His Silly Student - Love Stor...

By YouWillLoveThisLove

''Rasha, if it's not you, it's not anyone. And if I have to fight for you, I'll do that. Even if it takes yea... More

[1] that's mine!
[2] tutor?!
[3] single
[4] never felt in love.
[5] baby shark
[6] our second kid
[7] soccer
[8] dance with me.
[9] avoiding her.
[10] fight!
[11] weak.
[12] falling in love...
[13] hide & seek
[14] hahaha, sike.
[15] rumors...
[16] i like you saiid.
[17] she's gorgeous.
[18] i fucking hate you!
[19] love?
[20] bandage.
[21] happy birthday.
[22] regret.
[23] really?
A Break...
[24] don't cry, baby.
[25] our time.
[26] ridiculous.
[28] overthinking?
[29] lies.
[30] did adnan hurt himself?
[31] i deserve better.
[32] if not you, its not anyone.
[33] finding out about everything.
[34] protect.
[35] wife.
[36] wrong daughter.
[37] memories.

[27] maria adams.

3.5K 183 50
By YouWillLoveThisLove

Rasha

My heart stopped beating, completely. I couldn't feel it anymore, and nor did I breathe. I was holding my breath. I didn't know if I just heard him saying ''I got a girl pregnant'' or something else. My body started to shake like I just got electret. I was about to say something until he interrupted me.

He then burst out laughing, so loud. ''I can't believe you believed that! I was joking! How can you believe something like that? I would never cheat on Tamara!'' He said between his laughter. I rolled my eyes and kicked his leg. ''Ouch!''

''How can you joke about something like that, I was ready to throw hands!'' I yelled and he continued to laugh. I shook my head and he put his hand on my shoulder. ''No but really, I need you to help me with something.'' I crossed my arms over my chest, I felt so uncomfortable having his hand on my shoulder. Not because he was my friend's bestie's boyfriend, because I have a boyfriend and I shouldn't let any man touch me, but Saiid.

''With what?'' I asked with a nice tone. He looked at me and raised a brow, ''I want to throw a party for Tamara. A surprise party, you know her birthday is coming up and I want to do something nice for her, and that's why I asked you to help me. You're not just a friend of mine, but her best friend.''

''Awweee, stop it. That's so cute.'' I covered my face as I chuckled. ''What can I say, that's why I'm the best boyfriend in the world.'' I laughed sarcastically at his response. ''Boy, you did not just say that. You can't top the boyfriend I ha- I mean I know.'' Damn, I almost exposed myself. I need to chill just because I have a boyfriend. ''Oh yeah? And who the hell is that?''

As soon as I was about to speak I heard a familiar voice behind us talk. ''What do we have here then?'' And there he is, the best boyfriend in this world. My heart went crazy just of the thought of how much I missed him. ''Mr.Bashar! What's up! I haven't seen you in a while.'' They bro hugged each other as a big smile appeared on my face. When they let go of each other Mr.Bashar looked over to me and nodded at me. I nodded back, we really be acting like we didn't kiss yesterday. Oh my god, Rasha for once shut your fucking mind.

''How have you been Malik?'' Saiid asks Malik as he stands closer to me, my face turned so hot as I looked down on my shoes. After they talked for some more minutes Malik had to go, he bro hugged Saiid again and patted my head, ''I'll text you later then Rasha.'' He said before he rushed to his friends. After they disappeared from our sight Mr.Bashar turned his gaze over to me, ''Text you? You have his number? How come you have his number?''

I shook my head and walked into school with him walking behind me, ''Saiid, you really worry too much! He's Tamara's boyfriend, he wanted me to help him throw a party for Tamara.'' I arrived in front of my locker and unlocked it. When I unlocked my locker I passed my bag to Mr.Bashar because I had to take out my binders, He held it and looked at my messy locker. ''Is he and Tamara  dating?'' He asked furrowing his brows.

''What do you think? Why would he throw a party for her then?'' He shrugged his shoulders, then his expression turned serious, again. ''Babe, still. What if he falls for you?'' I laugh as I take the bag from him and put it on my locker. I take out my binder and lock my locker again. ''Saiid, do I look like fucking Rihanna to you? Why would he fall for me, he has a fucking girlfriend. Now please stop overthinking, I'm already late to class. Ciao!'' I was about to walk from him until he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards his classroom. When we got in he locked the door and pulled me closer to him. His hand rested on my waist and my hand rested on his chest.

''I missed you.'' He whispered on my lips. I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck, ''Is that so?'' I can't deny, I missed him too. I know, we may be exaggerating but I really couldn't wait for today. I just wanted him by my side like this weekend. ''That is very so.'' He held my chin with his finger and thumb. ''Well, if you wouldn't have denied my invite you wouldn't have missed me so much.''

''Are you still mad about that? I thought our kiss yesterday made up everything? Or do you want another kiss? Huh?'' I blushed at what he said, and I'm pretty sure he noticed. He laughed and leaned closer to me, I turned my face towards the wall so our faces could not face each other. I didn't want him to kiss me, not in school. I didn't want to walk around all day with my face being red. ''Oh, so you don't want my kisses now?'' He brought my face to face him.

''When have I ever wanted them?'' I look down on his chest, why am I lying. I freaking die for them. When his lips touch mine I can't even breathe, It's like I could easily give my heart to him without denying it. ''I'm pretty sure you do.''

''Saiid, I'm late for my class. Please, let go.'' I sounded annoyed, but I actually loved this moment. I loved every moment when it was only me and him, alone together. I just couldn't get enough of him and I knew he felt the same. ''Fine, but we are not done yet, Ms.Hamadini '' He let go of me and sighed. Before I ran off I kissed his cheek like a little girl kissing her crush. I immediately ran away but I heard him laugh behind me, ''That's my girl.''

I slowly walked towards my class, I know I looked all red and I was smiling a toddler. But I didn't mind, I loved it when I felt like this. I'm in love, and I love it. I love the feeling of it, I love it when the butterflies appear, I love it when I can be myself with the one I love and I love it when I can even look at the one I love. The feeling, it's refreshing.

I fix the hijab and inhale a deep breath, then I walk into the class. I look up and expect to see my art teacher Mrs.Wilson explaining some stuff to class. But when I look up my eyes met an unfamiliar beautiful woman. She had short black hair and she was suntanned. She was wearing a black dress above the knee and some red heels. The black dress hugged her figure and made her look stunning. God, I'm so jealous. She turns her gaze to me and a smile appears her face. ''Hi, you must be Rasha!'' She said excitedly.

I slowly nodded, how did she know my name? ''I'm Maria Adams, your new art teacher. Mrs.Wilson resigned because she was sick and couldn't work anymore. So now I'm here in replacement of her.'' She explained, I looked at my art class. I noticed that the guys looked at her like she was some sort of model and most of the girls looked at her like she stole their men. ''Oh, okay. I'm sorry for coming late, I'll take a seat then.'' I faked smiled and walked towards Donia and sat beside her. Ms.Adams continued to introduce herself.

''Awww, are you late for class because you met up with your baby boo?'' Donia teased, I smirked and chuckled quietly.

''I wanted to ask you all, do a teacher named Mr.Bashar work here?'' I hear Ms.Adams say, my heart almost jump off my chest. Both Donia and I turn our gaze towards her, ''Yes! He works here as a P.E and History teacher. Why are you asking, Ms.Adams?'' Someone asks.

She smiles and flips her hair, ''We used to be friends, but we lost our contact when we switched schools.''

Saiid

''Thank you, you are all dismissed.'' I see everyone pack up their things and rush out, expect Medina. She slowly walks towards me with a devil smirk on her face. ''Mr.Bashar.'' She let out. I raised my eyebrows and smiled, ''Yes, Medina?''

She folded her arms over her chest and sighed, ''So you are now dating my best friend.'' It sounded more like she asked herself that. I run my hand through my hair with the same expression, a smile on my face. I then look around to see if someone is around. ''Don't you think you're being a little loud?''

She scoffed and rolled her eyes like I was someone she hated, but I knew she only tried to act tough. ''I don't know if you know this but Rasha has never dated anybody, she's not good with boys.'' She said with a serious tone. I nodded like already didn't know. I know I'm her first boyfriend, and last. I know that I am the only one she ever loved, and I know that I was her first kiss. She took a few steps closer to me, ''So she doesn't know when a boy is playing her or making fun of her because she's not used to it. But her friends are familiar with these things, so if you make her cry once I'm sorry Mr.Bashar even if you're the best teacher and I like you the most I will cut your throat.''

''I'm sorry, I'm sorry and I'm sorry but Rasha is our best friend and if we ever see her in pain we kill.'' She continued.

I knew her friends care about her and I knew they love her, I also know that they are worried that she might get hurt. But I would never hurt Rasha, she's the woman I love the most and care about. I want to spend my life with her and hold her in my arms. I never want to let fail her or hurt her, she is the love of my life.

''Don't worry Medina, I don't plan on hurting the woman I love.'' I say, simply. She shrugs her shoulders and sighs, ''You better.'' She walks out of my classroom. I shake my head and smile, and I wonder where Rasha got her attitude from.

As I walk in the hallways I see people talking, laughing, and joking with each other. Some students greet me and I greet them back. But I can't see Rasha anywhere, I'm pretty sure her class finished so where can she be?

I know, I need to keep my distance from her because I don't want people to suspicious something, but I just can't keep her away from me.

Then I finally see her come out from the Art classroom with Donia. I smile appears on my face and I walk towards them. ''Good morning girls.''

They both turn their gaze at me, I notice Donia hide her face behind Rasha's back as she chuckles. Rasha shakes her head and sighs, ''Hello, Mr.Bashar. Is there something you want?'' She purses her lips together to not smile. God, I just want to kiss her right there, right now. If only we were alone. ''Well-''

''Saiid?'' I heard a voice say. I look up and my eyes catch someone familiar, someone I was close to. Someone I used to share everything with, someone I used to love...

Maria Adams.

----------------------------------------------------------

what the freak, Saiid has been in love before!?

okay guys I know, i havent even update you in a month. and i dont even have a reason for it, but i just dont feel like writing anymore. i dont have the motivation to it like i used to have. but i will try my best! love u!

A new chapter, what did you think?!😲

Comment & Vote!😁

Love ya xx!😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

507K 10.6K 37
(Completed and being spellchecked) A student and a sexy gym teacher. 5 year difference, forbidden love, and a good girl bad boy story. Rose doesn't k...
5.4M 103K 42
What happens when you fall in love.... illegally? Do you avoid it, or continue with it? Avery Winters is facing that hard question, and doesn't know...
23.7K 645 53
Evelyn Hensley has a good life.. her mother and father are her whole world and school just finished and she just got accepted into her dream college...
12.3M 63.9K 10
Love comes in all shapes and forms, but Kelly Young had no idea it'd come in the form of her most hated teacher, Mr. Todd. β€’A Student x Teacher Roman...