gintama 銀魂 x reader [one-shot...

By kikaizoku

[ a gintama one-shots collection ] → on-going → taking requests I DO NOT OWN GINTAMA. I do not own everything... More

introduction
sakata gintoki
hijikata toushirou
hijikata toushirou - continuation-
kamui
hijikata toushirou
sakamoto tatsuma
sakata gintoki

katsura kotarou

1K 39 13
By kikaizoku

This chapter may contain some typographical errors, mispelled words & incorrect grammar.

-------------
Yorozuya, Edo

A woman was laying on the couch at the opposite side of her friend, who was reading a Jump.

She let out a heavy sigh which echoed through the room. Gintoki closed his book and faced (Y/N) with an annoyed look.

"I can't concentrate, you know. You were sighing ever since you got here." He whined making the woman pout.

"I'm hurt, Gin. Over here" she told him while pointing at her chest as she sighed again.

Her boyfriend, Katsura Kotarou, had been visiting Nishiki Ikumatsu — the lady who owns the Hokuto Shinken ramen shop — very often lately.

She knew that she had the rights to be jealous but she doesn't want her boyfriend to feel caged, and Ikumatsu saved Katsura multiple times, maybe visiting her was his way of thanking her.

Another heavy sigh escaped at (Y/N)'s mouth.

"How come? You're flat-chested if you're not informed." Gintoki spat while picking his nose. (Y/N) stood up from the couch and looked her friend with murderous intent making the silver haired shiver.

"I'm not flat-chested, I just wear oversized shirts!" (Y/N) puffed her cheeks and crossed her arms.

"You should just go and say to Zura that you're jealous and stop visiting the ramen shop very often." Gintoki shrugged.

"It's not that easy, you know. Ikumatsu-san saved his life and besides, I've never seen Kotarou got jealous. Gintoki! Help me! What if he fell out of love with me? What if he fell in love with Ikumatsu-san? What if he was having an affair with Elizabeth?! Maybe that's the reason why they're always together?! What if-----------"

A finger flew towards her, poking her cheek, making her stop saying anything more.

"Idiot, what the hell are you talking about? You could've just said that you want to make Zura jealous. I can't help you wit----"

"3 days supply of strawberry milk"

"Make it a week"

"5 days?"

"Deal"

----------
Hokuto Shinken

(Y/N) cleared her throat, trying to get her lover's attention who was eating a bowl of soba. She looked behind her and she saw Gintoki peeking from the slightly opened door and he gave her a thumbs up. 

"Dressed up and try putting some makeup on as if you were going on a date."

She followed Gintoki's first suggestion since she wasn't into making herself look good without special occasions.

She wore a simple (F/C) long sleeved dress with her beautiful (H/C) (H/L) falling down with a ribbon on it and had some light make up on.

She patted Katsura's shoulder and he turned around to see (Y/N) with some noodles hanging from his mouth.

"I-I'm going t-to--, a-ano" she stuttered, trying to come up with an excuse. Katsura just looked at her confused.

"Sht! I forgot what I'm going to say. Aren't he going to compliment me? I came here for him to see me dressed up in attempt to make him jealous"

She pouted at her thoughts and bit her lower lip. "(Y/N)-dono, sit besides me. I'll treat you some ramen." Katsura offered which she happily accepted and gave him a peck on his cheeks.

Gintoki, the man who was watching them from behind, face palmed.

First Attempt: failed

----------

The two of them were now following Katsura who was hiding behind an alley with a five meters gap between them.

"Bump into him while holding these flowers and say that you got them from a boy"

(Y/N) was getting ready into action while holding three red roses that they bought. She tucked her hair behind her ears and took a deep breath.

She walked towards the alley where Katsura's hiding, heart's thumping and ready to implode.

"Ouch!" with a blink of an eye, (Y/N) was lying on the ground as the roses shattered on the floor.

"(Y/N)-dono? Are you alright?" A worried familiar voice grabbed her wrist and helped her stand up.

She literally bumped into Katsura. The man behind who was helping his friend, sighed again. If only not for the strawberry milk that she offered he'll not be doing this.

"This is bad. The flowers." (Y/N) pouted as tears attempted to fall from her eyes.

"Don't cry. Don't worry, (Y/N)-dono." She felt warm arms wrapped around her and was pulled unto his lover's chest, rubbing her back trying to comfort her.

"We can make a quick burial for them." He suggested, making the silver perm fall to the ground.

What's with those two?! They're so random!

Second Attempt: failed

----------

Gintoki and (Y/N) were at a dango restaurant, taking a break from their on-going mission.

"These tips that you were giving me were nothing but failures, Gintoki. Are you sure they will work?" She commented with a blank stare that made Gintoki twitched in annoyance.

"Idiot! Your acts were nothing but a zero! That's why they were failures. How am I going to help you if you're not even helping yourself?" He exclaimed while eating a stick of dango.

It was getting dark and Gintoki insisted to accompany her home. While on their way they passed on the bridge and the sun coincidentaly started to set. She stopped for a while and watched with a bright smile on her face as Gintoki followed after her.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" She asked with an amazed gaze directed to the scenery.

"Yeah. Whatever." Gintoki picking his nose with an uninterested expression.

Meanwhile, a man with a silky long hair twitched his lips when he saw the two figures watching the sunset like a couple.

"Oy!" He shouted making the two avert their attention to the man behind. He walked towards his girlfriend with an annoyed pout plastered beneath his face, he quickly wrapped his arms around her waist and buried (Y/N)'s face in his chest, like a mother hen protecting her chick.

"W-we're going home. I should be the one accompanying her home, r-right? Thank you, Gintoki. (Y/N)-dono is my girlfriend and my future bride and I love her more than anything else and she's more precious than my own life. Even if you're my friend, I'm not letting you steal her." he stated with the annoyed pout still plastered on his face as his arms tightened around her.

She could feel her blood raised above her head, she is now a blushing mess. She was quiet thankful that her face were hidden from them.

"What nonsense are you talking about? If you're jealous you should've just said so. I'm going back home." Gintoki muttered as he turned back his heels. Katsura watched his friend's vanishing figure.

(Y/N) popped her head out, her (E/C) eyes met his and gave him a warm and bright smile.

"You're so cute when you're jealous! I love you more than anything too, Kotarou! I will not let anyone steal my future husband from me." Katsura stared at her, stunned with a blush all over his face. He smiled and kissed the top of her head.

"They are so sweet." A sudden realization hit the two when they heard whispers around them. They both looked at each other and laughed as they went back home.

The five days supply of strawberry milk was worth it.

Unintentional Attempt: success

**********

A lot of thank you for the people who are reading and voting for my crap! I really appreciate it! Big time! You guys really made the oh-so-look-like-an-old-woman really happy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

575K 13.1K 61
A series of BokuAka one shots I hope y'all enjoy them🐙🐙 Enjoyyyyyyy I do not own the characters nor the art!
4.3K 71 10
Welcome to my reader one shots. I really love how this is going so far. Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it. Haven't written anyt...
1.7M 30K 70
Jujutsu Kaisen x reader random oneshots. *There might be spoiler. *I DO NOT OWN ANY JUJUTSU KAISEN CHARACTER AND STORY BELONGS TO AKUTAMI GEGE.
11.9K 151 63
Self-explanatory, contains character x character and character x reader. Requests are open. Enjoy!