Marvel's The Titan (Male Read...

By therealneil2000

You are Y/N L/N, and under strange circumstances, you gain fantastical abilities. Let's see how your story un... More

Intro
A Strange Encounter (Iron Man)
First Night Out (Iron Man)
Hero Life/Surprises (Iron Man 2)
Spider's Aren't So Bad (Iron Man 2)
Recruitment (Avengers 2012)
Meeting My History Project (Avengers 2012)
God-Fighting Machine (Avengers 2012)
Kid In The Room (Avengers 2012)
First Monster Fight (Avengers 2012)
Live Up 2 The Name (Avengers 2012)
Wartime Baby (Avengers 2012)
Earning My Stripes (Avengers 2012)
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Crashing This Ship (Winter Soldier 2014)
Boss in Trouble (Winter Soldier 2014)
New Player In Town (Winter Soldier 2014)
On The Run, Great (Winter Soldier 2014)
Into A Birds Nest (Winter Soldier 2014)
Winter Battle (Winter Soldier 2014)
My Order's (Winter Soldier 2014)
Quitting in Style (Winter Soldier 2014)
Avengers: Age Of Ultron
Gang Is Back (Age Of Ultron 2015)
Party Time Problems (Age Of Ultron 2015)
Slight Detour (Age Of Ultron 2015)
Metal Poisoning (Age Of Ultron 2015)
Evening The Odds (Age Of Ultron 2015)
Petal 2 The Metal (Age Of Ultron 2015)
Eye Of The Titan (Age Of Ultron 2015)
Voting Time
Captain America: Civil War
2nd Favorite Spider (Civil War 2016)
Problem After Problem (Civil War 2016)
Switching It Up (Civil War 2016)
Bones 2 Pick (Civil War 2016)
Debate Team (Civil War 2016)
Winter's Return (Civil War 2016)
Breakout Decisions (Civil War 2016)
In Queens (Civil War 2016)
Airport Battle (Civil War 2016)
Fractured 4 Good (Civil War 2016)
Voting Time (Part 2)
Guardians Of The Galaxy
Invasion (GOTG 2016)
Welcome 2 Space (GOTG 2016)
Locked Losers (GOTG 2016)
Going Knowhere (GOTG 2016)
Cherry Bomb (GOTG 2016)
Small Vote
The Guardians (GOTG 2016)
Just A Question
Avengers: Infinity War
Before The War (Infinity War 2018)
Earth Is Closed (Infinity War 2018)
Reunion Of A Lifetime (Infinity War 2018)
Two (Infinity War 2018)
War Of Wakanda (Infinity War 2018)
Clash Of The Titans (Infinity War 2018)
Final Assault (Infinity War 2018)
Avengers: Endgame
Aftermath (Endgame 2018)
One More Chance (Endgame 2018)
Five (Endgame 2023)
The Get Togethers (Endgame 2023)
Newfound Hope (Endgame 2023)
The Plan (Endgame 2023)
Whatever It Takes (Endgame 2023)
The Final Battle Pt.I (Endgame 2023)
The Final Battle Pt.II (Endgame 2023)
Finale (Endgame 2023)
Voting Time (Part III)
Black Widow
Stay-At-Home (Black Widow 2023)
Return 2 Action? (Black Widow 2023)
The Fighting Spirit (Black Widow 2023)

Witch's Wicked Ways (Age Of Ultron 2015)

22.1K 515 242
By therealneil2000

"Geez" Y/N lets out as him and the team looking around the now destroyed lab.

"All our work is gone." Bruce says as he tries and looks for anything left, "Ultron cleared out. He used the Internet as an escape hatch."

Natasha also searches around the place as she turns to the group, "He's been through everything. Files, surveillance. Probably knows more about us then we know about each other."

Y/N flings his arms up exasperatedly, "Like what the hell. Have any of us not seen ANY movie involving AI's before? I would think all of us have seen Terminator! He could literally access stuff like-"

"Nuclear codes." Hill finishes as Y/N frantically nods,
"Yeah....THOSE things!"

Rhodey walks around as he holds his injured arm,
"Look, we need to make some calls, assuming we still can."

"Um, hello? He can literally fuck us over with NUKES. Keyword: NUKES!" Y/N adds in as he munches on a leftover Milky Way bar. He then puts on a disgusted look as he flings it behind him

"Appetites fucking ruined now."

"Nukes?" Romanoff asks, "He said he wanted us dead."

"He didn't say "dead." He said "extinct." Steve informs as he leans against a table, mind jumbled on what to make of this.

"He also said he killed someone" Clint adds in, causing Y/N to hold the bridge of his noise.

"Well, this is just great. We have a killer robot that loves quoting Pinocchio."

Hill looks at Barton in slight confusion,
"There wasn't anyone else in the building."

Tony goes and walks to the middle of the floor,
"Yes, there was." He taps his pad, which reveals a broken up collection of orange light, mixed with blue.

"This is insane." Banner whispers to himself as he examines the sight.

Steve crosses his arms as he looks down.
"Jarvis was the first line of defense. He would have shut Ultron down. It makes sense."

Y/N activates his Sharingan to look at the destroyed Jarvis a bit more, but fails. "Guess the Sharingan can't see everything."

"No. Ultron could've assimilated Jarvis. This isn't strategy. This is.....rage." Bruce adds in.

Heavy footsteps are heard entering as Thor walks in and immediately chokes Tony off his feet.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!"

"Use your words buddy..." Tony strains as Thor glares up him.

"I have more then enough-"

Y/N suddenly appears next to Thor, grips his arm and with unseen speed, punches Thor right into the chest, throwing him several feet back and through a glass sheet.

Everyone widens their eyes as they look at Titan, who is just as surprised as everyone.

"Uh....sorry about that. When I see action going down, my mind just goes POW! Just freaked out, won't happen again!" He frantically lets out as he helps Tony up. He then backs away as he gestures towards everyone, "Dont mind me."

After Tony and Steve's back and forth about what to do next, Y/N approaches Thor.

"Uh, sorry about earlier. It's just everything's on edge and-" Thor stops him with a hand to his shoulder.

"It's okay young warrior. I wasn't thinking clearly and just directed my anger at a comrade." He reassures, he then looks down at Mjolnir.

"How about one of these days, I help you get a feel of Mjolnir? You never know when you might need to use it."

Y/N widens his eyes at the offer, "S-seriously?"
Thor nods in response, which causes Y/N to smile wickedly, "You do know that this basically makes me Thor,right? I can already wreck shit up,but with that thing...... I don't think the worlds ready for that."

__________

Pietro and Wanda Maximoff are seen headed towards a chapel. With Wanda as of late, being in distress over the things happening in her head.

The boy from before......what is it with him?

Sometimes she gets flashes of the red eyes that bored into her soul when she last saw him, giving her cold chills, heat scorches across her face, hyperventilating....
She then starts getting flashes of the illusion Y/N gave her,

If you intercept us again....

*a huge red snake cowers above her, fangs dripping venom

I will make this seem like a taste test.....

*seeing herself strapped to a table, with snakes holding her down

I'll be seeing you soon....Wanda

Wanda

Wanda

"WANDA!" The brunette comes out of her daze as her brother calls on her, she turns to him as she shakes her head to herself, "Y-yes?"

"You okay?" He asks worryingly as he holds her hand, to which she nods.

They both then turn towards the chapel, ready to meet with their mystery "man"

_______

"Come on, Mom. I don't need more food. You just relax and not worry about me.....for now atleast." He speaks into his phone.

"Now mister, it's every mother's job to check in, no matter how old their children gets. Even when your 90, I'll be calling in."

"Oh really?" He asks with a smile, "Are you even going to be ABLE to call me when I'm 90?"

"Look here, I'll live to be 150! Don't play me like that!"

"Okay okay fine. 150 is the goal, my bad." He then ends his laughter, "Have you checked in on Vito yet? How's he like Sicily so far?"

"He keeps going on about, "It's just Business Mother, It's just business!" But I know he's enjoying himself over there"

Y/N smiles at Martha's impression of his other brother Vito, "Oh, I'm sure he'll have a ton of stories to tell when he gets back."

(A/N: You'll find out why Vito's in Sicily later on)

"Oh I'm sure we will......oh, Emma wants a quick word with you, is that fine?"

"Oh sure, sure. Bring her through." Y/N waits a few moments

"Hi, big brother!"

"Hello Em, how's my favorite blonde doing these days?" He teases through the phone.

"Gooooddd, hows the job treating you?"

Y/N looks behind him, as he sees the team scrambling around the messy area,
"Uh.... got some new developments, but it's great so far." Y/N winces for himself at that poor excuse.

"When are you going to come over again? You haven't even finish packing your room out yet."

"I'll be there soon, okay? Just got some....
work-related shi- Sorry....STUFF to take care of, but it's all going to be f-"

"Hey kid." Rogers calls out as he sees Y/N thinking to himself, alone. He lifts his head from the phone and looks to Steve.

"We might have something." Steve then looks at
Y/N's phone, "Who's that?"

Y/N quickly puts the phone back to his ear,
"Alright, I gotta go. Give the rest of the fam my hellos. See ya." He hangs up before looking back at Cap

"Just the family being worried. You know how they can get."

__________

Y/N and Steve walk in as they see the team surrounding each other, with Nat typing away on her computer. Y/N comes up to the side of her and leans on the table.

She looks up as they exchange small smiles as Steve hands Thor a tablet,

"What's this?"

"A message. Ultron killed Strucker." Cap informs as they see a dead Strucker in his jail cell. Thor then gives the tablet to Tony, "And he did a Banksy at the crime scene, just for us."

Y/N continues to look towards the screen as Romanoff looks at the men, "Why send a message when you've just given a speech?"

"Heh, beats me. These villains and their ways....gives me a headache just thinking about it." Y/N muses as Cap folds his arms,

"Strucker knew something that Ultron wanted us to miss....." A notification pops up on the screen, which shows all data on Strucker to be erased

"Everything we had on Strucker's been erased." Natasha informs as Y/N balls up his fist

"Out of all the villains, WHY a robot? Just WHY? Tech is useless at this point!" Y/N rubs his temples as Nat rubs his arm soothingly, seemingly calming him down.

Steve then has an idea, "Not Everything. Paper trail."

All the Avengers go through numerous paper files on what they have on Strucker and what he dealt with.

Y/N flips through a single bin and is already getting irritated, "Man, we keep going through this shit and one of us is bound to get a paper cut." He flings one piece of paper behind him, "This guy sure had a lot of associates."

"Wait...." Tony points to a file Y/N's holding,
"I know that guy" Tony gets the file from Y/N and flips through it,

"From back in the day. He operates off the African coast. Black market arms. He keep talking about finding something new, a game-changer."

Y/N peeps at the file, "Uls...Uls...what kind of name is this?" He struggles as Tony snatches the file back,

"His name is Ulysses Klaue, strange I know..."

"Sounds like a villain name..." Y/N says as Thor points out a brand located on Klaue's neck.

Bruce searches for it online and finds a match,
"Oh yeah, it's a word in an African dialect meaning "thief." In a much less friendly way."

Y/N folds his arms as he looks around at everyone, "Told you.....villain."

"What dialect?" Steve asks

Bruce brings his faces closer to the screen,
"Wakanada....W-Wakanda."

___________

Salvage Yard
African Coast
Churchill

"Upon this rock, I will build my church." Ultron monologues as Klaue hands him a container.

"Vibranium." Ultron then tosses the metal for Pietro to catch.

"You know..." Klaue starts off as he rubs his neck nervously, "It came at great personal cost. It's worth billions."

Ultron chuckles before accessing money through the web, "Now so are you."

One of Klaue's phones buzz, signaling that Ultron has indeed put billions into Klaue's personal account.

"It's all under your dummy holdings. Finance is so weird. But I always say, "Keep your friends rich and your enemies rich and wait to find out which is which."

Klaue looks up as he recognizes that saying,
"Stark."

Ultron looks down on him in slight confusion,
"What?"

"Tony Stark used to say that....to me. You're one of his."

"What? I'm NOT!" Ultron swiftly grabs Klaue's arm as Wanda stops the henchmen from firing.

"I'm not. You think I'm one of Stark's puppets? His hollow men? I mean, look at me. Do I look like Iron Man? Stark is NOTHING!"

SHINK!

Klaue gasps as he looks down to see his arm laying on the floor, courtesy of Ultron.

"I'm sorry. I'm.....oohhh. I'm sure that gonna be okay. I'm sorry, it's just that I don't understand. DONT COMPARE ME WITH STARK!"

Ultron kicks Klaue down the stairs as he continues to rant out loud, "it's a thing with me. Stark is....he's a SICKNESS!"

"Ah junior..." A voice calls out as Ultron turns around...

"You're gonna break your old man's heart."

The twins glare as the slowly approach the three men, with Ultron taking the lead.
"If I have to."

"No one has to break anything." Thor adds in, to which Ultron, along with another voice chime in,

"Clearly you've never made an omelet!" Ultron steps back in surprise as he looks up to see a struggle Titan, who has his foot caught in a rail.

"Shit..." He whispers to himself as he ruined his grand entrance, he then looks down at the awaiting company. "Sorry guys! Just.....hang on a....damn.....minute."

He then unhooks his foot and breaths out a sigh of relief, "FINALLY!" He then flips down and lands in between Tony and Thor. He's equip with his armor, dual swords and mask.

Wanda hesitantly steps back as Y/N rolls his neck around, "Oh my..." He starts off as he looks at Ultron's new form, "Look how tall you've gotten."

Ultron chuckles as he stands off against the four Avengers, "Well look at this. The Titan has graced us with his presence."

"You know, this whole upgrade thing you went through reminds me of that one movie called Robots. You know....when the villain makes profit off robotic upgrades?" He smiles behind his mask, which irritates Ultron.

"To think someone like a mere child would subjugate himself to proud killers. Making him the biggest one of all."

Y/N holds a hand up, "Imma stop you right there. If you're trying to guilt trip me, save your breath.....or whatever you use to function." He then tilts his head towards Wanda, who quickly looks away in shame.

"And you. Wanda,Wanda, Wanda." He ticks to himself,

"I guess people these days just don't want to take my words seriously. Maybe it's not.....ENOUGH to get through to folks like you."
He then slowly reaches into his back to grab a sword but Thor grabs his wrist, stopping him from starting the fight.

"Ah, he's funny, Mr. Stark." Pietro steps forward,
"It's what? Comfortable?" He then glances down at a couple missiles, "Like old times?"

Y/N squints his eyes slightly at the speedster,
"Back off, you white-headed b-"

"This was never my life..." Tony whispers to himself, causing Cap to walk forward,

"You two can still walk away from this."

"No,no" Y/N shakes his head as he stares at Ultron,
"This type needs to be put down....starting with Chrome-Dome!" He starts to move forward but Stark sticks his arm out, blocking Y/N from advancing.

"I gave that girl a chance and a half.....what the hell I look giving her another."

"I know you've suffered." Cap directs at the twins, causing Ultron to scoff disgustingly to himself.

"Captain America. God's righteous man. Pretending you could live without a war."

Y/N's fingers start to twitch as he keeps his eye on Wanda specifically, who still won't look at the Avenger in the eyes, which is a good idea by the way.

"I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but....-"

"If you believe in peace, then let us keep it." Thor throws at Ultron, who takes a few steps forward.

"I think you're confusing "peace" with "quiet."

"Uh-huh, what's the vibranium for?"

"I'm glad you asked that, because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan."

Ultron then pulls Tony forward with a magnetic device in his forearm as three bots drop down and grapple with the Avengers. Chaos breaks loose as Ultron and Tony fight in the air, Pietro dashes into Thor, and a bot grabs onto Rogers throat.

Y/N slashes a bot in half before kicking another one away. He turns quickly as Wanda pushes Cap away with her energy. She then makes eye contact with
Y/N and stops herself, and this gives him a window to attack.

Suddenly, Soldiers start firing all over the place, causing Y/N to growl to himself as he sees Wanda is longer in the same spot. He dodges multiple gunfire coming towards him and hacks the enemies in his path with his swords.

One attempts to hit him with the end of their gun, but he grabs it swiftly and wags a finger in their face, "Guns are for shooting, not hitting."

He then turns the gun into the soldiers face and shoots him in the eye. He then drops the gun in disgust, "So uncivilized."

As he decapitates another adversary, everything around him slows down a bit, he sees Pietro clock Rogers in the chin.

He then leaps across the platform and tackles Pietro down to the lower level. Y/N gets on his feet as he watches Maximoff attempt to get up, he then lands a punt kick to the speedsters head, dazing him even further,

"Hmph....I beat you run as fast as you last." Y/N chuckles under his mask before jumping up to join the fight.

__________

"It's time for some mind games..." Ultron says to Wanda through one of his robots.

Y/N catches sight of Wanda and attempts to run after her but is blasted in the chest by an Ultron bot. He shrugs it off as he activates Chidori and cuts through the metal creature like butter.

Wanda manages to get to Thor as she plants her mind-altering powers into his head, dazing him.

Cap is pushed into debris by Pietro as Wanda does the same to him. Causing him to grit his teeth in agony.

"Natasha!......Nat!" Y/N cries out in his earpiece, worried about not hearing from her. Titan then gets a chill down his neck, as he feels familiar energy spread across his comrades.

"That.....fucking......WITCH!!!!"

Y/N punches a passing soldier in the nose as he frantically looks for any of his teammates, he then hears Clint voice through his comms link

"Whoever's standing, we need to move.... Guys?"

"Barton! I'm here! W-what's going on?"

"I think the psycho girl got to them. Hey kid, think you can clear this mind sludgefest?"

Y/N puts his finger to his earpiece,
"I'll try."

"Hey kid....I'm going to need you to administer Hulk his medicine." Tony lets out, referring to Hulk destroying everything in the city

"Dammit....she got to him too? Sorry Tony, I gotta clear the air over here first. Why don't you call in Veronica? I'm sure she wants to stretch her legs out."

"Good thinking....good luck L/N."

Y/N then dashes off and finds Thor leaning against a wall, dazed and eyes the color of red. Y/N goes crouches in front of him and makes Thor look him in the eyes.

Y/N is then transported to an Asgardian palace, surrounded by strange people and in the center, Thor is surrounded by lighting, destroying each and every one of them.

"THOR!" Y/N cries out as he grabs Thor from behind, causing the god to thrashing around in
Y/N's hold. Thor manages to push Y/N off and attempts to punch him, but L/N blocks it with his forearm.

"Come on....snap....out of...i-AAAGGGHHH!!" Y/N screams in pain as Thor channels lightning into the young Avengers chest. Y/N, with mighty struggle, takes his right hand, and with his index and middle finger, he holds them against Thor's forehead, causing the illusion to fall apart.

Thor is seen laying against a wall, shaking his head frantically, as if he was clearing his head. He opens his eyes to see abslightly winded Y/N kneeling in front of him.

"Are you alright, L/N?"

Y/N takes a couple seconds to catches his breath before giving Thor a weak smile, "I've been better, but I gotta take care of the others."

He then gets up and looks around, and eventually finds Steve on the ground writhing. He goes down to him, holds Steve's flinging head forward and looks him into the eyes, bringing him into Roger's vision.

Y/N looks down at himself and notices he's wearing a Hydra uniform, he then looks back up and notices Steve glaring at him,

"Red Skull....I always knew you weren't finished." Rogers sternly spits out as he pulls out a gun at Y/N,

"Oh sh-" Y/N then dodges the bullets headed for him, he rolls, sidesteps and seconds later rushes at Steve, who tries his best to fight off a pleading L/N

Y/N headbutts Steve, who backs up in pain as Y/N lunges towards him and presses his fingers to Steve's forehead.

Rogers gasps for breath as he frantically looks around, as his eyes then land on an even more exhausted Y/N, who already fed up with these mind-trips.

"I feel like....I'm on damn acid."
Not that he knows what that feels like of course...

"I'll be right back, Stars and Stripes." He breaths out as he runs towards Clint, who is holding Nat's head in his head, looking her over.

Barton sees Y/N approaching, "Did you take care of the others?"

"Sure did.." Y/N responds as he takes Nat into his arms, "I'll get her out your hands." He then looks down at Romanoff's infected eyes and glares into them, dragging him into another nightmare.

This time, the scene feels surreal. He looks around as ballerinas ballet, numerous girls shooting at targets, and the constant sound of crying.

"Natasha? Where are you?" He looks around as he approaches a door that says

"Красная комната"

The Red Room

As he approaches the knob, the door suddenly opens in his face, pushing in backwards as he slides across the room. He groans to himself as he holds his chin, he looks up and widens his eyes as he sees multiple woman walk through the door, dressed very similar to a red-head he knows dearly

"Hehe...uhh...hello ladies." He nervously lets out as he gets on his feet, "mind telling me where I can find a pretty ginger at?"

They say nothing as they all simultaneously walk towards him, he steps back a bit as he sweatdrops,

"N-not that none of you aren't pretty....it's just that..." He goes on as they seem to not stop.

"Ah, screw it." He reaches for his swords, only to find himself gripping nothing but air. He curses to himself as he balls his fist in front of him, ready for a fight.

And a fight he received, as he tries his best to fight off all the "Black Widows." He remains on the defensive as he blocks, dodges and numerous hits towards him.

He hits one with a quick one-two to the face before kicking her away, dodges a swift kick aimed at his head from another one, headbutts another assassin, and bicycle kicks one close to him. Manages to land a swift chop to ones neck and a suplex to one more. All this while dodging all the rest.

It doesn't last long before a Widow flings a wire, that wraps around Y/N's neck, making him gag as he's dragged on the floor. They continuously beat him while he's on the ground, some even shock him with their stingers.

He struggles to gather his chakra to his center but manages to do so as he screams

"CHIDORI STREAM!"

A lightning current flows around him, throwing the women off him as they disintegrate in black smoke. He huffs loudly on the ground as he grips his jaw,

"I take it back.....Spider's are terrible...."

He eventually gets up and walks through the red room, it looks more like an operating facility, he sees a door straight ahead.

Y/N gulps to himself as he slowly pulls the door open. It's revealed to be an operation station while a elder woman smirking down on a young woman on the table.

Y/N sneers as he recognizes the woman to be Madame B., someone Natasha said was not someone that was beneficial to her early life.

He walks up to her and in one swift motion, breaks her neck, dropping her to the ground in a heap of dark smoke. He then puts on a worried look as he looks down at a younger Natasha. He gently places his hand on her stomach region as he feels.....something damaged within her. He slowly closes his eyes as he hears Natasha repeat herself.

"I have no place in the world.....I have no place in the world.....I have no place in the world."

Having enough of hearing that, he immediately plants his first two fingers on her forehead, causing them to be pull from Nat's worst memory.

Natasha opens her now green eyes as she suddenly remembers who was in her head, she looks down to see a flustered Y/N laying on the ground, breathing like he ran a marathon. She feels something inside of her....somewhat fixed.

She immediately lifts his torso up and wraps her arms around him, bringing his head to her upper chest, thankfully he rescued her from her minds deepest and darkest pits.

She repeatedly mutters "Thank you" as she rest her chin on the top of his head and rocks him back and forth slowly.

He slowly seems to doze in and out of sleep, partially from Nat's attempt at comforting AND the multiple mind-trips he just went through.

"This is....just not our day....is it?" He lets out, to which Nat simply hushes him.

___________

Another lengthy Chap for my chaps. Hope you enjoyed, I'll be back soon. (;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 98 13
My name is Y/n Goldblood ,and I'm like every teenage girl in this world, trying to find someone to understand me and my powers. I don't not own marvel
598 41 12
***PLEASE READ GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY [1], GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2 [2], AND AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR [3] BEFORE THIS BOOK!! OTHERWISE YOU MAY G...
175K 5.9K 86
๐—™๐—”๐— ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ | "ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ (ส/ษด) แดขแดสŸแดสœแดแด  า“ษชษขสœแด›s า“แดส€ สœแด‡ส€ า“แด€แดษชสŸส." โง— ะฒฯƒฯƒะบ ั‚ฯ‰ฯƒ ฯƒฦ’ ั‚ะฝั” zฯƒโ„“ฯƒะฝฯƒฮฝ ั•ั”ัฮนั”ั• "๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ž๐™™ ๐™– ๐™—๐™–๐™™ ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ช๐™–๐™œ๏ฟฝ...
121K 5.9K 17
Leaving Asgard amidst a scandal, Y/n L/n finds herself travelling from realm to realm before settling down on Midgard, a fruitful realm with culture...