°The Contract° Under Major Ed...

Per itmaddiezz

Yashiro Nene 21 years old dating the most amazing Idol Yugi Amane. There relationship started back in high sc... Més

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
little update
Chapter 15

Chapter 5

434 19 11
Per itmaddiezz

Amane and Mitsuba looked at each other trying to think of a way they could apologize to Yashiro.

"Let's just buy her flowers. All girls like flowers." Mitsuba said. "That's basic though and it doesn't show that we are sorry." Amane explained to Mitsuba.

They both continued to think of something. Akane stared to get annoyed by all of this as if it isn't all that hard to say sorry to someone.

"Just bake her something she might like." Akane gave them the idea. "She does like strawberry filled rice cakes." Amane thought of something Yashiro liked.

"Then let's just make her those. It can't be that hard to make right?" Mitsuba laughed a little. Amane laughed a little too.

"I don't know how to bake." Amane admitted. "HUH? Your kidding right?" Mitsuba asked shock. He shook his head no.

"You two are so hopeless. I'll go buy some strawberry-filled rice cakes. Until I return apologize." Akane gave them both the death stare before leaving heading out to his car.

Once Akane had left they both stared at each other like what now?

"I don't know about you but I got unfinished business with my girlfriend so if you will excuse me-" "Your suppose to apologize to her Crazy knife not make out with her Baka!" Mitsuba interrupt Amane.

"Aww someone jelly because there boyfriend won't make out with them." Amane teased making Mitsuba blush like crazy. "I'm not jelly! Just-" Mitsuba  tried to hide his face so Amane wouldn't notice him blushing but failed.

"No need to hide yourself blushing Mitsuba. Unlike you I don't take pictures of people when there guard is down." Amane said as Mitsuba had stopped blushing. "I never took a picture I just used my flashlight. But you did wish I did. Dirty crazy knife." Mitsuba smirked making Amane blush.

"That was a low move >:(."

While Mitsuba and Amane kept teasing and bugging each other. Yashiro was exploring the house. She had remember bits and pieces of this place from her childhood but not everything.

She remember this place being her escape way to being free. She always felt safe with Amane ever since that day long ago.

-Flashback-

"Here we are!" Amane said as he opened the gate to his house allowing Yashiro in. Yashiro walked through the gate then stood to the side as she waited for Amane to enter as well.

"Don't you have parents?" Yashiro asked as she noticed there was no car in sight anywhere nor any sign of parents. "Unfortunately they died in a car accident. They had called me and Tsukasa the day before the accident saying they would be home tomorrow but they never did make it." Amane explained in a sad tone as he went through the gate closing it right behind him.

"Oh.. I'm sorry to hear about that." Yashiro looked down at the ground. "There nothing to be sorry about. After all it was an accident. Or so what the police say." Amane smiled towards Yashiro which made her look up from the ground towards him.

Amane walked over to the front door pulling out a key that had a little rocket keychain hanging off of it. Once he unlocked the door he invited Yashiro in. Yashiro gladly accepted the invitation as she entered his house.

They both took off there shoes and laid there school bags over by the door before fully entering the house. "If you want to you can sit in the living room and I'll be in there in a few minutes." Amane said before he ran off towards the kitchen. Yashiro only nodded. She then entered the house fully walking into the living room afterwards.

While she waited for Amane she looked at the all pictures on the wall. "They all seemed happy." Yashiro said to herself as she looked at all of the photos. But there was one specific photo she really focused on.

It was a very old family portrait photograph. In the photograph there was a mom with long hair and she was smiling while holding onto one of her kids. The father had short choppy hair and was also smiling holding a child as well. She kept looking at it until Amane had returned.

Amane quietly set the First aid kit on the table that was in front of him. After he had sat the first aid kit down he joined Yashiro at looking at the old Family photo.

"That was a photo of me, Tsukasa, My mom, then my dad. Shortly after we were born. Horrible picture I kn-" "it's not a horrible picture I think it's cute." Yashiro interrupted Amane talking. They both looked at each other and smiled.

Shortly after they got done looking at the photo they both walked over towards where Amane had set the first aid kit at. They both took a seat on the couch.

Ok I'm going to tell you this ahead of time so when you guys read it you dont think of that! So in case for those who don't know Alcohol NOT THE TYPE YOU DRINK!!! But Alcohol is actually a good thing to use when your cleaning out deep cuts. So when you guys read that part I'm talking about the type of alcohol you use to help your cuts not drink. Also don't under age drink meh children.  

Amane slowly began to open up the first aid kit. The first thing he had pulled out was some bandages, next was a rag, then finally a tiny bottle of Alcohol remember above^. He began to open up the small bottle of alcohol pouring just a little on the rag that he hold in his other hand. After he got done using the alcohol he sat it on the table then asked for Yashiro arm. The one that had a deep cut in it.

Yashiro held out her arm so that Amane could treat it. "This might sting a little bit." Amane said before placing the rag that had alcohol on it onto Yashiro arm. She nodded in agreement. Amane gently tapped the rag onto Yashiro arm.

"Oww." She said as Amane tapped the rag on her arm. "Sorry, but the sting is a good thing! It means that it's working." Amane explained as he finished up. Yashiro looked down at her arm that had a really bad deep cut into it. It had looked way better then before thanks to Amane.

Things were silent until Amane broke the silence as he was wrapping up Yashiro arm. "Mind if I ask but.. who keeps doing this to you?" He asked just as he finished up wrapping her arm in bandages.

"I-I can't say.. I'm sorry." Yashiro tried to hide back the answer but Amane wouldn't stop until he got one. He grabbed both of her hands holding them tightly. "Yashiro-San I'm here if you need help. After all it just me and you here. Tsukasa is off running around town with his friends. So please just tell me. I want to help just a little." Amane begged at Yashiro hoping for an answer.

"It's my parents... Ever since my dad passed away my mom been depressed so she remarried to someone else and now this all began to happen." After saying all that she quietly began to sob. "My father had burned alive in a fire at work. I remember telling him that I loved him and hugged him before he left that morning. When I got home that afternoon I waited and waited for him to come through the door but he never did. My guess was that he was staying late but I was wrong. My mom had came home that night crying and hugging me. I didn't know why she was crying so I asked her. She replied saying that my dad had died at work. How the fire had started was unknown. Many people made it out but my dad wasn't one of them." Yashiro continued to explain as her quiet sobs slowly became louder.

"Yashiro-san.." Amane pulled Yashiro into a hug. "Yashiro-san.. I'm sorry to hear that about your dad. Your always more then welcome to come over here when you want. No matter where you go I'll always be there. After all I am your best friend." Amane continued to rub Yashiro back and whisper comforting words.

Yashiro sobs soon started to quiet down. She pulled away from Amane whipping away the rest of the tears that had came out of her. "Thank you for everything." She said as she lend onto Amane shoulder. Sooner or later falling asleep. Amane grabbed a blanket that was behind them gently tossing it on Yashiro and him As he watched her sleep peacefully.

"AMANE I'M HOME!" Tsukasa yelled as he slammed the door open then slammed it shut. "Tsukasa not so loud!" Amane quietly said to Tsukasa trying not to wake Yashiro up. Tsukasa entered the living room walking up to Amane until he noticed a girl next to him.

"Amane is that your girlfriend?" Tsukasa smirked. Amane blushed "Soon to be girlfriend Tsukasa." Amane laughed a little towards the end.

"Eww romance." Tsukasa said just before he ran up stairs towards his room.

Amane just laughed a little. "I hope one day you do become my girlfriend. Then we could get married and have kids." Amane said to himself.

-Flashback ends-

Yashiro looked down at the arm that Amane had treated to that day. It had left a big scar. She touched it feeling the pain she had when she first got it.

"Yashirooooo!" Two childish boy voices said as the voices came closer to her. "What do you two want?" She asked as she hid her arm behind her back not wanting then to see the scar. "We're sorry about earlier please do forgive us we will for now on act like adults." Amane and Mitsuba said as they both bowed asking for forgiveness. It made Yashiro laugh a little.

"Apologizes accepted."

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

42.3K 984 28
The Yugi twins have always been childhood friends with Y/N. Over the years,Amane had grown a crush on the girl. It was something he tried to hide,tho...
"I loathe you" Amanene Per Tehya

Literatura romàntica

6.1K 145 18
Nene Yashiro and Amane Yugi hate each other. They are completely different. In different worlds entirely, they are two people who could never see eye...
12K 283 23
Your Yashiro...you meet a boy named Amane You and him grow very close and become great friends And eventually lovers. But then you start to find out...
30.5K 1K 22
*CONTAINS MANGA SPOILERS* Manipulation, lying, fear. After Yashiro Nene becomes aware that her life is coming to an end, the trio struggle with how t...