when she saw Omer car's stopping inside the gate of the mansion. He stepped down from the car looking so delicious with his black shades on. And his long hair today in a half updo pony, some hairs are hanging on the side of his head. Dark blue shirt over grey tank going perfect with his tan skin.

He grinned while taking his shades off, spotting his wife waiting for him in the garden, glowing like a new bride. Dressed to impress in pink dress completely matching to the blush of her cheeks and her beautiful long hairs dancing with the slow wind.

"Mashaalllah!" He breathed pulling her abruptly in his arms and she blushed brightly. "Aaisi hoor jannat se roz zameen pr kyu nahi utarti?" her blush deepening in color, staring him from under her eyelashes. He tucked her long hair behind her ears that was disturbing his view of his wife glowing face.

(Why don't such angels grace earth everyday?)

"Abse roz utra karengi." She flirted back playfully slapping his chest. They both completely ignored the weird look they are receiving from the helpers. Anyways they are going to be pushed out from the mansion in a while.

(They sure will from now on.)

"Are you ready?" He asked her, now they both turning serious.

"I guess so." She sighed before the entwined their hands and walked inside hand in hand.

*****

"Baba..."

"Abeer?" He frowned finding his daughter on his study door.

"I want to talk to you."

"Sure! Come inside." He gestured with his hands while putting his file sway.

But all the colours drained from his face when the door of the study was completely open revealing a well built and intimidating figure of the person who is the cause of his sleepless nights these days.

"What the hell is he doing here?" He yelled angrily on top of his voice. His face turning red in anger and his frame was shaking.

"Arey arey!" Omer dramatically exclaimed "Ghar aae damad ki aise khatir hoti hai?" He said sarcastically. Abeer eyes grew big in shock. They never planned to tell him like this and this sooner?

(This is how you welcome your son in law?)

"Abeer.." Rehmaan's voice roared. "What the hell is he talking about?"

"Baba..baba...hamne nikaah kr lia hai..." She stuttered looking down, she was shaking in fear for her father's reaction.

(We are married to eachother now)

"Abeeeeerrrrr!!!!!" His father shouted, raising his hands and Abeer flinched in reaction, closing her eyes waiting for another slap but it never touched her cheeks.

She opened her eyes hesitantly and found her father's wrist caught in the middle in Omer's hand. Both men glaring eachother murderously. Power of dominance was thick in the air. If Omer's height and build was intimidating then her father's experienced eyes aren't any less.

"Vo hath apne apni beti p uthaya tha isliye main chup reh gaya. Pr ab ye meri biwi hai. Hath to kya ispe parne wali nazro ko b main noch lunga." He threatened him dangerously, jerking his hand away forcefully while his eyes spitting fire of rage.

(She was your daughter then when you raised your hand on her but now she is my wife. Raising hand is simply out of question, I will even poke out those eyes dare to glare her.)

Meanwhile Abeer stared at her husband with admiration. Her heart swelling with so much love and respect for him. He is her protector now.

"Didn't you think once about my reputation before doing all this? How will I face people now, haan? Tell me!" He gritted his teeth demanding answers. It was taking too much control for him to not to kill her.

"You didn't left us any option." She mumbled. "I didn't want to marry Rayan and I already told you." And the next thing the files and things were thrown away from the table. Rahman eyes are red in anger.

"Chachu.." Omer sighed with a smile. "Why crying over spilled milk? Go call Mr Achakzai and call of the wedding already." He suggested playfully.

"Until then I will take my wife somewhere to lighten up her mood." He pulled Abeer's hand who is staring him in disbelief and her father worried.

She won't admit it but she is feeling guilty now. If something happens to her father because of her this decision she won't be able to forgive herself. She had an idea what the cancellation of wedding will bring on to her father's reputation. And now looking at him like this who doesn't even have a proper comeback for someone today is breaking her because its not her father. She already has witnessed how important his reputation and pride is for him, he can sacrifice everything for that and now she can see the fear clearly in his eyes about the consequences he will face after the cancellation of the wedding tonight.

***********

"So where you want to have breakfast today?" Omer asked wrapping his arms around her who is looking lost and disturbed suddenly.

Omer frowned.

"Hey what's wrong now? I thought you were happy." He cupped her cheeks looking worriedly at her gloomy face.

And it was all it took for Abeer to burst into tears. Omer became restless not knowing what happened to her suddenly when everything is turning smoothly.

"Om..Omer Baba! Baba... I ...I do...he..." She fumbled hiccuping, she is having problem in breathing, her words are incoherent. She is panicking about something, Omer realized.

"Come here and calm down. Come!" He made her sit on the seat in the garden, rubbing her back to calm her down. She breathed in and out, in-out to normalise her breathing before she gathered enough energy to speak.

"Omer I'm worried about Baba. What i.. what if something happens to him? I won't be able to forgive myself. My father he will die Omer. I have seen the fear in his eyes, its already eating him alive. Om..Omer you promised you will do something, please save my father from humiliation please I beg you." She cried begging him vigorously in his arms.

He was worried, Abeer condition is worrying him now. He hoped for Abeer's fear to never come alive. He has to do something for her. But what and how? Both are drowning in their miseries unaware of someone already hearing their conversation from a far.

*********

"Hello!" His voice has lost all the power, sounding frail.

"Mr Rahman how wonderful to hear from you?" Mr Achakzai voice responded from other side in joy.

"Mr Abbas ac.. actually I wanted to talk something urgent if you have time." He said, Rahman suddenly has aged in an hour. A father can bear any humiliation in this world but not the one brought by their own children.

"Even better because I wanted to talk something urgent too. " Mr Rahman frowned.

"let me hear you then.." Mr Rahman said curiously.

"Well I know it's not very appropriate thing to say that too on the day of the nikaah but I.. I am helpless." Abbas voice dropped down sounding nervous and a hope lighten in Rahmaan's heart.

"What is it?"

"I know its a very last moment notice but I..I don't want Abeer as my daughter in law now..." Mr Rahman lips stretched into a big smile. "But Alaya for my son. If its possible!" And his smile faded away from his face.

"Bu..but..."

"I know its really stupid of me. Well I just expressed what my son wants however if you don't agree we can still continue with Rayan and Abeer's nikaah."

"Give me a little to think." Rahman answered and Abbas sighed in relief and was shocked about receiving such polite response instead of abuses as he expected.

He asked time to ask Alaya first. He can't punish Alaya for Abeer's mistake. He has ego and pride but he is still a father and loves his daughter. He just hopes Alaya agrees.

The only way to save his reputation.

*****

Abbas hung up the phone and glared at the man sitting in front of him smugly.

"He asked for a little time.."

"Lets wait then." He smiled sipping on his coffee.

"Why you can't go a day without drama in your life?" Abbas spat glaring at him with annoyance.

"It happens when you are living in a family full of vamps from daily soaps." He said eyeing Hajra with a smirk who is staring at him distastefully.

"How are you so sure they will agree to this nonsense proposal?" Hajra asked eyeing him suspeciously.

"Trust me I know."

"Well I am still surprised that he was so considering about this stupid proposal." Abbas added thoughtfully.

"Don't use your brain too much. You wanted a daughter from that house and now you are getting. Doesn't matter if its Alaya or Abeer. " Saying this he got up leaving from there whistling to himself.

"Oh Rayan what are you upto now?" Abbas rubbed his head feeling the headache coming.

***********

"Alaya! Alaya!"

Abeer bursted inside her room, banging open the door, yelling on top of her voice.

"What's wrong Abber? What's the rush?" Alaya gasped putting her things away in the wardrobe. She was looking too calm for someone who got news in the morning of her nikkah

"Alaya what's happening? Why are you marrying Rayan suddenly? Is Dad forcing you too?" She asked worriedly panicking, cupping her cheeks.

Alaya smiled brightly while pulling her hands away from her cheeks.

"No, Baba isn't forcing me into anything. Its my and Rayan's mutual decision."

"What do you mean?" She mumbled completely baffled.

Alaya took her by her hands and made her sit on the bed and sat beside her taking her hand in hers.

"It all happened last night....." She started.

"This is your ice cream happy now." Rayan handed her the cup that she insisted to get so much when he was driving to drop her home.

"Thank you so much." She smiled squealing, taking her cup and sat on the bonnet.

"So, do you have any plan for tomorrow? How are you going to stop Hajra?" She asked about the situation at hand while he joined her sitting beside on bonnet.

"I don't know yet seriously. I still have no plan. All the hopes are attached to your father now." He took a spoon of his ice cream.

"Can't you sue her for cyber bullying or defamation like something?" She asked curiously.

"No!"

"As long as she don't make a move and I don't even have proof of her threat to even claim. So I don't think it will work."

"So?"

"Lets just hope your father call of the wedding." He said hopefully.

"As far as I know Hajra doesn't sound like a human to me." He stared at her amused and she shrugged. "I mean are you sure she won't realize that you are also behind all this after all Omer bhai is your best friend?"

"This is what scaring me too. " He was surprised that she figured out this one too or else he was dying inside thinking what will happen if the plan won't work. Hajra still can use those proofs for vengeance.

"Don't we have any other way to save you?" She asked desperately looking at him. And Rayan just stared at her completely blown away by the concern in a mare strangers beautiful hazel eyes for him. Like his burden is hers too.

"Don't take stress about me. Just focus on your crazy life. I like you more when you are crazy. Tensions don't suit your beautiful face." He sighed trying to change the topic while flicking away the stress lines playfully from her forehead.

"I am serious!" She snapped pushing his fingers away. "Koi to rasta hoga?" She whined.

(There must be a way.)

"Shadi kr lo mujhse!"

(Marry me.)

Their eyes grew big in shock. Rayan didn't even realize what made him say that but he was gazing her a moment and another moment he just blurted out.

"I..I was just kidding." He smiled to ease the tension and both looked away from eachother, lost deep in their own thoughts, staring in a distance.

"Hana likes you!"

"Do you love someone?"

They both turn around telling eachother at the same time what was disturbing them already. They both sighed defeatedly before looking away again.

Another awkward moment.

"I don't love anyone."

"I don't like Hana that way."

They stared eachother amusingly before they both bursted into loud laughter. All the tension and awkwardness evaporated into thin air. And they finally decided to address the issue. They both are straight forward about what's in their mind instead of beating around the bushes.

Why complicating the matter when it could be sorted?

"Why did you ask me to marry you?" Alaya asked suspiciously. She was curious to know his answers.

"I don't know." He shrugged. "Maybe I am too much stressed that's why." He answered honestly because he himself don't have answer to that.

"Do you really think problem will be solved if we marry eachother?" She asked thoughtfully.

"I guess so. Your father's reputation will be saved too."

"hmmm."

"Why are we even discussing it? Lets drop it, it was a joke. " Rayan shifted the conversation from the topic and Alaya lips stretched into a big teasing smile.

"So Hana?" She teased.

"Come on!" He smiled rolling his eyes. "There is nothing like that between us. Its just her stupid crush on me since I saved her cat when she was 16." He explained but Alaya still stared at him with teasing smile to Rayan's utter annoyance.

"But she is really a nice girl. So polite and innocent." Alaya smiled remembering her from the time she has spent tonight with her.

"Everything you're not." He joked and she glared him.

"So how come you didn't fall for her?" She asked narrowing her eyes it him.

"I don't know really." He shrugged staring absently in a distance. "I can't even say that I didn't try because I failed."

"Really?" She asked amused and he nodded.

"Then I thought maybe love is not my thing that's why but I promised myself if ever I will have a thought to settle in life it will be with Hana because falling in love with a stranger and marrying her isn't appealing to me, better to get hitched with someone you know about and who already cares for you." He confessed what was really in his heart. He don't want to repeat his mom's mistake.

"Then why don't you free her from the misery and confess it to her?" She asked again.

"Well because I changed my mind."

"Why?"

"My family." He told. " She can't survive the dirty reality of my family. She is innocent and pure, she was pampered and protected all her life by her parents and brother. She doesn't know how to deal with rude people. My family will eat her alive that I am sure. So no!" He explained his fears about Hana.

"Poor her!"she clicked her tongue. "Don't you even try."

"As long as Hajra is there. I don't think so!" He chuckled darkly.

"Its surprising though." He laughed with amusement.

"What?" She frowned.

"Even after so much effort I wasn't able to hold a proper conversation with Hana and here look at you!" He raised his eyebrows mocking her. "Its not even end of the first day and I have spilled my all secrets and fear to you that I never dared to share with Omer even."

"Should I feel like a proud best-friend then?" She asked arrogantly.

"Nope!" He denied instantly. "You are an enchantress who have casted a spell on me to force all the secrets out." And his eyes widen at his own statement in horror.

"Oh wait...."

"This could be a possible explanation of how you find out things so easily, You practice dark spell!" He accused her and she laughed loudly shaking her head at him.

"And then I called him and came up with the plan to save my family and him." Alaya finished her story, skipping all the secret details of their conversation regarding Hana and stuffs. And she came up with this decision after hearing Abeer and Omer's conversation from garden.

After all love asks sacrifice!

"Still. Are you sure? Its about your entire life" Abeer asked still not convinced.

"Vo itna bura bhi nahi hai." Alaya smiled bitting her lips feeling shy suddenly.

"On this I will agree too." Abeer smiled back teasing her. "He is the best only if I wasn't married to Omer." and Alaya glared.

"He is mine now!" Alaya warned possessively and Abeer laughed at her sister finally at peace now that she is content with her decision.

Perhaps everything happens for a reason. This is how Rayan and Alaya are supposed to have their happily ever after. She is sure that Alaya will never find someone like Rayan.

************

"My saali hunh?"

(My sister in law , hunh?)

Rayan was fixing his sherwani looking into the mirror when a very familiar teasing voice of his best friend echoed in the room. Rayan shook his head and didn't bother to reply.

"I always pictured you with my sister. It was one of my dream but no worries after all Alaya is my sister too." Omer comment made him feel his heart heavy with guilt. He feels like he is betraying Hana somehow.

"Hana kesi hai?" He asked. Big innocent black eyes flashing in front of his eyes.

(How is Hana?)

"She will be fine." Omer answered smiling sadly.

"So you knew too." Rayan concluded by his expression.

"Its as clear as day. "

"I am sorry." Rayan apologized.

"Don't!" Omer shook his head instantly. "Its just a stupid crush, don't worry it will fade away with time."

"Hopefully!" He sighed.

"So are you happy?" Omer asked studying his face. The are talking but it isn't as easy as it used to be between them. Tension is still there.

"Khush to nahi keh sakta pr pur sakoon hu." Rayan replied while spraying perfume on himself. "I think marrying Alaya won't be so bad." He confessed.

(Can't say happy but now I am at peace.)

"Indeed!" Omer agreed "After all you need someone as crazy as her in your boring and stressful life, to keep you entertained." They both chuckled remembering the hazel eyed crazy girl.

"Can't agree more!" He fixed his hairs properly "She is a bundle of sunshine." He smiled bitting his lips, his eyes sparked.

"And now that sun is going to shine in your home and hopefully could give Sunburn to Hajra." They both burst out laughing.

Unknowingly, the ice start melting slowly.

*************

The Khan mansion was bustling with guests all from rich and high class family. The preparation and decoration was on point leaving everyone in surprise and admiration.

Rayan and Alaya's nikaah was already done and they both were sitting on stage surrounded by friends and their cousins meanwhile Abeer was running around checking on the guests dressed in a beautiful lime heavy dress Omer gifted her this morning. Her light brown hair left open. She didn't realize but she was attraction of everyone present their, admiring her beauty.

Meanwhile Omer was restlessly checking out Abeer everywhere but she isn't visible to him anywhere. He hardly have catched her glimpse since he came here along with Barat. He finally stood up and decided to find her himself.

Ignoring his friends call he left from there and soon he spotted her attending guests, smiling politely at everyone. She took his breath away again like everytime, looking more than perfect in the dress he gifted her.

He stepped near her and wrapped his arms around her waist. She squealed in shock but calmed down instantly when she realised it was her husband.

"You scared me!" She breathed palming her heart.

"Why?" He narrowed his eyes suspiciously. " Mere alawa koi or bhi tumhe ese hath lagata hai?" He is looking furious by the mere thought of someone touching his wife. His eyes narrowed in suspicion. She laughed and shook her head.

(Is there anyone else who touch you like this?)

"You will never change."Abeer commented hopelessly on his possessiveness.

He just rolled his eyes and pulled her away with him in a corner away from everyone's eyes ignoring all the protest and struggle from his wife.

"Om..Omer kya hai? Koi dekh lega, kabhi to sharm karo." She is frantically looking around worriedly and embarrassed by the few guests who are already watching them suspiciously.

(Omer what's this now? Someone will see us, can't you be a little considerate ever?)

"Ab kyu sharm kru? Meri apni biwi ho padosi ki thodi utha k laya!" He asked amused hovering over her. They are already locked in a room. She rolled her eyes sighing already fed up by him always pinning her to the wall or doors on every given opportunity. Yet again.

(Why should I be ashamed? You are my very own wife not the one I took from my neighbor.)

She shook her head helplessly.

"by the way is it our thing or what? You always pinning me to the walls or doors?" She mocked sarcastically and he grinned lazily checking her out in. His eyes dancing with mischief and a joy twinkling in his eyes.

"Well great idea!" He smirked leaning more closer to her, just a breath distance away. "Now I realized you look so good beneath me , breathing like this." He whispered tugging her big earrings with his teeth. She hissed feeling the sweet pain caused by his action.

"Om..Omer bahar sb mujhe dhund rahe honge..." She mumbled shyly trying to push him away. Already effected by his closeness that's driving her senses like crazy.

(they must be searching for me.)

"Toh dhundne do.." He breathed pecking her jaw lightly, teasing her burning skin. "Unhe keh dena k khas barati ki khatir me lagi hui thi." His brushing lips stretched into a smile on her warm cheeks and his fingers trailing a path from the inside of her wrist to her shoulders.

(Let them) (Tell them later that you were busy looking after a special guest tonight.)

"Omer..."She whimpered not able to take the torcher anymore. Either he will release her or she will lose herself.

"Shhhh!" his finger rough against her soft cheery red lips.

"Lagata hai mujhe hi jannat na jana par jaye agar hoorey aise hi roz mere kehne se zameen pr aajaya karengi." He stared at her dreamily. Her cheeks flushing with colour of love, bearing mark of his love on her neck that was hidden with concealer but not enough to be hidden from his eyes, look proud and stunning on her flawless skin.

(I think I will be reaching heaven soon if Angels will be gracing earth this often just on my single command.)

Don't say like this." Their eyes shining with desire for eachother. Skin burning against eachother's touch, breathing heavily. Her chest tightening in her dress against him.

His eyes fell on her deliciously shivering lips. They both gulped before his lips finally crashed on hers, drinking her like a thirsty from oasis in dessert.

And everything was forgotten between them for the rest of the time. It was just them and tender caresses of love on eachother skin. Burning in the fire of their love.

*********

"Stupid!"

"You stupid dress!" She was trying to untangle her hands from the heavy maroon dupatta.

"Why you have to bring me such heavy dress?Urgggh!!!" Alaya complained, kicking her lehenga off from her feet again in frustration after everyone left them alone to enjoy food.

"I swear I even have married you in joggers without any complaints." She added whining, untangling her arms that caught in her dupatta again.

"It was Hajra's choice." He answered, trying hard to suppress his laugh. You can't expect a dead moment with Alaya around.

She gasped staring at Rayan in disbelief and he frowned by the sudden change of her frustrated expression into horrorstuck.

"Why didn't I realize this before?"

"What?" He was utterly confused.

"Hajra wants me dead." She narrowed her eyes with a vision dancing in her hazel eyes. He looked baffled. "So that she can have my property shares." She concluded confidently and he burst out laughing unable to control himself.

"Haah!" She stared him in disbelief. "Don't tell me you're involved in this too!" She glared and he instantly sobered up shaking his head in denial. "I won't let you mother and son have a single penny from my father's earned money." She threatened, spitting fire from her eyes and her fingers pointing at him accusingly.

Rayan looked around to notice few guests watching them with a teasing smile. He cleared his throat before holding her pointing fingers in his palm and held her soft hand in his big one to his side.

"I guess Alaya you are hungry." He told her the reason of her behaviour. She looks thoughtful for a moment before she nodded.

"hmm..I think so too." She sighed helplessly.

"Come lets get you something to eat so that your genius mind can work again." He said standing up after fixing his sherwani and tried to pull her up.

"But no one asked us yet." She retorted egoistically freeing her hands from him.

"Kya fark parta hai?" He rolled his eyes. "Don't forget our fathers are the one paying for everything." He stated the fact and again.

(Does it matter?)

"Hmm..to think you are right." She agreed and extended her hand towards him, staring ahead with her head held high as if she is a Princess of some realm and he just shook his head.

***********

All the friends and cousins were having dinner together were joined by the newly weds couple Abeer and Omer, Alaya and Rayan.

"I was so hungry you guys couldn't even call us to join?" Alaya was annoyed glaring every familiar face on the table.

"We were about to I swear but we caught in waiting for this two. Shadi kya ho gayi , inhe apna pet romance se hi bhar lena hai lagta hai bs." Ahmar said in his defence shooting daggers at Omer and Abeer.

Abeer blushed in embarrassment while Omer glared back Ahmar shutting him down while everyone bursted into loud laughter on his comment.

"So this is how you are going to pay me for all the help I did to arrange your secret meetings with Samra?" Omer accused.

"Oye not meetings!" Ahmer objected. "It was just once on her birthday." He cleared.

"Whatever." Omer rolled his eyes while dishing out food in Abeer's plate before his own and they all just silently admired the couple so much in love. They started eating unbothered about others staring them. Their free hands held in eachother and feeding each other with other one.

He was busy concentrating more on her than himself. She was randomly talking and laughing with others but he was quitely paying all the attention to her, taking care of her. Fixing her hairs that are continuously falling on her face and mangtika disturbing her every now and she would make an annoyed face unknowingly.

"Aahhh!" She growled in frustration "I can't, not in this dress atleast!" She pushed her plate in annoyance grabbing everyone's attention to herself.

"What's wrong?" They asked Alaya worriedly one by one.

"I can't eat like this in this dress." She whined showing her tangled hands in large dupatta and they all shook their head laughing. The usual Alaya after all!

"Awww poor you." Zaif teased pinching her cheeks who was sitting beside her. "Come let me help. " He offered to help like a loving big brother.

She was about to agree happily when her plate pulled to her right side instead of left from her.

"Here." He offered the spoon full of rice to her while she just stared at him, still. "You should have said it before." She absently opened her mouth not replying anything to him while her husband was casually feeding her as if its really not a big task but Alaya is feeling something really unfamiliar in her heart. Her heart is betraying her.

Others started digging into food, pretending to ignore the couple to give them privacy, suppressing big smile itching to spread on their faces in realization that another couple is on the way to fall madly fall in love.

"By the way Alaya why you agreed to marry Rayan so easily? I understand Rayan's reasons but not yours. " No one still find out the reason of Alaya agreeing to this marriage.

It is when everyone was sitting together in the lawn after having dinner to have fresh air, away from the crowding guests.

"Well I like taking Abeer's things since I was kid." She joked winking at Abeer and they all laughed at her usual playfulness but only Rayan was looking at her in disbelief.

And well Omer was being Omer. He has his one arm placed behind her on the lounge meanwhile Busy in keenly examining his wife fingers with a pout, comparing her hands against his free one with a frown wondering how beautiful his calloused giant hands are hiding her small ones. completely unaware about the conversation going on around him.

THE STORY WAS SUPPOSED TO END IN THIS CHAPTER BUT I THOUGHT TO WRITE IT AS A BONUS.

SORRY FOR ALL THE RAYAN AND HANA SHIPPPERS.

BUT IT WAS SUPPOSED TO END LIKE THIS.

I HAVE PLANNED IT LIKE THIS FROM THE BEGINNING BUT USING HANA WAS JUST YESTERDAY THOUGHT.

(Author you are so heartless? How can you play with someone's feeling?😡😡😡)

Thank you so much!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 14.9K 47
[Under editing]* "Charche nashe ke chal rahe the main zikr teri aankhon ka kr aaya, jab baat sukoon ki chidi main baat...
3.4M 38.8K 31
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
232K 7.3K 55
แ€›แ€ญแ€•แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€ฑ แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€แ€šแ€บ แ‹ แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€œแ€Šแ€บแ€ธ แ€›แ€ญแ€•แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€œแ€ฌแ€›แ€„แ€บ แ€–แ€ฝแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€”แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บ แ‹ แ€”แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€•แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€ฑ ๐Ÿ€ แ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธ & แ€”แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€•แ€บแ€...
811K 35.3K 57
"Mujhe jhelna mushkil hai nader," she said with a smile while her gaze was fixed on the table. ("It's difficult to tolerate me, Nader") "Main jhel l...