Something Old

Por Winchestories

Someone from Sams past comes back into his life, is it innocent or sinister? Only time and Dean can tell Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 (A little smutty)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (This one has a smut part so beware)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (Tear jerker)
Chapter 16 The Finale
Chapter 17 (Really really the finale)

Chapter 2

244 8 11
Por Winchestories

"I have a beer if you want it?" "Uh yeah that would be great." "I know I tried asking you this before but that didn't go so well...So what's your story Dean Winchester." "Yeah right, not much to tell, Sam and me we drive across the country exterminating things." "I'm no expert here but shouldn't you have a van instead of that panty dropper you drive." He smirks at me "Panty dropper? I haven't heard that before, I think of my car as pure american muscle oh and I call her baby." I laughed at him "Another man in love with his car." "I'm not in love with it..." "Oh that's right you probably have never been in love with anything before." "You are sure quick to judge." "Doesn't feel good does it?" I looked at him "Ah ok, should I say I'm sorry again because I will?" "No I just wanted to give you a hard time." "I bet you could give me a real hard time." I turned around "Oh come on someone like you using a crappy line like that." "What? No that wasn't a line." "Sure." "Ok maybe it was, did it work?" "Not even a little bit." We both sat on the couch, "It's cold in here, I'm gonna start the fireplace." "Fireplace that's kinda romantic." I rolled my eyes "Stop." "Ok sorry." We both laughed "So how did you talk Sam into not coming with you?" "Well..." "You didn't tell him." "No and I'm guessing that he hasn't come out of the room yet or he would be calling me." "So what now?" "What do you mean?" "I mean now that we don't hate each other what comes next? I mean doing what you do taking you all over it's not like the 3 of us could hang out all the time." "Yeah I know but you could keep in touch and whenever we are close we can come see you." Just then his phone rang, "Ahh this should be good, hey Sam, no I'm not, I'm on my best behavior no really everything is good now, you wanna ask her yourself? He wants to talk to you." "Hey Sam yeah I'm fine, no he's been good, yeah I'm sure, he came to apologize, ok call me tomorrow ok bye." "I'm gonna leave in about 10 min, I won't!" Dean hung up the phone, "I better hit the road before Sam disowns me." "Yeah, hey I really appreciate you coming all the way here to apologize." "I had to, you deserved one." I got up off the couch and walked him to the door, "Keep in touch ok?" "Yeah I will and so will Sam." "Be careful don't be getting bit by anything with rabies." "If I do I know a good doctor." "How do you know I'm good?" I smiled at him and we looked at each other awkwardly like do we hug or shake hands, "Cya later." "Yeah." He reached out his hand to shake mine but something made me grab him and hug him, he smelled amazing and when we pulled away I touched his hand and my knees buckled. "Bye Dean take care of yourself and Sam." He smiled and nodded, I shut the door and he was gone. "Dean what the hell!?" "What Sam? I was trying to do the right thing." "And you had to go there you couldn't call her!" "After the way I treated her she would have just hung up on me." Sam shook his head. "You were pissed at me so I try and make it right and your pissed at me again?!" "I know you Dean and you had another motive for going there!" "Gimme a little credit Jesus!" Dean walks past Sam and into the kitchen, "Did anything happen?" "Believe me Sammy if it did I would still be there." "So nothing at all?" "We hugged goodbye does that count?" "Don't be an ass Dean! I just want to make sure you didn't do anything stupid!" "No Sam nothing else happened, but I must say I like her she's smart, funny, sarcastic and has a good head." "Yes Dean she's amazing and don't go getting any ideas!" He puts his hands up "Wouldn't dream of it." Dean walks upstairs to go to bed.

I was curious as to why he would drive all this way just to say he was sorry, I mean he didn't even know me and Sam didn't make him do it, maybe he wanted to see where I lived so he could check up on me some more, I don't know whatever the reason I kind of liked having him here. "Morning Bobby." "Morning boys, breakfast if you want." "Yeah thanks." "So I think I got something for you." "Oh yeah? yellow eyes?" "No, that tricky bastard is good at hiding." "We should go to the Road House and see what Ash has." "What about this case?" "Let some other hunters handle it we gotta make this our number one priority." "Yeah I suppose you're right." Sams phone started to ring, he gets up from the table and is talking. "Whats that goofy look about?" "I'm guessing it's his not so college sweat heart." "So what's the deal?" "According to Sam and her for that matter, they are just old friends wanting to get back in touch or something." "Well by look on his face it ain't just that." Dean watched his brother on the phone and realized Bobby was right, "After talking to her last night I don't think she wants anything more." "Oh yeah? Is she playing with him?" "No nothing like that she's actually very smart and funny and nice, she's a doctor for christ sakes." Bobby just stared at Dean "What?" "You like her!" "What?! No!" "Boy I've been around you long enough to know!" "I hardly know her Bobby." "Yeah well you better nip that in the bud!" Sam hangs up and comes back over, Dean and Bobby stop talking, "We heading to the Road House?" "Uh yeah let's go." "Call me if you have any news." "Sure thing Bobby." They walked outside and put their stuff in the car, "So what was the phone call about?" Sam gives his brother a funny look, "It was personal." "It was personal nah nah." Sam rolls his eyes. Sam is checking his laptop while Dean drives, Deans phone goes off and it's a text, "Thanks again for coming all this way to apologize in person." Dean smiles, "What's that about?" "It's personal." Dean smirks at Sam, Dean texts back "Of course it was the least I could do for being a douche." "I wouldnt say that, jerk yes." He smiles again. "Who's texting you Dean!" "You have your personal stuff and so do I!" "It better not be Nikki!" "And if it is!" "She has no reason to text you Dean!" "Hey we are friends now!" "Yeah I bet! So let me get this straight 2 days ago you thought she was some crazy person out to get me and now you're friends? Tell me Dean how does that work?" "I realized I wasn't being very fair to her and putting her in the category with everyone else we've come across and it wasn't right." "Mmmmhmm." "Fine don't believe me!" "Just drive I don't want to talk about her any more."

I knew I needed to get to bed cause I had to get up early for work at the hospital, a part of me wanted to call him but the other part knew that wasn't good idea. As I was laying in bed I decided to text him and just say thanks for coming all this way, I smiled at his response, I hope this is ok with Sam, I don't want to upset him but why would it I mean Dean is his brother and he knows there isn't anything romantic between us. I need to just shut my mind off from everything and go to sleep. The Road House was still a few hours away so they decided to get a room. "I'm gonna take a shower." "Thanks for telling me Sam I would have never figured that out." "Jerk!" "Bitch" Dean waved his brother off, He sat down at the table with the laptop, "Ok miss Nic let's see what I can find" he searched and found some interesting things, "Retired army general Montgomery Jones joins the CIA, General Jones a decorated army vet puts his skills from the army to good use and joins the CIA, blah blah Medal of Honor blah blah has one child Nichole, uh let's see here oh obituary, Montgomery Jones army, CIA passed away February 7th of last year, leaves behind a daughter Nichole Jones, proceeded in death by his parents and his beloved wife. So she doesn't have a family either, whoa this article says he was found in a park mauled, they said some kind of big animal like a mountain lion or bob cat or wolf? A mountain lion, bobcat or wolf in the city of St. Louis?" Sam comes out and Dean quickly slams the lap top, "Dude I don't care if you're watching porn, I'm used to it." "Oh um yeah love me some busty... Forget it." Dean gets up from the table and sits down on the bed looking down, "Dean hello? What's your deal?" "Oh nothing" "Yeah ok" "Sam how much of her past do you know?" "Are we on this again!" "I'm serious Sam." "I don't know, enough I guess, why?" "I wasn't watching porn, I uh was looking her up." "So after all that saying how you were wrong and quick to judge you look her up anyway, you are unbelievable!" "Yeah yeah I'm a bastard, did you know her mom and dad both are dead?" Sam looks confused, "Her dad? Really? Are you sure?" "If his name is Montgomery and he was CIA yes." "That's him wow, when?" "Last year." "I knew about her mom I mean she died when Nikki was 7 but her dad he was  all she had left, I feel like I should call her." "That's probably not a good idea I mean you don't want to upset her, Sam it said her dad was mauled by a wild animal." "Oh man, why do you look like this might have been our kind of wild animal?" "He was mauled in the city of St. Louis and found in the park in the middle of the business district, not somewhere animals like to hang out." "So wait in a park not the woods?" "Yep." Sam puts his hand over his mouth, "Oh man, well it's to late to investigate I mean it's been almost a year." "Yep that sucks man cause we could have given her a little more ease I think." "So you think telling her he was killed by a werewolf or something would have eased her mind?" "No but killing the thing would have." "Yeah I guess you're right." "Did she ever say how her mom was killed?" "No and I never asked." "What was her name?" "Oh um Claire." "Well let's just see if we can see here, bingo!" Sam walked over to where Dean was "Oh no way" "Claire Jones wife of decorated war hero Montgomery Jones was found dead in the city park it is an apparent animal attack." They look at each other "Dean what are the odds?" "I'm gonna say like none, but why wait all these years? How old was she when her mom was killed?" "She was 7," "Her mom was 37, years later her dad he was 57," "It's a 7 why a 7?" "I don't know when is she going to be 27?" "Um holy crap Dean this month." They both look at each other, "You don't think...." "I don't know Sammy but I think we need to go see her and explain everything." "Yeah I think you're right."

It was about 4 am when my alarm clock went off, I really didn't like early morning shifts but it was better than working a double, I was headed out the door when my phone started to ring, why is Sam calling me? "Hello, I'm headed out the door for work, um what's going on? You are freaking me out here, I can't Sam it's not like I work at mcdonalds or something I can't just call in, I work 12 hours so I will be home about 5, ok yeah I guess see ya then." What in the hell is going on, "What is it now Sam? Why can't I meet you... Ok fine its Lincoln Memorial on 23rd st" I couldn't think about what was going on right now I had patients I had to see. "Do you think that was good?" "Well you probably scared the crap out of her but yeah." I finished up grabbed my purse and walked out, I see the two of them standing in front waiting for me, I hugged them, "Ok Sam so what the hell is going on?" "Not here." "Well duh that's why I said my house." "We don't want you alone." "Ok I guess." We start to walk to the car when Dean whispers "Green is definitely your color." I pinched him, "Shut up." We got back to my place and the minute they shut the door I was grilling them, "Ok spill it Sam!" "You better sit down." "No! The last time someone said that to me they told me my father was dead." Sam and Dean looked at each other, "I'm gonna kick you guys out in about 2 seconds if you..." Dean took my hand and sat me down on the couch, "I'm not really sure where to begin.." He looks at Sam, he comes and sits on the other side of me, "You trust me?" "When I knew you I did." "Ok well keep that in mind cause what I'm gonna tell you is going to sound crazy." I just looked at him, he took my hands in his, "Ok so Dean and I we uh, oh jeez." "Sam just spit it out!" "We hunt monsters." Dean blurts out and Sam gives him the "really" look, "What are you talking about? Monsters?" "The reason I left school is so I could hunt down and kill the thing that killed Jess." "Jess died in a fire Sam." "Yes but a demon set her on fire." I get up and walk around, "A demon? I think you guys need to leave now." Dean walks over to me. "I know this sound crazy but it's true, demons, ghosts, vampires, werewolves and many other things." "You guys are out of your minds!" "I know it may seem like it but it's all true." Sam comes over, "I know it's so much to take in but I just need you to trust me because..." "Because what Sam!" "We think you're in danger." "What? Is a demon gonna set me on fire too?" "No, we think a werewolf is gonna be coming after you." "You guys are bat shit crazy." "What I'm about to say is gonna be hard to hear but I have to ask, when your mom and dad were killed, were their hearts missing?" I looked up at Dean with shock, "How did you know that? It wasn't in any of the articles." "We think what got your parents was a werewolf." "I need to sit down." "We have some questions to ask you about.." "Please not now I can't take any more, I want to go take a shower and put my sweats on sit down and have some tea." Sam and Dean looked at each other and nodded.

I walked to my bedroom and picked up the picture of my parents, "Could what they are saying be true? So does this thing want me now? Why would it?" I put the picture down and got in the shower. "Dean do you think she's alright?" "We did kind of overwhelmed her but she seems like a tough girl." "Yeah I just hope she doesn't think we are crazy." "Well Sammy we are crazy!" After about half and hour I came out in my sweats and big t-shirt. I walked into my kitchen to make my tea, "I would offer you some but you don't look like tea drinkers." "No not really, coffee would be great." "Yeah sure." "So let me get this straight, my parents were killed by a werewolf and now you think it wants me?" "It's got something to do with the number 7." "Why?" "We don't know but all these things that have happened have a 7, you were 7 when your mom died, she was 37 um your dad 57..." "My dad died yeah ok but did it just skip when I was...holy crap." I sit down on the couch, "What? What's wrong?" I take a deep breath "When I was 17 I was walking home from the library at night something pushed me down and started to claw at my leg.." Sam and Dean looked at each other, "Some guys on a run heard me screaming and ran over whatever it was got scared, I mean at the time I thought it was a rabid dog." I stood up and pulled my sweats down, Deans eyes lit up with the idea of me pulling my pants down, I smiled at him, "Hey don't be a perv!" He picked up his head really fast, "What? Me? No I was..." On my upper thigh there was a scar with 4 lines going down, "Wow do you know how lucky you are?" "Oh yeah this thing rips apart my family literally I feel super lucky!" Dean looks down "I'm sorry I didn't.." "It's fine, I'm just on edge." "So I know your birthday is this month but I couldn't remember the day, sorry." "That's ok I mean we only knew each other a year or so, it's the 17th." "Huh should have figured, ok so that's like in 3 days, Sam check to see if we are suppose to have full moons." "Can I use your.." "Yeah it's on my bed." Sam left to get it. Dean came over and wrapped his arms around me, my head fit perfectly under his chin "I know this is a lot of crap to take in, in one night." "It is, I don't know what's worse knowing all this is real or knowing I'm gonna be next." He takes my face in his hands, "I'm not letting anything happen to you!" I smiled at him, we looked at each other and slowly started to lean into each other's lips, "Ok so.." We jumped back, "Uh yeah it says." "Um I was getting to that, why did you freak out when I came out here?" "Spider." "Spider?" "Yeah I hate spiders and Dean was trying to kill it." Sam cocked his eyebrow, "Ok so the first full moon is tomorrow night and the next 2 nights after that." "Ok so we are gonna stay here then." "Sure why not!" I said "I mean if you don't mind." "No it's fine I have 2 spare bedrooms." "Ok so the next thing is have you ever held a gun before?" I looked at him and walked away, "What did I say something?" Sam shrugged at Dean, a few minutes later I came back with a duffel bag full of guns, "You mean like these?" "Wow." "My dad was military and CIA so I've been around guns before." "That's good." "Ok I'm gonna go get some dinner at the diner down the street, what do you guys want?" "I think it's best if I go." "Really Sam? Are you gonna be with me tomorrow when I have to sew someone up at work?" They look at each other, "Don't even think about it!" "You shouldn't be alone." "Alone? I'm going to be surrounded by an entire hospital full! Besides you said this thing comes out and attacks when it's night well I work the day shift tomorrow so." "She's right Dean we can't ask her to call in her job is important." "Fine but we are driving you and picking you up." "Whatever." I said while walking to grab my keys, "Where are you going?" "To get food I just said that." "Not alone!" "Ugh really?! It's not even a full moon tonight!" "Not taking any chances, so either you stay and one of us go or we all go!" "You are getting on my nerves!" "Get used to it!" Sam watched as we argued like an old married couple. "I will go you two stay." Sam laughed as he walked out the door. Dean and I were just glaring at each other, "Wait! Sam Ahhh he doesn't even know what I want!" "He will figure it out." I walked to my kitchen, the Spanish tiles were cold on my feet, "You want a drink? After this crap I am done with the tea." "Sure!" "Beer or something stronger?" "Better stick to beer." "Yeah me too have a shift at 5 am." I grabbed the beers and walked over to my big oversized comfy chair, while Dean sat on the couch. I grabbed the remote and put some music on, "Led Zepplin IV not bad." "It helps me unwind." "Look I know all of this is a lot..." "That's pretty much an understatement." "Yeah I guess so." "I mean it all makes sense now." "What's that?" "Why Sam just vanished, why my parents hearts were missing, why you drive the panty dropper and not a van." He laughed, "You know you keep calling it that, are you getting ideas." God his arrogance and confidence was so annoying but such a turn on, I blushed "Listen, you are incredibly attractive..." "You think I'm attractive?" I laughed "You know you are, but you know we can't go there."

He squats down in front of my chair, looks me in the eyes and says, "It would be so much fun." "As much fun as you think it would be it would do more harm." I got up and went to the kitchen, I was standing at the sink when Dean came up behind me, he put one hand on each side of me and got really close to my ear, I could feel his breath on my neck, he whispered, "I promise it would get your mind off of all this." His words sent shivers through my whole body, he moves my hair and kisses the back of my neck, I close my eyes in pleasure, "What are you doing?" "Making you not think for a bit." I put my head back as he pressed up against me, I put my arms around the back of his neck while he kissed mine, he spun me around and lifted me up on the counter, "Dean we shouldn't..." But before I could finish he slammed his lips into mine, I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him in closer so I could feel him, I pull back and look at him, he has such a hunger in his eyes, it's hard for me to resist, I start to unbuckle his belt, but before I could get his pants down, headlights fill my living room, "Sams back!" Dean fixed his pants and I fixed my hair we both rushed back to the living room and acted like nothing was going on, "Oh hey Sam." Sam looks at me funny, "Um hey, so I got you guys burgers." "Great burgers are great." I said nervously, "Did I miss something? You guys are acting weird like the other day." "No I was just reading and Dean was watching tv." Sam looks at the tv "Since when do you watch national geographic?" We both look at each other, "I like to watch nature stuff!" Sam rolls his eyes. We kind of sat at the table in an awkward silence Dean and I kept looking at each other and Sam at the both of us, i finished up quickly, "I'm gonna go to bed I have to get up early, oh both rooms have blankets and pillows already in them." They both smiled at me as I walked away. Sam hits his brother on the arm, "What the hell Sam!" "What happened when I was gone?!" "Nothing!" Dean gets up and walks to the kitchen smiling, "Dean I'm not stupid, I know when I came back you two were trying to hide something!" "Sammy would you relax! What is the big deal if something did happen you said you don't like her that way." Sams eyes get really big "I knew it! Damn it Dean I told you to stay away from her!" "Sam for one she's an adult for two you're not her father and for three ...." "For three nothing! I know how you are and I don't want you hurting her she's been through enough shit in her life!" "Did you ever think maybe I actually like her." He grabs his beer and heads for the couch, "No Dean! It doesn't matter like you told me how can you have a relationship with anyone?!" "Ok Sam I get it I'm done talking about this, we have to keep her safe for the next three nights then we are gone like always." Dean spoke the words but didn't really feel that way. My alarm went off at 4am so I got up and took a shower, I tried to be quiet, I grabbed my keys and coffee and turned the front door handle, "Where do you think you're going?" "To work." He walks out of the bedroom still in his boxers and no shirt, I tried not to stare but I couldn't help myself, "You aren't driving yourself." "Fine just hurry so I'm not late." "Let me throw some jeans on."

I smiled at him, it was sweet how protective he was being then again maybe he just wants to get in my pants, "Ready?" "Huh oh yeah." "You ok?" "Uh huh." "You sure? You seem somewhere else?" "Yeah just a lot on my mind, are you gonna wake Sam?" "No." We walked out to his car, "Oh by the way I told Sam about last night." "Um ok? There was nothing really to tell." Dean looked confused, "Oh ok I thought we had a moment but hey that's cool." "Dean.." "No I get it." He didn't say anything the rest of the way, "We will be here at 5." "Ok." I waved but he didn't even look just peeled out of the parking lot, I was really confused by him, he knows the life they lead we can't be together and he wouldn't be that mad if it was just sex he was wanting. I tried to put it out of my mind and concentrate on work. "Dude why didn't you wake me?!" "I thought I would let you sleep it's no big deal I just dropped her off at work." He walked past his brother and into the room slamming the door, Sam squinted his eyes in confusion, "Dean is something wrong?" "No Sam go away." "Ok fine." Sam walked to the kitchen to make some fresh coffee. About an hour later Dean came out, "So are we just gonna sit here the next three days, and do nothing, I mean it's great we are trying to keep her safe but yellow eyes is still out there." Sam cocks his head, "What's going on? One minute you're all about her the next you can't wait to get out of here?" "I told you it's nothing!" Dean walks out of the house and drives off. "Jesus who peed in his Cheerios!" Sam said to himself. After a couple hours Dean comes back, Sam was sitting on the couch reading one of my 100 books, "Are we in a better mood?" Dean walks in and sits by Sam, "Sorry about this morning." "What's going on?" "I don't know Sammy, I'm really worried about her." "Dean we are right here nothing's gonna happen to her." "I don't know what it is Sam but I feel different about her man, I know what you're gonna say, nothing real can ever happen because what we do, but I just can't help it man I just can't stop thinking about her." Sam looked at his brother, "I know what you mean, she's pretty amazing and one of a kind, with all that being said you know you can't." "Why not Sam? I mean we can protect her when we have to and she can wait in hotels while we are working jobs and it would be kind of great to have a doc around to fix us up right." Sam gets up "Dean do you hear yourself?! You're acting like we are salesman who travel the country doing easy jobs! Not only that how can you ask her to give up something she's worked so hard in her life for?" "I know it's not gonna be easy but I think it's worth the risk!" "I just can't believe what you are saying! Besides Dean does she even like you that much?" "Now that part I'm not sure about." "I think you are out of your mind!" "Think whatever you want Sam!" "Dean what if I liked her and wanted her to come be with me would it be ok, no it wouldn't be!" "Are you saying you want to be with her?" Sam hesitated, "I'm saying, you know what never mind!" "No Sam tell me!" "If I wanted to bring a her along with us you would have a fit , you told me that it could never work out between me and Nikki but now it's all changed because you want her?!" "Sam I'm confused are you getting pissed because you want her to come with us to be with you because I asked if you liked her and you said no." "It doesn't matter how I feel about her she doesn't feel the same about me but if I did want her to come or anyone else you would say I was crazy and it would never work!" Dean looked down and thought for a minute, "If you felt this strongly for someone I would at least give it some thought, now I'm asking you to do the same for me."

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

2K 42 35
The Winchester's brothers can only pushed so far. -- Sam and Dean jump onto the cage where the door is and the lock breaks free opening the door. You...
72 6 5
"Just one day, Sammy, I would like to disappear. Become someone else; live another life where we are free." It was a dream of Dean's when everything...
7K 160 15
After being Saved by Sam and Dean Winchester and being swallowed up into their life, you are forced to reinvent yourself.
1K 80 8
You wake up in a hospital bed to find a handsome green eyed man waiting anxiously. There's just one little problem- you have no memory of your entire...