Love Hurts|Park Jimin| BTS

By deluxkook

"I'm going to destroy you!" ------------_------------------_-----------------_------------- ****What was the... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8 pt.1
8 pt.2
9
10
11
12
13
14
15 pt.1
15 pt.2
15 pt. 3
16
17
19
Not an update
20
21
22
23
24
๐Ÿ˜ข
๐Ÿ˜…
Epilogue

18

1.3K 40 2
By deluxkook

"Are you guys done?" We heard a voice which I knew was Jin's

Me and Jimin pulled away looking at him. He gave us a slight smile. "You two want some snacks?" He asked us.

"Can you get me some fruits, Jin?" I asked.

"Sure. And for you mister?" Jin asked Jimin

"I thought you were angry on me?" Said Jimin.

Jin smiled and walked closer to Jimin who was standing now "Why would I be angry on you idiot. Of course you aren't responsible for all of this. You did it because you were furious. I know you went too far. But I know the way how hurt you were when you thought Y/N left you. I still remember the days you used to cry everyday in my arms. You both have been through a lot."

"He used to cry everyday?" I asked.

"Yes" Jin replied

I looked at Jimin and gave him a signal to carry me. He immediately understood and carried me up like a baby.

"Now have some snacks." Jin Hyung said while leading us out.

After snacks I and Jimin planned to go and meet YoungJae tonight. I'll be staying with him secretly. I wore the clothes Jin bought for me and got ready.
.
.
.
We soon reached at Jimin's house.

"Jimin I'm nervous would YoungJae accept me." I asked Jimin....as I was in his arms.

"Yes don't worry now." He said

"But....."

"He's our son Y/N. He's still young we have to make him understand."

"Okay then."

We reached inside the mansion. Upon reaching I saw a woman standing in he living room.

"Hey Jim-oops sorry!" She said.

"Hey Anne. You're back from your vacation?" Jimin asked her. He seemed to be so friendly with her. That made me a little jealous. I remembered Anne is the name of the woman Jimin married, which I almost forgot for now.

"Yes, I'm back. Btw who's she Jimin? If you don't mind me asking?" Anne pointed out to me.

"Oh she's Y/N remember? My one and only love?" Jimin spoke which made me blush.

"Oh I see. Yourll got back together. Tell me the whole story later, okay?" She said in an excited tone.

"Sure I'll surely do. But where's YoungJae?"

"Appa?" I heard his voice.

And there stood my YoungJae

"YoungJae." I said softly.

"YoungJae I wanna tell you something." Jimin said

"What is it Appa?" YoungJae asked.

"I want you to meet you mother.....Y/N"

YoungJae stood quite for a minute and then "GET HER OUT OF MY SIGHT!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264 37 18
Why did it have to come to this? I was so happy until you came into my life and ruined everything! It's all because of you, Park Jimin. *DISCLAIMER*...
1.6M 75.6K 85
"I'll ruin you for other men." Her already glossy eyes shedded a tear hearing his vicious words and watching his oceanic dark eyes to buried deep in...
371K 12.6K 48
If POSSESSIVENESS is the outcome of true LOVE then ANGER is the outcome of true CARE. But very few realize it... โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข "If something happens to the...
3.1K 154 32
Yn- You killed him with your own hands, she was traumatized because of you yet I decided to marry you. ??- And what your parents did they both kille...