24th Male Member: NCT fanfic

By fangirl4lifeuinfires

A fanfic in which NCT has a 22nd member. DISCLAIMER I don't own any of the pictures, gifs, edits, or videos... More

Introduction pt1
Introduction pt2
New Member Bio
1.
Ships!
2.
3.
4.
The Group
Twt
Outfits
Outfits pt2
5.
Twt
6.
Twt
7.
8.
Twt
A/N
9.
Twt
Outfits
10.
Twt
A/N
Twt
A/n
Special
12
Twt
Jiwon Outfits
NCT photos
NCT photos pt2
Dear Readers
13
New Story
14
Twt
15 (POV change lol)
Twt
16(Regular POV)
Twt
Special Short Chapter
Twt
A/N
17
Twt
18
Twt
19.
20
End
LOL

11

3.4K 84 21
By fangirl4lifeuinfires

"Chenle! Get back here!"

I sat on the couch and watched as a groaning Renjun chased around a giggling Chenle. My lips curled into a smile as I watched with admiration. Jaemin was currently in my lap napping while Jeno was curled up into my side as I read my book aloud. Mark, Jisung, and Haechan were seated in front of the sofa on the floor listening carefully. After another minute or so of the two other Chinese males running and screaming I gently tapped the two figures curled up to me and they moved enough so I could get up. I waited by the doorway that Chenle and Renjun had just left through and when Chenle came running back into the living room I picked him up and placed him on one of the chairs in the living room. I then grabbed Renjun's phone from his hand and handed it back to Renjun who was panting by the door.

"Chenle what have I said about respecting his privacy? I know you mean nothing by it but it is his phone and you shouldn't steal it from him to snoop around in it. Would you like him to do that to you?"

Chenle frowned and shook his head.
"No..... I'm sorry Renjun hyung. I didn't think I would make you uncomfortable."

Renjun smiled a little and ruffled his hair before sitting next to him.
"It's fine. Just NEVER do it again."

Chenle smiled and nodded and I went back to my spot. Not two seconds later Jaemin and Jeno were curled up into me again and I smiled while continuing to read the end of the chapter.

"Then the little boy walked away into the woods. So far in that no one could see him through the trees and bushes. The only sound that was heard was the boy's humming and the sound of his footsteps. For even though the forest was quiet and cold, he found peace where others found fear."

As I finished the chapter I put my bookmark back in the book and closed it.
"That's it for today because we have practice in about thirty minutes. Go make sure you're ready."

They all groaned and stood up to either change or get their things for practice. Today we would be discussing a special comeback. It would have all 21 members in one album. Everyone was really excited for it and we all tried our best during each practice so it can be perfect. I reached into my pocket and pulled out my phone before pulling up the list of who is in each song. (A/N: If you thought it would be in the original sub units you were very wrong)

Light It Up- Jaehyun, Taeil, Yuta
Push- Renjun, Haechan, Ten
Born Like This- Taeyong, YangYang, Lucas, Mark
Try Me- Doyoung, XiaoJun, Jeno,
Give and Take- Kun, Jungwoo, Hendery, Jaemin
Night Light- Chenle, Jisung, Johnny, WinWin, Jason
Smile- Kun, Taeil, Jungwoo, Haechan, Renjun, Chenle, Ten, Hendery, XiaoJun, Doyoung, Jaehyun, Yuta, WinWin
Shine Bright- Taeyong, Mark, Lucas, YangYang, Jaemin, Jeno, Jisung, Johnny, Jason
Together Forever- All

I smiled as I read the names in my head. Finally a group comeback with the newest members. To say I was pumped was an understatement. I was radiating energy. Apparently it was obvious because Sicheng chuckled as he sat next to me. I jumped and looked at him with wide eyes.
"You just scared the crap out of me! And why are you here?"

He laughed again and pointed to the clock on the wall.
"I came to get you guys for practice and to make sure you're all ready."

I smiled a little and called out to the others in the dorm.
"Dreamies Assemble!!"

Thunderous footsteps were heard and soon all of the Dreamies were standing in the living room ready to go. Sicheng chuckled a bit from the phrase I used to get them into the main room but I just smiled and pushed them all out of the door after making sure they had everything. Even Sicheng was pushed out of the dorm.

~~~~

We entered our big dance practice room where the other members and the managers were waiting. Today we would be filming some things for the teasers. Everyone had their own teaser that they chose the theme for. It was personalized by each member to suit each of us.

Taeil- Shows deep admiration for those he cares for.

Johnny- Focuses on his love and passion for his family.

Taeyong- Shows the struggle of being the leader but the rewards he receives.

Yuta- Shows his serious and composed side that no one gets to see.

Kun- Shows how even when you receive hate and backlash from people that you can still be successful.

Doyoung- Shows how much he has worked for his vocals and dancing ability and why he did.

Ten- Shows his passion for dance and how he came to love it.

Jaehyun- Tells us about his childhood and why it formed him into the person he is today.

Winwin- Focuses on his hard work and determination.

Jungwoo- Shows how his emotional side looks.

Lucas- Has him expressing his insecurities.

Mark- Shows him how hardworking he is in the sub units and how he wants to move forward.

Hendery- Shows how he wants to form a strong bond with each NCT member.

XiaoJun- Shows him wanting to protect the ones he cares about.

Renjun- Shows his artistic side.

Jeno- shows his physical insecurities.

Haechan- Shows how hard he works to be amain vocalist and why he tries his best.

Jaemin- Shows him attempting to reach his goal and getting back up every time he fails.

YangYang- shows him caring for his members and helping them out during busy schedules.

Chenle- Shows him in his more serious and sad side.

Jisung- Shows him working to keep the group motivated and to keep them all going.

Jason(me)- shows him and his mental health issues and how he deals with them.

Today we would be filming the teasers and everyone got into seperate vans and headed to the location we would be filming at. It was a big building with many rooms and multiple floors. It was kind of old and huge but it suited all of our themes.

"Alright! Everyone go to your specific rooms and hallways to shoot your scenes. The staffs will get you ready when you arrive to your station."

I turned around and walked in the direction of my shooting space. It was a bedroom with a bathroom attatxhed and a balcony. I already knew where this would be headed and prepared for an emotional roller coaster ride.

"Jason! Wardrobe is over next to the bathroom they'll let you change in there."

I smiled at the staff and headed over to the rack of clothes. A different staff handed me my clithes and shoes and ushered me into the bathroom. I changed into this. ⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

Once I came out of the bathroom they took my other clothes and started to work on my hair and makeup. My hair was it's regular fluffy style and my makeup was kept natural. Then they started on my special effects makeup. They rolled up my sleeves and began to make scars and open wounds where I would have cut myself in the teaser. When they were finished we started filming.

I had a bloody blade in my hand as I sat on the white tiled floor that was stained with my blood. Tears made their way down my face as I felt ashamed to be alive. After a few seconds of crying I stood up and threw the blade in the opposite direction of me. Then I walked out of the bathroom and into my room. At this point i was running through the glass doors that lead to the balcony and I jumped off. Once I reached halfway I closed my eyes and relaxed into the feeling of the air. Then a bright green light surrounded me and caught me before I could land. I was suspended into the air and I hugged onto the actor in the mask and green outfit before crying again. The masked figure flew me down to the ground and held me in its arms before the director called for us to cut. With that we were done for my scene and I calmed myself down before smiling at the staff's and thanking them. After a quick costume change I headed to watch some of the other's teasers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

761 14 9
ON HIATUS A bunch of NCT and WAYV oneshots! Please enjoy <3 DM for requests! Requests: open!! Originally written for my Instagram account @/galacticf...
12.5K 111 20
โ™ก NCT U โ™ก NCT 127 โ™กNCT DREAM โ™ก WAYV โ™ก NCT 2020 some chapters in this book are a collab with @Kurama_Kurenai so please kindly check her books too they...
540K 26.9K 102
โyou find as he'll i won't you.โž โwhat?โž โoop you weren't supposed to actually see that..โž โœ˜ nct instagram au HHYUNGGU 2021
2.3K 194 57
โ™›โ†"ฯโ„“ั”ฮฑั•ั” ิƒฯƒฮทั‚ ะบฮนโ„“โ„“ ะผัƒ ฦ’โ„“ฯƒฯ‰ั”ัั•, ั‚ะฝั”ฮนั ะผัƒ โ„“ฮนฦ’ั”..."โ†œโ™› Hello~ This is an FF based on Jaemin and Y/n. Txt will also be featured in this fanfic I won't be...