↳ 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄 𝐈𝐈𝐈

╭─────────────────╮

╭─────────────────╮

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭

╰─────────────────╯

● THE PAIN THAT BEGAN TO RUN THROUGH THE GIRL WAS ENDLESS...

Her fingers lightly reached out to graze over the thin silk that was in front of her. The moment it came in contact with her finger a small cut was made into her skin. Watching for red to begin to pool out only to see nothing.

'It doesn't sting in the slightest...'

The girl thought, her mind filling with melancholy as she stared at the barley visible wound. Reminiscing on how she would cut herself on the wood of her house constantly. Something about it made her feel even more sad than she already was.

Her hand quickly retracted from the silk when she heard the all too familiar wales of a younger demon. [F/n]'s mind already knew what was happening, what Rui was doing. It hurt the demon to know that this was her fault.

"It was an accident! I-I didn't mean to-"

[F/n] watched the scene through narrowed eyes. Fighting back the urge to scold Rui for his actions towards the girl. A thin string was now choking her, tightly wrapped around her neck as her punishment.

Her [e/c] orbs scanned the surrounding area seeing if there were any humans nearby to take her mind off of it. But, of course, there weren't. She along with the others would've realized if someone was at this point.

"Rui"

The string lightly came off the younger demon when the male's name was called. A light shining into his eyes when he turned towards the woman. Not caring nor noticing that her eyes were stern while staring at him.

"[F/n]-"

"She reverts back sometimes. It isn't her fault"

The demon on the ground, in which Rui refers to as "Mother", stared up at the [h/c] haired demon. Feeling thankful towards her for helping with it yet again. She couldn't count the amount of times the girl would end up stepping in for one of them.