↳ 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄 𝐈

╭─────────────────╮

╭─────────────────╮

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝

╰─────────────────╯

● HER BODY FELT WARM EVEN IN THE DEAD OF WINTER...

It was funny to her, that over the past months she didn't seem to feel any effect's of the weather on her body. Though she did know full well it had been because of her being a demon it was still weird to get used to.

There would be no more nights snuggling into her blanket for warmth. No more times lighting a fire outside and putting her hands by it. If she would've known what was to come she would've savored those moments more than she had.

"Nothing I can do about it now..."

[F/n] let out, seeing no sign of her breath in the cold air. Again, something that she had to get used to over time. 

"Come on, over here!"

The demon felt her ears twitch at the sudden sound of a voice. Smelling the pumping blood of a person not too far away from her. She closed her eyes before listening to the voice more closely, feeling as if her eyes were wondering around without her body.

She stopped when she saw the outline of someone and then immediately snapped her eyes back open. Her body had now been sitting on a small branch that was above the person. Her eyes training to the human and noticing it was a child.

Beside them was another, who she assumed to be their friend. She followed from the tree tops as they began running through the snow. [F/n] looked up only to see a village in the distance. 

'So they're from there'

She thought, deciding that now was as good of a time as ever to look for someone to turn. Of course the girl wasn't going to be picking someone randomly. Decided to let her heart, or what remained of it, choose the person.

"Thank you for your help in aiding me to find this village"