hijikata toushirou

This chapter may contain some typographical errors, mispelled words & incorrect grammar.

----------
Reader is a fan of One Piece

----------

"Toshi, please!" (Y/N) begged at her friend with puppy eyes.

"No." He answered without any hesitations. She's been pestering him to accompany her at the last day of summer festival that occurs only a few days a year.

"Come on, Toshi. We barely spend time with each other, don't you miss me?"

"What do you mean barely spend time with each other? You're always hanging out here at my quarters always begging for some attention, go ask Sougo, Yamazaki or Kondo-san to accompany you. I have paper works that are due next week, I need to finish them early. That's it, final answer." He continuosly stated and gazed back at his paper works.

"But, they also have plans already." (Y/N) mumbled sadly in a low tone.

"Then just go alone." the dark haired man said, annoyed, making the woman pout. "You're so grumpy."

She stood up and walked out of Hijikata's room with a disappointed expression plastered on her face. "What's with her today? She's being compulsive." he asked to himself and just shrugged.

(Y/N) and Hijikata were childhood friends, they were together even before they found Kondo Isao.

"Hijibaka, he didn't even realized that today's my birthday." (Y/N) let out a heavy sigh as she walk down the street, tears attempting to fall down from her eyes.

Throughout the years that they've been, they always spend their birthdays together, surprising each other when the clock ticks at exactly 0000H of the special day.

She waited for him today, not sleeping for a few hours early in the morning but no one came.

(Y/N) never felt heartbroken like that before, except when she found out that he fell in love with Okita Mitsuba.

It's just really hard not to fall too attached with someone you've been through thick and thin. Hijikata even promised that he will ask her hand for a marriage when they grow up, but it seems like Hijikata forgot about it already.

(Y/N) shook her head, not allowing herself to think more about the past and just ran towards Yorozuya Gin-chan to ask for their time to accompany her today.

--------------

(Y/N) is wearing a red kimono with her (H/C) (H/L) hair braided with some flower clips placed by Kagura. The Yorozuya agreed on going with her since she said that she will treat them whatever they want and were planning on going anyway.

They were hopping from shop to shop, they're currently at the cotton candy stand when Gintoki handed her a small box.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, (Y/N)"
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, (Y/N)-san"
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, (Y/N)-nee" they greeted excitedly with a smile.

(Y/N)'s eyes went wide amd looked at him, surprised. "H-how did you guys knew?" she asked and received the gift. She laughed loudly when she saw the gift tag that was hanging from the outside with some pen erasures, it looked like they were fighting earlier about whose name will be written first.