Azur High

By PokemonLover10102001

Rowan and his three Yorktown Class Carries girlfriends are run out there house. Enrolled into Azur High they... More

New Place New Name
OC Template
Who should Rowan get.
Welcome to Azur High.
Secrets, Bullies and a new ship?
Plans and Team Building.
Royal Siblings and New Memebers
Sisters and Pure Evil
Explosive Times 
Recovery.
Funeral Blues. 
The Army Begins to Form.
Retiring

The Death of....

379 5 9
By PokemonLover10102001

Rowan was in the gym when he heard the first explosion. Cara grab hold of Ruby was kept her safe.

"What's going on Aunt Cara." Said Ruby.

"I don't know. It's like an explosion." Said Cara.

The exit is blocked. Suddenly the roof begins to fall on Cara and Ruby. They scream and right before they are crushed Rowan pulls them into his arms and shields them. For once Cara didn't fight it. She had to protect Ruby so she just let it happen. She continued to use her body as a shield to protect Ruby and Rowan did the same for Cara

"I have an idea. Enterprise, Intrepid, and Essex come out." Said Rowan.

The girls come out.

"What do you need babe." Said Enterprise.

"You three. Use your planes to shot the falling rubble." Said Rowan.

They nod and stand protective in front of the three. Cara and Ruby don't move and just stay there.

Meanwhile the four girls got out of the school quick.

"Look we are gonna have to have you back up please." Said a first responder.

"My boyfriend is in there. I have to save him please." Said Yuu.

"I promise we will find your boyfriend. But please away." Said the first responder.

BOOM

Another explosion rock the school. This one was bigger because this was a group of gas cans.

"Everyone let's go. We may have more wounded." The first responder yelled.

Meanwhile in the day care Bentin remains using his body to hold up a roof that threatens to crush both him and Little Illustrious.

"Bentin please stop please don't do this. Your gonna die if you put to much on your body." She cried.

"I won't stop. I won't risk this roof falling on you." He said as his legs began to get weak.

She cried and just laid there.

"Hey I want you to put in the code 24601." Bentin said as she put it in.

"What did that do?" She asked.

"It's lock my carrier so my girls can't get out. I don't want them getting out." Bentin said.

They girls inside heard and begin to try to find ways out.

"Now put in the code 2319." He said.

She does so. It send a pulse into his body. Locking his body into place.

"Ok now find my phone. It's somewhere around here" Bentin said Little Illustrious nodded and began to look for it.

Meanwhile Anthony, and Lilith began to wake up. The last thing they remember was being pushed by Jack form falling roof.

"Jack Jack where are you." Shouted Anthony.

They heard groaning from the other side of the locker room.

They get over there and Jack has been stabbed by some metal rods.

"Oh no Jack. Buddy. Are you?"

"Anthony please don't worry about me. I promise I'll be fine. I'm going to a better place now." He said.

"No buddy. I'm gonna get you help I promise." Anthony said.

"Look before I die. I have to tell you something. It's the whole reason I came here. The explosion it's Jericho's fault. He wanted to take you out of the tournament. So he put gas cans all over the school. I even have a picture." Jack said as he hands them a picture of Jericho putting gas cans around the school.

"Anthony take care of my girls. Please they mean a lot to me." He coughed up some blood.

"No don't die buddy. Please." Anthony said as he began to cry.

"I don't regret anything about my friendship with you. Your the best thing that's ever happened to me. Your friendship gave me purpose." Said Jack.

Jack takes his carrier off and hands it to Anthony.

"You Lilith. Take care of him for me. He's a good man and will treat you well. Goodbye to both of you." He says with his last breath.

Anthony stays quite for a minute. Then rage sets in. Rage at Jericho for this attack. This attack cost him his best friend.

"JERICHO YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS." He screamed.

After that yell he broke down. Lilith held him in her arms as he cried for his best friend.

Meanwhile with Bentin.

"Bentin I found it." She brings him his phone.

"Ok go into my pocket and grab my headphones." He said.

She does and plugs them into his phone.

"Now first call my sister Misty and put the headphones in my ears." He said.

He grunts and begins to feel this body give out. But with the lock in place order on his carrier. His body won't move.

She puts them in his ear and calls Misty.

"Hello? Bentin?" Is that you." Said Misty through the phone.

"Yeah sis it's me. Look I'm gonna conference in mom and dad. I wanna say my goodbyes." He said.

"Goodbyes. No Bentin we are gonna find you and your gonna be ok. Please don't say that." She said as Yuu came over.

"Just conference them in please." Said Bentin.

She did so and they pick up.

"What is it Misty. I said we didn't wanna speak to you again." Said there dad.

"Mom, dad. I wanted to talk to you one last time." Said Bentin.

"What do you mean one last time." Asked his mom.

"Have you been watching the news?" Asked Bentin.

"No we just got home. Honey turn the tv on" said The dad.

She did so and gasped.

"You're in that?" They both asked.

"Yeah I'm stuck underground.  I had to use my carriers body lock to keep the roof from killing a Little Illustrious. I can feel my body giving out. I'm afraid I won't make it." Said Bentin.

"Babe please don't say that. I can't lose you please don't say that. I love you so much." Said Yuu as she cried.

"Look I know we always haven't seen eye to eye mom and dad but I want you to know that I never stopped loving you. Your my mom and dad. The people who raised me. I know you did what you thought was right." Said Bentin.

"Bentin my son. I'm sorry for not listening to you and not letting you be yourself." Said his dad with a few tears.

"Bentin honey I'm sorry for not being the best mother. I'm so sorry for not being there for you. And I'm sorry for excepting your relationship with Yuu. She will always have a home here." Said his mom.

"The last thing I want is for you two and Misty is make up. You three will need each other. Please understand that it's my dying wish is for my sister and my mom and dad to be a happy family. Please do that for me." Asked Bentin.

"I promise my son." Said the dad.

"I promise honey" said the mom.

"I promise little bro" Misty said.

"Thank you so much. Yuu are you there my sweet princess." He said.

"Yes baby I'm her." Said Yuu in tears.

"My sweet sweet Sakura princess. I love you. I have loved you since the day I meet you. Your the person I love so much. I wanted to marry you. But life has a funny way of doing things. I want you to take my girls. They will need a strong girl to help through this time. Remember that no matter what happens I will never stop loving you." Said Bentin.

"Baby I love you. I promise I'll take care of them with everything I have. I'll see you again one day I promise." Said Yuu as she cried.

"Thank you. Everyone for the life I had. I'll miss you all." Bentin said as he hangs up.

"Bentin please don't die. I just meet the one person that I know will be nice to me. Please don't leave me." Said Little Illustrious.

"Look little one. Reach into my other pocket and pull out the photo." He said as she nodded and did so.

"Now look at the photo. The man in is. Find him. He will take care of you. His name is Rowan. He will protect you and care for you. Your gonna be his little girl. And you will be a big sis." Bentin said as his body continued to give out.

Meanwhile in the gym rubble continues to fall as the fighter planes shot the rubble into bits.

"Girls now are you holding up. You girls look tired." Said Rowan as he continued to shield Cara and Ruby.

Rowan was right. All three look tired and worn out form constantly launching planes.

"We are fine. We won't let the rubble hurt you three. We will continue to fight." Essex said as she launched another squadron of fighter planes.

Rowan released Hornet, Casablanca, Bunker Hill, and Shangri-La.

"Girls the roof of this gym will make a lot of rubble. I need you girls to help the girls Jew the rubble off of us." Said Rowan.

"You got it babe. Girls let's protect our master." Said Hornet as a she launched her fighter planes.

Meanwhile with the four girls. They used there shipgirls strength to help with the rescue of other people trapped. While this is happening Yorktown comes up worried.

"Where's Rowan. Where's my boyfriend." Asked Yorktown.

"He's somewhere in the school. We will find him don't worry Yorktown we will find him don't worry".  Said Rosalyn.

"I can't lose him. Please I've I lose him we go to his father." Said Yorktown.

"We promise we will find him."

BOOM

"Another on. What in the world is going on." Said Serefina.

"It's Jericho. He did this." Said Anthony as he walked up.

"Anthony and Lilith. Thank god you two are ok." Said Misty.

"Anthony where is Jack. He told me he meet up with you." Said Yuu.

He looked at her with tears.

"No not Jack." Yuu began to cry again.

"It was Jericho. His plan was the use gas to put the tournament team in a coma. Something must have happened that caused the gas to explode." Said Lilith.

"Look we have got to go into the school. Rowan, Cara, Ruby and Bentin is still in the school." Said Rosalyn.

"Ok let's go. Some of the school hasn't been blown apart yet. Let's get there and begin to look." Said Anthony.

"Rowan was in the gym and Bentin in the daycare." Said Yuu.

"Ok let's go." The group head into the school.

"I'm going with you guys. I wanna help get my boyfriend back." Said Yorktown as she went into the school.

They all make it the gym to see Rowan I'm the corner holding Cara who had Ruby in her arms. They also the worn out girls that are still fighting. Although the rubble is mostly gone.

"Rowan." Shouted Lilith. 

"Big sis I'm over here. Girls it's over." Said Rowan.

Cara and Ruby get up.

"Thank mister Rowan. You protected us. But you look hurt." Said Ruby.

Rowan had cuts and scratches all over him form the falling rubble that hit him. He took most of the hits.

"I'm fine little one. As long you and Cara are ok." He said with smile.

"Girls you all did amazing. I'm so pro I'd of you all. Return and take a nice long rest." He said as he returned his tired and worn out girls.

"Babe your ok" Yorktown ran up and kissed Rowan hard on the lips.

"I'm good. What are you doing here. You shouldn't be here because of the baby." Said Rowan.

"Babe I'm fine. I was worried about you more." She said.

"Guys we still gonna find Bentin." Said Rosalyn.

Everyone nods and runs off to the daycare area. Even Ruby and Cara.

They run into the next hallway to see the entrance to the daycare center.

"Bentin are you in there. Bentin!!!" Shouted Rowan.

"Bentin I hear something." Said Little Illustrious.

"G...good use that metal r...rob to hit stuff s..so you can tell them we are here." He said weakly. His body is almost done for.

She does so. "Help we are down here stuck. Please help us." Said Little Illustrious.

"We need to to find away to get that roof off of him. Yorktown do you still have bomber ready." Asked Anthony.

"Well yes I always do." She said.

"Use then to blow the roof into pieces so we can get in." Said Anthony.

She nods and does so. She launched her dive bombers which take out the large chunks of roof and the gang push in to see Bentin fall to the ground.

"Bentin buddy are you ok." Rowan said as he held Bentin in his arms.

"Rowan it's good to see you made it. I knew you would. At least we will have a change to win now." Said Bentin weakly.

"Buddy we are gonna get you help. Don't worry." Said Rowan.

"No my time is up. Rowan I'm glad I meet you. You let me live my life more then ever before. I hope you know that when you win this thing. I'll be watching from up above." Said Bentin.

"No Bentin your gonna live. It's to soon to soon to say goodbye." Rowan as he began to tear up.

"Take good care of Misty and Yuu for me. And this little one. I told her that you would look after her." Bentin said.

"I promise I will. I promise." Said Rowan.

"I know you will. One last things. Aircraft carrier Master Rowan. Take my Wisdom cubes." Bentin said.

"Yes buddy I will." He said as tears stream down his face.

"Now I can die in peace. I love you all. You all were my family. Rowan you were my brother." Bentin said with his last breath.

After that Bentin's body went limp and he died. Rowan cried for his brother. He cried for the person he meet day one of his school adventure. The person who he protected form a bully. Who grow his fleet. Got his sister and his old fleet back. Who protected Ruby and in his dying breath gave him a little carrier girl to protect.

Rowan then felt something. Something he hadn't felt since he saw his father grope Hornet. He felt rage. Pure and utter rage. He knows I'm his heart that this was no accident. Someone had murdered his best friend.

In a very low and dark voice he said "who ever did this is gonna pay dearly."

A/n and there we have it folks. The climax of the plan that has been in the works for awhile. I hope you enjoyed it. Please give feedback if you can. And see if you can find the three references I put in the story. There's a Monsters Inc one and Two Les Mis ones. See if you can find them. Until next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 18 7
The war between humanity and the sirens going on since WW2 nothing had change but one day eight of world best soldiers had the ability to kill the s...
1M 22.9K 31
Yandere Haikyuu Boys x Female Reader you are the little sister of Kiyoko and you have just moved back in with your sister and mother. You switch sch...
948 5 11
Goodbye, classroom! Hello Summer! Nate is offered a job at Curtis and Yancy's country club and ends up landing jobs for Y/n the Wildcats and her sibl...
15.1K 490 34
This is in the style of Y/N, so I highly recommend the browser extension 'Interactive Fics' to add immersion. You are a new student at Nevermore acad...