RIVALS

By ict_fanfics

"When I want to do something, I do it and and make sure that I prove myself as the best." "Its the best you... More

CAST
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER 11

CHAPTER ONE

746 39 30
By ict_fanfics

AUTHOR'S POV -

In the dead of night, outside the Rose Gold Apartments, a suspicious human activity lurked around. A person all in black entered the area with a big black suitcase. 

"Chorr" someone screamed. 

"Shushhh kaka main hoon." a voice cam and that person put the hoodie up .

A girl with her face adorned with black spectacles that covered her naturally brown eyes and her dark brown hair that flanked down on her shoulders shook her head and looked up giving a very sweet smile. 

"Beta tum?" the watchman asked.

"Haan kaka aur kisi ko mat batana." that girl said and then took feeble steps, entering the lift. 

"Chaudhry's" she read out highly satisfied, standing in front of an apartment. 

"Still the same." she said, looking at the door of the apartment and running her fingers across the door which had handicraft stickers stuck on it which said 'Shubh labh' and a Radhe Krishna sticker in the center. 

She looked around to other flats and smiled and then looked up to see the same toran handing with a nimbu mirchi which made her let out a chuckle. She then bent down and lifted the mat and saw a key. 

Click clack 

The door of the Chaudhry's  homely abode opened and the suitcase was dragged in silently and the door was closed. Her fingers traced around a few switches trying each one of them until the lights filled the room. 

"Mil gayi light ki switch?" the sweet and warm voice of a sweet lady in her late forties came which left her shocked.

"Mumma?" she asked. 

"Nahi nahi main toh bhooth hoon, tera chehra toh aise hi lag raha hain ki tune bhootho ki sena dekh li hain." the lady, who seemed like that persons mother said. 

"Yaar mera surprise kharab kar liya." she said and stomped her foot. 

"Kisne?" the lady asked.

"Maine niche kaka ko kaha tha ki kisiko mat batana." she whined. 

"Kaka ki galti nahi hain, surpirse dena that to phir instagram pe story kyun dali? #TravelDiaries" the lady said. 

"Shit par it was close friends - ekk minute Abhay ka bacha." she screamed. 

"Didu yaar, mein toh single hoon, mera bacha kaha se hoga? Meri toh shaadi bhi nahi hui." a boy with messed up light brown hair, and in his pajamas came out of his hiding. 

"Acha single? Haan? Toh fir woh kon hain teri  Aaaa- " she was going to say something but stopped and bit her tongue whereas the boy glared at her.

"Aaaa - kya ? Kaun hain?" the lady asked. 

"Arre meri pyaari mumma, the amazing Ridhima Chaudhry." that girl said. 

"Makhan lagana band karo Ishani. What were you saying about some girl ya kuch?" Ridhima, that same sweet lady asked. 

"Mumma kuch nahi." the boy said.

"Nahi nahi mumma I was telling ki woh kaun hain iski aaa-- " she was saying and that boy covered her mouth and she bit him. 

"Abhishek Chaudhry bhool rahe ho kuch, agar tum sher ho toh yeh tumahri behen Aishani Chaudhry sawa sher hain." she said laughing at Abhishek who was furiously shaking his hand which Aishani bit.

"Maa main toh keh rahi thi ki hogi na iski life mein koi anjani si, suhani si, pyaari si, sweet si, hot si, cute si ladki." Aishani dramatically said and Abhishek let out a relieved sigh. 

"Acha? Bolo kaun hain Abhay?" Ridhima asked.

"Koi nahi mumma, didu ka screw dhila hain kuch bhi bakti hain." Abhishek said. 

"Mein koi bakri nahi hoo ki bakti hain bol raha hain." Aishani said. 

"No you are a bakri good idea, bak bak bak bak karti rehti hain pure din." Abhishek teased . 

"Main bakri hoon haa? Toh tu kutta hain, bhak bhak karta hain." Aishani said and ran behind Abhishek and this chase lead to throwing pillows on each other and now it was on the verge of getting violent. 

"Stop it." Ridhima screamed and Aishani and Abhishek stopped at once and dropped all their weapons. 

"Ishani aai nahi aur tum dono ke yeh jhagde shuru." Ridhima said. 

"Haan mumma see, ghar ki badi beti itne time baad aayi hain, thoda swag se swaagat karo." Aishani said with attitude. 

"Badi beti? You are acting like you are the daughter of the king of India." Abhishek said. 

"Colonisation, Mughal empire, Sultans, Mauryan empire all these are over long back." Aishani said. 

"Yaar har baat mein logic zaroori hain?" Abhishek asked. 

"Waise king se yaad aya, where is my papa? the king of this house?" Aishani asked. 

"Office." Ridhima sighed. 

"Its 2 in the night mumma." Aishani said. 

"Roz ka hain ab, tu aagayi hain sab line pe laga dena." Ridhima said. 

"Woh toh lagana hi padega, and papa always listens to his princess." Aishani said. 

"Papa ki pari drama." Abhishek said and went and hugged Ridhima

"Mumma's boy drama." Aishani said and went and hugged Ridhima and pushed Abhishek said Abhishek pushed Aishani. 

"Har baat pe ladaai zaroori hain?" Ridhima asked and hugged both of them with equal love. 

"Chalo ab kisi ke pet mein chuhe chal rahe hoge." Ridhima said. 

"Mumma yaar apko pata kaise chal jaata hain?" I asked. 

"Maa hoon na and I know that you hate flight food." Ridhima said.

"Baat bhi na karo maa, flight ka khana yuck, I starved all along." Aishani said. 

"Pata hain all thanks to your story teri khichdi ready hain pata nahi kya kachra khaya hain London mein." Ridhima said and pulled Aishani towards the dining table.

"Thank you Instagram, if you werent there, I wouldnt be tempted to upload a story, if I wouldnt have put the story mumma would have not seen it and if mumma wouldnt have seen it then yehe lajawab khichdi na milti." Aishani dramatically said. 

"No thank me, if I did not have instagram then I wouldnt be on your close friends list on instagram and if I was not there on your close friends list then I wouldnt have seen your story and if I had not seen your story then maa woudnt have seen your story, if mumma wouldnt have seen your story then I, I mean you would have not gotten this lajawab khichdi." Abhishek said and put his hand forward to get a plate and Ridhima taped his hand and he took it back. 

"Thank you kehna hain toh mujhe kaho, I checked his phone and saw your story before him and kept the khichdi ready aurtu Abhay pet bhar ke khichdi khayi thi dinner ke time now hands off." Ridhima said.

"Yummmm maa, now you really made me feel that I was eating kachra in London for the past five years, aapki haath ki khichdi bhi ab daawat lag rahi hain. Wah kya dialogue hain, maa ki aath ki khichdi bhi daawat si lagti hain. I should be a writer." Aishani said. 

"Pata nahi khudki tareef kar rahi thi ya meri." Ridhima said. 

"Jo aapko samjhna ho." Aishani said and continued eating. 

"So how is everything there?" Ridhima asked. 

"London? London is first class what will happen to London?" Aishani asked. 

"Kaha tha na mumma you have only one sensible child which is me, yeh paagal hain." Abhishek said. 

"Aur yeh adopted hain." Aishani said. 

"I am not adopted you are." Abhishek said. 

"You werent even born when I was born, I literally saw Mumma and papa picking you up from the kachre ka dabba and bringing you home. Maine toh kaha bhi tha ki yeh ladke musibat hain but who listens to me?" Aishani asked. 

"Shushh khaate time bhi jhagda." Ridhima said before Abhishek could speak. 

Ting Tong, the house bell rang. 

"Tumhare papa hi hoge." Ridhima said and went to open the door. 

"Ridhima, itne call pe call kyun kar rahi thi? Meeting mein tha aur saari lights kyun on hain? I told na I will be late so jaati, kitni baar kaha hain ki meri wait mat kiya karo so jao par toh bhi jagati ho mere liye aur bahar keys kyun nahi the?" a man in his early fifties asked all in one go as soon as the doors opened. 

"Yeh bhi nahi badle." Aishana murmured. 

"Bilkul nahi." Abhishek murmured agreeing to her. 

"Adarsh dheere." Ridhima said seeing her husband's outburst of questions. 

"Papa." Aishani said and got up and came into Adarsh's view.

"Aisha?" he asked and Aishani nodded and came towards him and hugged him. 

"Isliye tum call kar rahi thi?" Adarsh asked Ridhima and she nodded.

"Kab aayi?" Adarsh asked. 

"Kisi ke liye oh mera surprise surprise raha." Aishani said. 

"Oh toh surprise dene ka plan tha kisika aur Ridhima ne fir bigad diya." Adarsh said and Ridhima smacked his arm lightly and Aishani nodded making her cute puppy eyes.

"Papa now all these late night work wont work, Aishani is back, I will set a time table for you, back from office by eight." Aishani said. 

"Ab tu mera timetable banaoogi?" Adarsh asked. 

"You used to make mine then why cant I make yours? " Aishani asked. 

"Aisha, beta we had a meeting with the London clients." Adarsh said. 

"Toh kya? Even your daughter came from London." Aishani said. 

"Aisha." he said. 

"Pehle decide karlo mera naam kya hain? I get confused. Maa calls me Ishani, you call me Aisha, and my name is Aishani." Aishani complained. 

"You know the story behind it too." Ridhima said. 

"You guys have made a joke out of my name. You know some people think Aisha, Ishani and Aishani are three different people." Aishani complain. 

"We know na that you are one person." Adarsh said. 

"Too much you guys are." Aishani sighed and shook her head.

"Waise didu whats with this surprise?" Abhishek asked.

"Bas aise hi." Aishani said. 

"He means your work and all is fine there right?" Ridhima asked. 

"About that, yep all okay, I was missing you all so I decided to come back." Aishani said. 

"Come back matlab?" Adarsh asked. 

"I am moving back to India." Aishani said. 

"Really?" all asked and Aishani nodded. 

"I was telling you to move ever since you finished MBA." Adarsh said. 

"I thought I could do better with some work experience there." Aishani said. 

"Hmm good, ab aage ka plan?" Adarsh asked. 

"Papa I just came, let me breath a little air here." Aishani said and Adarsh let out a chuckle. 

"Breat how much ever air you want but you are my diamond, I want you to shine in whatever you do." Adarsh said. 

"I will always shine Papa." Aishani said and Adarsh let out a smile.

"You had your dinner?" Ridhima asked Adarsh. 

"Obviously dad was at the Reddy's he would have had dinner." Abhishek said and Aishani stiffened listening to the word Reddy. 

"Yes Rahul insisted as well as RKR so I had to have dinner." Adarsh said. 

The word Rahul made something run within Aishani and her expressions changed, her smile turned into a frown. 

"Aisha." Adarsh said. 

"Yes papa?" Aishani asked. 

"So jao ab, you might be tired. Subaha ache se beth kar papa beti baatein karege." Adarsh said. 

"Yes, you also sleep, you might be tired." Aishani said and hugged Adarsh ad Ridhima ad said good night as they left to sleep.

"Ab tujh koi nahi bachayega." Aishani said looking at Abhishek with a mischievous smirk and Abhishek ran. 

"Tu nahi bachega." Aishani said and ran behind him and caught him.

"Why do I always get caught by you?" Abhishek whined. 

"Badi behen hoon, you can be caught only by me." Aishani said and Abhishek turned and started tickling her. 

"Stop ahahhaa stop." Aishani said as she fell on the floor laughing as Abhishek tickeled her. 

"Perfect example of ROFL, let me take a picture." Abhishek said and took a picture before Aishani could stop him. 

"You are not posting that." Aishani said. 

"Yes I am." Abhishek said. 

"I will show Anagha your baby album." Aishani threatned.

"You have already done that." Abhishek said 

"Well she was not your girl friend then and I will show your toddler one where your pictures are there, running around naked in the house." Aishani said. 

"Didu yaar." Abhishek whined. 

"Toh how is my hone wali bhabhi?" Aishani asked. 

"When she is my girl friend then obviously she will be tip top first class." Abhishek said and put his non existent collars up.

"Thats exactly my concern when you are her boy friend how will she be tip top first class?" Aishani asked and laughed while putting his non existent collars down.

"Jao jao so jao." Abhishek said. 

"Kyun aur bezzati hone ka darr hain?" Aishani asked.

"Hatto na." Abhishek said. 

"I am not sleepy lets do something, its 4 already." Aishani said. 

"Then you get lost, I am sleeping." Abhishek said and jumped on the bed. 

"No you are not, we are going to watch TV." Aishani said and pulled Abhishek by his t shirt to the hall. 

"Your jetlag makes you mad or what? Papa will kill me if I on the TV now." Abhishek said. 

"He will kill me also then I am watching TV too." Aishani said. 

"You are his diamond, hira, the blame will come on me only." Abhishek said. 

"That is because I am too smart to get caught." Aishani said. 

"Yaa?" Abhishek asked and ran behind her. 

"I just came yaar kyun itna bhaga rahe ho?" Aishani asked and threw a pillow on Abhishek .

"I miss running behind you and fighting." Abhishek said. 

"Toh saari kasar aaj hi puri kar doge kya? I am staying here only now." Aishani said. 

"Toh maza aajayega I will trouble you everyday." Abhishek said.

"Shushh Adarsh is sleeping, ouri raat kaaam kiya hain unhone." Ridhima said coming out of her room. 

"Kisne kaha tha Reddy's ke liye raat bhar kaam karne ko?" Aishani murmured. 

"Ishani" Ridhima said. 

"Nothing." Aishani said. 

"Itna hee run karne ka shaukh hain tum dono ko then get out of my house and run." Ridhima said.

"You are kicking us out of the house?" Aishani and Abhishek asked together. 

"Yes go to Marine Drive or park to jog its almost five anyways, get out." Ridhima said and went in. 

"Yeh idea humein kyun nahi aaya?" Aishani and Abhishek asked each other and left for a jog. 

"Didu." Abhishek said. 

"Haan mere bhaiyu." Aishan said. 

"Why did you come back?" Abhishek asked. 

"Why not happy to see your didu?" Aishani asked. 

"No I am very happy you dont even know how much I missed troubling you but I feel there is a reason." Abhisek said and Aishani gave him a light smack on his arm. 

"It was the right time to be back so here I am, ab India walo ko Aishani kaun hain yeh dikhane ka tim aa gaya hain." Aishani said. 

"Matlab?" Abhishek asked. 

"Mera chotte bahi kiska dimag usse bhi chota hain, tumhe iska matlab samjakar koi fayda nahi, tere dimaag mein fit nahi hoga." Aishani said. 

"Diduu." Abhishek said. 

"Didu ka bacha ab chal race lagate hain." Aishani said. 

"Ready set go." Abhishek said and they ran.

Aishani felt something electric pass while running and almost stopped but Abhishek's call made her run again and she ignored it. 

She felt a knowing presence around her.

"Didu where are you lost?" Abhishek asked. 

"No where come." Aishani said ignoring the presence. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE -

Hello!! I am here with the first chapter!!!

Thank you so much for the response you all gave me on my first update, it really boosted me and I hope you like this one.

THIS CHAPTER IS NOT AT ALL EDITED SO PLEASE PARDON ALL THE ERRORS

Please keep voting and commenting...

See yo until next time..

ict_fanfics

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 11.4K 52
"Tumhare andar anger hai emotions hai to use field pe leke aao yaha nhi " Shriya said. "oh hello don't try to teach me ok, mujhe Pata hain mujhe Aap...
286K 10.5K 60
"I hate you Mr. Hardik Pandya" "Not like I love you Mrs. Drishti Shah Pandya" "Very well then just stay away" "I would very much love to" Read to fi...
134K 5.5K 62
"I will always be there for you, trust me Anvi." "How can I when every single person in my life until now has broken my trust." #1 in Hardik Pandya...
11.5K 548 9
𝕭𝕷 π•Ίπ–“π–Š-π–˜π–π–”π–™π–˜ π–†π–‡π–”π–šπ–™ π•΄π–“π–‰π–Žπ–†π–“ π–ˆπ–—π–Žπ–ˆπ–π–Šπ–™ π–™π–Šπ–†π–’ This is a pure FANFICTION. Nothing is related to real world.