Wild n' Out Imagines🥰

By UltimateGOAT2006

Imagines with your favorite Wild n'out Cast Members!!!💕😅 More

•02•
•03•
•04•
•05•

•01•

12.4K 56 13
By UltimateGOAT2006

Kenya🥰
Hey I'm Kenya, I'm 21 and I'm from Brooklyn, New York. I just graduated from college last year along with my best friend Nya. We've been best friends for years. Since birth really. but anyway, We live together in a small house.

  I was scrolling through Instagram and liked a couple of pictures, then heard Nya screaming downstairs, which scared the hell out of me.😂 she screamed, "Kenya? Kenya where are youu?!" Then I heard a loud thud.

I sighed. "Nya, did you fall on the steps again?" It was silent so I walked to the steps and saw her lying there.

"Yes," she said weakly. I burst into laughter and went to help her.

"Girl, you gotta chill sometimes" I said in between laughs.

"Oh yeah, what were you trying to tell me before you almost killed yourself again?" She chuckles at me and takes a deep breath before telling me her news.

"So, I was on ig right? And I saw that there was a link and I clicked it right? Then I filled out all of this information and a survey right?"

"Damn just get to the point already" I laughed.

"I got us front row tickets and VIP passes to a Wild n' Out show!!" She squealed as if she just found out all over again. I shook my head and smiled at her. She really loved that show. I liked it too, but Nya was obsessed with it. And the fact that she got us VIP passes is crazy. I was actually kinda excited to go.

"Hey, that's cool! When is it?" I asked.

"The show is in ATL this Thursday at 8:00 and it ends at 12:00."

"Okay, we can get down there by Tuesday," I told her.

"Well, there's one more thing."
It always is.

"What is it, Nya?" I exhaled.

"Can we get down there early? I wanna do some sightseeing with my best frienddddd," she said dragging the word 'friend' I playfully rolled my eyes at her and said okay. I got on my computer and booked a flight for tomorrow at 5:00 am. But before I did I asked Nya, "Are you willing to get up at 3:00 to get ready?"

"Hell yeah, it'll be worth it girl!!" She did this weird dance and that made us laugh and I got the tickets emailed to me. Then I printed them out and picked out an outfit for tomorrow.

"Hey, where's you're passport?" I asked Nya. She went in her nightstand drawer and pulled out her passport and handed it to me. I grabbed it and told her not to stay up late so that she could have enough energy to get out of the bed by 2:50.😂 After I got her passport, I started to pack my essentials and some clothes that I thought I would need. I found my wallet and my keys and put them on my nightstand so I would know where they were.

I went and checked on Nya again and saw that she packed her bag AND cleaned her room.😂😂 She was ready. I cracked up laughing at her and she asked what was funny.

"You! You never clean your room." Tears fell from my eyes from laughing so hard. I wiped my eyes and sighed. She rolled her eyes at me and said she was going to sleep. I didn't believe her though. I just said whatever, turned her light off and said again, "Don't stay up too late" She responded saying "Yeah yeah, whatever." I chuckled and went to sleep.

2:50 am

Alarm Goes off

I squint my eyes and looked at my phone to turn my alarm off. The next thing I knew my room light was turned on.

"Nya, what are you doing?"

"Come on, you gotta get ready!" she said in excitement. I groaned and got out of bed. I took a shower, did my hygiene, and put my hair in a neat bun. Then I lotioned my body up and got dressed with the outfit that was on my dresser.

Outfit:*

After I got dressed I made breakfast for me and Nya. I made eggs, bacon, and toasted bagels with strawberry cream cheese. When she came downstairs, She smiled at me when she saw me pouring apple juice into two glass cups.

"What's funny?" I laughed at her goofiness.

"We still drink apple juice with our breakfast" she burst into laughter.

"Apple juice is good! And I wouldn't want to drink orange juice right after I brushed my teeth." I gagged, disgusted. She laughed at me.

3:58 am

We got finished eating and cleaned the dishes, talking about the show. To pass time, we watched tv until it was time to leave.
4:25 am, sun rising slowly

We gathered our bags and took them to the car. I grabbed our plane tickets, passports, and my wallet and keys, making sure I had my credit cards and money just in case. I had everything and locked up the house, all three locks. It's lowkey crazy in Brooklyn. Finally we were ready to go. Nya fell asleep in the car, which is not surprising.

4:53 am,little lighter outside

We got on the plane, waiting for it to take off. While we waited, I connected my AirPods to my phone and began to listen to my music. I started dozing off humming to Let Me Explain by Bryson Tiller.

8:20 am, Sun is out☀️

Nya nudged me, waking me up slightly. My eyelids were still heavy and I tried to go back to sleep. The seats were comfortable on this plane.

"Kennie! Wake up, we're here!!" she whisper-yelled excitedly. I smiled at her enthusiasm, got our bags and got off the plane.

"Kennie, I've been thinking," Nya said.

"You're always thinking about something," I chuckled.

"Who isn't? Anyway, I think we should do some sightseeing today! Like we can drive around the city or something, shop a little, you know?" She said nudging me and wiggling her eyebrows. I laughed at her.

"Okay fine." She cheered loudly and we got an uber to a car rental company. When we got there I got a car that was decent enough to fit our stuff in. We saw lots of buildings and we visited many places and did some shopping.

Skip To Thursday**

We made it to the show and it was already lit! We saw lots of people, even a couple of celebrities. Nya was fangirling so hard. It was hilarious. We sat down and the show started.

Commercial  break*

"Nya, I'll be back, I gotta find the bathroom," I told her.  She nodded, videotaping the scenery. I smiled at her, shaking my head. I wandered off, looking for the bathroom, not knowing where I was headed. I turned for a split second, and when I turned back someone bumped into me. I fell to the floor chuckling with my hand over my face. Then I felt a pair of muscular arms lift me up. I looked and saw that I was standing in front of Conceited—I almost lost it.

"I'm sorry baby, I didn't see you there. You good?" Oh my gosh... He just gave me a nickname already!!!

"Yeah, thanks. Are you okay?" I was surprised that I remained calm.

"I'm Conceited," he said to me.

"I know" I chuckled, "I'm Kenya, but my nickname is Kennie."

"Kennie? That's cute." he winked at me and I laughed nervously, looking down.

"Umm... do you mind showing me where the bathroom is?" I finally gathered enough courage to ask him.

"Of course not, follow me."

POV: Conceited🤩

After we finished 'Plead The Fifth,' It was time for a break, so we went backstage for refreshments and stuff... I was on my way to the bathroom when I bumped into someone. She fell and I helped her up. I introduced myself and she did the same. She was real pretty. Well, beyond pretty. She was beautiful. We started talking and she asked where the bathroom was and I showed her the way.

"Thanks," She said with a smile on her face.

"No problem," I Licked my lips at her. I couldn't help it. When she walked in the bathroom I sighed and smiled to myself.

"Wassup wit you? You smiling hella hard," Hitman said laughing. 

"I was talking to this girl named Kennie... She was looking for the bathroom and... she is beautiful."

"Dayumm, you got it bad, G."

"No I don't, she's just attractive. I don't even know her" I said to him.

I awaited for her to come out the bathroom and walked her back out to the crowd.

"Thanks for walking me though... You really didn't have to though" Her Brooklyn accent is cute .

"No problem. Hey, meet me after the show?" I asked.

"Yes," she smiled blushing.

After The Show

POV: Kenya😘

The show was over, and when I say we laughed our asses off... DC Young Fly is a goofy ass nigga🤣 Everyone on this show is just amazing.

📍Baskstage📍

Me and Nya had the backstage passes, so we were able to meet the cast and talk to everyone. Nya talked to DC Young Fly most of the time. I went to mostly everyone, and they all seemed cool. I got pictures with all of them and I went up to Conceited and smiled at him.

"Hey, Kennie! You made it," he said.

"Yup, you were great out there," I said truthfully.

"Thanks," He said looking down. Was he blushing??

After hours went by, me and Nya had to leave, and me and her were both sad.

"Hey, thanks for coming," Conceited said to both of us, looking at me the whole time he talked. I smiled at him and he gave me a hug and I hugged him back.

"I hope I'll see you again," I said to him, looking at my feet. He lifted my chin up and pecked my lips, taking me by surprise. Then He and DC walked us to our car and opened our doors for us. I closed the door and rolled our windows down.

"See you later," I giggled because I was nervous. Then we both leaned in and then ur lips met, for what felt like an eternity. When we pulled away, he sighed and said
"I'll text you. See you later."

"We'll see you guys! I kissed him one more time and we pulled off."

We got back to the hotel we were staying at and went crazy. Then my phone Chimed. It was a text from "Conceited💕😅"

Conceited💕😅: You got nice lips😉

I laughed and texted him back

Kennie🤤❣️: I like yours too☺️

Conceited💕😅: I'll talk to you tomorrow though, you go to sleep.

Kennie🤤❣️: Okay. If you don't have anything to do tomorrow, do you wanna come with me and Nya to the mall?

Conceited💕😅: Sure, Imma ask Fly if he wanna come too.

Kennie🤤❣️:Cool, Goodnight😘

Conceited💕😅: Goodnight Babygirl😘

I smiled to myself and went to sleep.

Part 2 coming soon☺️💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 83.2K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.7M 67.3K 123
Imagines and Oneshots from the Harry Potter Universe ✧₊⁺ Draco Malfoy, Mattheo Riddle, Theodore Nott, Lorenzo Berkshire, Pansy Parkinson, Tom Riddle...
289K 13.9K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
125K 7.4K 91
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...