It's for the best

By evelyn_012

Avery is one of the many girls Inside Passaic Valley high-school. Once the new kid comes into school it's a r... More

Introducing the characters!!
Part 1-The new kid
Part 2-Him or me!?
Part 3-This was a mistake..
Part 4- It was all a lie?
Part 5- Your a bad bitch
Pt.7- Her or Her?
Pt 8- You never loved me!
Pt 9- Talk to her
Pt 10- My mind is all about you
Pt 11- Just wow.
Pt 13- We good?
Pt 14- Time has gone by
Pt 15- There is a weird situation.
Pt 16- Hate this.
Pt 17- Thoughts running through my head
Pt 18- Forgiveness?
Pt 19- Thoughts
Pt 20- Something bad
Pt 21- School
Pt 22- Vibing
Pt 23- Official
Pt 24- The fair
Pt 25- Depression
Pt 26- Hangout
Pt 27- Suprise!!
Pt 28- Time with you
Pt 29- Meet up
Pt 30- Its not your fault
Pt 31- Party girl
Pt 32- Stay
Pt 33- A video
Pt 34- Forgive and Forget
Pt 35- What the hell is this?!
Pt 36- Really?
Pt 37- With them
Pt 38- Feelings
Pt 39- Not again.
Pt 40- Please stay with me...
Pt 41- My story and why it ended
Pt 42- Get through this together
Pt 43: I hate it here >:/
Pt 44: I will always love you
Pt 45: Take you out?
Pt 46: Stop giving me mixed signals!
Pt 47: Who is she?
Pt 48: Finally!!

Pt 12- Lets talk.

19 0 0
By evelyn_012

I was sitting in my first hour class talking to mariana and Ryder. Kim and Joshua were absent but not like I care Joshua is. Kairi all a sudden walks in, sits next to me, and then looks at me. I signal Ryder and Mariana if they could leave for a second.

Kairi: What the hell Avery?!
Avery: What?
Kairi: What do you mean what?
Avery: No actually what?
Kairi: Last night? 7 minutes of heaven? Don't think I didn't see that hickey! You weren't good at hiding it!
Avery: Okay and? Are you mad at me?!
Kairi: Well no shit!
Avery: I think it should be the other way around kai!
Kairi: Huh?!
Avery: OH don't act stupid! You knew how much Taliah hurt me and yet you still go and get with her! I thought you would value our friendship more than another girl! I would never do that to you! I thought you would do the same! I thought you would be real and consider my feelings! And that kiss! It meant so much to me but to you well I think not so much! I thought we had thing! I guess I was so wrong!
Kairi: Oh I'm sorry...
Avery: Yea whatever...
Kairi: What are you doing after school?...
Avery: Going to get coffee with mattia.

I mumbled. Kairi heard and his face wasn't soft anymore but stern instead.

Kairi: Fine.

Mariana and Ryder probably saw our conversation already ended so they sat back down beside me. We carried on the lesson and I could feel Kairi glancing at me once in a while. We did our work and I didn't talk to Kai but mostly with mariana. Ryder ended up sitting next to Kairi and they talked. They had a solid bond.

The end of school came around and classes with Kai was awkward considering we were mad each other. I blasting music with Zahra on the way home.

Zahra: Roses are red violets are blue!
Avery: My heart is dead!
Zahra: I'm such a fool!
Avery: Why did I fall for you!
Zahra: I gave it all for you!
(Ik it's not sync but it's not meant to be🥱💅)

We made it home and we went inside and upstairs to my room. We are working together on a project so I asked if she wanted to come over. About an hour later we got halfway down and decided to stop for the day.

Zahra: So you and mattia?
Avery: Omg Zahra he just wanted to talk things out with me
Zahra: Orrrr?
Avery: Zahra nooo!
Zahra: Alright then what are you waiting for you have to go in a hour!
Avery: Omg for real!!!
Zahra: Yea!!
Avery: Ah shit! Let me go shower!
Zahra: I will pick you an outfit!
Avery: Alright!

I said as I entered the bathroom with my towel. I took a quick shower and scurried back to my room to get dressed. I saw Zahra waiting for me with ironed clothing laying on my bed.

Avery: Awww Zahra you didn't have to iron them it's whatever!
Zahra: Nah girl it had to be done!
Avery: Thanks boo
Zahra: Yea no problem! Now get dressed.

This is what Avery wore 🔝 Ignore the girl, the lotion bottle thing, and if you want the hoops.

I hugged Zahra goodbye and watched as she entered her car. I waved before she started the car and drove home. I ran upstairs and to get my bag sitting on the bed. I gripped it from the the lace on top of the backpack and swung it behind my back. I made my way downstairs and grabbed the keys from key holder and took out my phone to message my mom to make sure she knew where I was heading and where I will be. I twisted the knob open making sure I locked it before stepping out. I shut the door shut and trotted to my car. I sat down on the black leather drivers seat, placing my bag in the other seat beside me and slide the keys to start up the car. I pull the lever to drive and left my house. I drove bopping to my music and pull up to the parking lot at the coffee shop.

Mattia
Hey I'm inside the shop at a table
Avery
Okay I just pulled up
Mattia
Ight
Seen

I thought to myself Dayum that was the driest convo ever. I grabbed my bag and headed inside. I saw Mattia casually on his phone sitting at a two person table in the corner of the shop. Alrighty. I walked over to him and he got off his phone and noticed my presence.

Avery: Hey
Mattia: Hey. Let's go get coffee or something like-
Avery: Hahaha I know what you mean. And I was thinking the same thing.

He smiled and we walked over and ordered our coffee. We started waiting.

Mattia: I know this sounds crazy but I thought you actually wouldn't come.
Avery: Oh well I would have probably rethink my decision if I got one more dry ass text.
Mattia: Sheesh not really the texting type of guy.
Avery: I could tell.
Mattia: Hahaha I thought you would be busy with Kairi or something.
Avery: What no but-
Worker: Your order is ready to go!
Mattia: Thank you!

We get our drinks and make our way to the table. I got comfortable and shii.

Mattia: Keep going.
Avery: Huh?
Mattia: What you were saying-
Avery: Oh right! Well Zahra came over to work on a project today but yea kairi normally comes...

My phone then starts blowing up and all texts are from Kairi. I roll my eyes and place it back in my bag.

Mattia: Who was it?
Avery: No one
Mattia: Really? Because it seemed to annoy you
Avery: Ugh. It's Kai. He trying to apologize. 
Mattia: Ok
Avery: Yea we argued first hour and well let's just say I haven't talked to him since...
Mattia: What was it about?
Avery: Well because Kairi and me the other day ki-   Uh well I got upset at him for dating Taliah uh because he knew how much she hurt me and he still went and got with her. And I saw a text he was trying to explain himself and he said someone hooked him and Taliah up and the stupidest shit.
Mattia: Oh well... I'm sorry to hear that. That's why he was upset and didn't want to tell me.
Avery: Why wouldn't he want to tell you though?
Mattia: Uh um w-well um idk he has his reasons.
Avery: Okay? Well let's start talking about you know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 56 11
In which Cienna Rosario goes back in time and causes her parents to almost never meet and fall in love.
48.3K 1.6K 29
When the only two problems for these boys are admitting their feelings and the Hype House being completely hypnotized .... Completed 7-7-20 βœ… Thank y...
389K 8.8K 108
mattia is invited to your school as an exchange student and you're picked to be his guide for the month in which he's staying ... [COMPLETED]
116K 1.8K 33
( * warning this story has some sensitive things in this like suicid thoughts and it also has cursing/cussing*) when she moves to New Jersey for her...