Steve Johnson✓

By kanneywordsmith

ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴs MATURE CONTENT 0πly f0r 18+ readers. #underediting " What I am thinking is to go out fo... More

chapter 1°
chapter 2°
chapter 3°
chapter 4°
chapter 5°
chapter 6°
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
epilogue
hey guys

chapter 21

567 48 14
By kanneywordsmith

Steve P.O.V

I never expected that Robert uncle mind Sebastian words.

It's all because of him.

I made a mistake by not kicking out Sebastian from the party.

Now, I lost a precious gem.

He is more than a well wisher and more than a best friend.

We used to have our lunch together before marrying Sophia.

And sometimes I also dropped him at his place after heavy work.

He will be there with me when I am staying late night in office.

Such a talented person he is. He can solve any thing in a snap, and he is the reason to be my company in number one.

He always taught me one thing that not to interfere in unnecessary and unusual matters.

But he never taught me how to lead my company without him.

He should answer me for this question.

I always trust him.

And he just lives in a small house along with his family. I never saw him wearing a costly suits or shirts. He always likes to be simple.

Everyone in the company respects him and bid him good morning ever day even me also bid him the Same every day.

He takes care of everyone along with the employees.

He is my dad's gift and memory.

And I had my dad's memory until this morning. Now I lost that too.

And Sophia is Uncle's gift and his memory.

To my dad Robert uncle is a gift and for me Robert uncle is a memory.

To Robert uncle Sophia is a gift and for me Sophia is everything.

I lost my father at small age but she lost her father after she married... its a hell.

She is so sensitive and I won't let others to play with her weakness.

I am not divorcing her anymore.

I need her and I want her. Robert uncle told me before dying that to take care of her and not to hurt her.

And I will.

I need her to be happy even after her father's death.

I need to secure the last memory that my dad and uncle left for me.

-----------we reached Sophia's house...

Sophia got down the car quickly and ran inside where her mom, my mom, Lisa, Kevin, Maria aunty, grandma, sat around Sophia's mother and everybody kept quiet.

Sophia slowly stepped the stairs and I think to her room.

Sophia's mother gazed at her and everyone eyes followed Sophia's steps towards the stairs.

Sophia banged the door quietly.

Aunt Emma slowly followed the way towards Sophia's room. And I followed her as everyone were in still silence.

I opened the door where Sophia hugged her mom along with holding the beautiful big teddy in her hands.

They are crying and few tears escaped from my eyes.

I wiped them out and stepped down to my mom. Granny stepped up into Sophia's room to calm her down.

My mom, Maria auntie and Lisa followed her.

I took my seat beside Kevin.

" .... " I kept quiet.

" He is such a nice man, I can't understand, why god always take good people away! " he said by turning his face towards me.

He is right but there is a reason for taking them away.

" There is a reason for taking them away.. " I said.

" ... " he kept quiet.

" .. Kevin, assume that you are in a garden full of flowers and trees... and now you are hungry. You found a fruit full tree. Which fruit you pluck a good one or the bad one? " I asked him by turning my face to him.

" Obviously the good one " he replied with out thinking.

" Mm.. As like that god always selects a good person among us... We are the fruits for a tree name called life... everyone wants the best, then why god should compromise.. He also wants the best " I replied.

Yes, everything has a solution and also there will be a reason for what had done.

I arose up from my seat and walked into Robert uncle's working room where I found so many photo frames to the wall, prizes, books, tables, computer and toys... it isn't looking like his working room.

I stepped in and walked through the wall towards the tables.

He framed every certificate of Sophia's and some of them were Sophia and Robert uncle's together pictures. Lisa also joined in them in some of their photographs.

He captured every cute reaction of Sophia.

He saved her toys.

I gazed at the book shelf and every book was about personality development.

I observed everything as I heard foot steps stepping down the stairs.

I turned back and walked into the hall. Everyone gathered.

" I am fine Helen, you guys leave and it is also getting late " Aunt Emma said by holding my mom's hand.

My mom hugged her and made her way towards the main door but Sophia doesn't moved.

" She is staying here Steve... and she will head back day after tomorrow, come " granny said by dragging me from there.

I gazed at Sophia and she just told me bye.

I didn't said anything and got rid from granny's hand.

I slowly made my way towards Sophia by knowing that everybody is there waiting outside.

Me and granny left here with Sophia.

So, I placed a kiss on her forehead.

" Take care " the only words came from my mouth without thinking.

She nodded her head slowly and sooner we left her house.

Something being heavy in my heart and I am not able to understand what it is?.

Maybe I think it is because of leaving Sophia in her home.

Sooner we reached home where Nanny and Linda are talking something in the kitchen.

She observed our entry and walked towards Mom.

" Ah! Where is Sophia? " she asked as I turned my head to her.

" She will stay at her home for a day and she will head back day after tomorrow " Mom said by walking towards her room sadly and gazing at her doubtfully.

Linda shifted her gaze to me and I have a doubt that she is planning something.

Slowly I stepped up the stairs where Max and Candy is waiting for me.

They observed that Sophia isn't there aside of me. They shifted their gaze towards me and I can understand that they are missing her and me too.

I walked into my room and quickly got freshen.

But I didn't found Max and Candy in my room.

Where they gone?.

I stepped out of my room by searching for them where I found them in my working room.

Both were gazing at the painting painted by Sophia.

I chuckled and sooner we three completed eating dinner and they both slept in their respective places.

And I am on to bed now. I closed my eyes and fallen asleep hardly.

-------- next day morning...

" Steve... wake up " I heard a voice trying to wake me up.

It sounds familiar and particular.

I did be happy if it was Sophia...

I prayed to god and opened my eyes where Linda is by my side holding a coffee along with a tray in her hands.

" Hey, what are you doing here? " I yelled at her and how dare she enter into my room?

" Who allowed you here? " I am serious.

" I am here to hand this coffee to you and I have a right to come here "

What Nanny is doing?

And who gave that right to Linda.

" Who gave that right to enter into my private place? " I seriously yelled at her.

" Sophia understood our relationship in the past and she is now learning how to stay at her home by leaving you for me.. and we can live together as you wished, Steve "

What on earth does Sophia thinking about me!?

" Stop your nonsense... I never wished to stay with you and I will never wish. Sophia is my wife. She can't be away from me until I die and marrying you will never happen... Sophia will return tomorrow or else I will grab her here anyway. I don't need that bloody coffee. Get out from my place and never again try to enter into my place" I said by getting off from my bed.

She kept quiet and staring at me.

But she doesn't moved from there.

Sophia never like to share her things or places with anyone.

" Get off from that place and get out " I said by stepping into bathroom.

I heard a door sound.

I sooner got readied myself.

But..

Where is my phone?

I searched all over the room and found that in my spare clothes which are ready for laundry.

I took it off from my pocket where Sophia called me four times but my phone is in silent mode.

I unlocked it and found a text message from Sophia.

« Wake up Steve.. you are going late to office »

Oh! she called me for this I think.

I returned the call to her.

" Hello... Steve " I wanted this from her spelling my name cutely.

I chuckled.

" Good morning Sophia " I said.

" Good morning.. Did you had your coffee?" She asked me with dull voice.

" No, you weren't here who else will give me a coffee " I said by combing my hair.

" What Nanny is doing? " She raised her voice.

" Calm down.. I had my coffee... " I said by chuckling that she is thinking about me.

" Ohh " she replied.

" Are you coming today! " I asked her with sweet and low voice.

" Not today... I will head back tomorrow morning " she replied dully.

" I need exact time Sophia " I said because I am missing her alot.

" Ah!.. at 9'O clock " she replied slowly.

" Then be ready. I will pick you up tomorrow by 9'O clock " I said with medium voice.

" What about your office tomorrow? " She asked me.

Nothing is important more than her.

" You are important and I promised Robert Uncle that I will take care of you " I replied and I felt sorry by reminding Uncle again to her.

She isn't replied anything as Max walked in.

" Max and Candy are missing you alot... More than me Max loves you more Sophia " she laughed.

" I will come back soon... " She said and I seized the call a while later.

I wanna face my employees without the help of Robert Uncle today.

It will be difficult to work without his presence.

I like to work with him but from today he won't be there with me.

I finished my breakfast as everyone still in dull mood except Nanny and Linda.

Me and Kevin reached office.

Quill handed me the files and we walked in where no one is there in my company.

" Hey, why is it empty? " I asked him.

" Bro no one is there in company " Kevin said.

" Everyone is at Robert sir's grave. They will return in half an hour sir " he replied...

We kept quiet...

That's the fame of Robert Uncle in this company.

Everyone knows about him.

But he minded an idiot words strongly.

I am missing him so much.

We walked in and sooner one by one attended.

I started my work where I need to attend an Annual board meeting which gonna held in a week.

But I am unable to concentrate on my work.

My employees were missing him then how can Sophia control her tears.

Is she still crying?

I am worried about her.

I quickly called her but she doesn't lifted my call. I called her again and no response.

I kept my phone aside and concentrated on my work difficultly.

----- that evening...

I quickly finished my work. And it stroke 6:30p.m.

I closed the last file.

Sophia will head back to me in fourteen hours.

We reached home by 9'O clock and I expected a call from Sophia but she didn't.

I disappointedly got freshen and dressed myself in trousers. I opened my wardrobe to find a T-shirt but unfortunately I opened Sophia's.

Today my mind isn't working properly.

I tried to close it but my eyes found something which looks like a box.

I opened it and I found a photo in which I am presenting her a certificate and a gold medal.

I laughed at that and placed that back in its place safely and neatly.

I can smell her perfume in her wardrobe. Her clothes smell like her.

I took one of her dress and placed it neatly aside of me on the bed.

I slept aside of it by thinking. I didn't closed my eyes yet and turned my head to her dress.

The ever-bustling house was blighted by her absence.

Every minute when she is next to me is like I am with my dad.

It's very tough to sleep without Sophia beside me.

I don't know why I am feeling like this as never ever before.

I like her smile and I like the coffee she brings for me early in the morning.

Every fight was a memory with her.

I like when she scolds me.

And finally today I realised that...

...I am in Love with her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 42K 57
(WARNING: This is my first story btw. Some parts may be cringe or toxic, but I don't feel like changing anything) I watched as he frustratingly ran h...
394K 9.8K 51
[COMPLETED] #Ranks : #14 on 30/11/18 (category : Ex) #17 on 29/6/19 ( category : adultromance) #57 on 29/6/19 ( category: Suspense) Excerpt : "I can...
46.5K 1.5K 26
18+ Warning. Mature scenes and Language. Sneak Peek- "You okay, baby girl?" He asked lowly. I closed my eyes, taking a deep breath. I nodded slowly...
424 46 22
A not so perfect fairytale love story of a Jock and a Bitch---minus the Nerd. --- I quickly took hold of my long gown and semi-run the short stairs t...