•03•

POV: DC Young Fly

Another day in da hood. I was kickin it with my boys when I got a call from Nick saying I had to do a show. Like really nigga? Mufuckas are tired of traveling all the way on the other side of the world To do a show. But aye, I do it for my fans. I love 'em, honestly.

Eventually I finally got to LA to shoot the show and I met up with my boys Chico, Karlous, Con, Hit, and Eman.

Me: Ayye Wassup!!

We dapped each other up and walked in the room. Music was hella loud and the fans were turnt. We went to our dressing rooms and got ready for the show.

We heard "Give it up for the black squad!!" and our team came running out.

(Black team: Conceited, Hitman, Chico Bean, Eman, Justina, DC, Karlous, Charlie Clips)

When we came out we greeted the fans, y'all know how we do🤪 Then I looked over and saw this sexy woman... She was brownskin and just— she was just cute

Anyway, the show was going on and we kept making eye contact so I thought maybe I could go talk to her after the show🤷🏽

"Here they come!!"

"Ooo, you— Girl you beautiful!! Y'all give it up for my wife!"

*Crowd cheers*

"Now, you know I trained you better than that, give it up for er'body."

*She claps*

"See? that's why I can't be with you. You just give it up to er'body."

*Crowd laughs and cheers*

I looked at the girl in the crowd and she was laughing her ass off.😂

*After the Show*

When we finished recording for the night we met up with some of the fans and took pictures and signed our autographs and allat good shit. Anyway, the girl who as getting my attention all night came up to me with a smile on her face.

Me: Hey Ma, what's yo name?

Her: I'm y/n , nice to meet you. I'm a huge fan.

She smiled a cute smile and I licked my lips.

Me: Thank you beautiful. Hey, lemme take you backstage and you can meet the other cast members.

She smiled and laughed nervously. Something about her personality was so cute. Like she was kinda geeky.

Me: You're cute. Come on.

I grabbed her hand and led her backstage. I met up with the others and introduced them to her. She was so chill; she wasn't like the other fans. She didn't fangirl real hard or nothing, I kinda like that about her. Then when she met some of them she would turn to me with a smile on her face and continue talking to whoever she was talking to.

When she finished talking to everyone, she came back over to me and we talked.

It was pretty loud, so I took her to my dressing room.

Let's just say we got a lil' "touchy feely" In there...😉

I know, this one was a little bad, but ideas aren't really coming to me. Anyone have any suggestions? Let me know and I'll gladly take them. Thanks for reading.

~Faith💕👑