The Solitary Alpha

By julyndav

Toru Sanada is a confident and highly successful businessman and entrepreneur. He's worked hard to make a na... More

Prologue ~ Narita Airport, Japan*
1 - Lunch with Friends*
2 - The Elevator*
3 - Surprise!!*
4 - Damage Control*
5 - Dinner with Dad*
6 - Weekend*
7 - Monday*
8 - Monday #2*
9 - Lunch with the Boss #1*
10 - Lunch with the Boss #2*
11 - Ride Home*
12 - Let's Ride*
13 - Dinner with the Family
14 - Hump Day*
15 - Confrontation
16 - Travel*
17 - Travel #2 - Arrival in Seoul*
18 - Scented as Mates*
19- Safe*
20 - Meeting an Old Friend*
21 - Super Clingy Omega*
22 - Too far*
23 - An Intimate Link*
24 - Cute Couple*
25 - Cute Couple? Not to Everyone*
26 - Scared Beauty*
27 - What an Omega Needs {m}*
28 - How to Mate a Prime Omega - 101*
29 - Resting & Bonding ~Saturday {m}*
30 - Watch it Omega... {m}*
31 - Resting & Bonding ~Sunday {m}*
32 - Sassy Omega*
33 - The Kid Magnet*
34 - Over it!*
35 - The Arrogant American
36 - Little Ha-neul
37 - How to Mate a Prime - Correctly
38 - Down time
39 - The Trip Home
40 - The Apartment
41 - Dinner with the Family ~ #2
42 - Finally Home
43 - Working With Your Mate*
44 - Rei Learns the Truth
45 - T.G.I.F... NOT
46 - Can't Fight Back
47 - Questions
48 - I Want Answers
49 - Sleeping Beauty
50 - The Primal Alpha {m}
51 - Recovery #1
52 - Recovery #2
53 - Almost 100%
54 - I Wish...
55 - The Alpha's Home
56 - Cherry Blossoms & Jasmine
57 - The Alpha's Love
58 - The Return to Work
59 - New Life
60 - Little Ha-neul #2
61 - The Miracle
62 - Welcome to the Pack #1
63 - Welcome to The Pack #2
Authors Note #2
64 - Making Plans to Relax
66 - Agghhhh!!!
67 - Wolf Mommas Don't play...
68 - The Resting Omega
69 - The Resting Omega #2
70 - Quiet Time
71 - Preparations
72 - She's Here...
73 - Epilogue ~Till the End of Time
Author's Note #472
Ha-neul's Wish
Special Note!! - Sequel?

65 - She's Back...

2.2K 173 36
By julyndav

Even though it was Friday, it was still early so traffic wasn't that heavy. Hani was the right little chatterbox for the first hour of the trip. Gideon kept him entertained and preoccupied by answering the gazillion questions he had. She also spent time pointing objects out to him; she'd say the name in Korean, then Japanese. Toru was amazed at the amount of patience she had for their Pup, she really was a natural mother like the Elder said.

"Hon?"

"Yeah babe?"

"Can we eat at the rest area instead of in the car?"

"Sure."

Pulling into the parking area of the rest stop, it was moderately crowded. Toru got Hani out of his car seat, he was trying to limit the amount that Gideon had to do. They both held his hand as Gideon made her way to the bathroom. Hani jumped and bopped about with them swinging him through the air, causing him to erupt in giggles. Hani saw others staring at his momma but he didn't care, he knew they were doing it because she was so pretty.

Toru let her know that he was going to get them something to eat while she used the bathroom. She handed him her bag that had hand wipes and Hani's favorite drink cup with twisty twirly straw. He quickly nuzzled her as she left. Hani looked up at his daddy confused.

"Mommy's just going to the bathroom, she'll be right back."

Hani smiled as he stood close to his daddy, both of his little hands entangled into one of his. Order placed, they found a table out of the way and got their drinks. Returning to the table, Toru wanted to get extra napkins. Seeing that they weren't far from the condiment/drink area, he had Hani stay at the table. As the Alpha walked to get napkins, someone had noticed him. Toru was oblivious to them as he was keeping a watchful eye on his Pup who was busy playing with his toy car. On his way back, he heard his name called. Turning, it was someone he never expected to see again.   Aya.

"Well hello Sanada-san or should I say Toru now? Since you're no longer my boss?"

"Aya." Toru turned his back on her to return to his Pup, meanwhile Gideon was making her way back to her Mate. The bathroom had taken her longer than she thought as she had a small bout of morning sickness and wasn't sure if she would vomit or not. Luckily she didn't.   Aya followed the Alpha to his table, spying the cute little boy.

"And who is this little cutie?"

"What do you want Aya?" Toru had no time for her as he stood in front of her, blocking her view to his Pup. Hani looked at her with a frown on his little face, he didn't care for her either.

"Ahh, now Toru, don't be like this. If it wasn't for that bitch I'd still have a job."

"That's enough Aya. Leave."

"Fine. At least you managed to find someone Asian to give you a Pup."

"I said leave, I won't ask you again."

Aya glared at him and turned to leave. Their food arrived, but they forgot the ketchup for Hani's and Gideon's fries. He looked up and saw Gideon making her way over to him so he went to get it, knowing that she was close to their Pup. What he didn't know was that Aya was still there. The female Alpha rushed over to Hani, unaware that Gideon saw her. "You know, I should have been your mommy." As she went to touch him, someone forcibly grabbed her arm causing her to yelp in pain.

"Do not touch my Pup!"

Gideon's eyes had gone red as Aya had triggered her motherly instincts and her Alpha side. "Your Pup!? Oh please!"

"Leave my mommy alone!" Hani was using his Alpha side also as he spoke to Aya in a low tone. His cute doe eyes quickly going red as well.

"Shut it you lit-"

Before she could finish the sentence, Gideon had pinned Aya to a nearby table. Aya obviously forgot that Gideon was NOT the one to mess with. Plus she was no match for the Prime's immense strength. The Omega's claws, fangs and blazing red eyes of her Alpha state were unmistakable. Both females were now snarling at each other as Aya fought against her, Gideon snapped at her, showing her dominance. Those around them quickly cleared the area as Hani stood up, worried for his momma. Toru couldn't hear any of this as there was a group of girls laughing and squealing over something, drowning out the commotion. Whoever Aya was with, yanked Gideon off of her, which was a terrible thing to do as Gideon immediately turned and swung at that person. Her sharp claws ripped through flesh on contact, splattering her with blood. It was an Alpha and Aya's boyfriend. As the Alpha fell from the blow, Gideon linked her Pup to run to daddy. Hani ran, quickly catching sight of Toru.

"Daddy! Daddy! Their attacking mommy!!" His little screams carried over the noisy girls.

By the time Toru reached her, Gideon and the Alpha were fighting, as Aya was still trying to recover. Unfortunately for the Alpha, he was no match for a Prime, and a pregnant, protective one at that. To add insult to his injuries, she was trained in martial arts. The next thing Gideon saw was the Alpha rolling out into the parking lot. Her Alpha was now next to her, snarling and positioned to attack again if he moved. Toru had sent the Alpha flying with a single strike. But Gideon was still triggered as she quickly turned her focus to Aya. Seeing what Gideon had done to her boyfriend, she tried to run but Gideon grabbed her, claws sinking into her shoulder causing Aya to scream in pain. Security was rushing to the scene, but Toru stopped them, he wasn't going to allow anyone else near his Mate. Ha-neul meanwhile was standing off to the side out of harm's way.

Gideon spun Aya around, the female now facing her. In her rarely used 'Alpha voice' Gideon spoke to Aya.

"If I ever see you again....I will fucking kill you"

With that, Gideon released the female as she crumpled to the floor. Toru allowed the security guards to approach. Having been alerted by other patrons, they already knew what happened. Aya and her boyfriend were taken away.

"Mommy! Mommy!"

Gideon hugged her Pup, her scent going out to calm the entire area. Toru went to comfort his Mate when the head of security stopped him. The Alpha turned and growled at him.

"Sorry sir, but it's best if you take...her and the boy and leave. The eyewitnesses said the man and woman caused it all and she was just protecting the boy."

Toru turned without responding to get Gideon out of the area after they collected their things. She stopped to allow Hani to take his container of fries and drink cup. She was holding his little hand even though her hands and clothes were bloodied. Toru eventually picked their Pup up with one arm. Not only was Toru pissed with the situation, he was pissed with himself for not sensing his Mate in trouble.

Neither of them spoke as they walked to the car. Other's quickly moving out of the Omega's way. Gideon could tell her Alpha was pissed and probably at her, but right now her only concern was her Pup. As he opened the back door, Gideon took him and sat him in his car seat. Moving to buckle him in, Hani held his arms up out of the way, still holding his fries and cup. She finally saw all the blood.

"I'll buckle him in Gi." Toru looked at her and smiled, letting her know he had calmed down. Gideon took the bag from him and pulled out the hand wipes and cleaned herself up as best she could. As Toru buckled Hani into his seat he smiled at him also to reassure him that everything would be okay.

"Mommy okay?"

"Mommy's fine sweetie." Gideon looked at him and gave him a smile. But Gideon wasn't fine and Sanada knew it. He closed the back door and moved to his Mate, pulling her into his arms. He held her face up to look at him.

"Why did I not sense you."

"I don't know, but I need to rest and get out of these clothes."

"Don't ever do that again." Now he was holding the sides of her head, their foreheads touching.

"I can't promise that Toru, and you know it."

"I am not going to lose you."

"I don't want you to lose me either, but no one threatens our Pup."

He couldn't argue with her. He was their Pup now, and Gideon's instinct as a Wolf mother were fierce and strong. Her being pregnant just amplified things. Both of them now in the car, Toru needed to get her to the house. 10 minutes into the ride, both Gideon and Hani were fast asleep, the Alpha somewhat relieved. The now empty fry container was still in the Pup's little hand as his cup rested in the drink holder.

With about an hour left in the ride, Gideon's phone started ringing but it was in her bag that was on the floor. It would just have to ring, hopefully it wouldn't wake her. Seeing how Gideon needed to rest he contacted his auntie. He would ask her if she would get Gideon the medicines that she needed.

"Hello my dear!"

"Hi auntie. Hey we are on our way to the house but I have a favor to ask you."

"Ask away my dear."

"Gideon is needing herbs and medicines for medicine baths, can you help with that?"

"Hmmm, depends on what the herbs are for?"

"She's been hurting lately. She's... having a lot of pain and discomfort."

"Oh my, my poor beautiful Pup! Yes! We'll go now, I need to go to the grocery store also. Everything it set up for you two."

Before he could say anymore, she hung up. Oh well, another surprise for her awaited. Gideon's phone rang yet again, this time Hani whimpered in irritation, but Gideon was in a deep sleep and Toru knew she wouldn't respond to anything unless it was life threatening.

Thirty minutes later his phone rang, glancing at it he saw it was Jun. Toru sighed in frustration. Okada had an uncanny way of always calling after Gideon had been triggered. He chalked it up to their bond as father/daughter.

"Jun."

"Toru! How are you guys doing? Me and Yua {Ms. Fujimoto's first name} just wanted to check on you, Gideon seemed exhausted last night."

"Jun, now's not a good time. Can I call you later? I'm taking them up to the house in the mountains." Toru heard worried voices in the background.

"I see, yes. That's fine, call as soon as you can."

Toru quickly hung up and returned his attention to the windy mountain road. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 1.1K 66
This story is about a girl who had a tragic past and is getting her revenge and soon she turns into a wolf and meets her mate who is a mafia leader...
84.9K 1.4K 41
yandere sds x male demon reader x the ten commandments
400K 15.6K 26
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...
33.1K 2.4K 24
Amazing Cover by ONYXVIXEN I never wanted to be a ruler Responsible for a group of people much less an entire planet Nevertheless it was what i h...