His Replaced bride ✔

By 37SpreadYourwings

Available now as Audiobook on Audible India. #1 on Indian #1 on Forced Marriages #1 on Billionaire #1 on Roma... More

prologue
1. Her life
2. Married
3. Truth Revealed.
4. Decision
5. Unknown wife
6. Conflict with family
7. He is Rude
8. Outburst
9. Moving together
10. Building her life
11. Smile, after long
13. A change
14. First day
15. He is angry.
16. Feeling bad.
17. Taunt & Smile
18. Worst day
19. Kiss of love
20. Comfort & hesitation
21. By her side.
22. New day
23. Misunderstanding
24. A Restless heart
25. A Coffee date...
26. One step closer
27. Way towards Acceptance
28. Taking care of each other
29. Clossness
30. Workholic Couple
31. Kiss of Love and anger
32. Missing him
33. He is back
34. love and Anger
35. Sweet Home
36. Unusual birthday
37. First date
38. My wife
39. Moments
40. His home, Her Strength
41. Temptations
Teaser
42. Friends & an unique proposal
43. Disturbances
44. Evil eye
45. Its hurting
46. All yours
47. Cheater??
48. Broken
49. Paining hearts.
50. Waiting for each other
51. Tit for Tat
Our Chit- chat
52. Confession
53. Finding the Solence again
54. Game over
55. Only Love
56 Always And Forever
Epilogue
Celebration
Surprise
Audiobook

12. New Hopes

159K 8.2K 1.3K
By 37SpreadYourwings

Samaira wiped her tears with the back of her hand - this is not something new. She is habitual of her loneliness. She sent a message to Ritika about her rank - she was not feeling like talking anymore.

She walked upstairs to her room and sat there near the window. She can see the whole beautiful city from there: searching for someone, maybe.

She missed her parents, her uncle. At least she could share her happiness with him.

She sighed while sadness shadowed her face.

Her phone buzzed, breaking her thoughts. She saw the number which brought a little smile to her lips.

"Maa..." She said, receiving the call.

"How's my Samaira doing??" Arunima asked.

Samaira's eyes watered instantly hearing her mother-in-law's comforting voice. She could feel the love in her voice.

"I... Am... Good..." She breathed out the words with so much difficulty. She bit her lower lip to control the sob threatening to come out of her throat.

"Beta, what happened?"

"Gautam... Please come..." Arunima has sensed the quavering in her voice. She looked at her husband, who was sitting on the couch reading a book. He too became worried.

"Put it on speaker," Gautam said to Arunima. She nodded and put the call on speaker.

Samaira could hear them talk. She took a deep breath and smiled.

"I'm good, Maa. Dad, don't worry." She said. She could visualize the worried faces of them.

"How can they love me so much?"

She smiled despite her lashes wet with tears.

"No Samaira, you were crying. I can feel it. Now tell me what happened? Did Abhimaan do something?" Arunima's voice fell at the last line.

"No... He didn't do anything." Samaira shook her head.

"I have good news to share with you," Samaira said.

Arunima looked towards Gautam with confusion.

"What?" She asked.

"My entrance exam, one that I told you about some days ago... I've secured 123rd rank in that," Samaira said, waiting for their reaction.

She doesn't know if this will be good news to them or not. But it matters to her a lot.

"That's so amazing." It was Gautam, who said.

"This is truly fantastic news! We are very happy and very proud of you." Arunima said with a smile.

"Thank you... I wish you could be here today." Samaira said with a pout.

"So what if we are not there? Our blessings are always with you." Her mother-in-law replied.

"Samaira, now you need to start preparing for your admission. Don't be late, else the seats in all prestigious colleges and universities would be full." Gautam said in a serious tone. He was also very serious about Abhimaan's studies.

"Let her take a breath, Gautam." Arunima rebuked her husband who, in reply, rolled his eyes.

"Yes Dad, I'll check the list as soon as it's available." She replied. Her heart was now filled with a new set of tensions.

After that, they talked for some time. She sat there in silence for a little longer, reflecting about life which did not seem that bad.

"I'm lucky to have this great family."

 .

.

.

After a week, the list of colleges was announced. With her securing a top of the list, she might get a fee waiver - even so, she has to arrange at least a lakh.

She hesitated to ask her in-laws but she had no savings of her own. Her eyes filled with sadness, she can't let this go. She needs to fulfil her father's only dream.

Ritika also ranked good. She is in the top 300 and she has already started her formalities for the admission process.

"Mam, there is someone who wants to meet you." A maid said to her when she was arranging her clothes. She nodded with confusion.

Who could it be?

She found a man in formal wear, standing in the middle of the hall. She found it strange.

"Good morning Mam," He said on seeing her.

"Good morning, I'm sorry I don't know you," Samaira replied in her polite manner.

"I'm Abhimaan Sir's secretary. He sent me here to complete your admission process. Mam, kindly give me all the documents, I'll take care of all the formalities." He replied to her.

She was watching him in confusion. 

How is that even possible?

Abhimaan doesn't even know about her studies. Moreover, why would he do something for her? Especially when he clearly said to not have any expectations from him or this marriage.

"Why should I trust you with my documents? Also, he didn't say anything to me." She replied. She can't give the most precious thing of her life - her documents - just like that.

He could be someone fraudulent.

"No problem Mam, let me call him." He said and called someone. After a few seconds, he forwarded the mobile to her after talking something to the other side.

"Sir wants to talk to you." He said, forwarding the mobile to her. She was getting suspicious about all this. But she attended the call.

"Umm... Who's this??" She asked, narrowing her eyes.

"Now,I need to give YOU my introduction,?"

She almost stumbled hearing the voice.

It's him.

Her heart started to beat faster hearing his rich and heavy voice. It seemed like he was sleeping. It sounded strained with fatigue.

"After disturbing my sleep, now you have nothing to say?" He said.

"I... I didn't know that you had sent him..." She replied, coming back to her senses.

"Yes, he is my secretary. Now, give him all the documents. You will get your admission done in a few hours." And he hung up.

She looked at the phone, he disconnected the call just like that! Nothing else!

"What were you expecting, Samaira?"

"Mam..." She heard his secretary's voice. He was looking at her with a peculiar expression.

"He must be thinking that I'm some kind of a freak!

 Who gets zoned out at everything?"

"I'm sorry, I'll go and get the documents." She said and went to her room. She took out her file in which she has collected her certificates and other essential documents. She gave the folder to him.

His secretary managed everything - just the way he said. Now, she was staring at her college ID.

She got into the best college in India. She is among the top-ranking students but still, she never imagined getting admission into this college.

She smiled, which, after a long time, reached her eyes as well.

.

.

.

A day after, she was working in the kitchen at night. She had asked Mrs Annie to take an early leave in the evening because there was nothing much to do and she was alone: she can cook for herself.

She wore her loose top and a pair of shorts. She tied her long hair into a messy bun. There was no one at home, so she was less concerned about her looks. She made rajma-rice today - she wanted to eat something more homely.

She put the music on which vibrated throughout the kitchen reaching to the hall as well. She remembered how Ritika almost jumped when she told her about her college.

She teased, calling her Richie-Rich.

She was humming and dancing all the time. She likes to dance while cooking, mostly when she is happy. And she is happy about the new phase of her life that is taking her towards her dream.

She was busy in her self-dance when she bumped into someone. She stopped suddenly and looked up. She had a wide-eyed gape on her face and she stumbled while trying to step back but a pair of strong arms held her on time before she could reach the floor.

Abhimaan's PoV

I came out of my car and walked towards the elevator. I pressed my eyes tight due to the constant pain in my head. My eyes and whole body, both exhausted, were screaming for some rest.

Those business trips always made my body feel drained. First, the long hours of working constantly without proper sleep and second the food.

I'm not fond of eating food from restaurants every day, that's why I hired Mrs Annie who cooks homemade food.

I entered the security pin and entered my penthouse, which immediately felt different with a delicious aroma floating in the air.

My stomach growled in hunger.

Just then, I heard some loud music in the kitchen. That's unusual! I dropped my coat on the couch and went into the kitchen.

And I saw someone dancing there like no one's watching. She was wearing a pair of knee-length shorts, making her fair legs clearly visible.

I can see her face.

She is HER.

She was looking so relaxed and carefree.

My lips turned in a small smile looking at her like this. But soon, she bumped into me. She looked up and was stunned.

My eyes met her wide eyes. I saw her eyes again from this close since our first encounter. Her eyes were brown and held twinkles in them. I couldn't help but get mesmerized looking at her tantalizing brown eyes. My heart skipped a beat.

She has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen in my life.

She averted her gaze and looked down. My eyes wandered from her eyes to her lips. Her pink soft lips.

I wonder what her lips taste like.

Thinking about that, an unknown sensation ran through my body, making my pulse go at a faster rate.

I could feel her struggling which brought me back to my senses. And only then I realized - we were standing in an awkward position!

Shit!

I pulled my hands back into my pocket. She too stood up quietly while keeping a distance from me.

I watched her looking around nervously, in her messy state. She tucked a bunch of loose hair behind her ear.

"Do... Do you... Need something?" I heard her soft voice. She was biting her lower lip.

"Don't do that!"

"Yes", I replied immediately looking down at her pink lips

Taddaaaaa my glitters💥

So, how's this?

He can easily lose himself. He is noticing her. What you think will happen next??

What he wants??

Someone thing naughty or???

And....again Arunima, she gave her love to Samaira. She is a sweetheart. ❤❤

Vote

Comment

Share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

420K 25.4K 36
I took my seat in the train and took a deep breath. "Every things is ok, Adhya." I said to myself as release a deep breath. "Is it?" a cold voice ca...
1.8M 64.5K 53
#1- hate love #2- mumbai #3-forced "Samridhi," Naina said my name with excitement. " What happened, why are you shouting, "I asked her. "My marriag...
652K 41K 37
(#1 Unwanted Series) ||Arranged Marriage Romance|| "Open it." She said in her commanding tone, as my hand made towards her 𝒌𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 to ope...
87.7K 6.1K 37
CAN AN ARRANGE MARRIAGE TURN INTO SOMETHING MORE? Abhiraj Singh Rajvansh, a 31-year-old, stoic, intimidatingly gorgeous billionaire CEO, unfortunatel...