Always & Forever | Book 1

By Jimjimiii_

What would you do if the one person who has been making your high school life a living hell suddenly become s... More

Info. (Cast, updates, author's note etc.)
1- Crybaby
2- Angelic Voice
3- Wow
4- How Embarrassing
5- Little Secret
6- Unless You Want Me Too
7- Jorgey
8- Kiss You
9- Hang Out pt.1
10- Hang Out pt. 2
11- Hang Out pt.3
12- Always About Ted
14- Date
15- Fantastically Crazy
16- Friendzone
17- Love
18- Just Friends
19- Trouble in Paradise
20- Makeover
21- Party
22- Give it Time | Last Chapter/Epilogue

13- Jealous

160 11 4
By Jimjimiii_

Kaden^^^

Ted's POV

"The contest is next week, Thursday. Have you practiced?" Sam asked as we eat our lunch.

"No, not yet," I answered.

The singing contest is nearing and I haven't practiced since the auditions. All I have been doing is texting Kai every night instead of practicing. He's just so fun to talk too.

"Doesn't really matter if you practice or not. It still won't change the fact that you will win," Lai said.

"Why are y'all so sure that I will win?" I asked.

"Here we go again?" Lai said making us laugh.

I felt a pair of eyes watching me but shrugged it off. I continued to eat but the feeling of being stared at is just so unnerving. I couldn't take it anymore so I search for those eyes and found Zach's eyes staring at me.

Why is he staring at me?

He smiled at me and I smiled back. He just stared at me, smiling. It sounds creepy, because it is, but if were talking about Zach, it's a whole different story. He was about to wave a hand when someone came up to me.

"Hey Ted, do you mind if I maybe... sit with you?" Kaden asked.

"No no, go ahead," I said with a smile and continued to sit beside me.

"It would be kind of Ted if he introduced this cute, handsome boy to us, wouldn't he?" Lai said to Sam, hinting me to introduce him to them.

"Sam, Lai, this is Kaden. Kaden this is Sam and Lai. Happy?" I joked.

"Hi, I'm Layla. Lai for short. I can sing, dance, be a great girlfrie-"

"Lai!" I shouted.

"What? Just because you like him doesn't mean I cant like him," she said.

"I'm gay," Kaden said and Sam and I burst out laughing.

"Oh shut up!" Lai said embarrassed.

"But it's great to hear that Ted likes me," he said, looking at me with a smile.

Uh, I don't know about that but hey, there is a possibility that I will like you in the future.

"So, how's your day?" Kaden started.

"It's been fine," I answered.

"Anything interesting that has happened?" He asked.

That sounds familiar, to say the least. Could he be it? They have almost the same name and he asked me a question the same as what Kai asks me every day.

"Besides what happened this morning, no, nothing that interesting," I said, trying not to ask if he's the one messaging me.

"Do you wanna hang out, maybe?" He asked out of nowhere.

"U-Uh, sure? When?"

"Maybe Saturday?" He said and I felt someone kick me from under the table. I look at Sam and she was giving me a look. A look saying "Don't you dare go out on Saturday.

"U-Uh, I can't this Saturday. Maybe on Sunday or next week?"

"Oh, that's fine. Wanna exchange numbers?" He asked. Well, that answered my question.

We exchanged numbers and continued to talk about some stuff. I can say that Kaden could be a good friend. He's really fun to be around with, he's funny and Sam and Lai like him, especially Lai.

The bell rang and we said our goodbyes to Kaden. Sam, Lai and I were going to the same direction so we walked together.

"What was the look for?" I ask Sam.

"What look?"

"When Kaden asked me to hang out on Saturday? Do we have plans?"

"We don't have plans, but you do," Sam said, smirking. I don't get it.

"What do you mean?"

"Remember the dare we gave Zach? Yeah, that's happening on Saturday," She said.

She and Lai went to their classes soon after that conversation and I went to my class. I sit at my usual seat and waited for the teacher to come. I felt a buzz in my pocket, signaling a message. I look at who it was and it was Kai.

Kai
I saw you were with Kaden

Ted
Yeah, what about it?

Kai
Why are you with him?

Kai
Do you like him?

He sounds like a jealous boyfriend.

Ted
Why are you asking?

Ted
Are you jealouuuus?

I joke him and smiled but I didn't expect his reply.

Kai
What if I tell you I am?

He texted as our teacher came in simultaneously.

Ted
I got to go. Talk to you later after my tutor session with Zach

Kai
Oh right, you have to tutor him. Good luck, your gonna need it Jorgey.

I smiled and turned off my phone. This class went by swiftly and smoothly, considering most people in this class are very intelligent people. I don't even know why I'm this smart. Probably because I inherited my mom's intelligence.

Class ended and I was off to probably my favorite class, Music Class. I really like that class because I enjoy learning about music and I actually have someone I can talk to.

Even though Zach's the only one I talk to in this class, I still avoid him. I sat at the back of the class beside someone I don't know. The bell rang and the room filled up quickly.

Just like always, Zach made the boy beside me move seats and sat beside me. I smile at what he did cause it gives me a feeling of power. Like I can control him, even if it's only a little.

Mr. Lim started teaching and I listened attentively. The first ten minutes were normal until Zach got bored. He laid his head on the table, sideways, looking at me, and started to poke my arm.

He also continually said "I'm so bored" while poking my arm. Now I'm starting to worry about how our tutor session would go.

"Hey, Ted?" He whispered, still poking my arm.

I ignored it and continued to pay attention to class. It was hard paying attention considering that Zach, my tormentor for 3 years who suddenly became so nice to me, the most popular guy in school, and who is also my crush, is sitting next to me, poking my arm.

Eventually, he stopped and sat properly after 20 minutes. When I thought it was over, he started to say my name over and over again. Why is he extra annoying today? He's already annoying before, but he's annoying in another level today. I had enough of his whispers of my name, I finally look at him and whispered "What?" in an annoyed tone.

Now, he started to stare at my eyes, again! What's it with my eyes? They're just normal eyes. There isn't anything special about them the last time I checked. I waved my hand in front of his face to get his attention.

"Zach!" I whisper shouted and it seemed to do the job of getting his attention.

"Oh, sorry. I just wanted to ask about the tutor later," he said.

"Yeah, I'll be there in 5 minutes after school," I told him. He nodded and continued to annoy me.

___________________________________

"Pick me up when I message you," Sam said as she and her partner from her AP World Hist project, Jena, went out of the car.

"Ok," I said with a smile and drove away from Jena's house.

I drove to Zach's house which again, is right beside ours, and parked at their driveway. I got out of the car and knocked at the door. The door opened and there revealed Sam, already in her pajamas.

"Hey Ted, what are you doing here? Come in," she said, letting me in their house.

"Didn't Zach tell you? I'm tutoring him."

"No. Why didn't you tell me?" She asked, emphasizing the word 'you'.

"I thought Zach already told you. Don't blame me," I said, raising my hands.

"Anyways, it isn't really surprising that Zach would get a tutor. I bet you're tutoring him on World history," she said which was correct.

"Yeah."

"Well, his room is the room upstairs to the right," she explained and went to the kitchen.

I walked upstairs and went to Zach's room. Their house was similar to ours so it wasn't that hard to find his room. I knocked on his door and heard some noise but eventually, the door opened.

Zach was wearing nothing but sweatpants. Grey sweatpants, I might add. I tried my hardest not to stare at his exposed abs which was really difficult. He let me in his room which was painted a pretty blue color and is quite clean, surprisingly.

"Sorry for the mess," he apologized.

He got a shirt and wore it. Finally, I don't know what I would do if he didn't put a shirt on. I sat on his bed and got my things. He sat on the other side of the bed shortly after I did.

"So, what's your class teaching?" I started.

"U-Uh, I don't know," uh, what?

"You don't know?" He nodded at my question.

"Um... do you have notes?"

"No"

This is way harder than I thought it would be. I look at him with disbelief and he looked back, staring at my eyes.

Oh my god, can you stop with that eye staring?

His eyes started to roam my face then landing on my lips. He just stared at my lips and started biting his lip. Oh no, that dare isn't happening again today. Not today, not tomorrow but maybe in the futu-

Stop

"Zach!" I shouted, trying to get his attention.

"You really hate World History, don't you?" I said.

"Doesn't it show?" He said back.

Well, this is going to be a long hour.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322K 8.6K 49
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦 𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘬, 𝘴𝘒𝘺, 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ π˜₯𝘰 𝘩𝘒𝘴 𝘀𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘢𝘦𝘯𝘀𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘢𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴.
607K 7.5K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...
5.8K 773 18
Featured: @FreetheLGBT @storiesUndiscovered @romance An average salaryman, Kim Joon, passes his days with little to no enthusiasm. His routine con...
10.5K 540 35
LGBT High school, a cruel world of it's own. Full of clones, wannabe populars and labels. But within the crowd is one, who doesn't follow the rules o...