katsura kotarou

This chapter may contain some typographical errors, mispelled words & incorrect grammar.

-------------
Yorozuya, Edo

A woman was laying on the couch at the opposite side of her friend, who was reading a Jump.

She let out a heavy sigh which echoed through the room. Gintoki closed his book and faced (Y/N) with an annoyed look.

"I can't concentrate, you know. You were sighing ever since you got here." He whined making the woman pout.

"I'm hurt, Gin. Over here" she told him while pointing at her chest as she sighed again.

Her boyfriend, Katsura Kotarou, had been visiting Nishiki Ikumatsu — the lady who owns the Hokuto Shinken ramen shop — very often lately.

She knew that she had the rights to be jealous but she doesn't want her boyfriend to feel caged, and Ikumatsu saved Katsura multiple times, maybe visiting her was his way of thanking her.

Another heavy sigh escaped at (Y/N)'s mouth.

"How come? You're flat-chested if you're not informed." Gintoki spat while picking his nose. (Y/N) stood up from the couch and looked her friend with murderous intent making the silver haired shiver.

"I'm not flat-chested, I just wear oversized shirts!" (Y/N) puffed her cheeks and crossed her arms.

"You should just go and say to Zura that you're jealous and stop visiting the ramen shop very often." Gintoki shrugged.

"It's not that easy, you know. Ikumatsu-san saved his life and besides, I've never seen Kotarou got jealous. Gintoki! Help me! What if he fell out of love with me? What if he fell in love with Ikumatsu-san? What if he was having an affair with Elizabeth?! Maybe that's the reason why they're always together?! What if-----------"

A finger flew towards her, poking her cheek, making her stop saying anything more.

"Idiot, what the hell are you talking about? You could've just said that you want to make Zura jealous. I can't help you wit----"

"3 days supply of strawberry milk"

"Make it a week"

"5 days?"

"Deal"

----------
Hokuto Shinken

(Y/N) cleared her throat, trying to get her lover's attention who was eating a bowl of soba. She looked behind her and she saw Gintoki peeking from the slightly opened door and he gave her a thumbs up. 

"Dressed up and try putting some makeup on as if you were going on a date."

She followed Gintoki's first suggestion since she wasn't into making herself look good without special occasions.

She wore a simple (F/C) long sleeved dress with her beautiful (H/C) (H/L) falling down with a ribbon on it and had some light make up on.

She patted Katsura's shoulder and he turned around to see (Y/N) with some noodles hanging from his mouth.

"I-I'm going t-to--, a-ano" she stuttered, trying to come up with an excuse. Katsura just looked at her confused.

"Sht! I forgot what I'm going to say. Aren't he going to compliment me? I came here for him to see me dressed up in attempt to make him jealous"