I Found My Forever-- NOI X RE...

Autorstwa ZeeZaw-YeeHaw

There was a little error when I was creating the cover. Just ignore the background text at the bottom. Thanks... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7-- Past the Crayon Door
Chapter Eight
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
COMING SOON. . .
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen...
Chapter Sixteen! (Legit)
Chapter Seventeen
The Note of Nope.
Siiiiigh [A/n]

Chapter 5

2.6K 74 107
Autorstwa ZeeZaw-YeeHaw

Chapter Five

----This Chapter is called : Breakfast Ban-----

(@ ̄¬ ̄@)

XXX

It takes a little while for our food to get ordered, but after we've ordered, we sit around our booth playing 'human games'. Games like 'I-Spy' (BORING), and 'Guess The Animal'. You know, really childish games. But, it was kinda cute whenever one of us would guess Rhys' animal. He was all "ARE YOU READING MY MIIIND????"

Fricking adorable.

And Noi rocks at I-Spy. Like, for real. He glances round once and finds the 'turquoise - maroon' color. I was very confused on that round. I'm no genius, just saying. Hah.

I see our waitress behind the counter pick up a large tray of plates and start walking our way. I nudge Ava in the arm and smile widely.

Pancakes, pancakes, pancakes, pancakes! YEAH!!! PANCAKES!!!

"Uhhh, what's wrong with Sorceress Juliet?" Asks Pierce.

"Yeah, she looks... crazy."

I snap my head in Leif's direction, glaring into his soul.

How DARE he disrespect my Pancakes excitement?!

FOR SHAME!!

Dishonour.

The waitress gets over here and starts passing around the pancakes. I eagerly take my fork and knife and start cutting the stacks into corners. As I look up, after the waitress leaves us, I see the boys staring at the pancakes before them skeptically.

Ava is too busy stuffing her gob to notice.

"What's the matter, guys? Aren't you going to eat your stacks?"

"I thought they were called paun- cacas?" Asks Rhys.

I chuckle.

"They're called PAN-CAKES, Rhys, and I don't understand why you're not devouring these delicious bebes."

"We're just a little... Cautious, that's all."

"Why?"

"Because where we come from any food could kill you. Be it poisonous, rotten, infected, the list goes on." Admits Leif.

"Trust me. You don't have to worry about that here. So, dig in!"

The boys all look up and stare at me.

"... Can we trust her word?" Whispers Noi to Asch.

Each of them look to Asch.

The hot-head looks down at the pancakes and gulps.

"I suppose so. If Sorceress Ava trusts her, I guess we can too."

"Prove it." Leif edges.

"Why me?"

"Because if you die, I get to be the leader. Now do it."

Asch scoffs and picks up his fork.

How does he know how to use a fork if they're not from earth?

....
Meh, who knows.

He picks up a whole pancake with the fork and takes a side nom into the food. Not very mannerly but still, it works. His face lights up with pure enjoyment. He goes in for another bite, then another, and so on.

The guys see his happy reaction to the pancake taste and look down at theri plates.

"I guess it's good." Says Pierce.

He picks up an entire pancake and just starts eating it. The first bite is calm, but once he's got the taste of it, he starts gobbing on the breakfast like a savage.

Maybe I should've helped them cut up their pancakes first...

Ava taps me on the arm and I look over.

"People are staring...!" She croaks, gesturing to the folks in the restaurant all gawking at how the boys are eating.

"So they are. Help me cut up the pancakes?"

"As long as you pay for breakfast."

"What?!" I hiss.

"Did I not mention that I'm dirt broke???"

"No. You didn't."

Ava shrugs.

She reaches her arm over to try and grab Pierce's plate, and I quickly add in,

"Try not to lose a finger to them."

I snicker at her reaction.

She elbows me in the ribs. Takes me a few minutes to recover.

~~~

"There. All cut up." Ava huffs, out of breath.

I cannot describe in logical words... what war we just faced. Turns out when I was joking about losing a finger to the boys... It should've been a real warning. They. Do NOT. Mess. Around. Not when it comes to pancakes. (Personally, neither do I, but at least I don't whip out a dagger on people!!)

*COUGH* *COUGH* *Leif*

The boys go back to devouring their food, but at least they don't look like cavemen eating a whole buffet for the first time. People turn their attention away now. I sigh in relief and fix my hair. I feel a bit of a pinching pain on my lower arm and see a small cut on my skin.

...

He STABBED ME.

He. STABBED. Me.

Oh my magics. He fricking STABBED ME!

I'll make him pay for that later.

Damn you, Leif.

Because who else would stab me??

Maybe Asch.

I digress!

Back to eating breakfast!

~~~

I pay for breakfast at the front of the restaurant as Ava takes the boys out to the car. I guess it's raining outside, based on the small hits of thunder I hear from now and then. I pay the nice lady the money and jump.

*BANG!!!*

*CARTHRASSSSHH!!!*

*WHOOP, WHOOOP, WHOOOP*

Please. PLEASE don't tell me that's the sound of a car alarm.... And if it is...

PLEASE DON'T BE MY RENTAL!!!

I quickly dismiss myself after paying and run outside. Oh shit.

"What. Did. You. DO???" I scream.

Leif and Asch swivel around from the tragedy to face me with pale faces.

"i-i-It was an accident!!!" Pledges Asch.

"How do you ACCIDENTALLY rip the car doors COMPLETELY off?!" I scold.

Asch looks at Leif.

"IT WAS HIS IDEA!!"

"WHAT! Traitor!!!" Leif gasps.

I crack my knuckles and take a step forward. I feel my rage boiling.

Noi sees me and my expression and starts running.

Like, LITERALLY running. For his life. Away from here.

"Noi!! Where are you going?!" Ava hollars.

She bolts off after him.

I take another step forward.

"S-Should we run?"

"I don't think that'll help our cases."

"Should we do something?" Pierce asks Rhys on the sidelines.

"I'd rather not get myself into their shoes. Let them face her like warriors."

...

...

...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCKK!!!"

*TTTHHWWWAAACK!!!*

*BBBAAAAMM!!*

*CA-THUD!!*

*FWAP!*

I body flip Leif over my shoulder and knock him down to the ground.

"You and me? We got some SERIOUS beef now."

"I don't know what that means, but please. Have mercy?"

I punch him in the shoulder. HARD.

But then I walk away, passing Asch on the roof of my totaled rental car. He's unconscious, and is probably gonna be bruised all over tomorrow.

"Now come on. We have to go find Noi and Ava."

Pierce throws Asch onto his shoulder to carry, and Rhys starts dragging Leif behind him by the wrist. We get on our merry way, to go find the two who took off. Smart of them too.

~~~

BONUS!!!: THE FIRST THREE PEOPLE WHO MAKE US LAUGH WITH THEIR COMMENTS GET SHOUTED OUT!!!

End Chapter Five.

ZeZee: Hoi. Hope you guys liked this little crazy chapter. It's currently 9:38 am in the morning when we finished writing this. But nonetheless, i like waking up early. Means I get the house to myself. I digress. Hope you liked it, we enjoy reading your comments and DAMN! 1# in Lief?? (Even though it's spelled wrong, It's still a number 1!!) Thanks for all the support!!

Valby: This is the earliest we have ever written something, it's the freaking morning and i'm half asleep and it's super quiet. But whatever, it was worth the laugh and watching Leif and Asch get their butts kicked. Anyways, thank you for reading. Bye bye. Huuuuuuggggggggssssss!!! :)

Any who, have a good day, my lovely demons.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

3.9K 79 31
In a twisting tale of fate, a prophecy foretold there would be five warriors that would save the world. The Prophecy of the Five, they called it. Dan...
82.1K 723 6
[Y/N] [L/N] was in the Galaxy Garrison alongside Lance, Hunk, and Pidge. She had come to this school with her best friend but she should've known tha...
14.6K 2K 52
Jimin, the popular yet controversial lead dancer of boy band BTS. Taehyung, a god-tier professional esports player. The two do have talks of an engag...
992K 39.2K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...