Orb of Obscurity

By AvyannaTremaine

"Yes? Please come in" I looked up to see the most alluring pair of eyes I'd ever seen accompanied by an equa... More

Author's note
1- Orb of Obscurity
2- Snowed In
3- The first encounter
4- Rantipole
5- Noceur
6- Revelation
7- Skepticism
8- Lacuna
9- Predilection
10- Back to reality
11- Breathing new life
12- Nyctophilia
13- Metanoia
14- Misconception
15- Eunoia
16- Yลซgen
17- Delirium
18- Serein
19- Insouciant
20- Liberosis
21- Arcadian
Gratitude
22- Ukiyo
23- Caim
24- Zenosyne
25- Beatitude
26- Atelophobia
27- Opia
28- The Game
29- Saudade
30- Kef
31-Ceraunophilia
33- The company date
34-Settling down
35-Aria
36-Conversations
37-Dysania
38-Meraki
39- Yonderly
40-Nepenthe
41- Commixture
42-Sempiternal
43-Vellichor
Jealousy
44-Natsukashii
45-Psithurism
46-Komorebi
47- Melancholy
48-Yearning
49-Orb of Obscurity
50-Boketto
51-Sonder
52-Nodes Tollens
53-Solivagant
54-Majime
55-Sophrosyne
56-รˆnouement
57-Eccedentesiast
58-Bittersweet
59-Limerance
60- Revealed

32- Ikigai

117 11 1
By AvyannaTremaine

*reason for being the thing that gets you up in the morning*
__________________________

*Support the 'black lives matter' protest guys. Speak up. I can't fathom what this world has come to.*

Also stream August D2😅
________________________________

Jin, Jimin and I ended up walking towards the dining area to get refreshments.

We were having conversations when I stopped in my tracks. The 'Jung Hoseok' was sitting at the table, drinking a cup of coffee. He looked up to see us and I immediately hid behind Jimin, clutching the back of his t-shirt. I couldn't deal with this situation, first thing in the morning.

Jin didn't notice anything and he kept talking, sitting down at the table.

"Good morning, Jimin." Hobi greeted Jimin in a deep voice. Damn, his voice. It was a genre of its own. People often said that Tae had the deepest voice amongst BTS. I beg to differ. Honestly, Jin and Hope had the deepest voice. Try singing their songs and you would know.

Jimin turned around and held me by my shoulders. "Hey, look here."

I looked at him through my eyelashes.
He gave me a gentle smile. "He is the easiest person to get along with. He is called Hobi for a reason. Just speak to him." I nodded, looking down. My nervousness made butterflies fly around in my stomach, and my empty stomach wasn't helping.

"Yah, don't tell me she's afraid of Hoseok." Jin said in a mocking tone.

"Bro, don't. Cut her some slack." Jimin glared at Jin.

"Miss. Saura?" Hobi called out to me. My eyes widened and I looked at Jimin for support, as my heartbeat rose exponentially. Jimin gave me an encouraging smile and moved away from my line of sight, bringing Hobi into my vision. Jimin placed my hand in his, joining our fingers, his presence being an reassurance.

"Hello." I replied. I swear, I tried to smile, but my facial muscles had decided to run on their own accord.

And then it happened. He flashed me a billion dollar smile, his hair falling over his eyes, his smile brightening his whole face, showing off his perfectly arranged teeth. It put an immediate smile on my face, my inner fangirl kicking into action.

"How are you?" He asked me as Jimin and I sat across him at the table.

"I'm great. I've had a great morning so far. How are you?" I asked him, taking the plate of nicely cut fruits that Jimin pushed towards me.

"Great. It's nice to finally meet the mystery girl in person." He gave a lop sided smile.

"Oh... Um" I thought everyone knew me already. Jimin had made it a point to show me off to every single person in the dorm. I felt my cheeks reddening as I put the fruit in my mouth.

Hobi chuckled. "Chill. It's just that I am the last person to meet you in person. I was naturally curious."

I grinned at him.

"See it wasn't that difficult, was it?" Jimin whispered into my ears.

The corners of my lips lifted up and I nodded at him.

"Do you want some coffee?" He asked me. He was so God damn good at taking care of me. My overwhelmed and elated self found myself looking at him stupidly, eyes dripping with emotions.

"What is it?" Jimin laughed feeling embarrassed. "Don't look at me like that."

"Like what?" I smirked. I really wanted to hear the answer in his words.

"Like... Oh God." He covered his eyes with his tiny hands.

"Say it." I whispered back into his ears.

"Like I am your whole world." He said, face still hidden behind his hands.

"There you go. That wasn't very difficult now, was it?" I threw his words back at him. We were speaking in low tones, so only we could hear our words. He looked at me amused and we both broke into silent chuckles. 

"You guys do look good together. The others weren't exaggerating." Hobi looked at us fondly.

I buried my face in Jimin's chest, feeling flustered. He laughed at the remark as he petted the back of my head.

"I'm not kidding. You look seriously cute." Hobi added.

"Stop it Hobi. We are both embarrassed. "Jimin replied in a high pitched voice. "Thank you though."

I had a glass of milk and some fruits. Having coffee or Tea early in the morning was a big no no. Plain milk was my all time preferred drink. I grew from hating milk during childhood to adding milk to every possible dish.

Soon I found myself bidding goodbye to everyone as I had to leave.

"Why don't you see us at Bighit for a change?" Hobi asked me.

The what? I had been to the building once but seeing them in their studio? Hell yeah. I was excited and nervous at the same time, adrenaline coursed through my veins already.

"Oh....Why didn't I think of that?" Jiminy frowned. He stood in front of me. "Let me ask you. Will you come visit me at the company?"

I laughed. "Sure baby. I would love to."

"It's settled then. I'll pick up when you're free." He grinned, all excited like a kid.

"See you there then. You'll finally meet us all at one place." Jin said smiling. It had been long since I knew Jin. He still intimidated me. I bowed to them all, and left the dorm with Jimin.

"You wanna drive?" Jimin asked me as we went down the stairs towards the parking lot. I looked at him with wide eyes, very excited. "Yes please."

He threw the keys at me, and I caught them mid air, as we made our way towards the car, each going to our sides. I drove the car towards the hospital. It felt good to drive after a long time. The morning was already going well and I was in a really good mood. The day was going perfectly well.

But that was the issue. When everything goes well, something goes wrong. I pushed the negative thoughts away, trying not to jinx myself. We bade farewell, promising to meet up soon. I walked back into the place I dreaded going into now.

Freaking exams. I was physically ready, but mentally? Nah. I had to get ready to stay up nights, make blood sacrifices to God and lose all my hair. I could swear that I lose a few pounds after every exam.

"Welcome back new girlfriend." Dae hyun said as a welcome note.

"Thanks for reminding me. I had already forgotten about him." I said, as I dropped onto the stool next to him, placing my books on the desk.

"Exams?" He cackled. I shot him a bored glance.

"Easy for you to ask since you finished them all. Let me learn. I am already running behind on time." I whined, ready to start crying. How much ever you learned, you were bound to forget every thing. It happens every single time, that when you enter the exam hall, you would feel that you don't remember a single thing and that you were bound to fail.

Not wrong though. You would probably end up failing. That's college for you.
__________________________

The next two weeks went by in the blink of an eye. Mare and I spent hours studying together. We had successfully breezed through the written tests. We were currently sitting outside the exam hall, waiting for the practical test to get over.

"What the hell does this look like to you?" Mare asked me holding up a report.
"I can see a ruptured vein, is that all? Why don't the symptoms match up?" She threw the sheet down and started flipping through the pages of the book aggressively.

"Maren, chill. Look, see this vein here? It has......" I explained it to her as we made our last minute revisions together.
_____________________________

"Jimin....." I screamed into the phone, as I rolled side to side on my bunk.

I heard laughter on the other side. "Why babe, did you do alright?"

"No. I messed up. I stuttered so much. I knew the answers in my head but I just couldn't say them out loud. Oh God, I am going to fail them so bad." I whined.

Though the fear weighing me down during the exam, had been flushed out, I now had to suffer from the anticipation for positive results.

"Hey, chill. Just relax. You'll have good results." He sighed. "It's been so long since I finished college. I almost forgot how hard exams were."

"Excuse you. Dude, you would've passed even if you didn't attend a single day of college." I scoffed.

"Hey, don't think it was easy for me. I had to write exams too." He sounded angry. Like, lovingly angry.

"Yeah, say that to the wall. You didn't have to worry about attendance did you?" I shot back.

"Well yes but..." I cut him off. "I have it harder. The end."

"Alright ma'am. Have it your way." He chuckled.

"I am stating facts." I snapped. We were just bickering. It was fun. We didn't do this often and you could say it was the first time. Conversations were ways unicorns and rainbows for us. We hadn't fought until then. We always gave way to the other, when one person was in a bad mood.

That is how you make a relationship work. Give way to each other and speak out your misconceptions. Boom. Healthy relationship. Congrats! It is as simple as that. But people choose to be cowards, unresponsive, uncooperative, egoistic and end up hurting each other. Whatever.

"Alright, get ready babe. Our manager is coming to pick you up. I'm sorry I can't come out now. Pack up clothes for two days. I have warned you already. Don't blame me later on. Not that I mind seeing you in my clothes. I love putting you in my clothes myself..."

"Oh God, shut up." I stopped him, before he could embarrass me anymore.

"I love teasing you. I live for it." He said smugly from the other side.

"I'll get back at you sir." I said pouting.

"We'll see. As I said before, you'll end up in my arms anyways, so do whatever you want." He said, challenging me. I tried to come back with a snarky comment. But this time, he honestly left me speechless, a blushing mess.

"You there?" He asked me. His voice still hinted a slight presence of humor.

I hummed assertively.

"Get ready. The manager will be there in half an hour. I honestly can't wait to have to have you back." He said excited. I closed my eyes shut, imagining his reaction. A smile formed instantly on my face.

"I will be. Ah...also, I am going back to the apartment. Please ask him to get me from there." I said getting up, getting my things ready.

"Sure. See you soon. Love you." We hung up after exchanging loving phrases.
__________________________

"Hello. Are you Miss. Saura?" A handsome guy stood at my door, asking me politely.

Damn Bighit for having handsome idols and equally handsome workers. It wasn't fair. Not at all.

"Yes, hello. Nice to meet you." We shook hands.

"Do you have any luggage?" He asked extending his hand.

"Nope, just a bag. I'll get it myself. Do you want to come in? Have a glass a water?" I asked stepping to the side, leaving space for him to come in, if he wanted to.

"Thank you, but I'm fine. I have work to do later. We could leave if you're ready."

"Sure."

We were on our way to Jimin's workplace. A place forbidden to the public. A place I had dreamt of being in countless times. As an idol, not as a fan, in case you were wondering. I had wandered in the infinite landscapes of dreamland, wanting to be a singer. I couldn't say that I had given up the dream since I hadn't even given it a try to begin with. I sighed thinking about those days that I had aspired to sing but ended up studying for exams.

"Anything bothering you?" The manager asked me.

"Nope. I'm fine." I smiled back.

We reached the building soon. The manager guided me through the floors and seemingly endless corridors and rooms.

I must say how mesmerized I was by the building though. It was aesthetically pleasing, everything in there. Not to mention the beautiful faces of the idols decorating every possible yard of the walls. The building was designed in such a way, to make one point clear. The company flaunted their idols. Their pride. They were rightful in doing so. I smiled with pride every time my eyes met with a picture of BTS.

"In here." The poor guy had escorted me all the way here. I smiled at him gratefully and murmured a word of thanks as I went past him into the room. It was the room where I had seen the boys have so many Vlives.

As soon as I stepped into the room, all pairs of eyes fell on me, making me even more self conscious than I already was. I looked straight at Jimin, whose face blossomed as soon his eyes fell on me. He was accompanied by almost half the team and two other people I didn't know.

He rushed towards me engulfing me in a bear hug, spinning me around. I hugged him back, getting a whiff of his familiar scent. I felt at peace, finally back in his arms, where I felt safe.

The boys hollered from behind us, teasing us. I laughed.

"I missed you." Jimin said taking my face in his hands.

"I did too."

____________________________

Author's note:

Hello guys. Another fun chapter of me spilling my emotions and thoughts through Saura. This is honestly stressful and stress relieving at the same time.😂😂😂 A weird feeling.
Until then, enjoy the Vmin selca that they dropped today .

Something tells me I might use this later somewhere in the story.😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 4.4K 42
[ยฐโ€ขโ—3RD PLACE IN BTS SPRING AWARDโ—โ€ขยฐ] "I don't know why am I doing this...". "I'll help you". ~ Park Jimin, a kind and sweet man. One day, his curren...
143K 9.5K 49
(Completed) "Do you know what more painful than death? Forgetting the person who wounded your heart..." โ˜†โ–ช๏ธŽโ˜† Jungkook is a Doctor..he was well succes...
27.3K 1K 63
Feelings between two people always start to grow. It's a natural phenomenon. You can't stop it. There will be things standing in their way. All they...