The Dark King

By AkanshaSingh066

Dark was his Soul, more darker than the night sky. His eyes terrorised the darkness. His sheer cruel laughter... More

The Castle Beast......
Curse is broken....
The beast is free....
A Stranger.....
The Castle King....
Beast in love.....
Obsessed Monster.....
Beast's obsession.....
Monster....
A Crazy Beast.....
Beast's fury.....
King of darkness.....
The Dark Lord......
King's Possession.....
Bride of the beast......
Belonging to the beast.....
Beast's mad love......
Beast's desperation....
Beast's unrequited love.....
King's love.......
Beast's desirous love......
Beast's passionate love.....
Beast's steamy love.....
King's bride......
Beast's passion....
King's adorable obsession....
A possessive beast.....
The overgrown puppy.....
The Wolfie's outburst.....
The lovesick beast.....
The outing.....
The Saviour......
Beast and his beauty.....
The sealed bond.....
The sneaky love.....
A day with the in-laws....
The chamber......
A day with the beast.....
A night with the beast....
Big Bad Wolf.....
Wolfie's mischief.....
A day out with the Wolfie....
A man from the past.....
The passion
The siblings.....
Obsession I
Obsession ll
The Past I
The Past II
The Proposal....
The wedding.....
Epilogue

King's desire......

21.4K 1K 100
By AkanshaSingh066

NARRATOR'S P.O.V

Tweeting of the Himalayan rubythroat can be heard by the entire town. The slaty brown birds tweeted in the thickets of the evergreens thus waking up the fellow wildlife from their not so peaceful slumber. The presence of the tigers only outcomes in making the life of the other animals quite a bit dangerous and parlous. Besides there were plenty of tigers in the rainforest. Needless to say a handful of leopards too who literally restricts the natives from stepping inside the densest and gloomy portion of the jungle. Nevertheless the natives avoidance of the gloomy portion of the jungle was in sooth a treat for the wildlife as humans are renowned to be the major cause for the degradation of the wildlife. The animals in the wild were actually a bit contented with the absence of the humans. The over indulgence of the humans is the prime reason for them to turn edgy. Howbeit the humans would ne'er understand that and thus won't ne'er give up their sneaky habits. Thick mist enshrouded the forest making it more eerie than it already was. Tiny droplets of early morn dew can be seen on the leaflets. The dew droplets reflected the colours of rainbow only if one looks at it carefully.

Sharanya came outside of the bathroom wearing a loose bathrobe. She towel dried her hairs before tossing the fluffy towel carelessly on the bed.
"Huh.!!! What to wear. " she mumbled as she strolled towards the closet. Sliding the closet door open, she started to search for some comfy clothes to wear. Today the weather was a bit warm as compared to the other normal days hence their was no such requirement for a shawl or a sweater. Besides she rarely wore woollen clothes as they itched her. Howbeit she did draped a shawl over her as the town is always very chilly.
"A maxi dress would be fine. " she whispered as she grabbed a wisteria coloured floral printed maxi dress. The dress wasn't brand new as she had purchased it three years back. Nevertheless the dress was only worn a couple of times before she tossed it in the closet ne'er to be weared again. She had a bad habit of not wearing clothes for more than twice. No doubt her mother used to frequently rebuke her for being so careless about her clothes. But it wasn't her fault altogether as she was coddled by her father and her grandparents. They had literally spoiled her to the limit that she literally tosses every second cloth of hers. And why won't she when she gets a new pair of clothes every second week. Besides this bad habit of her has only got worsened since she'd arrived in the castle as the castle king literally showers her with a whole lot of expensive and lavishing clothes every other day. Her father had already spoiled her enough and the castle king is only adding more fuel to it. He is spoiling her even more than her father and grandparents had done already. Even though her tantrums were rarely opposed by her family yet their were certain times when she got to heard 'no' from her family, majority time from her mother as she can't recollect when was the last time her father replied her with a 'no' for anything she asked. But here, the castle king literally bears all her tantrums. Not even for once he raised his voice on her for being so difficult and irritating. Rather he quietly listens to her every command. May it be lavishing clothes, cosmetics, shoes, sandals, jewellery or even food, she ne'er felt dearth of anything in the castle. Besides the Dark King showers her with all the love and wealth she ever dreamt of. Her wishes and desires are fulfilled even before her asking for it. And not just the clothes, the love the Dark King showers on her is ample for her heart to feel warm. She was used to of love and affection as she had ne'er met a single person in her life who didn't cared for her. But the extent of his love was beyond anything. His love and obsession for her was limitless. Their was no boundary of his madness. She knew that he would do anything to keep her all to himself. His love for her was so dangerous yet beautiful. Perhaps because she knew that he might be obsessed with her but he won't ever hurt her. The only thing he wanted was her, just her. Even though his way of showing love was a bit scary but she has got used to it as she knew being a beast he doesn't know how to show love. The only way of showing love he knows, is to touch her and claim her. And keep her hidden from this entire world for only him to see.
"Silly beast.!! " she chuckled as she strolled towards the bathroom to change into her maxi dress.

After changing into her dress, she came out of the bathroom. Howbeit as soon as she stepped outside the bathroom, she smelt something odd. Her nose caught the smell of a canine. She furrowed her brows as she realised that she doesn't owns a dog. But the smell was quite strong which compelled her to believe that a canine indeed was close. All of a sudden a low purring sound grabbed her attention. She turned back and gasped. Howbeit the shocked expression was short lived as it was quickly replaced with a smile as her eyes caught a humongous wolf sitting in the corner of the room. She knew it was the Big bad wolf. Her big bad wolf. A smile formed on her pretty lips as she looked at the wolf who was sitting like an obedient puppy in the corner.
"So it's you today. " she chuckled as she sat on the Dark King's huge chesterfield chair. The wolf nodded as he growled. Not because of anger but as an outcome of his sheer possessiveness. Her sitting on his chair brought out his possessiveness from inside of him. He liked it or to be precise, he loved it. Besides she looked so tiny on his chair and it was way too adorable for him. Had the beast was here instead of the wolf, than he would've certainly showered her with affectionate kisses and hugs.
"I really missed you. " she said with a smile as she looked at the huge wolf in front of her. The wolf unlike his usual self didn't grin which was a reason to bother for her. Besides he seemed a bit angry and upset and the reason was obscure. Nevertheless she knew he can't stay angry with her for much time.
"Ok so I guess that you are angry." she asked cautiously to which the wolf nodded furiously. His wolf head carried an angry expression howbeit that's another thing that he looked pretty adorable. She suppressed her chuckles as she found him really cute. Besides he looked like an overgrown puppy right now who is angry because he didn't get hugs. She giggled softly catching the attention of the huge wolf. He inwardly cooed at her beauty. He really didn't know what good he had ever done to get this angel as his mate. But whatsoever it may be, she was his now and he won't let anybody else have his beauty. She was his, his alone. And with her giggling so beautifully it was extremely arduous for him to not fetter her inside his room as he wanted her to always stay in his room for only his eyes to behold.
"Ok, let me think. So you are angry with me for not spending time with you like I do with the beast and Mr Singhala. " she said folding her arms. The wolf nodded in reply. He indeed was angry as she was giving all her attention to the beast and the human but not him. Even though they all are same, yet when they are in their own forms they want their mate to be with them. Just with them. Besides not always they three get along. And after sharanya came in their lives, they rarely get along as now sharanya was their priority. They all wanted her. Just her. Needless to say that the three of them keep on fighting with each other to get her attention and spend more time with her. Sadly in that fight, the poor wolf always come at last and hence he ne'er gets the opportunity to spend time with his precious mate.
"I am so sorry. I am so bad right. " she pouted. The wolf shook his head furiously as he hared towards the chair and jumped on her making her flinch back at the sudden charge. She chuckled though afterwards. He licked her face expressing her that she wasn't bad at all. Rather she was the best. Just an infinitesimal thought of her thinking so low about herself made him want to pounce on himself if that's possible. He wanted to hit himself for behaving like this with his lovely mate. He shouldn't have made that angry face. Nevertheless the poor wolf was miles away from the reality that, his mate was actually pretending it. She wasn't thinking lowly about herself and why would she when she knows she is his gem. Howbeit as a girl she has the authority to tease his man.
"That means I am not bad. " she chuckled as the wolf licked her face. The wolf purred telling her that she wasn't bad at all. She laughed as she wrapped her arms around his thick furry head.
"I am so sorry. It's my fault, I should've called you. " she said pressing her head against his big ones. He rubbed his head against hers affectionately.

They both kept on sitting on the chesterfield chair for sometime, cuddling with each other. The warmth radiated from his furry body was in sooth very pleasing to her. On the other hand, her proximity was enough for the big bad wolf to get butterflies in his stomach just like a fangirl. She was his miracle and hence it is always very difficult for him to accept the reality that she is with him as most of the times he feels that it's a dream or a beautiful fantasy as a beauty like her can only be real in someone's dream. But in the end it's all real and he is always left in a 'awe' when he accepts the reality that she is his. Only his. He really thought that the moon goddess might've done a blunder when she gifted him with such a precious angel. Nevertheless now he won't let her go, no matter what. Even if moon goddess comes down on the earth to snatch her away from him, he won't mind to rage a war against her to get her. He was ready to go against every god to keep her with himself. Besides the fact that his demon king brother would do anything for him made him confident that sharanya will always stay with him.
"Wolfie can you please grab that moisturiser bottle for me. " she sweetly asked him and he being a love sick wolf woofed in acceptance. He jumped out of the chair and ran towards the dressing mirror and grabbed the moisturiser bottle in his teeth. Wagging his tail like a lovesick overgrown puppy he came towards her with the bottle in his mouth. She smiled as she gently grabbed the bottle from his mouth.
"Thank you. " she said with a smile as she patted his head. The big bad wolf woofed as her hand touched his fur making her giggle at his adorableness. She opened the lid of the bottle and pumped out three pumps of the moisturiser before applying the thick creme on the skin of her arms. The big wolf watched her in pure endearment as she did her little girly routine. He sat near her like an obedient puppy who has been strictly ordered not to move from his place. His eyes focused only on her besides rarely his eyes are on anything else apart from his miracle. He could watch her all day without getting tired or bored. That's another thing that he would've to fight with the beast and the castle king to spend more time with her. He wouldn't mind though as for sharanya he can clash with anyone may it be his own forms or somebody else. All of a sudden someone knocked on the door grabbing the attention of the big bad wolf and his precious mate. The wolf growled angrily as he wasn't pleased with this unwanted intrusion. After so long he had got to spend time with his beloved mate and here someone is trying to disrupt the beautiful moments between them. He wouldn't tolerate that.
"My Lord, the alphas want to meet you. It's urgent." Dravid's voice came from the other side of the door. Sharanya looked at the wolf who had a furious look on his adorable face. Nevertheless it wasn't a reason to bother as she very well knew how to calm her beast. After all she only has his leash in her hands and hence he would do anything she says without any questions.
"Wolfie I think you should go. And don't worry I'll call you very soon. I promise I will spend equal time with you and the beast. Ok. " she said softly as she ran her fingers through his thick silvery fur. The wolf wasn't so pleased with her words as he wanted to spend more time with her than the beast does. He wanted all her attention and love. Doubtlessly he was selfish and greedy when it comes to sharanya but he couldn't help it as he loved her so much. Besides no matter what, they all are the same at last. Therefore her time spending with anyone of them would mean the same thing. Nevertheless her wish was her command and he shall do as she says. He nodded his head as he started to move towards the throne room. Howbeit prior to he could, she gently grabbed his face and kissed her thick furry head. He jumped up and down in sheer joy as she kissed him. She chuckled as he seemed like an overgrown puppy right now not a big bad wolf.

It was 9:00 pm in the night when sharanya stepped outside her room with a silk shawl draped over her shoulders. The weather had became chilly as it was night and hence it was impossible to roam around without warm clothes even in the castle. She slowly climbed down the stairs.
"Queen what happened.!! Do you need something.!!! " Dravid's voice appeared from the front. Sharanya looked at him with a smile as he approached her anxiously.
"Where is he. " she asked softly.
"On the keep of the castle, I'll take you there queen. " Dravid said keeping his voice low as he beckoned her to follow him. She nodded as she followed him to the staircase. Ascending some 15-20 stairs they reached near a small wrecked door. Dravid opened the door for sharanya. She stepped in to find the beast standing inside the keep, gazing at the whole town. Nevertheless the opening of the door had already caught his attention and hence he turned back to find his dear mate standing behind with a beautiful smile. He looked at her anxiously as he gently but quickly held her hand and pulled her towards him as he wrapped his arms around her, securing her in his beastly arms.
"Why did you come here mate, you will catch cold. " he said as he tightly caged her in his arms to provide her cold body with his warmth. She chuckled as she snuggled into his chest more.
"I also want to see how the town looks from the keep. " she said as she gazed at her stunning town. The town appeared more beautiful in the soft glowing light of the moon. She was able to see every house together with the malls and restaurants from the keep of the castle. No doubt the keep was the tallest structure in the entire town.
"The town looks beautiful from here but not more than you. " he said as he pecked her face. She smiled.
"I don't think so because there are so many things more beautiful than me. " she chuckled as she looked into his turquoise green eyes.
"You know why the moon is so far. " he asked out of nowhere. She furrowed her brows as she shook her head. He kissed her forehead before pointing his finger at the moon.
"Because it is jealous of your beauty. " he whispered leaning his face against hers. She smiled as she realised how much he loves her.
"The moon goddess won't be happy with your words. " she chuckled as she caressed his face with her fingers. He gently grabbed her hands before kissing them lovingly.
"We don't care. It's not our fault that our mate is more beautiful than the moon. " he said nuzzling his face into the crook of her neck. She giggled.

They both stood their for a couple of minutes before the beast started to place tender kisses on her neck. She closed her eyes as his lips started to trace every inch of her skin making her moan. She arched her head back giving him more access to her neck. He took the opportunity as he sucked on the skin of her neck leaving love bites. She moaned in delight as the beast's kisses had already aroused her. A wet sensation greeted her womanhood as the beast kept on harassing her neck. His hands glided over her arms as he kissed and sucked on her skin more harshly.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" a moan escaped her lips at the sudden tinge of pain which was quickly replaced by pleasure. Closing her eyes, she relished the pleasure the beast was providing her. She was in a pure ecstasy when the beast stopped making her whimper at the sudden lost of contact. She panted as she looked at him perplexed.
"We are sorry. We shouldn't have touched you without your permission. " he whispered remorsefully as he gulped down his libido. Needless to say it wasn't easy for him to do that. He turned back to leave but couldn't because of a gentle hold on his hand. Turning his head back he found his love holding his hand.
"You have my consent. " she whispered biting her lip as she looked at him with her beautiful innocent eyes. A look of happiness flashed across his face as he hugged her petite figure before showering her face with kisses. She giggled as he did so. Nevertheless his eyes darted around him and he found the keep explicitly open with no drapes or doors. He growled as he thought about all the people who could witness their love making and he didn't wanted that. Stretching his hand, he closed his eyes before the sparks of light emerged out of his palm and in no time the keep was covered with hard wooden doors leaving no room for anyone to sneak or see. Sharanya looked down shyly as she knew that it's gonna be a long night. The beast picked her up in his arms before resting her on his lap. He placed sloppy kisses on her shoulders as she pulled off her shawl from her arms making her gasp. His fingers slowly started to undo her dress while she arched her head back in pleasure.
"You are ours forever. " he declared before stripping her dress, ready to stake claim on his precious prize.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 164 28
"Darling, I understand you are butt-hurt at losing the tender but don't blame me for your impulsiveness and incompetence in handling business dealing...
8.8K 730 25
He never knew he could love someone other then his family until he met her, he loved her, he made her his, he marked her as his queen, everything tha...
11.7K 341 44
** smut, strong language, triggering scenes such as self harm and abuse ** I wrote this story like 3 years ago when I was a cringey angsty little te...
502K 21.9K 29
"He'll become your eyes....and you'll become his heart." •°•°•°•°•°• She was like a delicately beautiful broken butte...