Tethered North

JessicaLouAuthor द्वारा

{18+ COMPLETED} A war that destroyed the world. It came and it went, leaving death and chaos in its wake. In... अधिक

Copyright
Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Aesthetics
In Memory Of The Characters We Lost

Chapter 20

4.4K 264 735
JessicaLouAuthor द्वारा

It's been a long fucking day and all I want to do is relax someplace where no-one will bother me.

Going back to the group house I'll be trapped by Anna, questioned by Kieran and set to work by Bridget. Claudia will ask me to help her clean out a gun and Jordan will want to have a beer. I'd rather go back to Emilia. Not because I'm feeling any fucking way about her, but because it's easier to deal with one person than a whole fucking army.

I've taken Emilia to the empty, deserted factory every evening these last three weeks to teach her how to fight. I don't intend on dragging her down with me, but I want her to be able to help herself to some fucking degree when the time comes.

Ever since my slipped hand inside her underwear twenty odd days ago, her head thrown back in ecstasy as I touched her, I haven't been able to get the image out of my head, the short encounter only making me crave her even fucking more.

Every time she takes her top off, leaving only a sports bra to contain her large tits, I struggle to control myself, every time she bends over to get something out of my duffel bag I have to battle myself not to jump on her right there and then.

If I fucked Emilia she'd want more, she'd want the relationship that goes along with it and I don't see myself being able to give her that.

Walking down the street towards our place I peer across at Claudia and Jordan's dark home, both of them clearly over at the group house tonight. Claudia had slipped me a note today when I was between deliveries, sliding into the warehouse and risking being caught to tell me they had something important to tell me.

It can wait until tomorrow morning. I told Emilia I'd be home tonight.

Slipping my key into the front door, I let myself in before shutting it behind me.

"Emilia?" I call out.

"I'm upstairs!" she replies and I make my way into the kitchen before grabbing a cracker from the cupboard, the measly rations I get on the road doing nothing to sate my hunger. "Did you have a good day?"

"It was alright." I scoff. "You?"

"No, I had to dig out the vegetables all morning instead of planting because dimwit Patrick got himself locked up," she replies and I raise an eyebrow. What I wouldn't give to work in the fields instead of trawling through the dark, deserted, lonely countryside all day.

I eat a few more crackers before making my way back into the living room and grabbing onto my bag, searching through it for some clean clothes.

"Zac?" Emilia says softly and I turn around, frozen in place at the sight before me. Emilia stands on the other side of the room, a low cut red bodysuit hugging her figure, a dark denim skirt covering the top of her legs. "I'm going to cook dinner."

"Dinner?"

"Yeah," she replies with a small grin. "Or do you have something else in mind?" She smirks, walking towards me slowly, my gaze unashamedly running over the length of her body. Wow.

"Something else?" I query, raising an eyebrow.

*~*~*

"Hold up, hold up!" Heidi exclaims, holding her hands out in front of her. "Are you serious? You want to sleep with Zac?" she asks before glancing over at Kayla. I'd been wandering around the street this afternoon, having finished work at midday, my mind unable to think of anything other than Zac.

Having eventually come across Heidi and Kayla chatting in the street, I dragged them back to my house for an impromptu intervention, to figure out if I should act on my desires for Zac, or whether it's just another of my stupid ideas.

"Why not?" I shrug in response, Kayla leaning back against the couch as I face them. I told them how Zac didn't leave after the State Inspection three weeks ago, instead coming back to the house every night since. Some nights we talk, eat dinner together and laugh over silly things, others we'd be relatively silent, him keeping to his own space as I keep to mine. Last night I burned the pasta sauce I was attempting to make, but instead of getting angry he'd laughed, standing behind me and instructing me how to make a decent cheesy sauce for it.

We haven't kissed since the day of the State Inspection, neither one of us allowing the other to get close enough to chance it.

Nevertheless, every single time he's around my eyes can't help but magnetise towards him, wanting to soak in the sight of him, his muscular body, his defined cheekbones.

After the fifteenth fucking wet dream about the man I'd gotten up this morning, determined to make a change. If we sleep together, surely it'll satisfy the apparent hunger that I feel every damn time I see him?

"It might complicate things," Heidi points out and I nod, biting down on my lip. "Someone always catches feelings where sex is involved."

"That depends," Kayla replies. "It hasn't really worked out that way for Jace and I."

"That's true."

"Don't forget Rayden and I have been going at it for years with no strings attached," I remind her and Heidi nods.

"I guess." She smirks. "Although like I've always said, I think Ray does have feelings for you."

"No." I shake my head before looking down at my lap. I'm not someone who boys fall for. Not apart from my silly best friend it would seem, although I'm ninety-nine percent sure that the poor guy was just confused. "I don't think I even like Zac as a friend," I say. The man gets under my bloody skin, he makes me feel foreign, unusual things that I've never felt, not even with Rayden. What's that about?

"So, why do you want to do this?" Heidi asks and I sigh, leaning back in the uncomfortable armchair.

"Because I'm sexually frustrated," I mutter. "Getting together with Rayden is just asking for trouble at the moment."

"Then I say go for it, girl!" Kayla giggles.

"I just don't want you getting hurt." Heidi reaches over, grabbing my hand.

"I know." I smile back at her. "I can't see that happening though. I'll be lucky if I even manage to get him to sleep with me."

"Why?" Kayla grimaces.

"He pushed me away the time before last," I admit. "Plus, he hasn't made one single move for over two weeks!"

"Then you know what you need to do!" Kayla grins and Heidi raises an eyebrow. "Seduce him. Get your sexiest outfit on and throw yourself at him."

"You think?" I ask with a giggle.

"That black see through bodysuit should do it. Or the lace-up red one?" Heidi smirks.

"Heidi!" I laugh, covering my eyes at her words.

"Sounds like an excellent plan!" Kayla exclaims. "I've got some questionable outfits lying around too. I suppose I should use them with Jace."

"Why haven't you already?" I ask and she shrugs.

"He's just... not the one."

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine!" she assures with a smile. "It could be worse. At least he's nice."

"Nice?" Heidi grimaces. "That's not how I'd want to describe my husband."

"I'm sure he'll grow on me!" Kayla retorts and I pull an uncertain face at her before we descend into a normal conversation, all of us enjoying the spontaneous girly afternoon. I feel so much better after talking with them, Kayla giving me some dirty, encouraging words on their way out, Heidi squealing as I laugh, bidding them goodbye.

Meaningless sex, what could go wrong? I'm a grown woman, one who has been throwing herself confidently at Rayden for the last six years, so why am I questioning this? A woman has needs, and every time Zac is around I feel the same bloody lust stirring inside of me. So, why shouldn't I treat myself to a taste of him?

He's clearly experienced in the bedroom. Maybe that's what this is. I want to try him out, nothing more, nothing less.

I've been sleeping with Rayden for so long, it would be good to see what another man feels like or what they do. For all I know Rayden is absolutely shit, but I've never allowed myself to open up to the idea of anyone else, only Jamie Ridge three years ago after he split up with Briony. We met up behind the Girls' house, a quick blow job for him, a few fingers shoved up there for me. Not one of my most eloquent moments.

With a shrug, I pull on the red bodysuit, grinning at the sight of it, the colour standing out against my pale skin and blonde hair. Brushing my hair back, I leave it to trail over my shoulders before grabbing my skirt and hiking it over my hips when I hear the front door open and close.

His voice calling my name has me nearly jumping out of my skin and I quickly glare at myself in the mirror. Pull yourself together, Emilia.  You're an adult who can do whatever the fuck you want. Stop overthinking this.

Nodding, I give myself a small smile before making my way downstairs, stopping as I see Zac, his back to me as he crouches down next to the couch.

"Zac?" I call out, watching as he straightens up and turns around, his eyes widening as soon as he spots me. I turn slowly, heart hammering against my chest as I feign confidence, showing him my body.

"Something else?" he questions, his intense gaze almost making me fall into a puddle at his feet. "Emilia, I'm not going to-"

"I want to Zac," I quickly interrupt him, immediately knowing where this conversation is headed. "I'm not asking for anything other than sex."

"You don't know what you're saying," he replies, turning his face away, his jaw clenched. I can tell from his actions that I'm affecting him, my gaze trailing down, his jeans tented slightly, giving him away.

I grin at the sight, stepping forward towards him. "Why do you treat me like a naïve girl Zac? I've fucked other men before, I know what I'm signing up for."

Something in my words seems to trigger him and he flinches, instantly stalking towards me. "No," he replies, his voice low before he raises his arms, caging me between him and the wall, "you don't."

"Really?" I say, a teasing smile on my lips. "There's another guy who I've been sleeping with for the last four years, should I just ask him instead?"

"Don't you dare," Zac warns, moving one hand to press into my hips, keeping me in place. The feel of his hand touching my almost bare hip has my body burning with need, moving slightly against him, wanting him to react and finally caress my skin.

"Why?" I shrug. "Girls have needs too, Zac."

I can see that he's battling himself, fighting a losing war as his other hand moves down to grip my other hip. I move my hands up and rest them on his chest, watching as his eyes flicker shut, his jaw tensing even more at my gesture.

"Just sex?" he says huskily and I nod, leaning in to press a kiss on his jawline.

"Just sex," I confirm. As soon as the words are out of my mouth his eyes flash open, one hand coming around the back of my neck and forcing my lips to his. I happily accept, praying that he deepens the kiss, immense passion flooding through me at the sensation of his mouth on mine.

Kissing means intimacy, it means that there's another level to your relationship and I've always fought it whenever I'm with Rayden. With Zac I can't seem to resist, since the first time he claimed my lips with his own I've sought out more, giving in every time.

His hands both trail to my breasts, gently kneading them, giving them equal attention as I gasp with pleasure, arching myself into him. He lowers his head towards my chest, arms quickly moving away to pull the skirt down over my hips before one returns to my breast, harsher than before, as the other hand moves the straps off my shoulders to pull the lace down. I stand topless in front of him, a slight wave of panic running through me as he steps back to look over me.

I immediately attempt to cover myself but he shakes his head, lifting my hands above my body instead and holding them there as he lowers his mouth to my right nipple, flicking his tongue over it, causing me to call out his name in surprise.

My body is a freaking volcano now, the fire within me too intense to handle, my legs shaking as he holds me hostage with his arms and tongue. I need him, and I need him now.

"Zac!" The sound of the front door slamming open has me squealing as Zac lets go. I fumble to the couch beside me, grabbing hold of the blanket as Jordan bursts in.

"What the fuck?" Zac snaps, instantly standing in front of me as I try to cover myself.

"Sorry!" Jordan exclaims, covering his eyes with his hand. "Sorry, Emilia!"

"What are you fucking doing?" Zac yells back, stepping towards Jordan.

"Did you not get my message?" Jordan hisses back and I raise an eyebrow. What message?

"Yeah." Zac shrugs. "I was going to stop by in the morning."

"We need to go," Jordan snaps. "Right now."

"Jord-"

"Right fucking now, Zac!" Jordan repeats, grabbing onto Zac and yanking him towards the door. Zac barely puts up a fight, shooting me a vague apologetic look before they both disappear out of the front door.

My mouth drops open in disbelief.

*~*~*

"Alright, why the fuck did you drag me here?" I snap as soon as we enter the house, everyone looking up at our arrival.

"We have more important things to address than you getting your dick wet," Jordan shoots back.

"You were fucking her?" Anna exclaims, looking disgusted.

"No," I retort before stalking towards the table. "What's so important that it couldn't wait?"

"It's good to see you too, Zac." Bridget smirks as I roll my eyes, glancing down.

"No paperwork?"

"No," Claudia replies. "It's more of what Anna heard at work today."

"Well?" I turn to look at Anna, my eyebrows raised.

"It was pure luck, I was sent to deliver some paperwork to Germain because Claire, the elderly woman who is usually deemed as elite enough to handle that, was ill."

"Get to the point," Claudia remarks, rolling her eyes as she slouches down on a chair.

"I am!" Anna snaps. "So, as I approach German's office I hear them talking and decide to eavesdrop for a moment."

"As you do." Bridget smirks, sitting back in her chair.

"Hey!" Kieran exclaims. "Her eavesdropping has helped us a lot so far!"

"Until she gets caught!" Bridget retorts.

"Guys, focus!" Jordan yells, slamming his hand down on the table. "Anna, continue."

"They were talking about an accusation. Someone had reported an infidelity, they'd seen a couple kissing in the marriage sector who weren't husband and wife."

"Right?"

"They are trying to decide on what punishment to give out before they make a move and arrest them," Anna finishes, biting her lip as she looks away from my gaze.

"What?" I glance around, confused.

"Zac," Jordan steps forward, a serious look on his face, "someone has snitched on you and Kayla."

"Fuck!"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Thoughts?

Love to every single one of you!!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

260K 2.5K 8
This is an erotic romance. Recommended 18+! Completed. Excerpt: His mouth was back on mine in an instant, the door behind us rattling loudly as he th...
230 14 19
I smile at this loving the reaction he gave me. So go back to tracing. Purposely making each of my touches softer and slower. He grabs my hand and tu...
161K 2.1K 37
College break takes a turn when Aria Lanes get abducted and hold captive by a man she later finds charming then soon desires. Her abductor was paid t...
110 1 13
This is my first story ever so please be nice I promise I'll try to get better at it 🥺😳🙏. This story contains ⚠️( Domestic Abuse, Drugs, Seggs, Sw...