Pointless McSutcliffe

By Estelleediemarie

Anyways I love this ship and almost nobody writes about it, so, I decided to post what little I have about th... More

One Shot - Time and Space
One Shot - Hades and Persephone
THE BALLAD OF PAUL AND STUART PT1
THE BALLAD OF PAUL AND STUART PT 2
PYROMANIA (PLATONIC?)
TO KILL FOR
A PETTY GHOST AND A PETTY GRANDPA
One Shot (Poem?) - Chains of Love
One Shot - Don't We All?
THEY SAY IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY
¿¡QUÉ TIENES PINCHE PAUL MARIGUANO!? (español/spanish)
One Shot - Influenza (español/spanish)
YELLOW SUBMARINE
One Shot - Blackbird
One Shot - Summertime
ALL MY LOVING
One Shot - Frankincense
One Shot - Wisdom Teeth
PENDEJADAS RANDOM (español/spanish)
THE BALLAD OF PAUL AND STUART PT 3
THE BALLAD OF PAUL AND STUART PT 4
HIGH SCHOOL AU
EXQUISITE CORPSES
One Shot - Her Majesty (Genderbent)
ART AND STUFF
One Shot - Invisible Man
One Shot - Noche de Peda (español/spanish)
Art pt 2 (Her Majesty illustrated)

CRY BABY CRY

39 2 0
By Estelleediemarie

I forgot the rest, but my mind produced the idea of Paul getting drunk outta his mind and clutching Stuart's bass after he's left the band for good, sobbing. And somehow Stu himself being the one to wrangle his sorry arse out of the Cavern's backstage and back to his home, all while Paul whines that Stu will never love him because he was such a dick to him and that the bass is the only thing he'll ever have from him. Stu keeps telling Paul to calm down and Paul genuinely doesn't recognize him from how drunk he is and just keeps angsting and saying how he'll never be able to apologize and make things better.

(Also, when they do get to Paul's house, his dad is there and just looks at his fucked up son up and down, tells Stu to take him to his room and don't do anything sketchy, and goes back to sleep.

Couple days later Stu shows up again to have a serious talk with Paul and Mr McCartney drags him by the collar to Paul's room, where he hasn't stopped crying since that night, and tells him very sternly to 'fix this'.

Man's just relieved that his boy picked the tranquil artsy dork and not the rebellious disaster on two legs that is John Lennon).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 148 68
I don't wanna spam my tumblr and my followers with my snippets and drabbles, so they're going here <3 Drafts here last longer than on AO3, so this li...
6.6K 508 100
Another edition of fiendish thingies only Beatlemaniacs would get!
75.2K 1.3K 102
The title explains jokes of my ships //WARNING// Many grammar and spelling mistakes which I am too lazy to fix This was made like years ago lmao I'm...
296K 4.6K 42
"You're not supposed to have fallen for me!" "Why, can't you see that I love you?" "Because the hero never falls in love with one of the villains!"...