blue

Af amorozovaa

she could never be a saint, but she thought she could be a martyr if they killed her quick ... Mere

𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄
one | earth
two | the blake's
four | missing gun
five | charlotte
six | slay your demons
seven | guilty
eight | banishment
nine | stranger danger
ten | regrets
eleven | stabbed
twelve | poison
thirteen | bunkers and guns
fourteen | shumway
fifteen | sweet kisses
sixteen | virus
seventeen | infected
eighteen | i am become death
nineteen | worries
twenty | coward
twenty - one | presumed dead
twenty - two | murphy's revenge
twenty - three | decisions
twenty - four | be a leader
twenty - five | fight to the death
epigraph | the end
season two special | the reunion

three | take a bite

15.1K 401 363
Af amorozovaa

As Astrid walked hand in hand with Octavia, Finn came and put a flower behind Octavia's ear. Octavia blushed and looked at the ground muttering a 'thanks'

''Now that my friend is a game'' Jasper said while snickering

''That my friend is poison sumac'' Monty replied and Astrid laughed when she saw Octavia quickly throw the flower away, knowing it doesn't actually poison you.

''The flowers aren't poisonous O'' Astrid snickered ''You eat them''

''Hey guys would you try to keep up'' Clarke shouted from ahead of them. Astrid glared at the back of the blondes head and showed her the bird. Octavia and Jasper giggled from beside her.

''Come on Clarke. How can you block all this out?'' Finn asked

''Well I wonder why we haven't seen any animals. Sure is pretty though'' Clarke responded and it caused Astrid to roll her eyes.

''Someone should slip her some poison sumac'' Octavia muttered and Astrid snorted at the girl.

After a couple minutes of silence, Finn decided to break it ''I got to know what you three did to get here'' he gestured to Astrid, Monty and Jasper.

''Sumac is not the only herb in the garden if you know what I mean'' Monty replied with a sly smirk.

''Someone forgot to replace what we took'' Jasper responded with slightly narrowed eyes.

Monty rolled his eyes ''Someone apologized for the thousandth time''

Finn turned to Astrid ''What about you Astrid?''

Before Astrid could reply, Jasper and Monty burst out laughing. Astrid sent them questioning looks but they just looked at Finn in disbelief.

''You don't know?'' Jasper questioned after he stopped laughing.

Finn looked between Jasper and Astrid who shrugged ''Know what?''

''Astrid is like a hero. She stole everything for us and she broke Kane's nose'' Monty said with a smirk.

''Really?'' Finn asked in disbelief and looked at Astrid who nodded.

''Indeed. I also know some shit about you, Spacewalker.'' Astrid said with a smirk.

''Yeah, like what?'' he questioned with a raised eyebrow.

''How you didn't do shit to get down here. How you saved Raven's ass'' Astrid whispered careful so only Finn could hear.

Finn's eyes widened ''How do you know that?''

Astrid shrugged ''Raven's my best friend and she visited me often''

"Huh. She never mentioned you'' Finn said.

Astrid was ready to say something when everyone stopped and looked ahead. And right in front of them was a deer eating. Astrid looked with awe at the animal when Finn accidentally stepped on a twig and the deer looked at them. Everyone gasped in disbelief when they saw that the deer had practically two heads.

-

Astrid and Octavia walked ahead of the group talking about anything when they came across a lake. They looked at each other and grinned before they started taking their clothes off and remained in their tank tops and underwear. Astrid made sure to hide her gun and notebook under her clothes before she took Octavia's hand.

''Damn I love earth'' Jasper said as the group came across the two girls.

Clarke stepped closer to them ''Octavia, Astrid what the hell are you doing?''

Astrid looked at Octavia and then at Clarke and smirked ''Going for a swim''

And so the two girls jumped and everyone came at the edge to see if they were safe. Octavia and Astrid splashed around and laughed while the others started taking their clothes of too.

''Astrid, Octavia get out of the water!'' Jasper suddenly screamed and the two girls turned around to see something coming at them fast. Astrid didn't even think before pushing Octavia in front of her and the two girls started swimming to shore. Octavia got out and as Astrid was ready to come out too, the creature grabbed her thigh. Astrid screamed but soon was engulfed by water. Her thigh burned and her lungs were ready to explode. The creature was dragging her at the bottom of the lake and Astrid tried holding onto something. Her hand reached for a rock and she clung to it like her life depended on it. In this case it did. When she couldn't keep her breath anymore, she gripped the rock and hit the creature in what she supposed was the eye until it let her go. Astrid swam until she got out of the water and took large gasps of water. The pain in her thigh was unbearable and she could see her friends screaming for her. She realized she was in the middle of the lake so she started swimming, ignoring the pain. Clarke and the others were screaming for her to swim faster and she could see Jasper come in the water. Astrid got closer and closer to the shore and Jasper came quick in the water and dragged her out by the waist.

As Jasper put Astrid on the ground everyone came beside the girl.

''Holy shit Astrid how did you do that?'' Octavia asked as she came and held Astrid's hand while Clarke wrapped a material around her thigh.

''Do what?'' Astrid barely breathed out because of the pain in her thigh.

''Astrid you were in the water for like 3 minutes. We thought you were dead'' Finn said as he looked at the girls face and then at her thigh were there was a hole from where the creature bit her.

''Good lungs'' Astrid chuckled and everyone gave her a look of disbelief but smiled nonetheless.

-

Astrid managed to get her pants on but had to roll them up so they wouldn't cover her wound. Her leg was covered in blood. Her notebook and gun were still there. Octavia had a couple scratches here and there but not as bad as Astrid. She literally had a tiny hole in her thigh. Clarke said that she had to stitch in up or put a burning knife on it. Now Octavia and Astrid were trying to convince Clarke to let them go back to camp. Even if it was night and with Astrid's wound, she still knew how to beat the shit out of someone and she had a gun.

''Fine but be careful'' Clarke finally agreed. Astrid would have said something sarcastic about Clarke but right now she did not have the power.

Octavia and Astrid started heading back to camp. Astrid's arm was around Octavia's shoulder because she literally felt like fainting. The trip was longer then intended. They kept taking breaks and even slept a little. It was already noon when they finally heard the shouts form camp.

When they arrived no one had seen them yet but they could see Clarke and the others but not Jasper.

''Clarke!'' Octavia shouted and everyone in camp turned to look at the two girls, more like look at Astrid and her bloodied leg. Everyone in camp had their eyes wide with fear as they looked at her bloodied leg.

Clarke and Bellamy were the first to run to the two girls, Clarke grabbing ahold of Astrid and Bellamy of Octavia.

''What took you so long?'' Clarke asked as Finn and Monty came to help the girl.

''She almost passed out like 20 times. Clarke she lost a lot of blood'' Octavia answered for Astrid, seeing as she barely held her eyes open. Bellamy looked at Astrid with worry, seeing the girl barely alive. He took Octavia and brought her near a log.

''Where's Jasper?'' Astrid barely whispered.

Clarke looked down ''Grounders took him. There are other people here Astrid. They took him.''

At that statement Astrid stood straighter and felt more awake. She looked at Clarke ''Then what are we doing here? Let's go after him''

Clarke quickly shook her head ''No you are not coming. You lost to much blood.''

Astrid glared at Clarke ''Clarke if you don't let me come I will follow you. And besides, just stitch me up.''

Clarke sighed as she came with Astrid in the dropship. ''If you want to come, we have to do the other option. It's quicker''

Astrid gulped but nodded. Finn and Monty stood by her side. ''If this hurts as much as I think it will, I would rather not hold your hand because I will break it'' Astrid smiled at the boys.

Clarke came minutes later with the hot knife ''Okay, ready?''

Astrid nodded unable to say anything. As the knife touched her leg, Astrid couldn't hold her voice anymore. She screamed the loudest she ever screamed before. She screamed at Clarke to stop but she didn't.

Outside everyone stopped when they heard Astrid scream, and looked towards the drop ship. Bellamy and Octavia quickly came inside to see Astrid on the table with tears on her face, and Clarke with a red knife at her thigh.

''Stop! You're gonna kill her!'' Octavia screamed as she came next to Clarke.

Clarke finally took the knife from Astrid's thigh, and the girl took gasps of air.

''Fuck that hurt like shit'' Astrid said with a breathless chuckle but no one laughed. ''God you guys never smile.''

''How could we smile Astrid? First you are under the water for what, 3 minutes and then you get burned'' Octavia said gently as she brushed the hair from Astrid's face.

Bellamy looked at her with eyes wide ''You were under the water for 3 minutes?''

Astrid nodded ''Hey look at it this way: I just need air and earth and then I could say I got hurt by all the elements'' the girl chuckled but again, nobody laughed. ''God dammit you guys do not have humor.''

Astrid stood up and stumbled a little but Bellamy grabbed her elbows ''Easy''

Astrid steadied herself and muttered 'thanks' and she looked at everyone ''Let's get Jasper''

Everyone exited the drop ship hesitant and as they got outside, the whole camp looked at Astrid. That's when she realized she still had blood on her leg and Bellamy was holding a hand on her elbow. The girl rolled her eyes and rolled her pants down but still winced at the contact.

Wells approached them and looked at Astrid ''You ok?''

Astrid nodded ''Yeah''

Clarke then looked at Bellamy ''You are coming with us''

Wells looked at her shocked ''What?''

"I heard you have a gun'' Clarke stated and Astrid froze and reached in her back pocket. She took a breath in relief when she realized the notebook and gun were still there. She didn't know how but they still were.

Bellamy raised an eyebrow and raised his shirt a little so Clarke could see his gun tucked in his waist band.

Clarke nodded ''Good follow me''

Bellamy raised an eyebrow and smirked ''And why would I do that?''

Clarke stopped and turned to him ''Because you want them to follow you and right now only one of us is scared''

Astrid smirked ''Damn Clarke'' she muttered and Clarke smiled at her and Bellamy glared at her, annoyed.

"Murphy. Come with me. Atom? My sister doesn't leave this camp. Is that clear?'' Bellamy asked and Atom nodded.

''I don't need a babysitter'' Octavia gritted her teeth.

''Anybody touches her, they answer to me'' Bellamy said as Murphy came next to him.

Octavia rolled her eyes and came to hug Astrid ''Take care''

Astrid nodded and went to whisper in Octavia's ear ''Give 'em hell Tavia'' she smirked and turned to leave.

Astrid turned around to see everyone still glaring at each other. Mostly Bellamy and Clarke ''You coming guys or what cuz you know I could just leave without you''

Everyone turned to look at Astrid and Clarke nodded ''Yeah, let's go''

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

7.5K 208 16
"HEY, JESS. DID YOU MISS ME?" "WITH EVERY BULLET SO FAR." [BELLAMY BLAKE X FEMALE OC] [CLARKE GRIFFIN X MALE OC] [THE 100] [SEASON ONE-
265K 5K 25
' She's a lost girl in her own little world, she looks so happy but she seems so sad. ' - disclaimer: i do not own the 100! all rights to the creator...
143K 1.8K 24
the 100 - s1 *first book to 'the 100' series* *unedited* Maybe it was meant to be, maybe it wasn't but he knew from the moment he saw her in the Ark...
250K 7.3K 32
❝She clouds his every thought, pushing out all logic and reason. He infiltrates her heart before she even knows he's there.❞ [pre season 1] [exte...