Aureliashipping

By NightcoreDCX

Ash returns to Alola after his trip back to Kanto after a few weeks. Ash was completely thrilled and wanted t... More

Chapter 1: Tears
Chapter 2: Change of person
Chapter 3: Normal School Day
Chapter 4: Numb
Chapter 5: Life
Chapter 6: Sweet time
Chapter 7: Wishing
Chapter 8: Broken heart
Chapter 9: Lust
Chapter 10: Love
Chapter 11: Sacred hope
Chapter 10: Lemon Chapter
Chapter 12: Watery river
Chapter 13: Let's go!
Chapter 14: The forest witch
Chapter 15: Fiery rocks
Chapter 17: Cold
Chapter 18: Start line
Chapter 19: Fight
Chapter 20: Just a friend
Chapter 21: Dynamax
Chapter 22: Applin a day
Chapter 23: Time for a New Journey!
Chapter 24: New Encounter
Chapter 25: Dandelion and Evolution
Chapter 26: The Forest Witch Reappears
Chapter 27: Flooding the Battle

Chapter 16: Intensity

818 14 11
By NightcoreDCX

Ash's POV:
Friday~

I woke up as usual. Had my same cookie crisps cereal for breakfast. Wore my typical Ash clothes. I put on my cap as Pikachu and Scorbunny jumped onto my shoulders. I can't wait for the trip to Ula Ula island! It's going to be a huge mystery for all of us. Even Rotom can't make a guess. Speaking of Rotom, he had already went to Aether Paradise to look for more Ultra Beasts.

I waved goodbye to Professor Kukui and headed off the porch after closing the front door. I went down the road, with legs functioning quickly.

Pikachu: Pika!

Socrbunny: Score!

Me: Yeah, I'm excited too!

I told my cute buddies.

At school~
8am~

The bell had just gone, starting the school. Everyone was in class, just chatting about whatever. Our Pokemons were just playing catching with each other. School has already started but the teacher is not even here yet. What's the hold up?

Lana: Hey, Ash!

Me: Huh? Yeah?

I faced her as I stared into her cerulean blue eyes.

Lana: Want to go fishing today?

I sweatdropped at her likes or, also known as my dislikes. I swallowed my saliva before sighing. I place my arm on the table while resting my head on it.

Me: But it's so boring though...

Lana: Awww, but I think you'll like it...especially the possibilities of catching new Pokemons!

I was about to accept the request until I recalled about the trip to Ula Ula island.

Me: Sorry, Lana. But I think Professor Kukui have some after school plans for us today.

Professor Kukui: And that's right, Ash.

The voice caught our attention as everyone in the classroom faced the doorway. A man wearing a white uniform with green science labotory glasses and wearing a cap walked into the classroom. He was our teacher. His hand held a box with a handle as he place it on his desk.

Professor Kukui: Alola!

Everyone: Alola!

Professor Kukui: Good to see y'all in school.

Kiawe: Good to see you too.

Lillie: So are we going somewhere or?

I immediately twisted my head towards her. Wait, how did she know!? Was it a wild guess or did she heard me and Lana's conversation? Well, at least she's wearing her Hatterene outfit which is the only thing that matters.

Professor Kukui: Yup. We are going to Ula Ula island not only just for looking for Pokemons, but also finding out the mystery of the coldness in Ula Ula island.

Lana: Wha?

Sophocles: Oh yeah! I've seen it in the news.

Sophocles said while he was standing up.

Kiawe: Okay?

Professor Kukui: So, for this trip, you need to be in pairs just in case something bad happens. We don't know much about the new Pokemons, so it could be dangerous.

Damn.

Professor Kukui: Make sure you have your jackets with you because its going to be very cold there.

Everyone: Right!

Professor Kukui: Anyways, the next lesson is battling. Proceed to the battle field once you guys are done.

Everyone: Right!

Everyone had gotten out of their seats, except Sophocles and I. Sophocles was building something like always. What WAS he building? A Masterball? Or...? Okay, whatever. Lana and Mallow were chatting as always about girly stuff.

Sophocles: Hey, Ash!

Me: What's up?

I asked, looking at the Pidoves and Starlies flying around outside.

Sophocles: Aren't you going to go battle Kiawe?

Me: Oh yeah!

I recalled the instructions. I stood up from my seat and began making my way to the doorway. Stood there, was a cute blonde hair girl wearing a light blue witch hat.

Lillie: Hey, Ash.

She gave me a cute smile.

Me: Oh, hey...PetiLillie. Hahahahahaha!

I snorted before I giggled. Tears rolled down my face as I dropped onto the ground, rolling in laughter.

Me: Hahahahahaha! Oh man! Hahahaha!

I could hear Sophocles giggling as well but he tried hiding his laughter. However, something scared me was how Lillie didn't respond.

I got up while placing my arm on my chest, still laughing uncontrollably.

Me: Oh man...hahahahahaha!

Lillie: ... *looks away*

I covered my mouth to muffle my laughter. After a while, the laughter soon faded. I opened my eyes to see her walking away.

Me: Ehh? Lillie?

No response.

Me: "Oh, you fucking serious now? Great, me and my big ass mouth..."

Me: Wait! Lillie!

I began following her.

Sophocles looked at us confusedly but just shrugged it off as he continued building his stuff.

Me: Come on! Lillie! It was a joke!

Lillie: That wasn't nice, Ash!

She had toxic in her voice.

Me: "Dang, Ash. You be making a girl mad." Look, I'm sorry, okay?

Lillie: It's fine, I forgive you...it's just...I do not liked getting named after a flower...

Me: Wait what? *confused* I thought you are named after a Lillie-gant.

I snorted while trying to cover my mouth, which failed miserably as I burst into laughter.

Lillie frowned and walked away again.

Me: H-ha! Hold up, wait! Hahaha!

I chased her down as Pikachu and Scorbunny jumped onto my shoulders, smiling like nothing happened and just having a nice day.

Later~

Boom! Smoke appeared in the air. Charizard was soaring in the skies while Infernape landed on the ground.

Kiawe: Charizard, Flamethrower!

Charizard flew downwards while firing out fire, keeping its composure above the ground.

Me: Infernape, Fire Punch!

Infernape charged a fiery fist and slammed it into the fire, smoke came out of Infernape as it was burned. More smoke appeared but I heard Kiawe yelling out.

Kiawe: Aerial Ace!

Charizard: Roaaarrr!

Me: Infernape, Thunder Punch!

Infernape charged up a electrifying fist and slammed it into the head of Charizard, knocking both of them back.

Charizard landed on the ground as well as Infernape. However, Charizard was paralyzed.

Charizard: Roar...*struggled to move*

Kiawe: Fire Blast!

Charizard shot out burst of flames towards Infernape, landing a hit.

Me: Crap...

Infernape was sent out in the air but landed safely on the ground again.

Me: You need more than that to knock us down! Flame Charge, let's go!

I ordered my Pokemon.

Infernape began burning brightly and the fire disappeared.

Lana: Huh?

Everybody gasped.

Lillie: That's Blaze! A ability where the user's stats increases when it's low.

Sophocles: Cool.

Infernape raged out fire and charged towards Charizard, which could not move, landing a direct hit, knocking out Charizard.

Charizard: Raaawww...

Professor Kukui: Charizard is unable to battle!

I had already knocked out his Marowak at the early start at quick speed but his Charizard defeated my Sceptile.

Professor Kukui: Which means Ash is taking the lead!

I smirked. I'm the best when it comes to battling.

Kiawe: You may be winning, but I'll show you the best battle yet, champion!

He smirked before throwing his last Pokeball, sending out a Turtonator.

Turtonator: Turtonator...

Me: Bring it on! Infernape, Flamethrower!

Infernape widened its mouth and sent out scorching flames towards Turtonator.

Kiawe: Use Flamethrower as well!

Scorching fire came out of its nose and came in contact with Infernape's, making a cloud of smoke.

Kiawe: Shell Smash!

Shells orbited around Turtonator before forming a ball to cover it up. The shell soon cracked and disappeared.

Kiawe: Now use Dragon Tail!

Turtonator's tail turned orange and lumped at Infernape.

Me: Dodge it!

Infernape dodge the slamming critical hit but the tail swung and hit Infernape, sending it into the air.

Infernape landed on the ground steadily again.

Lillie: How is Infernape so stable?

Mallow: Beats me.

Professor Kukui: This is Ash we are talking about. His many years of training from other regions made him this strong. Plus, he became the Alola champion!

Everybody nodded in agreement.

Turtonator was send sliding across the ground as a kick was delivered to its stomach.

Me: Flamethrower!

Infernape readied itself and send out a beam of fire.

Kiawe: Shell Smash!

The shell protected Turtonator from the damage.

Me: Wait, what?

Kiawe: I'm starting to use the Out-of-the-box method against you!

I rubbed my nose before smirking.

Me: Wow! Using my method against me, huh?

Kiawe: Let's finish this with a Focus Blast!

Turtonator shot out a yellow energy ball from its nose and went at bullet speed towards Infernape.

Me: Infernape! Thunder Punch, then spin like a tornado!

Infernape did what I said as it turned into a electrical tornado, spinning like a top. The Focus Blast was reflected and hit Turtonator directly to the chest.

Kiawe: What!?

Me: Hehehe!

I giggled while wiping my nose.

Lillie: So smart!

Lillie's eyes sparkled.

Mallow: That's why you like him, right?

Mallow leaned in and whispered to her.

Lillie: N-no! H-he's a jerk to me! Hmph!

Lillie looked away while crossing her arms. Mallow let out a playful giggle at her reaction.

Kiawe: I wanted to save this but it looks like I have no choice!

Kiawe began to do his Z-Dance as his Z-Move activated.

Kiawe: Let's go, Turtonator!

Turtonator: Turtonator!

Kiawe: The zenith...of my mind!

He stomps the ground so hard until it shook. Turtonator was way much worst.

Kiawe: Of body!

He positioned himself.

Kiawe: And spirit!

He enchanted.

Kiawe: Like the great mountain of Akala!

He did his crazy movements which is something I could never keep up with. But I think it is cool. He aimed his arm before waving it like flames as fire burned behind him.

Kiawe: Become a raging fire and burn!

He tighten the grip on his arm as he opened his other palm.

Kiawe: Inferno...OVERDRIVE!

Kiawe shouted out. Turtonator charged up a huge gas of orange ball. I could feel the heat from here.

Me: Nah, I'm finishing this!

I said as I began my Z-Dance as well. I clenched my fist before swinging it upwards. Then, I hit the woah, making a electric sign as Infernape hit the woah as well.

Me: Here's a full powered Z-Move!

I enchanted while charging up my fist. Infernape did the same nonetheless.

Me: Gigavolt...HAVOC!

I yelled out. Infernape charged up a giant yellow ball of electricity.

Kiawe and I: LET'S GO!

Turtonator fired the orange ball while Infernape shot the yellow ball towards each other. Both attacks collided with each other, making a giant explosion with a lot of sharp sounds.

Everybody got their grip on seats while I tried keeping my composure as well as Kiawe. The sound was deafening. A huge cloud of smoke soon appeared and the bright light disappeared. I could see Infernape still standing in the smoke while Turtonator looked exhausted.

Kiawe: Dang...

Me: Finish it with Fire Punch!

Kiawe: What the!?

Infernape threw back its fiery arm and charged towards Turtonator.

Kiawe: Shell Trap!

Me: Oh shi-Infernape, stop right there!

Infernape stopped at place but slipped a bit. It was seriously a inch from the spikes. Out of the sudden, Turtonator just jumped into Infernape with his back.

The spikes glowed brightly and a explosion was casted.

Me: What the!?

The smoke disappeared and revealed my fainted Pokemon.

Professor Kukui: Infernape is unable to battle!

Kiawe: Yes!

Sophocles: Nice job, Kiawe!

Mallow: Yeah! I'm still cheering for Ash though...

Lana: Same.

Me: Return. Have a nice rest, Infernape.

Kiawe: Dang, your Infernape is strong!

Me: Haha! I know right! Perhaps, it is one of my strongest Pokemons.

Kiawe: Really? Oh wow!

I readied another Pokeball in my belt, one that I am very familiar with.

Me: Go, Greninja!

Kiawe: Oh shit!

The ninja frog-like Pokemon was revealed with its tongue as a scarf. It stood in a ninja-like position, meditating while tiptoeing.

Lillie: So cool!

Lana: Go, go! Greninja!

I could hear them cheering. I smirked before starting the battle.

Me: Greninja, Water Shuriken!

Greninja opened both its hands and small shurikens began appearing. Greninja tossed both of them and threw another two when they appeared.

Kiawe: Flamethrower!

Turtonator evaporated the shurikens made out of water but more kept coming.

Kiawe: Focus Blast!

A ball of strength was shot out and made a average cloud of smoke when hitting a water shuriken.

Me: Water Shuriken! Keep them coming!

Greninja threw more shurikens at bullet speed.

Kiawe: Flamethrower!

Smoke appeared again.

Me: Alright then...escape this! Double Team!

Greninja jumped into the air and cloned itself from all directions.

Kiawe: Huh!?

Me: Double Team increases Greninja's evasion! Greninja, use Water Shuriken!

Kiawe: WHAT!?

And rest in peace, Turtonator.

Shurikens came flying down towards it while Kiawe broke in cold sweat.

Kiawe: S-Shell Smash!

Turtonator followed his orders. But unfortunately, the shell did not last the damage and have taken at least fifty water shurikens to the face.

After the smoke disappeared, Turtonator was knocked out.

Professor Kukui rushes in before raising his arm in the air.

Professor Kukui: Turtonator was unable to battle, which means Ash is the winner!

He aimed his arm towards me while Greninja and I were standing completely identically. I took out his Pokeball and returned him.

Me: Good job, Greninja! You were amazing!

I praised. Everybody rushed to me, including Kiawe after he returned Turtonator.

Mallow: That was amazing!

Lana: Greninja is so strong!

Sophocles: All your Pokemons were powerful!

Kiawe: That was a great battle, Ash!

He opened his palm as he requested for a hand shake. I shook his hand and I nodded in agreement.

Kiawe: Let's battle again sometimes!

Me: Right!  

Kiawe gave his Pokeballs to the professor for healing. Professor opened the blue box and got potions and fruits for the Pokemons.

Sophocles: Ash, can I battle you next?

It caught my attention because, hah, I never actually battled Sophocles before during my journey in Alola.

Me: Sure, don't see a reason why not.

I gave my Sceptile and Infernape to the professor for healing while Sophocles and I readied for battling.

I stretched my arms and legs while Sophocles was reading a notepad. I guess he's taking notes now? He was writing in it as well as a pen that was attached to it. I gave a questioning look but shrugged it off as I took out my first Pokeball.

Me: Best out of?

Sophocles: Best out of 3.

Professor Kukui walked over to the center to announce the rules.

Professor Kukui: The same rules as the previous round. Subsitutions are not allowed. Battle begin!

And the battle had commenced. I motioned Pikachu to come over which he did. Scorbunny admired my battling skills since it liked battling too.

Me: Scorbunny, you'll cheer us on, alright?

Scorbunny: Score!

It hopped into the air cheerfully.

Me: Right!

I carried Pikachu then I spinned it around and tossed him into the battle field. It landed on its battle stance while Sophocles sent out his first Pokemon.

Sophocles: Go, Magneton!

Magneton: Mag-ne-ton.

Me: Hehe! Electric types counters Steel types! Pikachu, start off with Thunderbolt!

Pikachu: Pi, ka, chuuuuu!

Electric was emitted from the cheek pouches of Pikachu and sent to Magneton.

Sophocles: Discharge!

Magneton rushes in forward, taking the damage of Thunderbolt.

Me: Quick Attack!

Both attacks collided at quick speed but Pikachu was sent backwards, landing on his back.

Sophocles: Got ya! Volt Switch!

Magneton rushed in with electricity and collided into Pikachu, sending him flying again. I rushed in and caught Pikachu in my arms.

Everyone: Gasp!

Suddenly, Sophocles returned Magneton back into its Pokeball and took out another one.

Sophocles: Go, Heliolisk!

Me: Wait, what!? Isn't that cheating?

Sophocles: Ah ah, Volt Switch is a move that when the user lays a hit on the opponent, it immediately retreats.

Me: Really!?

I was excited.

Me: This is going to be a good battle!

Pikachu leapt off my arms onto the ground in its battling position.

Sophocles: Heliolisk, Discharge!

Heliolisk generated electricity before charging at Pikachu at light speed.

Me: Huh!? Pikachu, dodge it!

But it was too late. Pikachu was hit by the Discharge but still standing.

Me: You alright, Pikachu?

Pikachu: Pika!

Pikachu nodded.

Me: Alright, use Thunderbolt!

Pikachu: Pikachuuuuuuu!

Lightning was sent to Heliolisk at lightning speed but when it touches the Pokemon, the Thunderbolt disappeared.

Me: Huh!?

Everyone: Gasp.

Sophocles: This is Lightning rod! It absorbs electricity to increase its stats!

Me: No way!

Sophocles: Now, use Thunderbolt!

Heliolisk: Heliolisk!

Me: Use the same!

Both Thunderbolts collided, making a explosion of electricity, sending shocks to my spine.

Me: Uhhh, use Electro Web!

Pikachu made a electro ball at its tail which bloomed into a yellow spider web, trapping Heliolisk.

Sophocles: Won't work on me! Use Dragon Tail!

Heliolisk absorbed the Electro Web and lunged at Pikachu.

Pikachu: Pika!?

Me: Iron Tail!

Pikachu's tail turn into solid metal while Heliolisk's tail was orange. Both tails collided like a swordmen battle. Heliolisk knocked Pikachu off guard and swung the tail at Pikachu.

Pikachu: Pika!? *Got hit*

Pikachu: Pika!

Pikachu was sent into the air but Heliolisk's speed was too quick that it laid another hit on Pikachu and into the ground.

Me: No, Pikachu!

Professor Kukui examined Pikachu's stats before raising his arm.

Professor Kukui: Pikachu is unable to battle!

Me: Gah!

Everyone: Gasp!

Mallow: No way...Pikachu was one of Ash's strongest Pokemon...

Lana: How did Pikachu lose so easily?

Kiawe: No surprise to me...

Everyone: Huh? *Looks at Kiawe*

Kiawe: Sophocles used this subsitution method as a strategy. He damage the target before taking it out. I remembered how he destroyed my Marcargo and Camerupt.

Lillie: Oh yeah...

Lillie said in a depress tone before looking back at me.

Lillie: What are you going to do, Ash?

Me: "This is bad. He might put me on the edge of sending my strongest Pokemon already. How much has he been practising when I wasn't here?" Go, Charizard!

Charizard: Rooooooaaarrrr!

Charizard let out a deafening roar which intimidates the opponent.

Sophocles: Hmmm, Flying type, eh?

Me: Charizard, use Flamethrower!

Charizard: Roooaaarrr!

Fire was launched at Heliolisk but Sophocles manage to order it back.

Sophocles: Heliolisk, Thunderbolt!

Boom! Smoke was created.

Me: Shit. Charizard, fly up!

Its wings flapped insanely and flew into the sky and out of the smoke.

Sophocles: Thunderbolt!

Lightning was fired from the smoke towards Charizard but without any instructions, it dodged it.

Sophocles: Grrr, another Thunderbolt!

Charizard flew by it again and the smoke disappeared.

Me: Hehe, Fire Blast!

A huge blazing fire bursted out of Charizard's jaw and towards the ground, making more smoke as Charizard flew down.

Me: Flamethrower!

Fire was sent out of Charizard's jaw and straight to Heliolisk which dodged it at ease.

Me: "At this rate, I'm not going to hit Heliolisk at all."

Suddenly, a idea struck me. I gave a sly smirk before calling out.

Me: Fly up again then use Fire Blast!

Charizard: Roar!

A huge loop of fire boomed out of Charizard's jaw and exploded on the ground, making smoke.

Sophocles: Thanks for helping me! Heliolisk, run in the smoke!

I could not see Heliolisk at all but I know it was doing what it was told. But that did not matter.

Me: Charizard, Dragon Tail on the ground!

Sophocles: What!?

Charizard did a backflip with its tail slamming the ground, causing it to shake and pebbles flying in the air. Heliolisk jumped into the air as well.

Sophocles: Uhhhh, use Thunderbolt!

Me: Use one of the rocks to block!

Sophocles: Ehhhh!?

Charizard threw a enormous rock into the air with its tail, causing the Thunderbolt to hit it instead.

Everyone: Woah!

Me: Flamethrower!

And just like that, Heliolisk was burned into a crisp.

Me: Yeah!

Sophocles: What the!?

Professor Kukui: Heliolisk is unable to battle!

Everyone: Woohoo!

Lillie: Ash is so amazing!

Mallow: Yeah, I know right!

Kiawe: Heh, typical Ash.

Scorbunny: Score, score!

Sophocles returned his Pokemon before sending out his next.

Sophocles: Go, Magneton!

Magneton: Mag-ne-ton.

My face turned into nothing but serious. Sophocles is much tougher today than last time.

Me: "If I were to guess, his last Pokemon is Vikavolt..."

Sophocles: Magneton, use Discharge!

Magneton: Magneton!

Magneton generated electricity in the magnets before shooting it out towards Charizard.

Me: Flamethrower!

Charizard let out a devastating rage of fire which extinguish the discharge and laid a hit on Magneton.

Sophocles: Oh god! Charizard's really strong!

Lillie: It's super effective as well!

Lillie pointed out.

Me: Charizard, use Fire Blast!

Charizard: Roooaaaarrr!

Charizard widened its jaw to shoot out a huge marsh pit of fire towards Magneton which laid another direct hit. Magneton was burned and it fainted as the smoke unveiled.

Professor Kukui: Magneton is unable to battle!

Everyone: Yeah!

Me: Alright!

Sophocles: Oh well...looks like I gotta train Magneton more.

Me: Yeah. But your strategy was amazing though!

Sophocles: Really? Thanks!

He scratched the back of his head nervously as I complimented him. He prepared his last Pokemon to use.

Sophocles: Go, Vikavolt!

Vikavolt: Waka waka.

It let out its battle call upon being released into the battle field.

Lana, Mallow and Lillie: Go go go go go go Ash! Go go go go go go Ash!

Scorbunny: Score score!

Scorbunny cheered as well as the girls.

Kiawe: What the? Didn't know Ash had a cheerleader team.

Sophocles: Let's start this battle with a Z-Move!

Everyone: Huh? Already?

Kiawe: Oh yeah! Almost forgot because the Bug Z move doesn't really BUGS me.

Everyone gave a "are you serious?" look towards Kiawe except for Sophocles and I of course.

Kiawe: When Sophocles send out his Vikavolt, he immediately uses a Z-Move, making it harder for the target to dodge it. Sophocles have been training his Vikavolt in stamina and speed as well so outrunning it is almost impossible.

Mallow: Well, I still think Ash has it in the bag.

Lillie: Yeah! Ash always comes up with strategizes during battling!

Lana: Don't forget! He still has Greninja!

Kiawe smirked before nodding in agreement.

Kiawe: You're right! If I can beat Sophocles, he can beat him too.

Back to our battling~

Sophocles: Our systems...are in total sync!

He raised his hands as he tiptoed, trying to perform a intimidating pose.

Vikavolt: Waka waka.

Sophocles: Now program...ready...run!

He enchanted his phrases as he swung his arm, implying Z-Energy to Vikavolt. What was the Z-Move called again? Well, that didn't really matter because I'm winning this.

I crossed my hands into a X Sign before slamming it into each other, emitting a bright ray of light.

Me: Let's go, Charizard!

Everyone: Alright!

Kiawe: He's doing it!

Fire burned behind my back as I swayed my hands up, before placing one them on my arm. I opened my palm as Z-Energy was consumed by Charizard, already ready for the Z-Move.

Sophocles: Savage SPIN OUT!

He shouted into the sky while I smirked.

Me: Inferno...OVERDRIVE!

I smirked as I had fire in my voice.

Charizard had a huge ball of flames hovering over his jaw, charging it up as it enlarges.

Vikavolt shot out a huge marsh pit of thick string towards Charizard.

Me: FULL POWER!!!!

Charizard: ROOOOOAAAAARRRRR!

The giant fire ball was fired, melting the wax of thick string. It continue enlarging while Sophocles was sweating like crazy. Both moves hit each other but the Bug Z-Move was not strong enough to take down Charizard.

Sophocles: Dodge it!

Vikavolt tried finding a way to slide out of the Z-Move but the humongous fire ball explosion into smoke, engulfing the surroundings. More explosions can be hard as it blew up everybodys' ears.

Sophocles tried anchoring himself on the ground but he slided as he fell over. The audience covered themselves, trying to sweep off the smoke as they coughed.

The lighting appeared back normally again as the sky was still blue. I smirked when the smoke disappeared. Sophocles gasped when Vikavolt was already down.

Professor Kukui put back on his cap and rushed forward into the battlefield.

Professor Kukui: Vikavolt is unable to battle! Making Ash the winner!

Me: Yeah!

I jumped so high that it feels like I can almost touch the sky.

Kiawe: Wow! That was a mazing Inferno Overdrive!

Me: Haha, thanks!

Lillie: That was spectacular!

Mallow: See? Told ya he got it.

Scorbunny: Score, score!

Scorbunny charged towards me and bumped into my leg as I giggled. Scorbunny stood up and jumped onto my shoulder while holding tightly on my cap.

Me: Thanks, Scorbunny! Hopefully you can battle some other day!

Pikachu: Pika, pika!

Pikachu rushed towards me on his fours before leaping onto my other shoulder.

Me: You did well, Pikachu!

I encouraged. I walked over to Charizard while the girls were fangirling over me. Dang, I have fans now?

I petted Charizard's head as it lowered its neck at my height, allowing me to place my hand on his head. He let out a satisfying roar before I returned it to his Pokeball. The red light appeared and was consumed into the ball.

Me: Take a good rest, Charizard.

I kept the Pokeball before walking over to Sophocles who just returned his Pokemon and walked over to me.

Sophocles: That was a great battle!

Me: Yeah! You were so amazing!

Sophocles: Haha, thanks!

He scratched the back of his head as he giggled. Togedemaru rolled around Sophocles legs as it bumped into mine. It looked up to see Pikachu.

Togedemaru: Pukkyu, pukkyu!

It spindashed into Pikachu as they toppled onto the ground. Pikachu was crying in laughter as it was getting tickled.

Scorbunny: Score, score!

Lana: Ash! Can I battle you next?

Me: Wait, really?

Lana: Nah, just kidding. There is no way I can beat Greninja.

She poked out her tongue playfully just like in the past.

Me: Well...if you really want to battle me...I won't use Greninja for this case!

Lana: Wait, really!?

Me: Yeah, betcha!

I shot a fist at her as she fistbumped me.

Lana: Alright then, let's battle!

After a few minutes~

I took back my Pokeballs which were getting healed by the teacher. Lana stretched herself as Sobble sat on her head. I recalled back Infernape into the Pokeball to make sure he was ready for battling.

I walked into the battle field and at my side with Lana at the opposite of me. Pikachu and Scorbunny is still perched on my shoulders.

Professor Kukui: Rules will stay the same! No subsitutions! Best out of 3!

Lana: Go, Vaporean!

A blue light shot out of the Diveball and it shaped into a Vaporean when the light disappeared.

Vaporean: Vaporean!

Me: Alright then...go Pikachu!

I raised my arm to my shoulder height as Pikachu ran it up. I swung my arm upwards as Pikachu was launched into the air before landing on the ground.

At the audience, Sophocles walked over to Kiawe after placing his Pokeballs onto the table for healing.

Kiawe looked at him before saying.

Kiawe: You were amazing!

Sophocles: Nah, you are much better. You manage to force his Greninja out.

Then, there was a moment of quietness. After a few seconds, Professor Kukui had announced the battle to start. Kiawe let out a giggle before he heard the girls cheering again.

Kiawe: You surprised him at least, haha.

Sophocles: Hehehe...he kind of surprised me too.

Kiawe: Yeah...I keep that in mind next time.

Sophocles: I'm going to write some notes. I'll probably teach Vikavolt Volt Switch too.

Kiawe: Really?

A explosion went off as a background sound effect. Smoke filled the area as both of them are still chatting. The two girls were too.

Sophocles: Maybe I should get a Electrium Z too...hm...

He wrote down his thoughts in his notepad.

Kiawe: Hm...I have a better idea.

Sophocles: What is it?

Sophocles looked at Kiawe curiously.

Kiawe whispered to Sophocles so that no one can hear while the battling was still going on. They both could hear explosions going off.

Sophocles: That's great!

Sophocles wrote it down.

Kiawe: Try to evolve Magneton too.

Sophocles jotted it down as well.

Another explosion is heard and the smoke soon disappeared, unveiling a fainted Vaporean.

Lana: Return...

Vaporean was engulfed into the Diveball. She took out a Greatball and tossed it in the air.

Lana: Go, Seadra!

The Greatball opened up and sent out a dragon seahorse Pokemon.

Me: Water and Dragon type...

I looked at my smartphone before keeping it in my pocket.

Me: Should be no problem.

I wiped the sweat from under nose before the battle was resumed.

Lana: Seadra, use Hydro Pump!

Seadra blasted out a beam made up of water from its nose towards Pikachu.

Me: Pikachu, counter it with Thunderbolt!

Pikachu: Pi...ka...chuuuuu!

A lightning bolt was shot out towards the water. When both moves made contact with each other, a kaboom was made.

Lana: Hehe! Good luck keeping up with this, Ashy!

She gave me a sneaky wink which I noticed.

Lana: Use Raindance!

Seadra shot the look into the sky and moved clouds above the whole battlefield. Rain drops soon started falling and immediately started pouring.

Lana: Then use Dragon Dance!

Seadra levitated in the air before spinning in circles. Purple aura began to form around Seadra before it turned orange in colour. The aura soon disappeared, raising its stats.

I smirked at her planning while I waited for her to make her next move. Lana's vision was so sharp, she measured the time for a raindrop to pass by Pikachu's foot.

Lana: Measured, 0.68s! Use Ice Beam!

Me: Huh?

Seadra shot a freezing beam of 0 degree celsius right at Pikachu's foot.

Me: Dodge it!

Pikachu tried to jump but it was stuck at place.

Pikachu: Pika? *looks down* Pika!?

Everyone: Gasp!

Lillie: So she froze the raindrop right after it started sinking into Pikachu's fur.

Sophocles: Alright! She did it again!

Everyone: Huh?

Sophocles: Ahem, so she was starting to become into battling and came up with this strategy.

Mallow: Wow, I didn't know Lana is so energetic when it comes to battling.

Kiawe: Same.

Lana: Now use Dragon Pulse!

Seadra shot out a dragon from its nose was dived straight into Pikachu. The clouds were spinning around as more clouds began forming on the ground. The cloud of smoke disappeared and that was the end of Pikachu.

Me: Grrrr, what a cheap shot...

I gritted my teeth while smirking.

Lana winked at me before saying.

Lana: Do you like the new me?

Me: Hell ya! Now this is just becoming intense!

Professor Kukui walked over to pick up Pikachu and brought him to the healing table.

I reached for my next Pokeball from my belt as I tossed it into the battlefield.

Me: Go, Sceptile!

Sceptile: Sceptile!

It let out its intimidating battle cry.

Sophocles: Grass type counters Water...

Kiawe: It's kind of a Dragon type too.

Mallow: Don't forget Seadra has Ice Beam!

Lana: Seadra, use Dragon Pulse!

Seadra made its shot as the battle raged on in the cold rain, soaking the both of us.

Me: Hehe, Sceptile, use Leaf Storm!

Sceptile turned its back as its tail began spinning. The leaves hit the dragon, causing a lot of smoke. The leaves also removed the clouds by pushing them away.

Sophocles and Kiawe: Alright!

Lillie: Go for it, Ash!

Lana: What...?

Me: Sceptile, use Leaf Blade!

Sceptile charged towards Seadra.

Lana: Seadra, Ice Beam!

Seadra shot out a beam of ice, zigzaging straight towards Sceptile.

Me: Shake it off! Dodge it!

Sceptile leap to one side before leaping over it. The Ice Beam hit the ground instead, freezing it.

Me: Huh?

Sceptile stopped in place while looking at Seadra which started flying upwards.

Lana: Dragon Dance!

Lana shuffled in place while doing hand dances.

Seadra's attack rosed sharply.

Lana: Then use Raindance!

Rain started showering us again.

Me: Grrrr...

I grunted. Suddenly, a idea struck me.

Lana: Measurement of 0.71s! Use Ice Beam!

Me: Not happening this time!

I yelled out to her while replacing my Firium Z with Grassium Z. I crossed my arms as light started emitting out from my Z-Ring. I stretched for a good second as Sceptile did the same. I clapped my hands before raising them at 135° towards the sky.

Me: BLOOM DOOM!

I enchanted.

The battle field suddenly turned into flowers and a lot of grass. The flowers soon started emitting green light.

Lana: Uh oh! Seadra, fly up!

Me: FULL POWER!

The whole ground seriously exploded into smokes as Seadra was launched into the air.

Everybody covered themselves up with their arms to prevent getting hit by the huge impact. My cap flew off but Scorbunny caught it.

The ground kept exploding and the clouds in the sky disappeared and it stopped raining. Seadra fell from the sky and back onto the ground, unconscious.

Professor Kukui approached the fainted Pokemon to make sure it could no longer battle.

Professor Kukui announced loudly.

Professor Kukui: Seadra is unable to battle!

Everyone: Yeah!

Lillie and Mallow high fived each other.

Kiawe: Dang, Bloom Doom can sure cause damage.

Sophocles: Plus, it's super effective!

Lana recalled Seadra back into the Greatball which it came out from earlier. Before reaching for the Pokemon on her head.

Me: Huh? Sobble?

Lana: Sobble wants to have a try.

Me: B-but...

Sobble: Sobble!

It hopped cheerfully. It seemed excited.

I smiled before looking at the referee who was our teacher.

Me: Professor! Is it okay if I switch out Sceptile into Scorbunny?

Professor Kukui: Well, sure. Keep in mind you can still send out two Pokemons.

Me: Right! Go, Scorbunny!

Scorbunny jumped so high from my hat and into the sky. Above all the trees as it landed on its foot, ready to battle.

Scorbunny: Score, score!

Professor Kukui: Battle begin!

And the battle had started. I was quick to make my first move.

Me: Scorbunny, rush it!

Scorbunny nodded as it began running towards Sobble.

Lana: Bubble Beam!

Sobble opened its huge frog mouth which shot out water onto the ground, trying to hit Scorbunny. Scorbunny slid to the right and dodged almost all the shots.

Me: Keep pushing!

Lana: Water Pulse!

Sobble leaped into the air as well as Scorbunny. Sobble charged up a ball made out of water and tossed it towards Scorbunny. Scorbunny leapt onto the air and backflipped, dodging the shot.

Lana: Holy-

Me: Good job! Use Tackle!

Scorbunny laid the first hit on Sobble as Sobble slided backwards.

Scorbunny began running again.

Mallow: Scorbunny sure is fast...

Lillie: Yeah.

Lana: Water Pulse!

Sobble missed again.

Me: Tackle!

Scorbunny laid another hit on Sobble.

Lana: What are you trying to do?

Lana asked me in confusion.

Me: Find out yourself! Use Pound!

Scorbunny punched Sobble in the face as Sobble began sliding on the ground again.

Me: Now, keep running and running and running in circles!

Scorbunny: Score!

Scorbunny nodded in all playfulness and started running like Naruto around Sobble. Sobble was confused. Sobble punched itself in the face and the mini Pidgeys flying above its head flew away.

Scorbunny kept running and didn't stop. Scorbunny soon became white in colour and ran at sound speed.

Lana: Huh!?

Everyone: Gasp!

Scorbunny's white outline soon became green in colour.

Kiawe: That's Extreme Speed!

Me: Now use Pound!

Lana: Use Pound too!

Sobble had no idea where to hit but flinched when it got hit in the back of its head, sending it on the ground.

Scorbunny: Score...

Scorbunny gave a cheeky grin which irritated Sobble.

Me: Now use Double Team!

Lana: Wait, what?

Nothing happened for the first few seconds until more Scorbunnies began appearing.

Mallow: He learned it just like that!?

Sophocles: I think Ash is trying to raise its speed since it does not have any Fire type moves yet.

Lana: Grrrr, use Bubble Beam and distinguish all of them!

Sobble inhaled before shooting out tons of bubbles. It hit every clone but Scorbunny was still running.

Scorbunny was so fast, even I could not keep up.

Lana: Water Pulse!

Me: Dodge it!

The Water Pulse was shot but Scorbunny dodged it immediately without flinching.

Mallow: So fast!

Me: Now, use Mach Punch!

Scorbunny stopped in place before it charged up its white hand which soon turned brown before it lunged at Sobble which had no time to react.

Lana: Sobble!

Sobble was punched right in the face, knocking it over as it laid on the ground with twirling eyes.

Lana: W-what...happened?

Professor Kukui: Sobble is unable to battle, making Ash the winner!

Me: Oh yeah!

For some reason, Mallow and Lillie looked disappointed while Kiawe and Sophocles rushed towards me in complete awe.

Mallow: ...

Lillie: ...

Kiawe: That was...so awesome!

Sophocles: You beated a Water type! Man, I'm impressed!

Me: Yeah!

I took out my smartphone before seeing the moveset. Which was Mach Punch, Double Kick, Double Team and Extreme Speed.

I looked at Lana before walking over to her.

Me: Hey, Lana, that's a great match! Do you mind battling again some-huh?

Lana kept her head down, carrying Sobble while she was on her knees. She was twitching as well.

Me: Hey, Lana, you okay?

The others began to walk over and wonderig what's wrong. The professor walked over as well.

Lana did not reply. She just stood up, carrying Sobble and ran away.

Me: Lana! Wait!

I tried chasing until I felt a grip on my arm. I looked over to see Mallow frowning.

Mallow: Don't go after her! Don't you think you took it a little too far?

Me: No?

Mallow: Of course you did! You treat Sobble like a punching bag for Scorbunny! That wasn't even a fair match!

Kiawe: Yes it is. Scorbunny just happened to learn those moves.

Mallow crossed her arms before shrugging.

Mallow: Whatever! Just...give her a little time. She needs some space...

I sighed before saying.

Me: Alright...

Scorbunny: Score...

Mallow: Don't worry Scorbunny. It's not your fault.

Scorbunny: Score...

Scorbunny lowered its head while still holding tightly on my cap.

I walked over to the bench to take a seat as Kiawe followed me.

Me: So Kiawe, can I partner you during the trip?

Kiawe: Well, sorry Ash. I'm already partnering Sophocles.

Then, Mallow walked towards us as well.

Me: What about you Mallow? Who are you partnering with?

Mallow: Lana.

Lillie and Sophocles walked over to us too.

Me: Lillie, who are you partnering?

Lillie: Eh? Me?

Lillie flinched.

Me: Yeah?

Lillie blushed a bit before whimpering.

Lillie: W-well, I want to partner up with you...

Me: Yeah, same! Hehe!

I giggled but I frowned when I thought of what happened just now. Dang, I realised I really like making girls upset.

Me: You okay?

Lillie: Huh?

She looked at me confusedly.

Me: I was being mean to you just now. Sorry...

I lowered my cap to a point where my eyes were blocked from sight.

Lillie: O-oh, it's really okay, Ash.

Lillie waved her hands back and forth in front of her.

Lillie: I...kinda like it when you call me that...

Me: Wait, really?

Lillie began blushing like crazy. Her face was burning bright red.

Lillie: Y-y-yes...

She held her arm with her other hand before putting both of them on her back.

I smiled but just then, I heard chattering going on at the back. Me and Lillie began to walk over to the ground and realised Lana had came back.

Me: Oh hey, Lana.

Lana: Hey, Ash. Sorry if I scared you.

Me: Nah, it's totally alright. It's my fault anyways for treating it like training.

Lana: It is training. I just got a little disappointed in myself for doing so badly and...being a bad trainer to hurt Sobble...

She said while Sobble just sat sadly in Lana's arms.

Lana: But...

Everyone looked at her curiously including the professor who was healing my Pikachu. Lana had all seriousness in her eyes as it resembled the ocean. She suddenly took me by surprise as she took my hand, in a dueling position.

Lana: Sobble and I will train harder to beat Greninja!

Her face was so close to mine as she smirked. I opened my mouth in shock before it turn into a competitive smirk.

Me: You're on! Greninja and I will train harder too!

Everyone: Alright!

Sophocles: Lana! You found yourself a rival!

Mallow: And it's someone you like too~

Mallow whispered softly while giving a mocking smile.

Lana blushed before looking away from the crowd.

Bing, bong! The bell was rung by Komala and everyone began to pack their things. It was just recess time.

Pikachu: Pika!

Me: Hey Pikachu!

Pikachu ran up my leg and sat on my shoulder beside Scorbunny which was holding onto my hair.

I rubbed Pikachu's cheek as it let out a squeak.

Professor Kukui: Alright, has everyone found a partner?

Everyone: Yes!

Professor Kukui: Alright, class. It's recess time. You guys are allowed to leave the school to prepare your stuff.

Everyone: Alright!

Kiawe sent out his Charizard and hopped onto its back. He waved goodbye to us as we bid him farewell. He flew off towards Akala island while a limousine appeared at the front of the school.

Lillie: Bye, guys!

Me: Bye, Lillie.

Mallow: See ya!

Lillie opened the car door and sat on the seats before closing it. She lowered the window to wave goodbye and off she goes.

Me: Oh yeah!

I clapped my hands as I recalled what I wanted to do.

Me: I need to go back home to pick up Decidueye and Lycanroc.

Mallow: Wait, Decidueye?

Me: "Well, I exposed myself. Might as well just spill it." Yeah, Rowlet evolved.

Mallow: Cool! Can we see him?

Me: Of course! I'm going now.

Mallow: Alright, bye.

Lana: See you after school, Ash!

Me: Yeah, see ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

465K 9K 117
Ash Ketchum, an aspiring Pokémon master who has traveled through six major regions. What happens when all hope is lost and circumstances force him in...
58.1K 573 30
when ash's friends and family betray him he ventures into the reigon of....... alola... Where he meets Lillie...... he now has a fresh start to build...
14.2K 1.2K 24
Most people in the pokemon world love pokemon... but what about those that don't? Meet Elron, an 18 year old who has been avoiding his journey for ei...
63.6K 1.2K 33
Never in his entire life would Ash has ever thought that his 'friends' would lose faith in him. Not Misty. Not Brock. Not May nor Clemont. And defini...