Cigarettes

Par unstable_husky

Bora sighed, tears streaming down her face as she signed the document. She turned her head away as Siyeon mad... Plus

Smoke
[TW] No, Never
Small World
Help
[TW] Revelation
[TW] Goodbye
[TW] How It All Began
[TW] How It All Ended
[TW] Melody
Hurt and Tragedy
[TW] Regret and Guilt
Decisions
Heartbreak
[TW] Every Day, Every Moment
Time
Awake
Home
A Painful Promise
A Kiss
[M] One More Chance
[TW] Friends and Enemies
[TW] The Past
[TW] Resolve
You and I
Promise
Me After You

Songs For You

396 28 1
Par unstable_husky

Days passed and Bora couldn't stop thinking about the wolf. She sighed, defeated as she buried her face on her deformed pillow.

"Mom?" Phil called, beaming as he wore the hat Siyeon bought for him,"Please say thank you to your friend for buying me the hat!"

"Phil," Bora began, averting her eyes as she brought up the subject,"Can I really not change your mind about Siyeon?"

"I hate her," Phil pouted,"I want to cry just thinking about what she did,"

"But what if mommy loves her?" Bora asked, careful in choosing her words,"What if mommy wants her by her side?"

"But she might hurt you...," Phil frowned, worry on his face,"I don't want mommy near her again,"

"Okay,"

A few hours later, Phil was tucked in a warm blanket inside Bora's room as he peacefully slept. Sighing, Bora left the room and plopped on the couch where Yoohyeon sat. The latter was mindlessly scrolling through her phone while the television played.

"You seem a little on edge," Bora stated, studying the woman's expression as she squeezed her hand,"Something wrong?"

"Just...,"Yoohyeon began, frustrated,"Minji confessed to me,"

Bora blinked, amused,"Whoa,"

"But she has been ignoring me for weeks now...!" Yoohyeon complained, whining,"She won't even hear me out,"

Bora opened her mouth to speak,"I'll try to talk to her,"

"Thank you," Yoohyeon sighed,"But I think I can handle this,"

Bora nodded as a sentimental song played on the television. It was a the music video of newly debuted artist, Bae Jinyoung. The video immediately entranced Bora with the facial expressions he made which matched the solemn lyrics. The words greatly matched her current situation and Bora soon found herself engrossed in the music video she failed to notice Yoohyeon trying to catch her attention.

"Unnie???"

Images of Siyeon's apologetic smile appeared in Bora's head as she felt the song enter her heart. It was embracing her in an apologetic hug just like Siyeon. No, it felt like Siyeon.

Can we not go back?
Can I not hug you like we had an argument?
I want to turn back further
To when I first saw you

Bora wrapped her arms around herself as she felt her heart ache one more while watching Bae Jinyoung cry in black clothing infront of a chair with white flowers sitting on it. It was for someone who passed away, yet Bora didn't care. It already seemed like Siyeon passed away in their current situation; unreachable, missing presence.

I love you
I'm saying I love you a lot
I love you
I miss you so much
I need you
I want to hug you
I couldn't be good to you
Behind you
I'll just try to recollect memories

Bora swallowed the lump in her throat, her eyes fixated on the TV screen as the last few lines completely broke her apart.

I'm sorry to you

She covered her mouth with her small hand as she choked back sobs,"Siyeon,"

"Unnie," Yoohyeon frowned, wrapping her in a comforting hug,"I'm sorry,"

Bora leaned to her touch, desperate for comfort as the music video ended. She muffled her cries using her own hand, she closed her eyes as she remembered her lover.

"Now, we'll get to hear from the producer of the song," A masculine voice narrated as Bora perked up once the producer introduced themselves.

"Hello, this is WOLF. Producer of 'Hard to Say Goodbye',"

Her eyes quickly darted to the screen as Siyeon's smiling face appeared. She was wearing her signature, black beanie, her usual black clothing, and a face mask which was pulled down to her chin.

Bora's hand reached for the remote and she hastily she turned the volume up. Siyeon's voice was now clearly heard unlike the previous, muffled version.

"I penned the lyrics with the artist this time. It was originally supposed to be a break-up song, but he insisted on it becoming a song for a departed loved one. I mean, it works. It can be both. Since you lose someone in both ways," Siyeon explained a wistful grin on her face as she fiddled with the pen with her fingers,"Losing someone over a break-up and not having any kind of contact with them kinda feels like the same thing as them actually passing away,"

Bora's breath hitched as she realized that she was thinking the same thing as the wolf, her hand tightly clutched onto Yoohyeon's shirt.

"I got the inspiration from my own feelings. I'm fine, but sometimes I think in advance about certain events and that's how I write some songs," Siyeon continued, adding a soft chuckle.

The interview ended with Siyeon asking the viewers for support with her husky voice as she smiled at the camera.

"Fuck it," Bora cursed, wiping her tears away,"I can't do this,"

"Unnie, maybe you should talk to her once more," Yoohyeon suggested, rubbing the woman's back with her hand,"Maybe you can convince her to change her mind,"

"I need time to think," Bora stated, sighing,"I tried asking Phil about it, his mind is set on disagreeing,"

"Unnie, i'm sorry,"

Bora smiled at her as she opened her phone to listen to more of Siyeon's songs. Something clicked in her mind and she realized that the recent song with the interview wasn't in her playlist. She sighed, shoving her phone back in her pocket, her earphones blocking all the stress in the world as she listened to the voice of her lover.

Days passed and Bora woke up to a notification from Siyeon's YouTube channel. She quickly ran to the bathroom to fix herself, almost tripping on the way as a small curse left her mouth.

Sitting at the couch with Yoohyeon and Minji around her, she played the video which was entitled "Ice Flower".

They listened as a soft, painful ballad filled their ears. It was Siyeon's own produced song, and she was sharing it for the world to see.
Bora watched as Siyeon's facial expressions matched the emotions of the song, her face slowly curling up into a pained expression. It was as if she was preventing tears from spilling down her cheeks. Bora noticed Siyeon take a deep, pained breath before she started the next verse. She noticed Siyeon's lips tremble as she sang.

Was this song for her?

The lyrics felt like they were talking to her. The way Siyeon gripped her pants while she sang, the way she furrowed her eyebrows, the way her voice trembled at the emotional parts. It felt like she was talking to Bora.

Tears, my memories

Cannot forget you

Heart, my memories

Cannot let you go

If only I could see you 

For just one day, my love

Did it mean that she wanted to see her? Siyeon definitely would. She didn't want all this to happen in the first place.

"Just a bit more...," Bora's lips trembled as she huffed, locking her phone once again as she turned to the two. A smile on her face.

"Thank you guys," Bora chirped,"Thanks for being here with me,"

"Aww shucks," Yoohyeon teased, putting her hand on her chest,"Unnie is being cheeeeeeeeesy,"

Bora let out a loud laugh as she lightly hit the woman's shoulder. She received a small laugh from Minji for the action. She also noticed the therapist stealing glances at the other silver haired woman. Bora then went back to her room to check on a sleeping Phil.

Meanwhile, Minji went to the kitchen to wash the dishes. Yoohyeon following close behind.

"Minji...," Yoohyeon began,"We can't go on like this forever...,"

Silence.

Minji continued rinsing the plates with cold water, her lips closed and her eyes fixated on whatever she was doing. Yoohyeon, unable to hold herself back any further, found herself wrapping her arms around the therapist's waist.

"Please talk to me...," Yoohyeon whispered, her tone solemn as her voice shook,"Minji, please...?"

Silence.

"Okay, at least hear me out," Yoohyeon pleaded, her arms tightening the hug,"I like you, Minji,"

"Stop,"

"I like you,"

"I find that hard to believe, Yooh,"

"How can I prove it?" Yoohyeon sobbed as tears began to form on her eyes,"Tell me, how?"

Minji stood silent as she washed her hands free of soap. Time passed and Yoohyeon grew frustrated, pursing her lips as she let the frustration take her.

"I like you...," Yoohyeon confessed once more,"Please believe me,"

Silence.

Yoohyeon clicked her tongue as tears streamed down her face. Her frustration getting the best of her as she quickly spun the therapist around, latching her lips onto hers in a chaste kiss.

Time froze as Minji's eyes widened, a lone tear fell from her eye as Yoohyeon pulled away.

"Yooh...,"

"Do you still not believe me?" Yoohyeon asked, flushed,"I told you I like you. I was planning to tell you earlier after your confession but you wouldn't hear me out,"

She then took Minji's hand as she smiled,"I wanna be with you, Minji,"

"But Si-,"

"I'm over Siyeon," Yoohyeon chuckled,"Babe, it's been more than a year. I like you,"

The sudden use of endearment flustered the therapist as she pulled the taller in a tight hug.

"Oh my God," Minji huffed,"Looks like my life isn't so dull now...,"

"I'll sharpen your life for you then?"Yoohyeon joked, earning a laugh from the latter,"No, seriously. I'll be your girlfriend. I like you. I wanna be with you please let me I love you Minji,"

"Slow down," Minji snickered,"I'm sorry, Yooh. I should've heard you out,"

"Pfft, goodnight to you too," Yoohyeon grinned,"It's fine,"

Yoohyeon turned to walk back to her room but was stopped when she felt a hand grab her wrist.

"...Sleep beside me," Minji shyly said, her eyes looking away which earned a chuckle from Yoohyeon.

"Wow you're so quick," She teased.

"NO NOT LIKE THAT!" Minji yelled out, flustered,"SHUT IT! THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT. I-,"

"I know, I know," Yoohyeon's eyes widened as she let out a loud laughter, falling on her knees as she rolled on the floor,"Oh my God, Minji,"

Minji hissed, her cheeks turning a bright red as she covered her face in embarrassment.

"Okay, okay," Yoohyeon got up, laughing,"I'll come with you,"

She then went to Minji's room as the therapist shyly laid down. Her arms finding Yoohyeon's waist as she nuzzled her face closer to the taller's neck. The taller woman smiled as she recipricated the gesture.

"I'm only like this for now," Minji whispered. And for some reason, Yoohyeon felt the therapist's lips curve into a smirk,"I won't let you top for long,"

Yoohyeon's cheeks flushed a bright red as Minji let out a soft chuckle, drifting off to sleep while Yoohyeon's heart raced.

~~~

A few more days passed and Siyeon released more clips of her original songs. All were painful and full of longing ballads which tugged on Bora's heart.

It was nighttime and everyone was asleep except for a tear-streaked Bora. She found herself sitting on the stairs just outside the front porch, arms wrapped around herself as she sniffled the cold air.

"Siyeon....," Bora sighed. Siyeon's own ballad softly playing from her phone which was sitting on the wooden floor boards right beside her,"What is it you want me to do...?"

"You tell me to let go of you but it's impossible when you're producing these kinds of songs," Bora cried,"It's like you're talking to me,"

She then shook her head as she picked her phone up,"Fuck it. I'm coming for you, Siyeon,"

She stood up, putting her hoodie on. Soon, she slipped away in the dead of night.
Her feet burned as she panted in front of the gates of Siyeon's house. Her hand exhaustedly reached for the doorbell while she tried to catch her breath. Bora then hid behind the wall, waiting for Siyeon to come out.

And soon enough, she felt a presence grace the steel gates,"Who's there?"

Bora then came out of her hiding spot, her hands then tightly gripped the metal bars,"Si,"

Siyeon's eyes widened as her face harbored a pained expression.

"B-Bora?"

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

68.1K 4.3K 43
Lee Siyeon is an assassin, trained in the art of murdering and part of a company run by Dami. And she desperately wants to move up the hierarchy and...
21.9K 1.5K 83
This story is a vampire/ werewolf au. Where reader is a werewolf and has arranged marriage with a vampire. The vampire happened to be Dami from dream...
50.2K 2.4K 23
After they lost their parents, JiU had to be the leader of the family and have to take care of her sisters, SuA,Siyeon,Handong,Yoohyeon,Dami and the...
49.8K 2.8K 41
I have always dreamed of experiencing a passionate and intense love, the kind of love that only happens in movies. And, to be honest, I started to be...