Naughty CEO & Cutie PA (On-Ho...

De Satz18

Born with Silver Spoon, Reserved, Moody type and more of an attitude person. But all his born nature changed... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 8

845 77 27
De Satz18

Sanjay POV

I knew it that she will be hurt by seeing him again and that too with another lady. But i want her to go through this pain, i want her to react seeing him with other woman. I believe soon she will take my offer for marrying me, a billionaire, one of the most eligible bachelor in the city will be helpful for her to take her revenge against him. And that was my plan to make her agree for this marriage. I hope she will.

And yeah, I'm not just going to stop my interference in just by sending her there. This is just a start and soon i will be visiting that company and will show the people there how important Sonam is for me, especially to him.

By now, they would have met each other and I'm sure Sonam would be thinking to refuse to work from there anymore. I knew her.

I want to comfort her, i don't want her to feel low or i don't want him to insult her at any cost specially in my absence.

I decided to give a warning to all over there to not trying to misbehave with her.

Just one ring and my call has been connected to Nikki Industries and i hear Mr. Devaraj's voice, "Hello"

"Hello Mr. Devaraj, I am Sanjay here"

"Hello Sir, I just received your employees Mr. Akshat and Ms. Sonam here. We were just introducing each other. And it's a surprise you called me"

"Mr. Devaraj, Can you put the call on speaker?" looks like he hesitated but eventually he did it what i said.

"Hi Sonam!!!" that was my first word in the call. I knew how she would felt bad being there right now and i hear her low voice, "Sir"

"Hi Akshat, I think both of you are adjusting yourself in their workplace"

"Not yet sir, but we were just talking about what we are supposed to do in our period of time" Akshat replied. I was expecting Sonam to answer instead of him, i guess she didn't come out from the shock yet.

"Well, Mr. Devaraj and everyone there !!!, i want to inform you all that Sonam and Akshat are my employees still even though they are working from there. I don't want any kind of disturbances, distractions, any kind of mis behavior or insults for them until they are there. Mr. Devaraj, i want you to treat and respect them like how you do for me. If anyone else insults them or dis respect them, it's not just them but me. I want your full support for them to finish their work without any hindrance."

"Sure Sir, i will make sure that they will be treated at best and will provide every details they want" Devaraj replied sincerely.

"Akshat, i know about you that this experience is not new for you and I'm sure you can do your best" i said

"Sure Sir. I will do my best" Akshat said.

"Sonam?" i pause my words and waiting for her to response me.

"Sir?" i feel the tension and nervous in her tone. I continued, "Sonam, i trust you, it's a new environment for you and i hope you concentrate on your job and do your best. I am here for you always at anytime.  If you feel any discomfort just let me know immediately OK?"

She heaves a sigh and said, "Ok Sir"

"Fine, i hope everyone is clear what i have said. Mr. Devaraj, from now it is your responsibility to take care of them. I count on you"

"Sure Sir. I will take care of it" he said

I felt Sonam was still in shock after seeing Pranav there. I'm really sorry Sonam, you need to bare this.

***********

Sonam POV

Seeing Pranav here is something like i never thought even in my dreams. The lady who wraps her arms around his also looks shocked of not expecting me here. Out of all, it's pranav who is knocked out already the moment he entered inside the office.

This cannot happen, I cannot work here anymore. I have to inform my  boss. How can he send me after knowing that this cheater is here? Before i react much, we get a call and Mr.Devaraj received it and the way he responded looks like the caller has an upper hand than him.

And soon it revealed that the caller is none other than my boss. He was on the speaker phone and trying to make me and Akshat comfort in this new surroundings. 

The words he spoke was just like a warning to all over there and i feel it's especially for Pranav.

I was getting relaxed hearing his voice, don't know why but i feel so relaxed. The way he comforted me looks like he knew my reaction already.

Once the call was over, Devaraj takes us to our cabin and assigned two of their staff to help us in our work. All the while i could feel a burning gaze from two people, Pranav is so obvious and another one is Devaraj's daughter.

We settlef on our places and try to access our system and start our work for the day. I could sense some one was staring at me from somewhere else and i don't want to search and look who would be that, it should be Pranav only and yes he kept staring at me outside of my cabin along with his new girl. I could see the smirk on his face seeing me as if i am working for him in his company.

I have to do it. Come on Sonam, i have to ignore him and focus on my work. I kept saying to myself again and again. And soon i get engrossed in my work and after that nothing or no one was visible in my sight.

Evening,

The day gets over, i started packing my stuffs along with Akshat and we both started leaving the office. We both are out of that office and supposed to get into the car we came in the morning.

As expected, Pranav tried to stop me and gets into argument with me by calling me some lame names and blame me for kicking him on that restaurant.

Before i replied to him Nikita spits her words, "All these low class girls can't do anything else other than that. This is how her parents raised her up and taught her all the bad manners. She doesn't have a class and standard. Pranav, Why are you wasting our time talking with her?"

Bitch. My blood gets boiled hearing her nonsense words, instinctively i raised my hand to slap her and i did so. Proud of you my girl, my conscience give me an appreciation.

She didn't expect me reacting this way but i shown her that this is my way to react for her rubbish talk. 

She marched towards me to hit me again but stops in the mid-way hearing a rugged voice away from us, "DON'T YOU DARE TO TOUCH HER"

We all looked at the way where the man who belongs to the voice stands casually in front of his car leaning slightly backward for a support. He just raised his eye brows challenging her to move further and ready to invite the trouble.

She just stopped where she was and he starts walking towards me with a gentle smile on his face. An untold happiness reflected in my face seeing at him, i smiled widely looking at him.

He comes closer to me and looking at Akshat, "You can leave Akshat. I will take care of Ms. Sonam. And it will be from now on. Bye" Akshat leaves from there bidding bye to me.

He pulls me into his arms and wraps his arms around my shoulder, turns to the two idiots who just stands there like a statue. He pulls me closer to his chest and i obliged without any objection, i could feel the peace in his arms.

"That was a wrong move Ms. Nikita. I guess, you forgot about my warning that i gave you in the call. Insulting my people was like insulting me. How dare you raised your hand on her?"

Nikita's face becomes pale looking at him, and more than her anger piled up seeing me in his arms. I could see the jealous in her face, oh my god she is jealous of me. But why?

Her reaction immediately gets changed to normal one plastered with a fake smile on her face, "I was just talking...a mere talk we both had. Nothing like as you thought"

She keeps smiling looking at him but he doesn't even bother to look at her instead he looks at me asking, "Are you okay, baby?"

I just blinked at him trying to understand what word he used to address me and i mouthed looking at him, "Baby?"

He winks at me while raising his brows, i could see Pranav's and Nikita's reaction through my peripheral view and thought to make them feel jealous.

"Oh, i m ok baby" i replied with a wide grin on my face.

He laughs loudly seeing my reaction and asks, "Shall we go, baby?"

"Yeah sure, baby" i said.

We didn't even bother to look at them and just walked towards his high end Audi car and i could hear the gasp behind us.

***************************************************************************************

Hi Friends, hope you all like this chapter. 

It's just a first day and it was just a trial. Will see how Sonam is going to accept Sanjay's marriage proposal within these 30 days. I hope Pranav and Nikita helps her a lot in this matter. :P

Pls drop in your comments and vote.

Love you :)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

20K 864 15
What happens when a preserved, cold CEO falls for a cute beautiful young boy who is alot of issues in his life.
1.2M 36.8K 50
I quickly turned away from him, to get the hell out of the room. But he caught my arm and pulled me back into his chest. Shit. Fuck. He buried his fa...
39.4K 2.6K 43
"I didn't want to marry you." His words are a small whisper as if just saying them is a sin. "But I've never been more grateful for destiny for plott...
471K 16K 42
The insecure on relationships, American-Indian woman, gets to be the CEO's secretary on temporary but she had no clue that her life would be tied for...