๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐€๐๐”๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“ ( KNY...

Autorstwa INVCORP

๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐€๐๐”๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“. | โ ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™ง๐™š๐™š๐™™๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™š๐™™... Wiฤ™cej

๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ
โ†ณ ๐’๐‚๐„๐๐„ ๐ˆ
โ†ณ ๐’๐‚๐„๐๐„ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
โ†ณ ๐’๐‚๐„๐๐„ ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
โ†ณ ๐’๐‚๐„๐๐„ ๐ˆ
โ†ณ ๐’๐‚๐„๐๐„ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
โ†ณ ๐’๐‚๐„๐๐„ ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
โ†ณ ๐’๐‚๐„๐๐„ ๐ˆ๐•
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
โ†ณ ๐’๐‚๐„๐๐„ ๐ˆ
โ†ณ ๐’๐‚๐„๐๐„ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ๐•

โ†ณ ๐’๐‚๐„๐๐„ ๐•

2.1K 165 62
Autorstwa INVCORP

╭─────────────────╮

𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

╰─────────────────╯

●HE REFUSED TO MOVE FROM HIS SPOT...

"Please, please let me go!"

The young boys cries were doing nothing to help him. His mind not being aware that the demon in front of him no longer cared for chat from a mere human. Even if he kept him alive it was only to try and focus on something else.

His head felt like it was splitting in two. Worrying and thinking about the demon who still hadn't returned to him after so long. The tears that feel before were no longer there, his eyes too dry to cry anymore.

"She had a pretty voice..."

Rui's voice was raspy and low, his eyes not bothering to look at the male that was still strung up in front of him. His strings being pulled as the male tried to escape much like a fly in a spiders web.

"But she isn't here right now...do you know where she is?"

"Yes, j-just let me go"

His words were lies, only trying to gain favor over the demon for his life. But even so saying that he knew where she was like setting off a bomb to Rui. Without wasting a moment the demon was not even an inch away from the male.

The boy was able to feel the coldness of the demon from where he stood. His eyes wide and full of killing intent as he stared him down.

"You know where she is?"

"Y-Ye-"

"Where."

The human began to choke as a string was wrapped around his neck. Choking him as it also began to press deeper into his skin. The familiar red liquid began to pool out and down his neck. But the demon was still waiting for a reply from the male even so.

"Where. Is. She?"

His grip on the strings got tighter out of anger, only to end up cutting the male's head clean off. The object sliding a bit before falling down to the ground below them. The mans body fell limp in the strings no longer struggling and lifeless.

"Useless...useless....useless,useless,useless"

His eyes were visibly shaking as he looked at the now dead body of the male. The strings still getting tighter around his body despite it no longer having life. His limbs slowly got cut off and were forced to fall to the ground after the head.

Even if his victim was now dead as he wanted the rage was still burning within him. Not only at humans themselves but at the one he was forced to follow as well. The same man who had taken [F/n] away from him.

"I'll kill him."

Those were the words he swore to himself every night. Never having a plan for it simply wanting and wishing that it would become a reality. He needed to kill that bastard in order to have the [h/c] haired demon stay by his side.

There was no way that Rui was going to allow their bond to be broken because he wanted her all to himself. It was completely unfair, Rui did everything he was told and yet she was still taken away from him without warning.

"Little brother-"

"WHAT"

The older brother didn't flinch at the younger's loud tone. Having been forced to hear it day in and day out since the girl had left the mountain. It was normal for the whole family, but even so it was the punishments that none of them would ever get used to.

"A letter came"

The head demon perked up at that. The strings that were still suspended in the air and covered in blood now went away. His head turned to the other demon who was now smiling at him, knowing that it got through to Rui.

"Is it from her?"

"Yes"

"Give it to me. Now"

Following the order a smaller spider, with the head of a human, brought the letter over to the male. He quickly plucked it out of the spiders mouth and then kicked it away harshly. Having no time to deal with such useless creatures.

"Now leave"

The brother didn't waste time and quickly went away from his younger brother. Fearing of being hurt by the rage if he did anything but what he was told to do. Taking another glance behind him watching the smaller male rip the seal off before opening the envelope.

'Dear Rui,'

The first two words alone were enough to make the demon fall to his knees. His hands trembling as he held the letter with extra care. Frightful of the thought of tearing it in even the smallest manner.

'I hope you and everyone else are doing well without me. I do apologize for not being able to come but I am not allowed to.'

'No...don't be sad, it's okay [F/n], it isn't your fault....it never is'

Of course Rui knew his words were never going to reach her, especially if he was only thinking them. But still it made him feel better to try and pretend he was talking to her.

The letter, despite being freezing cold, still felt warm to him. Almost as if it was her hand that he was holding instead of a simple piece of paper with ink on it. Like the girl was sitting in front of him and speaking these words to him. 

'I am doing fine over here. I've been having to take the lives of more, so I am growing in strength just like you. I hope that makes you happy, to know that you and I are growing together'

The words were able to quickly hit him where it hurt. The word 'together' had a special effect on the male. Making him both happy and yet full of sorrow and rage at the same time. Sure she had said they were still doing things together and yet they were so far apart.

Growing with her was always a nice feeling. Getting praised by her was wonderful by having to do so through a paper just wasn't the same. And he knew that he wasn't going to get one everyday either. He'd just need to wait until she wrote him again, another part of being away from him that he utterly despised.

'I am to be the caretaker of Muzan's daughter. I'm currently living with him and his 'wife' who happens to be human. He claims it's a good disguise for us'

'A human wife and daughter...a family bond. But it isn't like mine, not at all'

Rui reminded himself. Having wishful thinking that sometime in the future, he could marry and while still being the youngest brother. Of course he'd need to find a wife for his brother and a husband for his sister before then.

If he did so then his family would be even bigger. There'd be more people there to create a bond with. Though he still wanted [F/n] to be there before he did anything like that. She had do be.

'I do not know when the next time I will see you is, but please be strong Rui. Everyone in the family is following after you. I want to be able to see you again'

The demon had no clue what to make of her words. 'I want to be able to see you again' made it sound as if there were a chance she wouldn't. Whether it be from Muzan not allowing her to or the girl believing that Rui would die he wouldn't let any of those things happen.

She was meant to be here and be with the family. She was meant to be by his side like she had told him she would be when they first met. He couldn't go on living out the rest of his demon days if she was to never see him again.

'You need to get stronger without me there and I know you are able to. I know that it must be hard without me there after being together for so long. Even so you must continue to move forward even if it is simply small steps'

'Small? No, if I need to go forward to see you I'll leap...'

Unknown to Rui the rest of his family was sitting in the house together. All fully aware of the note that had arrived from the demoness who was missing. Worried glances were shared as the demons went back to their normal forms with the absence of the little brother.

All having no clue if this letter would make their lives worse or better. Having to already deal with the emotions that came full force to him after the girl left was hard enough. 

'Rui I am also sending this letter to make sure that everyone else is doing well'

'Why? Why does everyone else matter to you?'

It annoyed the male to remember how much the woman seemed to care for his siblings. Having to deal with it every time anyone but him had gotten praise for something that they had done. It always caused a terrible emotion to run through his veins.

'I know how harsh you are to them and that could one day be your downfall. Being a family is having faith in one another and standing there for them regardless. Hurting them isn't the solution and will never be'

Rui laid the paper down for a moment, making sure nothing happened to it before slashing down one of the trees. His jaw clenched as he watched the tree topple and fall over, a loud 'boom' resonating through the forest as it did so.

'You don't understand...it's the only way. They aren't like you, they will NEVER be like you or any of my family'

'I am so sorry for this but you also will not be able to write back to me'

'What...'

His face slowly turned from shock to anger once again. His nails dinging into his own palms as he tried to calm his rage. It wasn't fair, it wasn't fair to keep her away from him when they were meant to be together.

'It is for safety reasons that you won't be able to. Having this being delivered to you was risky enough. Neither of us needs any more danger coming our way.'

'No don't say that, I can deal with the danger...it doesn't matter I'll kill anyone who stands in my way'

To think that she would be held back from him simply because of danger wasn't expected. But then again he wasn't aware of everything that Muzan had been. He didn't know that there might eventually come a Hashira in order to take not only his, but his families heads as well.

'I am also forbid to tell you where I am. But that wouldn't really matter if you couldn't leave the mountain anyway. Please Rui, promise to keep everyone in the family safe. I understand that what I'm saying is the task you've given them, but everyone needs to be helped sometimes.'

The male did nothing but stare at the paper. Unable to fully comprehend what she meant. He had been helped all his life so he didn't see a reason for him to now help them. After all Rui had done enough by saving each and every one of them.

But perhaps the girl didn't think it was enough. In thinking so her true words and meaning flew completely over the demons head. Instead he glossed over the words and continued to the next part.

'Want to know something that I haven't told anyone else Rui? I know you've always loved hearing secrets I have since I tell them to no one else. I'm actually not very happy with being a demon if I must admit'

Her words were very unexpected, being a demon was the only thing he'd ever known her as. She had always refused to talk about her past unless it was something that related to him. So he wasn't able to compare anything she spoke about to the past.

'Though I can say I do feel much better as a Demon, and people cannot push me around as they used to. I often wonder what kind of true monster I would become with my empathy. If I would simply be a beast through and through'

'Aren't we that already? Demons, we exist to kill and nothing more'

Even Rui knew that the words he told himself weren't true. After all it was shown enough with the compassion he had felt towards the girl. Something that he hadn't felt through his demon life nor his human life. She had been the only one to evoke such emotions from him.

'If hell exists doesn't that mean we're doomed to it for being Demons? Is there really nowhere to go from here? Are we really at our highest point only to fall down to the depths once we die? Those questions often keep me awake at night.'

Without realizing it, small and barely visible tears weld up in the spider demons eyes. His heart feeling as if it was being pulled on by her words that spoke of only the truth. Her true emotions were poured into this writing and he could feel them.

It was almost as if she had been crying on his shoulder instead of him reading the letter. Even if she wasn't by him she was still pouring her heart out to him.

'But I have realized something. The future is only what we can make of it. And no matter where we go someone is going to help us, even if we are a demon. But that kind of kindness is very rare just like the bonds your trying to make. So I want you, Rui, along with everyone else to make a future that is your own. Something that you can be proud of even when we're dragged into a pit of fire and forced to suffer through our afterlives'

'[F/n]...'

'Most importantly, I want to create a future. Whether it be for demons or humans I want to say that I've helped out somehow. But where I am now I don't think I can and I don't think I will ever be able to if I stay the way I am. So, Rui, I fear that this is the last time I will ever get to speak to you in any type of manner'

He didn't want to read the rest of the letter. He didn't want to be forced to feel the emotions that were flowing through her writing. Rui had already been forced to cry by her words and that was enough for him. And yet he still continued on, savoring every word she wrote.

'Let's both be hopeful, and let's see each other again okay? Whether that be in this life or in hell let's talk again...I want to know how you've been.'

"I love you...I-I want to see you, [F/n]"

The ink on the paper now began to spread together. His tears that were falling onto it began to force the paper to slowly rip apart. His hands shaking as he struggled to read the final words, tears overflowing and blurring his vision as he read them.

'Goodbye, Rui.'

𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄 𝐕 𝐄𝐍𝐃

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈 𝐄𝐍𝐃

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

291K 11.7K 41
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
114K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
2.2M 115K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
957K 36.2K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...