DESIRED (BWWM)

By ezra_is_stressed

**#1 in possessive 17/05/20** **#1 in sexualthemes 26/06/20** **#3 in teenfiction 20/05/20** **#48 in romance... More

In Which Everything Goes Wrong
Being Selfish Feat My Mother
Hey One Question: What The Hell?
In Which The Devil Shows His Face
Ask And You Shall Receive
50 Shades Of Titanic
Not Much Has Changed
Satan Or Elijah?
Water Splashes, Confusion and A smile?
Fun With Will
The Sexy Assault
The Aftermath Of The Sexy Assault
Possession Or Obsession?
Midnight Conversations And Fun With Ice-cream
Mother's Home!
The Not Vacation, Vacation.
Pussy Whipped
The Issue Of Age Part One
The Issue Of Age Part Two
The Very First Climax
After The Very First Climax
The Break In
The Break In Part Two
Not Really Scared
Telling Mia
Breakfast In Bed
Call From Xavier
Oh Shit! Mother knows
Confronting Rachel
Antonio Alejandro
Fun In The Shower
Three Little Words
The Spanking
The Birthday Scene
Chapter Thirty Sex
The Unexpected Visitor
Shit Hits The Fan
Let's Talk
Getting Eva
I Love You More
Permanent Changes
Not an update
Wedding Bells
Honeymoon?
Normal as of now

Moving In

15.5K 485 111
By ezra_is_stressed

Renée

"What do you think?" Elijah asks as I stare at the house with my mouth hanging open.

What do I think?

"We don't have to live here if you don't like it," he says nervously, turning around and looking at the house himself, this time with skeptical eyes.

Don't like it? I freaking love it!

After the 'William incident' we stayed at his fathers house for two days until he finally found a place he wanted to show me.

One day before my birthday too.

The last few days I got to know Antonio better. Elijah was busy with work and Antonio had made it a point to involve me in everything he did.

He even thought me how to shoot!
Elijah didn't like that very much.

The more time I spent with Antonio the more I liked him. He's very jolly for an ex Godfather of an organized crime group and has an apparent obsession with telling morbid jokes that are sometimes funny and most times concerning.

His relationship with Elijah isn't the best but it's very obvious how much they love each other. A melancholy feeling had swept though my body when we left the Alejandro mansion this morning but I swallowed my fair, knowing that I'd see Antonio again.

Even if he has to shoot Elijah in the leg. His words not mine.

Mia had a cow when I told her I would be living with Elijah alone, but after the initial shock she soon warmed up to the idea. I haven't seen or heard from my mother since the incident at the penthouse and I'm honestly really worried about her.

Is she drinking enough water?
Is she eating?
Is she getting enough sleep?

Elijah had reassured me that she was fine and that I should stop worrying, but that didn't stop the guilt from surfacing every time I thought of her.

I can't silence the voice in my head calling me hypocrite either. 

"Its beautiful," I say in a whisper, shutting out my negative thoughts as I look at the colourful flowers planted on either sides of the house.

I had expected another expensive hotel not the beautiful house that lay before me.
"Bene," he smiles, shaking the keys in front my face, I take it from his hands as I walk up the concrete steps, pausing by the door for dramatic effect before opening it an stepping inside.
(Translation: Good)

"Its beautiful," I say again, taking in the modern interior.
"Its huge. Too huge, but I expected at least that," I state and he grins at me, lifting me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

"Hey put me down! I want to explore," I giggle as he walks up the umber stairs.
"But I want to explore you," he whines and I giggle again.

"Stop acting like a neanderthal, there's plenty of time to explore me later," I say convincingly as he opens a door and walks inside.

"There's a window and look here's a bed," he says dryly, dropping me carelessly on the bed.
"See? You explored," he continues, joining me on the bed and covering my lips with his.

"That's hardly exploring Elijah," I say when we come up for air.
"I'd say," he growls staring at my lips hungrily before smiling suddenly.
"What?"
"Nothing," he replies, shaking his head and claiming my lips again.

                             ***

"Can I please braid your hair?" I beg Elijah for what seems to be the hundredth time. After waking up from a nap together we decided or more like Elijah decided to watch a movie about an Italian mafia gang.

Go figure.

"No." He says simply never once looking in my direction. "Please?"
"No." He repeats and I roll my eyes.
"Pretty please with a cherry on top?" I try again and he shakes his head, sipping on the drink he has in his hands.

"Can I have some of your beer?" I question and he smirks a little, still not looking at me.
"No."
"No? Why not!" I whine and he finally turns his head in my direction.

"Because you're not twenty one," he says teasingly, swirling the alcohol in the bottle in an attempt at teasing me further.

"Since when are you all about the law? Besides it's not like I haven't tasted alcohol before," he shakes his head but passes me the bottle, watching intently a I bring it to my lips.

I drink all of it in one gulp, grimacing when the fiery heat burns my throat.
"That's terrible," I cough, running for a bottle of water as Elijah's laughter follows me all the way to the kitchen.

"Can I braid your hair now?" I ask when the movie ends. He groans but motions for me to sit in his lap, kissing my forehead once I'm straddling him.
"No." He says again and I pout my lips.

"I'll make you brownies," I say in a convincing tone and he pretends to think about it before shaking his head.
"Really?" I ask just to be sure.
"Really." I sigh but peck his lips before continuing.

"I'll make you cookies," I mutter and he shakes his head with a smirk on his face, bringing his hands to my hair as he plays with my curls.
"Are you crazy? Nobody refuses cookies," I state shaking my head in fake disappointment and moving his hands from my hair and back on my waist where I wanted it.

"Tomorrow's my birthday," I whisper and his body tenses.
"Believe me when I tell you I know that," he growls, placing his forehead on mines in an attempt at controling his breathing.

"I know that baby," he repeats, looking at me with needy blue eyes. I clear my throat and shake my head, ridding myself of the sexual fog clouding my thoughts.

"Let me braid your hair and I'll think of it as an early birthday present,"
"You don't play fair," he says kissing my cheeks and moving me from his lap as he slides down the sofa and sits on the floor with his back to my legs.

I grin at my victory, running up the stairs and grabbing a brush before running back down.
"I'm not going to like this am I?" He inquires solemnly, staring at the brush in my hands. I shake my head with a grin on my face as I begin to comb through his wavy hair.

"Can Angie come work for you again?" I ask, thinking about the beautiful lady who offered me friendship when the other staff looked away.

He hums contentedly, turning his head and kissing my thighs from his position between my legs. "Whatever you want."

"Elijah?"
"Yes baby girl?"
"Do you think we're moving to fast?" I say in a whisper, stopping my work on his hair as I await for his reply.

"No."

"You don't think its weird that I'm just seventeen and I'm already living in a house with my boyfriend?" I continue and he's doesn't say anything, seemingly putting his thoughts together.

"No."
"You don't think tha-,"
"No. And the answer to every other question is going to be no," he says firmly, kissing my thigh again. "Okay," I  mutter happily, smiling as I continue my work on his head.

"You have nice hair," I mumble as I finish my last braid, smiling as he watches himself in the hand mirror.
"I like yours better, I want our kids to have your hair," he says simply and my breathing stops.

"W-what?"
"I said I want our kids to have your hair," he repeats and I chew on my thumb and nod my head.
"Yeah that's what I thought you said," I whisper and a frown forms on his face.

"What's wrong?" He questions, getting off the floor and joining me on the sofa.
"Nothing. I guess- its just that- well you seem so sure," I say and he nods his head, taking my hands and giving me an intense look.

"I am sure baby. I want ten of them," he informs me and I start laughing. "Elijah I am not having ten kids," I say between my laughter and he pouts his lips.

"Eight?"
"No!"
"Six?"
"No!"
"Six is a reasonable number of kids to have," he says crossly and I giggle at his adorable pout.

"Why are you giggling? I'm being serious," he starts, taking my face in his hands and kissing my lips briefly.
"I know you're young Renée and I'm not planning on knocking you up just yet," he says with a smile on his face as he brings his lips to my ear.

"But the thought of you carrying my child? The mere thought of your stomach swelling to accommodate my baby?" He whispers against my neck.

"I'm fücking straining in my pants," he growls, taking me in his arms and carrying us up the stairs.

"Let's go to sleep Mia vita, you have a big day tomorrow."

A/N: it's late where I am but I updated anyway.

IMPORTANT!

I didn't think I needed to say this but some comments caught my attention so here goes. YOU can picture RENÉE as whoever YOU want! YOU can picture ELIJAH as whoever YOU want!
The pictures of Renée and Elijah are the people ( I ) envision them to look like, YOU are free to imagine them as anyone YOU'D like.

I'm too tired to rant so yeah. Happy reading and all that shit. Tata

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.5K 1.1K 35
He stepped even closer so close that our nose was touching and I could feel his minty breath on my face. Oh no wrong move. "I was just cleaning it"...
54.5K 813 9
π—•π—˜π—Ÿπ—’π—©π—˜π—— "You have beautiful thongs but they are just the obstacle between us so let me tear it apart." He said with his mesmerizing dark green...
1.8M 80.6K 51
"Stop pretending. Boyfriend, right? With whom you'll be hanging out once Eth and your Dad are gone." I stared at him in disbelief. "What more things...
251K 7.2K 20
Before I knew it my shirt was torn away from my torso and tossed on the floor, Charlie's doing the same. Our kiss intensified and I felt him groan ag...