Reborn

By sonnydaye

"You're even more badass than before," Caleb said, his blue eyes twinkling in amusement. - Bianca moved on, s... More

REBORN
Chapter 01|Awkward
Chapter 02|Safe
Chapter 03|King
Chapter 04|Address
Chapter 05| Butt Warm
Chapter 06| Dates
Chapter 07|Toast
Chapter 08|Ferrari
Chapter 09| Mafia Blood
Chapter 10|Adrenaline
Chapter 11|Plan
Chapter 12|Blame
Chapter 13| Empty
Chapter 15|Popcorn
Chapter 16| Secret
Chapter 17|Basketball
Chapter 18|Denial
Chapter 19|Bothered
Chapter 20|Taken
Chapter 21|Psycho
Chapter 22|Fingers
Chapter 23|Club
Chapter 24|Relax
Chapter 25|Daddy
Chapter 26|Ruined
Chapter 27|Ice
Chapter 28|Scream
Chapter 29| Brave
Chapter 30|Tuff
Chapter 31|Frustration
Chapter 32|Pain
Chapter 33|Help
Chapter 34|Siblings
Chapter 35|Cuts
Chapter 36|Bittersweet
Chapter 37|Rope
Chapter 38|Sink
Chapter 39|Inhuman
Chapter 40|Monkeys
Chapter 41| Crawl
Chapter 42|Nostalgia
Chapter 43|Mine
Chapter 44|Dimple
Epilogue

Chapter 14|Feelings

322 20 0
By sonnydaye

Hey.

Bianca's P.O.V

3 weeks later.

"What are you doing?! That's not what I taught you!"

I clenched my teeth even tighter, "if it isn't what you taught me, I wouldn't be doing it!" I bite back sharply.

Michael narrows his eyes at me and I notice him take in a deep breath as if calming himself.

"Let's take a break. Five minutes," he instructs and walks away without sparing me another glance.

I let out a breath and put down the silent gun. We are having target practice, even if I keep telling him my aim is pretty decent, Michael still insists we have training, claiming I'm not 'good enough'.

Nothing I ever do seems to be good enough for that dick...

I heard a laugh from beside me and I turned to Leo. "I don't know what's better. Netflix or your workout sessions with Michael," Leo jokes, making my frown deepen.

"Shut up," I snap at him and he smirks goofily. I try to keep my face serious but I loose the battle and end up breaking into a small smile. He just has that effect on me.

"You can't even stay mad at me for one minute," he says while ringing an arm around my shoulders before leading me out of the private gym.

"That's because I feel guilty for being mad at you when you already have the burden of your hideous face weighing you down," I bite back, feeling proud by my insult.

"Hmm," he humms, placing a finger on his chin in fake thought. "So you think I'm hot."

My eyes widen. "Where the hell did you get that message from?" I ask, shocked by his assumption

"Now I'm very sure you think I'm hot," he says just as we reach the kitchen. I could feel my face heat up because I very much do, but it's not like I'd admit it.

"I do not!" I argue childishly.

He moves away from me and heads to the fridge, "yes you do," he sings back while sticking his fat head in the fridge. Why does his voice have to be so good...

"Proof?" I challenge and he freezes before turning towards me with a mischevious smirk freshly plastered on his face.

I watch him drop the jar of strawberry jam on the island and advance to me slowly. I back away.

He kept coming until I felt the counter from behind me end the journey.

He didn't bring his face too close but traped me with his hands holding two sides of the kitchen counter.

His beautiful brown eyes bored into mine, I notice the sun rays from the window nearby reflect on his beautiful carmel skin, creating a sun kissed glow on him. His soft, curly brown hair was a bit damp with sweat from exercise. I also noticed drops of sweat stroll down his forehead, down his cheekbones and onto his jawline, some landing on his nose or his pink, plump lips.

I swallowed.

"Do you need more proof?" He asks with an obvious smirk in his voice.

I open my mouth to speak but I'm lost for words. I swallow a couple times before letting out the first thing that comes to mind.

"You have a girlfriend! Move it!" I yell while pushing him away from me. He obliged with a laugh.

I couldn't not feel the heat on my face.

He sends me a wink just as he walks back to the fridge, seconds later Jasmine and Hazel walk in.

After the encounter with Asher three weeks ago we all agreed for Jasmine and I to stay in the private gang house.

Every morning Michael comes for our training. I also haven't seen Asher since we left his mansion.

And as for Leo and Hazel, the gang was very hesitant about who they are, but after some digging the gang concluded that they are innocent. That doesn't mean they're off the hook because the gang will be keeping a close eye on them.

It took a lot of begging and explaining but Hazel and Leo eventually forgave Jasmine and I. They are also staying in the mansion with us, Caleb too.

"Baby, make me a sandwich, would you?" Hazel asks Leo sweetly.

Leo smiles softly and kisses her on the forehead, "sure thing."

I watch them silently and soon feel someone come beside me. "I know that look," a female voice draws.

I turn to Jasmine, "what look?"

"Don't play dumb with me," she says while rolling her eyes, "what was going on between you two before we came in?" She asks.

I keep my composure the best I can and shrug, "nothing," I lie.

She raises an eyebrow at me, "nothing? Don't you realize how flustered you looked?" She says with a short laugh. "It couldn't have been nothing."

"Well it was nothing," I say in a dismissive tone. It was nothing... Right?

"Bianca..." Jasmine trails off while giving me a pointed look. I try my best not to break but give up anyway.

"Fine, we were just flirting a little and I got a bit... Overwhelmed," I answer.

"You guys didn't do anything right?" Jasmine asks worriedly.

I gasp in shock, "of course not! He has a girlfriend Jasmine, I'm not that kind of girl and you know it!" I whisper yell. "Plus, why would I do something with him. He's not my type."

Jasmine chuckles, "that jealous look you had on you face says otherwise," she sings making me frown at her.

"I am not jealous!" I retort a bit too loud, making all eyes fall on me.

Hazel and Leo where both staring at me with their eyebrows raised. Leo looked mostly amused.

I feel like disappearing.

"Is everything alright Bianca?" Hazel's asks.

"Yeah, is everything alright Bianca," Leo repeats the question with a slight mock in his tone. He looked very amused.

I narrow my eyes at him before looking back at Hazel, "yes Hazel, I'm fine. Infact I was just leaving."

Without another word I take the rest of my dignity with me and walk out the kitchen door while hating my dumb ass.

Jasmine appears beside me in the hallway.

"Now do you believe you're jealous?" Jasmine asks making me stop in my tracks.

I quickly glance towards the direction of kitchen and back at her before heaving a quiet sigh. "Maybe a little..." I admit and her eyes widen.

"This isn't good Bianca, you shouldn't grow feeling for him," she whispers.

I lick my lips and run a hand through my short hair, "I know," I reply. "I don't want to, believe me. I don't even know how it happened."

I really don't know how, I guess these feelings have been there for a while and I've been ignoring them. They aren't strong, but they are there, and I have to get rid of them before it gets worse.

"But what about Asher?" Jasmine asks softly.

I roll my eyes at her statement and start walking again. She joins me, "I've told you numerous times Jasmine. Whatever happened between Asher and I years ago is over. And I'm very sure he feels the same."

She grabs my shoulder, stopping my movement and makes me turn to her.

"I don't think so, I think there is still something there. You two just need time together," she says.

I sigh irritated, "Incase you haven't noticed, Asher seems to want nothing to do with me. You know very well what he's like now. It's never going to happen so just let it be," I snap at her.

I wait for a reply and when I notice she has nothing to say, I walk back into the gym to continue training.

Even if I do want something to happen between us - which I don't - it wouldn't make a difference.

-

AN

Interesting...

So now she has feelings for Leo? But what about Asher?

I know this chapter is pretty short, I'm sorry.

Next update will be soon. Thanks for reading!!

Elizi ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

993K 35K 76
*** This story is Liams POV from Bad Boy Abused. *** It contains detailed abuse both physical and sexual. Although this is telling the same story as...
15.8K 828 19
"I'll not hesitate to kill him. Because if he can't be mine I won't let him be yours. Be careful." Her words made my breath hitched. But I have to st...
241K 4.7K 47
"I love you" she says and kisses my jaw tenderly. "I love you too baby" I reply stroking her still damp hair. We were sat in a dirty McDonald's car p...
14.2K 654 11
Whenever I read books or watch some movies or tv shows, I always say that the MC should have done it differently then whatever they faced would've en...