BNHA ๐•ท๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–†๐–‰๐–Š (discon...

Von CATSISTEXCY

โšซ๏ธ๐’ด/๐’ฉ ๐“ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Žโšซ๏ธ . ๐Ÿ”ด๐‘€๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“‚๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐ผ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“‰๐“ˆ๐Ÿ”ด . โšซ๏ธ๐‘…๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’... Mehr

Requests!(โญ๏ธclosed๐Ÿ’”)for nowโ—๏ธ
Heatโ™จ๏ธbakugou x neko reader๐Ÿฑ
Dom Shoto x reader๐Ÿ‹
Midoriya x ๏ฟผsuccubus reader!!๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Lida x puppy quirk reader๐Ÿถ
Villan Kaminari x readerโšก๏ธ๐Ÿ‹
Momo x emotional readerโค๏ธ
Kirishima x bakugous sister reader!!๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŒน
Camie x reader๐ŸŒŒ
Amajiki x short reader๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿ’œ
Aizawa x drunk reader๐Ÿฅƒ
Hawks x winged reader๐Ÿฃ
Mirio x reader๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ’ฆ
Mina x reader x bakugou๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’ฅ
Shinso x reader bithday๐ŸŽ‚โค๏ธ
Shigaraki x villan reader๐Ÿ’€ 1k reads ๏ฟผspecial!โค๏ธ
Nejire x male reader๐Ÿ’™
Dabi x drugged reader๐Ÿ˜‡
Shoji x innocent reader๐Ÿ’˜2k read๏ฟผs special!!๐Ÿ’–
Overhaul x reader๐Ÿฆ…๐ŸŒ‘
Bakugou x reader!๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ
Jealous ๏ฟผTokoyami x sub reader!!๐ŸŒ‘๐Ÿ–ค
Midoriya x reader๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ’š
Iida x ๏ฟผDom!Gaming reader!๐ŸŽฎ๐Ÿ’™
Shoto x succubus reader๐Ÿ™†โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’Ÿ
Denki x readerโšก๏ธ๐Ÿ’›
Overhaul x quirkless reader๐Ÿ’˜๐ŸŒ‘
Werewolf AU๐Ÿบ bakugou x reader x kirishima๐Ÿ’ฅpt.2
Shinso x reader๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’œ
Endeavor x reader๐Ÿ”ฅโŒ
Tetsutetsu x reader๐Ÿฆˆโœจ
Hawks x reader๐Ÿ” 20k reads special!!!๐Ÿ’›
Bakugou x sensitive readerโœจ๐Ÿ’ฅ 30k reads!!!!๐Ÿ’–
Bakugou x sensitive reader pt.2โœจ๐Ÿ’ฅ
Dom midorya x reader๐Ÿ’šโ˜˜๏ธ
Hawk x reader๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ’
Tsu x reader x todoroki๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Sero x reader๐Ÿ–ค
Sero x reader pt2๐Ÿ–คโœจ

Werewolf AU๐Ÿบ bakugou x reader x kirishima๐Ÿ’ฅpt.1

14.4K 144 95
Von CATSISTEXCY

(Long Story, and small lime⚠️)
~••••••~

You roam the woods aimlessly, you stayed in the woods were your secret could be concealed. Your were a werewolf, it was pretty obvious because of the way you were comfortable to walk around naked and how you had a unusual appearance, transforming would only tear your clothes so you just ditched them altogether. Werewolfs were different in the human state for actual humans.

You all hand sharp fangs and claws and your eyes would change color when experiencing extreme emotion. You walked over to a near by pond and dove in.

You washed your body of all the dirt and filth. Once you were done you got out. It wasn't exactly obvious as to where you were in the woods though. You ended up coming here because people wanted to purify the villages of your kind, they did that by hunting some of you and chopping off their heads. You didn't really care about the villages decision, not like you had anybody to come back to anyways.

After a few more minutes of wondering a smell caught your attention. It was like something you never experienced. The curiosity got the best of you as you followed the sweet aroma. It lead through trees and bushs. To unveil a not so pg scene. It was of a male and a female getting it on in the woods. You could smell all the testosterone so that was what captivated you. 'WAIT!' If it attracted me from like 700 meters who else can smell that.

You turned around only to be met with an Unruly beasts eyes, a werewolf, Its crimson eyes bored into you. 'FUCK!' its paw raised up and came down in a fast slashing motion. You some what Dodged it, as it cut up your side pretty deep. You grunted as you rolled against the leaf covered floor.

'Am I gonna die here...damn I escaped that nuisance of a village only to die by my own kind.' Tears brimmed your eyes as you put a hand on your flesh wound. 'NO! FUCK THIS' you stood up weakly as the ash blond beast circled you. You hadn't eaten in a while so your healing powers were out of Commission. But you could still transform.

You started to run in the opposite direction of the beast and it was hot on you tail running after you. And boy was it fast. You had a plan though. You kept making sharp turns, It was a shaky tactic but it was working. Once you had a good 12 meter distance you kicked off a tree with great force, letting yourself fly up into the air. You converted into your beastly self mid air and dropped down onto him clawing deep into his back, scarring the fur. 'DIE,JUST,DIE!' you mentally roared.

You bit into his throat several times trying to kill him, as he clawed at your wound. Before you could land the final bite another huge beast leaped out of the bush tackling you off the blond one. Your back hit a large tree making you let out a loud whimper. You saw the one that attacked you had a red coat and was slightly bigger.

(Your wolf form can be any color, depending on your hair and with any design.)

He looked like an alpha but he didn't seem like one. He was just protecting his pack member. He barked at you loudly and let out a deep snarl, You couldn't win this fight. He walked over to you slowly, you got up and barked at him before jumping over both of the wolf's heads making a dash through the woods for your life. Little did you know that your injury was leaving a trail. You jumped over tree trunks and through bushs, gaining more scars along the way.

This was taking a huge toll on your body as you were about to slip out of consciousness. But you kept running. You were about 10 mins in and you still heard loud paws behind you. Even though you couldn't cry in the wolf state. You knew you would be bawling your eyes out in your normal form. You came to a huge holt as you saw you were at the edge of a cliff. It wasn't rocky below it was just steep forest.

But it would probably kill you if you jumped in the state you were in now. 'NOW WHAT. IM PRACTICALLY DOG KIBBLE!!' you internally screamed. You looked behind to see the huge wolfs arrived. Once you both made eye contact you could Telepathically communicate. The blond alphas scars had healed and he was barking insults at you, telepathically of course. "Your cornered bitch give up!" You growled in response.

"Like hell, I'd rather jump snout first off this cliff then let you even lay another claw on me you stupid bastard." you backed up a bit making dirt crumble off the edge. The vermillion wolf stepped closer "we really don't wanna hurt you. Your one of us see? You just were trust passing and we thought you were an enemy."

You thought about it for a moment. "NO!, why would you set up a pheromone filled trap to lure me in. Now that I thing about it you faggots were probably hunting me for a while." you barked with rage. You cowered back taking a misstep and fell to your death. You were scared out of transformation, the last thing you saw before a tree trunk hit your head was the two wolf's diving off after you.

~••••••~

You woke up and groaned in pain. Your side and head ached as you felt like your body was torn apart. You sat up and looked around. "What the hell?" you groaned. You heard movement beside you as you saw a red haired male with sharp claws and fangs, he was the wolf from... you groan in pain as the memories flooded back in. "No , No! Stay away!" You yelled at him.

He stopped in his tracks and looked down at you. Your breathing was heavy as you glared at him. His scent was calm and peaceful, you could tell he had good intentions. "I was told to stay here and change your bandages when you woke up. You also need meat in your system, so the alpha of my pack is coming in here later on to give you food. He also wanted to apologize." He trailed off.

You sighed but lifted the blanket off of you as you sat on the side of the bed waiting for him to change the bandages. His face turned bright red as he saw your full natural beauty that was exposed to him, from your pussy folds to your plump chest. You had a few scratches left here and there but after a nice meal you would heal like the chase never happened.

He got up, pushing back his bashfulness and got the bandages and the Ointment so your deep wounds wouldn't get infected. Once he was done rewrapping them you asked him why they were hunting you.

"We were looking for any intruder wolfs or humans on our territory. We caught your scent only a week ago but you were a hard catch. The other traps wouldn't work so we ruled out that you weren't a human hunting for werewolf's. But you were a werewolf yourself. So were used a pheromone trap. Using a female and male to see if you would follow the scent, and you did." He explained.

You looked down at your lap feeling a bit stupid that you fell for a trap. "It's fine we won't see you as dumb or anything you just followed your instincts like we did by coming to the woods. You were a good catch though, totally worth all the work. It's stressed out the alpha so much that he attacked you on sight, his plan was to make you bleed a lot, so that you were too anemic to fight back, he didn't want to lose you again or kill you, those were never his intentions."

"Please forgive him he was just really desperate after his plans failed for days, so trust me when I say he wouldn't just hurt you for no reason, we didnt think you would just come along with two wolfs that easily, even if you tried to detect a threat in our scent." You sighed and got back into bed pulling the covers over yourself. "Its fine I'm over it now let me rest" you yawned waving a hand at him. He chuckled and left out of the cabin.

~••••••~

You took a short nap but was woken up by the pack leader. He was an ash blond that looked like he had anger issues for sure. I mean who comes up with the idea to 'almost' kill a fellow wolf, we are already going extinct, did he want me that bad?

Then a memory came back to you, mating season starts tomorrow. "Shit!" you cursed as you sat up, 'that's why the pheromones were so strong.' He set a tray of various meats on a table near your bed and looked at you. "Hey, what do you guys do for mating season around here?" He thought about it and just responded with "mostly just keep the testosterone down so we could avoid fights. But also have sex obviously" he stated.

You got up and asked were you could get some clothes. He pointed to a bench in the corner, as you got up he scanned your body completely, locking onto every curve from your Breast to you ass. You never really cared who you were naked in front of, but the hungry gaze got to you, and you knew mating season was coming so decency was a must during this time of year. Your aroma was too hypnotic for any male, You got dressed and turned around only to be met with his face near yours. "You might wanna take those back off..." he purred.

"Wtf, weren't you all like gonna bleed me out not even a day ago?" He snapped back from the hungry gaze and looked away bashfully. "Yea, about that aren't you gonna apologize?" He cleared his throat before speaking. "I dont need to apologize. You wondered into my territory, and I still took you in." He stated looking back up at you. "Welp if you don't have anything to sayyy....." you started to walk past him but was stopped by the red head from earlier.

"Your scent is getting stronger, I think your about to go into heat." He frowned. "WOW, ok" you tried to walk past him but he held you in place. "Look Bakugou isn't good with apologies so forgive him. Just eat an regain your health before you do go into heat, you could get hurt." You were pretty hungry plus your wound was burning you up so you decided not to be so difficult.

You sat back down and ate, and you weren't picky at all. You all talked about what was gonna happen to you, the red head introduced his name and apologize for his actions earlier, Bakugou finally gave in as well by giving a low apology. You took off your bandages after the long meal and let the wound heal.

You decided to leave out for a bit and explore the place your were in. The cabin was huge in comparison to the others, must be the alphas house. You bumped in to out her males and females there. Some were kind like a the one named Midoriya, and some a little hostile and flirty like Shinso. But you didn't really mind because of all the hormones in the air. You made it back to the cabin before it got to dark because You didn't want to run into troublesome males.

When you got  back your assumed that Bakugou was asleep because of the snoring upstairs but it was Kirishima. You liked him, He was cool ever since you came here and he didn't really attack you he was just defending somebody he cared about. You found yourself sitting on the edge of his bed, softly stroking his hair, that laid flat on his head. "I want you" you unconsciously stated. He turned over to looked up at you.

(Optional music could be played here)

"You mean that?" He asked softly. Your face turned bright red. "S-Sorry it was just the heat getting to me." You studdered out. Before you could get up he pulled you into the bed next to him and climbed on top of you. His lips met with yours under the dim lighting of the moon. His tongue slid into your mouth and explored your small cavern. You moaned into his mouth, feeling his knee press against your heat.

Your arms wrapped around his neck as you pulled him closer. His mouth to your throat as he left small bites marks and hickeys all over your neck, his hot breath on your shoulders as he bit down. He tore your shirt open by the collar and started to ravish your chest and collar bone. His claws tore into the pillow and sheet near your small figure as he held back his animalistic instincts to tear you apart and mark you permanently as his own. If a alpha bit down on and omegas nape with a special pheromone from their fangs they would be partners for life.

Just by smelling you made him go into rut, he was starting to loose control. He moved down to your belly, running his warm tongue over your hot skin making you shutter. His hands moved to the hem of your shorts as he pulled them down along with your underwear. A slick string of your wetness dripped away as he did so. He took off his shirt and the boxers that he slept in and dove back in between your legs. His face moved up to your thigh as he bit down on the soft flesh making you moan quietly .

His every action made your heat throb more and more. His mouth bit and sucked up your sensitive skin till he got to your soaked heat. He looked up at you, his once happy image disappeared as he looked up with complete hunger and lust. His demon like eyes dominating your entire being.

~••Baku POV••~
I got back to my cabin and a huge wave of estrogen hit my nose. 'Kirishima had a female over?' That was cool but the scent was stronger then any female I smelt before. I would have left usually but this was irresistible to any alpha that got a whiff for sure, I closed and locked the door behind me and walked up into the dark cabin following the smell that hooked me in.

2447 words

Pt.2?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

11.3K 381 44
๐™‘๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ!๐™ˆ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ ๐™ญ ๐™๐™š๐™ข!๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ! ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๏ผŒ ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๏ผŒ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๏ผŒ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ...
135K 1.6K 59
^what the tittle says. this is a female reader only srry dudes
906K 26.1K 65
๐€ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฉ ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง...