Entangled (Toxic Romance)

Bởi larkdarkchild

Annora's parents have entangled her in a contract. Not just any contract, a marriage contract to the Romanian... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 30

1.1K 87 101
Bởi larkdarkchild

Annora Pov

Six Weeks Later

"How is she," Marius says while walking into the room.

"Fine," came the clip reply. I'm still angry at him and Coulder. They went to a strip club and upset me. They are the reason my baby came early.

He snatches me by the back of my neck fast and jerks my neck. "I'm sick of your attitude with shit. You must forget who runs shit around here. You think I've been letting that shit slide. No I wasn't. I was just waiting for your 6 weeks appointment and for those stitches to heal. It's time I redeem my bet."

"What bet."

"Oh, how you forget so soon. I bet that it was a girl and you bet that it was a boy. You lose, so you'll do what I say. But to be fair, you were doing it anyways."

He turned to someone in the hall. "Ida can you watch Cataleya( Cat-ta-lay-uh) please."

"Sure," she comes in limping a little.

Marius says, " what's wrong with you."

"Nothing," she says. Marius let it go because I started to struggle in his arms and told him to let me go.
He only holds me tighter. He starts marching us to the door beyond the kitchen and down to the basement. I hate damn basements.
He dragged me down the stairs and threw me on the floor.
I get up angry. "Fuck you Marius. "

He slaps me. I move to attack him but he grabs my throat and shoves me against the wall.
He says, " I'm going to punish and break you. You'll be the perfect submissive when I'm some with you. No more nice Marius. And to drive my point home and to show you that you have no friends. I brought in an expert on torture."

I look over to see Coulder step into the room in some jeans. No shirt or shoes. Damn. He looks like he means business. But he's still fine as hell. Marius also takes off his shirt. My pussty starts to throb.

Then I remember my situation. "Why am I here."

"For torture of course." Coulder says this with a smirk.
They quickly rush me and before I know it I'm tied up and chained to a wall.

Marius grabs a ruler and starts talking. "From now on you will be the perfect wife, lady, and mother. You will curve that smart mouth and if something goes on that you object to, you will take the necessary procedures to do so which will be explained to you later. No more manhandling my crew to get them to tell you shit. You either trust us or suffer the consequences and there will be consequences each one more severe than the last."

I can't believe they are coming at me like this. If I do all that I wouldn't be me anymore.

"So you want to change me Marius. I'm not good enough for the both of you."

"These are trying times. What if you run off looking for us and get kidnapped or my grandfather finds you and kills you, because that's what he'll do. He's going to kill you when he finds you."

My breath hitch as my actions put my baby, Ida and Adam at risk.

"Now you get it. So this here starts the new day of your life. Coulder and I are still working our jobs. We're doing it behind the scene and with people we trust. So when we come home from a long day of work. The house better be clean, food better be cooked and you better be on your knees inside the bedroom ready to serve. Your punishemnts will be with whips, belts, torture devices, our hands, whichever tickle our fancy at the time. Coulder prefers spanking your ass, but you already know I don't care."

"Marius, your ass has finally gone off and reached the deep end if you think."

Before I'm done. Coulder is inserting a thing in my mouth. It connects in the back. It feels like a ball gag except for it has a hole in the front. Coulder adjust the hold bigger. My mouth spreads and I wiggle in my restraints.

Picture something like this but with a bigger whole. ^^^^

Coulder pull down his pants and shove his dick inside the hole through the gag. His dick fills my mouth. I can only move my tongue. I can't move my teeth to bite his dick off.
I'm on my knees on the floor. My arms and legs are shackled to the wall by long chains.

"Keep talking with that smart mouth and this will happen everytime or a punch. It depends on the us," says Marius.

Coulder fuck my mouth until he came. His come slides down my throat until I gag. I have so much spit and come build up because I can't move my jaws to swallow. Next Marius stood in front of me. I glare at him. Then he shoves his dick inside the contraption then I feel it inside my mouth. My tongue involuntarily caresses the underside of his dick. Minutes he comes. I'm just left there with nothing but a mouth full of fucking come.

Tears come to my eyes. Tears of anger. Marius sees this and smirks.
Marius says, "Coulder hand me that whip over there and you better get yours out. It looks like we are in for a long ride." After he says this he swings the whip. Coulder tells him to hold on while he comes towards me with some scissors and cuts my clothes from me. I glare and mumble a fuck you.

As soon as he is done, Marius lets me have it. He whips my back, my front and pussy. I sag down from screaming and pulling my restraints. I'm tired and exhausted already.
Marius drops the whip and I think it's over until Coulder steps up with a bunch of restraints with buckles on them.

Marius unhook me from my shackles. I fight, kick and curse until Coulder grabs me by the throat and slam me on a skinny, long padded bed. It looks like a bed at the doctor's office when you're getting your pap smear. It even has the stir up to hold your legs up.

He and Marius work as a team to secure me. There were so many of these things. They look like wide belts. Before I knew what was happening I'm twisted up like a pretzel on the bed. My limbs are all in the air but twisted and locked by whatever the hell these things are. My muscles are starting to scream in protest. My legs are somehow behind my ears and locked back with the ties.

Picture something like this. I bought this from Amazon. You guys should get one. Its soooo 🔥 🔥

My arms are twisted and locked and placed over my head. Coulder stands at the foot of the bed and Marius is at the head of the bed.

Marius says, " damn. We need to keep her like this more often. Nothing but pussy, ass and mouth on display."

Coulder says, " ready to have some fun."

"Fuck yeah." After Marius says this he shoves his dick in my mouth and Coulder shoves his dick in my pussy. They somehow flipped me over and repositioned the belt ties and fucked my ass and mouth.

They each took turn fucking and beating me. And that wasn't the sad part. The saddest part was I couldn't bust not one nut. They wouldn't let me. After hours of torture and pain. They let me off the table. Coulder came and shackled me back to the wall. Marius comes minutes later with something in his hands. It's my breast pump. I have been leaking. But that didn't stop them. They just licked it and kept fucking me.

Marius attached me to the pump. I could care less anymore. I'm in too much pain. I just want my baby, a bath and lay down. Marius can fuck off with all this and I'm sure my eyes told him that.

"Defiant to the end my love. Will see about that when I leave you here for weeks."

My eyes widen. He walks up to me and removes the thing from my mouth.

"You'll really keep me from my baby that long. You're a monster Marius. Fuck both of you."

The breast pump was removed and whips were brought back out. They both whipped me. Then unshackled me and fucked me on the floor. Still not letting me come. Marius lay in front of me with my leg raised and pound my pussy while Coulder lay behind me and pound my ass. They both kiss and lick on me until I start twitching with my orgasm then they will stop. I screamed and cried in frustration and anger.

When they were done. They left me there. I didn't see anyone for a whole day. My body shook with my sobs. I'm in so much pain. My pussy, ass and mouth hurts. They used me brutally. I was only cleared by the doctor today to have sex, but she still told me to take it easy.

I fell asleep and when I woke up the basement was still empty except for a plate of food and my breast pump. I ate the food, then pumped my breast.

The third day I was screaming for someone, anyone. What if they forgot about me or with some bitches.

What they fail to realize is that they are mine. I will always be possessive of them. But I don't want to put their entire operation at risk with my impulsiveness and get killed. I know that would hurt them both then all planning would go out the window and they would attack recklessly.

When I hear the door open. I quickly get on my knees with my head bowed low. They both stand there, not saying nothing.

"I'm sorry. Please let me see my baby. I know I can act rashly sometimes, but that's how I act when my feelings are hurt. I'm possessive of you too. You are mine and no one will change that or come between us. I will die for you. Just try to understand where I come from also. I love you and if you left me." I couldn't finish. I gasp and sob with my head still down. I become quiet because I don't know what else to say to get my point across.

Soon I'm wrapped into a warm blanket and picked up. We leave the basement and head to my bedroom. I'm placed in a tub full of water. I sigh and close my eyes. Both men washed me and catered to me. I'm a little self conscious about my belly fat but it gets smaller everyday. I am happy for the rest of my body. I went from a small A cup to a C. My breast is sitting right. My thighs and ass are meaty. They jiggle when I walk. I'm short and stacked and I love it.

Afterwards I'm dried and then placed in bed. They rub and massage me until I fall asleep.
When I wake up Coulder is here holding Cataleya.
I sit up quickly and reach for her. She nuzzles my breast. I take it out and feed her. While I stare down into her face Coulder starts to talk.
"Annora, sometimes I look at things from your side. But that doesn't excuse your actions. It upsets me and pisses me off when you jump to conclusions and especially when you try to disrespect us with that mouth of yours. Marius and I would never cheat on you. We crave you. You are it for us. So you have to stop acting rashly when you think we're doing something you don't like. You have to trust us. You know what kind of men we are."

"Oh yeah?, what if you found out I was trying to cheat on you and Marius."
He growls. "Pain. Endless and unsurmountable pain, so don't even say shit like that. You know I don't play when it comes to you."

"Well I feel the same Coulder. I go crazy with thoughts and soon my thoughts are in action, I mean it when I say you are mine."

He says, " I never thought women can be as possessive as any man."

"Well believe it."
He grabs my chin hard and glares into my eyes.

"What was that last statement? Are you getting smart already."
"No."

"Good, because the rules still stand, now put Cataleya to sleep and come cook." He kisses us both on the forehead and leaves.
I look down on her. "Do you see what I have to put up with Caddy." I kiss her. Then burp her and put her to sleep.

I go downstairs and start dinner and shake my head at this house. Shit is everywhere. If they're gonna lock me up at least they could clean up.

I shake my head again and get to work.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

It's some good shit about to go down. I might do another update so I can hurry up and get to it.
Coulder is about to snap yall. He will make everybody very leery of him.

Annora will say to hell with all this submissve shit. What you think will happen to her.

I'm close to writing the ending to this this book. Maybe 10 more chapters and this book will be done. Its really depressing me..
Some of you might not like what's coming at the end. Ill give you a clue. His grandfather will make his grand entrance soon. And like Marius says he will bring it. Hard.. How many ppl will be alive at the end of this book. I really don't know yall. I'm struggling to kill off everybody that I'm thinking about killing off.

Sooooo. Yeah. 😭😭😭😭.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

4.4K 98 25
On his death bed my father had one wish, or two in my perspective. First that i try to live a peaceful life, one he couldn't ever dream of. Second t...
2.7M 63.8K 66
16+/ When the innocence of a sheltered girl collides with the destructive force of a troubled man, their inevitable, dangerous connection unfolds in...
1.3K 72 38
I am Dragomira Ivanovna. Let me tell you the story of how I became a vampire queen. Listen carefully. It is full of twists and turns, love, hate and...
140K 1.8K 30
DARK ROMANCE - A dark game forces Zee, a reckless young woman into contacting the guy who took her virginity and begging him to marry her, but she ne...