Like You'd Try (Kim Namjoon)

بواسطة neonlinen

April is a 20 year old art student at a prestigious art school in LA. After talking a break up through with h... المزيد

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13

PSA

1K 34 14
بواسطة neonlinen

Hey guys! I know it's been AGES since I updated and I have good news! I'm planning on updating and kinda basically redo this entire book. I'm going to keep the same story line but make it more relevant and accurate to my writing style today. If you have any questions, comments, or just want to rant or talk to someone, my DMs are open! I hope you all are staying happy and healthy and I'll be posting stuff soon.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

184K 7.9K 23
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
1M 54.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
131K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
509K 16K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...