Always & Forever | Book 1

Da Jimjimiii_

What would you do if the one person who has been making your high school life a living hell suddenly become s... Altro

Info. (Cast, updates, author's note etc.)
1- Crybaby
2- Angelic Voice
3- Wow
4- How Embarrassing
5- Little Secret
6- Unless You Want Me Too
7- Jorgey
8- Kiss You
9- Hang Out pt.1
10- Hang Out pt. 2
11- Hang Out pt.3
13- Jealous
14- Date
15- Fantastically Crazy
16- Friendzone
17- Love
18- Just Friends
19- Trouble in Paradise
20- Makeover
21- Party
22- Give it Time | Last Chapter/Epilogue

12- Always About Ted

160 10 5
Da Jimjimiii_

Zach's POV

A lot of things happened this weekend. Crazy things that left my thoughts and feelings in a bunch. I learned a lot of things. Mainly about Ted. Here is the list of what I learned about things regarding Ted.

First, Ted's personality and mood changes with good food. No no, not good food, great food. Like those onion rings Ted ate at the dinner which turned him into a completely different person.

Second, Ted loves horror movies until he starts watching it. Boy, he started from being excited and fearless to clinging on my arm. I'm not complaining though.

Third, I'm Ted's first kiss. Yes, thanks to my sister Sam. It wasn't like a normal kiss were each other's lips touch, no. It was full-blown make out session for 10 seconds which I quite enjoyed surprisingly.

Lastly, I might've caught feelings for Ted. I'm still processing and thinking if I do really like Ted which explains my messed up mind of thoughts.

Ted's just so fun to be with despite looking boring at first glance. Let's not forget the dream I had about him. My brain is still processing that.

He's quite talkative and cheery too which you also wouldn't suspect. All in all, he's an amazing and fun person to be with but was destroyed because of my immature actions.

I still couldn't believe Ted accepted my apology that quickly. It's like he has a grudge free heart. Like he never hated me regardless of all the things I have done to him.

"Zach!" Sam shouted at me and was accompanied by a slap in the face.

"Ow! What was that for?!" I asked her, rubbing my cheek.

"You've been staring at nothing for the past 5 minutes and you weren't responding so I did what has to be done," she explained.

"And slapping me in the face is the only option?!"

"No, but it was the easiest," she said and got out of the car and walked quickly inside the school, leaving me.

How are we even related?

I got out of the car, lock it, and proceeded to go inside. I did my usual routine. Walk to my locker while people greet me the way there, took what I needed, and walked to my first class.

While I was walking to my class, I passed Ted. Like always, I greeted Ted with a wide smile and a wave. He greeted me back with a bigger smile than usual.

I noticed that his eyes were smiling too. His deep, blue ocean eyes. I got sucked up instantly into his mysterious blue orbs. I know he's hiding something. I can feel it. I can see it.

It's all in the eyes.

Nothing seemed to break my stare and trance until something did. A lump of something bumped into ms, almost making me fall. I heard the thing, a person probably, fall and things the person was holding fell.

"What the f*ck!" I shouted, silencing the hallways.

I look behind me to see the Kaden from Saturday. The Kaden who interrupted Ted and I's dat- hang out. The Kaden who wants Ted.

"Watch where you're going!" I continued to shout, frightening him.

"I-I'm sorry," he said, getting his things from the ground. I kicked the things he was holding, making it fall back to the ground.

"Next time, look at where you're going! I can beat you up right now-"

"Stop!" A familiar voice cut me off. I look at who it was, ready to lash out, and saw Ted.

Then it came to me. Ted is going to hate me now! All of my efforts thrown down the garbage just because of some jealo- I mean, just because of some feeling I can't... understand? You get what I mean.

"Ted, I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to la-"

"Not now, Zach," Sam said, annoyed. They helped him pick up his things.

"T-Ted-"

"Let's just go on our separate ways. You continue walking to where you're going and we'll continue where we were going," he explained, glancing at me once.

"I'll walk you to your first class," I heard him say to Kaden, helping him get up.

He looked at me one more time, nodding. I nod back and they started to walk away. Really? Again?! That Kaden needs to stop before I- stop it, Zach. You're only going to make Ted more upset.

So now it's always about Ted now, huh?

I walked to my class, annoyed and a bit angered, to be honest. Why can't I be like Kaden? He's perfect and Ted took an interest in him. Why can't Ted like me?

I walked in the room, seconds away from the bell ringing, and sat down. Maybe if I told him how I feel about him, he would like me back.

Hold on Zach. You still haven't figured out what you feel for Ted.

"I heard what happened," Rayven whispered to me.

"Yeah, I don't wanna talk about it," I told him.

___________________________________

I sat in the loud, chatter filled cafeteria with my so-called "friends". I have cooled off from the incident this morning but still annoyed at Kaden.

I wasn't really in the mood to talk about some new drama happening, like I even get in the mood, so I decided to recall what happened in that game of truth or dare.

"I dare you to... kiss and make out with Ted for 10 seconds," Sam said. I knew this dare would come. Since that first kiss question, it was obvious that they would give me this dare.

"Okay," I said unhesitatingly. In all honesty, I didn't mind making out with Ted. I mean, it almost happened in my dream before. So it's like a dream come true moment if you look at it that way.

Ted started to hesitate on doing it and I would too if I was him.

"C'mon Ted, this will also count as your turn," Lai explained. Why do they want me to kiss him so badly?

"Ugh, fine," Ted finally surrendered.

I moved closer to Ted and was sucked in by his eyes again. They were so full of mystery and beauty that you would get drawn in.

As I got closer to him, I could feel his every breath and my eyes were still affixed to his. It was like the dream but in real life. Our faces were centimeters away and our lips finally touched.

I started to kiss him slowly as I caressed his cheek with my hand. His soft, pink lips fitted perfectly with mine like it was meant to be.

His sweet taste and soft lips made me want more. I held the back of his neck as our kiss got stronger and more passionate. For his first time, he wasn't that bad. Actually, he was really great. Like really really great.

We pulled out of the kiss when we thought we did enough and I can tell you, it's never enough with that kiss.

"Well, that was hot and it definitely lasted more than ten seconds but, ok," Lai said.

I pulled out of my thoughts to see all four of my "friends" staring at me in silence. I cleared my throat to get their attention which I successfully did.

"What?" I said.

"Oh, nothing. You were just smiling and staring at nothing for the past ten minutes. Never seen you do that since freshman year," Jeremy said with a smirk.

I shrugged them off and they continued to talk about the stuff going on. I better not hear them talk about what happened this morning.

"Hey, if you need someone to talk to, I'm right here," Collin whispered to me and smiled. I smiled back at him and he continued to eat with his boyfriend, Rayven.

I let my eyes roam the cafeteria, trying to cure my boredom. I saw some students laughing and talking with their friends, students with their boyfriends and girlfriends being all lovey-dovey, and a student who happened to be named Theodore Jorge Schneider.

I stared at him, admiring how he talked with the two girls. His cute smile that seemed to not go away while talking became so contagious, I started to smile too. And his lips. Ugh, those perfect pink addicting lips. Something I would die for.

He must've felt someone staring at him cause I was met with the same blue eyes from this morning. Immediately, I got sucked in, smiling absentmindedly. He smiled back, making the view a hundred times better.

I was about wave a hand when he looked at something, someone behind him. I look at who it was and it was Kaden with his lunch, probably asking if he could eat with him.

That little sh*t.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

132K 5.8K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
35.2K 2.1K 12
Isaiah is a lonely young boy who is avoided and has nobody to depend on. Victor, on the other hand, is a young enigmatic boy who is all sunshine and...
4M 86.8K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...