Teleported to Plastic Beach [...

By murdocisgodzilla

๐˜ผ๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™ง๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™”/๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™™๐™ž๐™จ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง... More

Mirror mirror on the wall
i'm not a witch
garlic
useless traveller
guitar
Cyborg Noodle
Sunset
Cereals
Small talks
beers
Panic
Land
Missing Pot
Fiancรฉe
Stolen Cruiser
Fight
rare breed
Missing piece
Trapped with Ideas
Agree to disagree
Tea and Biscuits
Secrets
Confidential? Not Anymore
I'm sorry
Cicadas
vodka

Stolen Purse

492 18 8
By murdocisgodzilla

"Hm, well I didn't know that it could be worse," I said as we both scanned the fridge together. We both crouched down, opening everything that we thought it's edible. "These don't even look food. It's more like, shit." I stated.

"Yeah, Murdoc won't buy fresh foods. So we eat expired loaves of bread, canned food, everything!" Stuart exclaimed. He scratches his head and stood up.

"Then...then there's nothing to eat." I stood up as well, putting both hands on both sides of my hips.

Stuart nodded and closed the door, I let out a breath and turn around. The house is messy as hell, it's worse than hoarders that I watch on youtube.

"Fine, we'll go grocery shopping tomorrow." I declared. "I don't want you guys to eat things that'll slowly gonna kill you."

"But I don' fink, Murdoc's gonna approve on tha', Love." Stuart frowned. I frowned along with him.

"Fine, I'll see what I can do," I said stretching out a sad smile. "I'll fish."

"Yew'll wha'?!" Stuart shockingly stated. I arched a brow and chuckled.

"Relax, fishes here don't eat people." I chuckled. But when I saw Stuart's expression as if he's been haunted on a lot of dramas, I dropped my smile. "...do they?"

"There are mad whales! Fishes 'ere isn't like normal fishes! They'll eat yew alive!" Stuart exclaimed, gripping firmly on my shoulders. I smiled terrifyingly because of how he reacted.

"Right, you're afraid of whales," I whispered to myself and remove his hands on me. "Don't worry, you don't have to come."

"Y/n, listen to meh- they'll eat yew up!" He warned, gripping to my shoulders again. I look at his hands on me and snickered a laugh.

"If they'll eat me, tell the world that I'm a bad bitch," I said and turn around to go find some fishing poles to use. I stopped mid tracks when I realized that I don't know where the fishing pole is.

"Where do you guys keep your fishing poles?" I asked, turning back to Stuart. He flickered his eyes and rested his elbows on the counter.

"We don' 'ave a fishing pole, heh." He smiled, challenging me if I could find it.

"Oh well, in that case- we'll catch them with bare hands! Argh!" I exclaimed, showing both of my fists. Stuart stumbled back, he must've realized that I am not backing up until we'll have food.

"Yew're not serious are yew?" He chuckled anxiously. I smiled at him, my eyes piercing to his.

"Do I look like I'm joking?" My smile grew even wider, amused by how he tried to stop me from getting food.

He pursed his lips and back away even more. "But first, let me put on some lipstick," as I walk towards where the last place I put my purse, I went around the couch and was about to get it- but it was not there. I gasped loudly and blinked a couple of times before accepting that my cheap purse is not here anymore.

"Have you seen my purse?" I asked Stuart who just arrived by my side. He shrugged and gave me a questioning look.

"Where is it anyway?" He asked. I gave him a disappointed look.

"I don't know! That's why I'm asking you." I threw away the pillows and other things on the sofa, and not even the handle of my purse was seen. I grimaced and grunted loudly, "I swear to God that I put it here,"

Stuart also started to rummage around their things, "it's not 'ere," he stated as he crouched down to look under the furniture. I sighed and crossed my arms over my chest.

'I did a little snooping around your lady bag.' I remembered Murdoc's words. I fumed in anger, my hands turned into fists as my nails dug deeper into my palms.

"Murdoc!" I screamed, storming off the living room. I heard Stuart's footsteps behind me, trying to calm me down.

"That son of a bitch stole my purse!" I shouted. I pressed the elevator button and went inside, Stuart came along.

"I don't fink it's best to fight him, Y/n," Stuart stated, he fiddled with his fingers. I rolled my eyes and impatiently waited for the elevator to stop.

How could he steal my purse? He knows damn well that it's the only thing I have from my world. Everything is inside that little baggage, my phone, my pictures of friends and my pet hamster, my credit card- My credit card!

My hands tighten even more, digging my nails deeper into the skin of my palms. The anger inside me didn't decrease, how long did I bottle this up? I tapped my foot and clenched my teeth.

The anger that I've been keeping inside me is starting to escape. I don't want to let it out, I just wanna keep it to myself so I can't hurt people.

But it's too late.

As the elevator opened, I briskly walk out- a loud 'thud' escapes whenever I take a step. My teeth clenched so tightly that I'm afraid my jaws would break.

Bang, bang, bang, I knocked on his door loudly, I am furious. I could barely even see the smoke coming out of my nostrils. "Open up!" I demanded.

"Er, uh Y/n no. I begged yew not t'do this," Stuart's voice was so distant, even though he was just 3 feet away from me. I shrugged his suggestion and knocked loudly again.

"Open the damn door, Pickle shit!"

I heard the green man grunted inside, the lock on his door clanks when he unlocked it. He opened his door, his face scorned of the situation.

"Sweet Satan my head! Stop it banging!" he cursed. He rubbed his temple and look at us.

"Where's my purse, theif?"

"What the bloody hell are you even talking about!?" He asked back, acting all innocent. Murdoc, you really are bad at acting.

"My goddamn purse is gone and the only one to blame here is you! You were the last person who ever touched my stuff. Now give it." I accused. I pushed him aside and let myself in, in his room.

His room was gloomy and it smells like- I can't even describe the smell- I rummage around his things, I pulled out his blankets, his pile of clothes and his small couch. "Where'd you hid it!?" I asked, still going with the searching.

"I don't even know what you're talking about! I may be a criminal but I don't have an interest in your schewpid purse!"

"Don't play with me, Murdoc! You can have everything inside my purse but not my fucking wallet!" I yelled at him, my blood boiled in anger.

"How could I take everything when I didn't even know where your purse is in the first place!" He yelled back. Chasing after me as I kept on rummaging inside his pile of dirty clothes. He gripped me by the waist and deprived me of making any more mess.

"Let me go!" I kicked and punch the air, trying my best to bend my joints to punch him in the face.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Not the hair," I finally had his oily hair in my fingers, with the chance I got I gripped it firmly from the roots.

"That's it!" He raged. He put me down. "I did not steal your purse! I did not steal anything from it!"

"Stop lying!" Tears trickled down my cheeks. My lips trembled, my heart pounding rather fastly. I run my fingers through my damp hair. "...I needed that wallet, it has m-my dad's picture." I lowly said, stuttering to even said the words. "...it's the last and only picture I have with him. My brutal mother burned everything about him." I look at him.

I sucked a breath and briefly closed my eyes, "So please, just give me my wallet. Take everything- everything."

"Listen 'ere, love. I'm sorry about your father's lose, but I don't 'ave your wallet."

"How did you know that he died? I didn't utter a word about his death." I arched an eyebrow, I grimaced at his cruelty.

"Uh, what? I thought he died!" Murdoc explained. He stumbled back, his hands in front as a barrier between us.

"He did, and did I say anything about it? And you lied. Twice."

"First of all, why are you blaming me for all this, why can't you blame that stupid asshole over there!" He pointed towards Stuart. I look back at Stuart who hid behind the door. I rolled my eyes.

"That cinnamon roll was with me the whole entire day," I said. I gripped onto his shoulders, my eyes piercing on his guilty ones.

"So give it."

"Hold on, hold on, he's a what?-"

"I said give me back my purse!" I yelled. He looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"I did not steal your fucking purse!" He yelled back, removing my hands off of him. "Why are you blaming me? Because I did a little adventure there? Rummaging inside your things? Love, as much as I want to help, but I don't know where your purse is."

"Yes! I'm blaming you because you're a criminal. You may be good at this 'innocent gameplay' but you're not fooling me, asshole." I pointed my index finger towards him. He looked at me, a way where one's offended.

"Because I'm a criminal? That's why you're blaming me? I was a criminal, what if it was 2d's fault after all? You're not gonna blame him because he's this perfect tall, no eyeballs boy?!-" he chuckled bitterly, he looked at me, he paced towards me- our faces a few inches away. "- you're also one to blame, 'ere. Nobody on this island is innocent, not even you."

"So, I want you to get out of my room. You're lucky that I didn't kill you with my bare hands, and yeah, you're welcome to leave plastic beach," he warned.

I gave him one more furious look before storming outside, my fists are ready to give someone a punch in the eye. I breathed heavily as I begin to pushed the button of the elevator.

Stuart tagging along. As we both get inside the elevator, no one spoke a word. I wiped the remaining tears from my cheeks and looked away from him.

"...uh-I'm sorry about what 'appened t'yewr dad, Y/n." He lowly stated. I didn't reply. I just shrugged him off.

I didn't mean it to be like this, I was just mad and I let out everything on Murdoc- the bottled emotions that I've been locking for nine years.

-

I sat down on the couch, trying to maintain stability. I just had a huge fight with Murdoc and I just got here- I didn't mean to fight him and call him a criminal.

I don't wanna be here anymore, I've done enough damage. I buried my face onto my palms, tears coming out eventually. Oh god, the last time I had a mental break down was yesterday? I don't know, I cry a lot.

"There, there Y/n." I heard Stuart's voice whispered beside me. I sniffed and kept on crying.

"Don't look at me, I look ugly when I cry," I mumbled, face still buried deep onto my palms.

"Er, no yewre not. Come on, cheer up!" He chirped patting onto my head. I removed my hands and run my fingers through my hair.

"I want to go home," I uttered, eyes looking down on the carpeted floor.

-

HEY! HEY! I JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT YOU MATTER💗

STAY SAFE!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT

NOT PROOFREAD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 5.5K 40
I promise you that you'll enjoy this - Rated Mature for: โ€ขStrong Language โ€ขSexual Themes โ€ขDrugs/Alcohol โ€ขTwo Abusive Chapters - (!) = Smut
4.1K 141 8
This story is about a boy. A boy who got pushed away by his only friend, bullied and picked on by others. Stuart and Murdoc always stuck together as...
14K 329 8
When two kids make the biggest decision of their lives that could change everything. People in this: Murdoc Russel Noodle 2D Warnings: Sexual Harass...
122K 3.8K 31
"Is this some kind of date?" She replied. "N-No, but it can be, if yew like." Soon, her head was on his shoulder, he froze for a bit, but relaxed on...