Insane [H.S]

By HarrysMyVodkaxx

What's the borderline between normal and insane? Have you ever thought about it? In medical terms how can som... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Fourteen

176 25 38
By HarrysMyVodkaxx

I inhaled in a sharp breath hoping it would help my body to relax, the car ride felt way longer than it should, I could feel my hands shaking slightly on the wheel, my brain couldn't fathom the thought that they actually broke into the asylum just to get into more trouble after finding the file they were looking for, it won't stop there and I know it, once they get it they'll keep on looking further for more information, it wasn't hard to assume that this will lead one of us to be thrown in jail sooner than later and the thought terrified me to no end.

I felt the chillingly cold weather hit my face as I killed the car's engine, my eyes tearing up slightly at the wind's hardness, I saw Harry's car in the far distance hidden behind a large tree confirming my thoughts as they're still stuck in the room. I slammed the car's door quickly while crouching right beside it as I saw flashing lights moving like crazy and the sound of footsteps and yelling were filling the area, that doesn't sound good.

I took one final look before sprinting towards the main entry which seems completely and utterly stupid but since everyone was so distracted and heading towards the backdoor, they won't notice someone getting through the main entrance, I let out a sigh of relief as I rounded the corner seeing the familiar color of the door that no one is supposed to enter, as I pushed the door open harshly, I saw Harry's and Zayn's eyes widening.

"Surprised?" I asked holding holding their gazes as they seemed speechless, my hand was resting on the door knob as I saw Zayn shifting his eyes to Harry whose expression was unreadable "there's no time for the staring contest, let's get out of here before someone comes in"

I skipped hurriedly towards the other corner making sure that there was no one in sight and that we were out of the camera's reach, my body shuddered at the thought of getting caught or being surrounded by guards, my mind was drifting to thoughts of the worst scenarios that could possibly happen to us right here, as we moved immensely around the large building I could hear the sound of screaming still there, from the corner of my eye I could see plenty of shadows moving frantically which didn't help at all.

I was distracted from my thoughts all of a sudden when I was slammed into a body, gasping as I felt someone tilting my chin harshly in the opposite direction, I was freaking out until I met Harry's sharp stare, he pointed his finger to his lips indicating that I should just keep my mouth shut.

Why am I always getting slammed into someone in this place?

Once again I was pulled out of my thoughts and forced to focus on the real world when I heard the sound of the footsteps coming closer, my gaze met Zayn's as he looked frozen, his eyes closed for a moment shaking his head slightly as we saw the shadow approaching.

"Go look for them in the other corridor, now!! They couldn't have escaped, look for them everywhere" the voice was familiar but I just couldn't put a face that fits it, I prepared myself for the man to scream again as he was nearing the corner but he never did, his eyes met Harry's yet he didn't look scared nor surprised, the corner of his lips turned up which made me even more confused.

"Tell me, did you miss it?" The man asked but I couldn't see his face due to Harry's body and the fact it was covering my small attire, in a split second I heard the sound of someone crashing on the floor, Harry knelt down whispering something in his ear and that's when I saw him getting punched again that he was knocked out cold, I stared at Zayn in disbelief, I couldn't believe what just happened.

Too much for not interacting with anyone.

We started to separate one by one heading towards the abandoned car park hastily, Zayn quickened his pace as he threw the driver's seat open as he hopped in without saying a word.

***

The car ride back to Harry's house was silent, a kind of silence where I could hear our own breathing yet no one could break the ice, I don't know if it's just me but I was shaken, everything that happened felt like a nightmare that I was hoping to wake up from, but no this is reality, the words were on the tip of my tongue but I just couldn't bring myself to talk, the atmosphere was thick and uncomfortable, I could feel nothing but the fear consuming me and the bitter emotion that was overpowering my thoughts, blaming both of them for all of this mess, yet I go back to blaming my curiosity and eagerness towards such a complicated case and a mysterious asylum, maybe it's all in my head, maybe all of this doesn't exist, but I couldn't help coming to the terms that Harry and Zayn just think that there's something wrong in this case as much as I do.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Harry's apartment came into view, they looked warily at each others before Harry dismissed us by heading to the door, I followed his footsteps and I could feel Zayn following my trail right behind me.

Harry tossed a folder of papers on the desk before turning his gaze to focus on me, I wondered when all of the arguments and hatred would stop, his ability to shown only those two emotions is thrilling.

"I am not discussing anything with you right now" his voice dripped with distress nodding with his head towards the pile of papers, a part of me wants to know an answer to all of this but the other part preferred being left in the dark "how did you get out?"

I stood there in silence, not knowing what to say, we were just close to getting chased at the asylum yet all he cared about was how did I get out? I held his gaze for a moment debating whether I should answer or dismiss him, I was upset, things weren't supposed to turn out like this.

"Is that all that matters?" I chuckled sarcastically " we were just running away like criminals and all you care about is how did I get out? Real fucking mature" The fact that I cussed surprised me as much as it surprised them but I couldn't help, it was inevitable.

I could see him clenching his jaw trying to refrain himself from saying something he probably won't regret, Zayn just stood there with his arms crossed, I could tell he was waiting for an answer as well, their desperation made me highly nervous, I stood there frozen under their authoritative stares.

"You know what, I don't wanna know how you got out of here, I just wanna know what the hell where you actually thinking? Do you think that this is a game of hide and seek? Is all of this a joke to you? Did you think that by playing the night in shining armour you would save us all?" My eyes widened at the fact that it was Zayn who said those words, I felt neglected and useless, where did all of this come from?

"Was leaving you there a better option? You wouldn't have gotten out if it wasn't for me" I screeched.

"You were a distraction, we would've made it out alive either ways, if it wasn't for you drawing more attention" Harry's harsh voice interrupted leaving me with no words to say.

"Attention? You're talking about drawing attention when it was you who punched the guy in the face, what happened to 'in and out without being seen?' What would this man say when they report Styles' file as missing and the fact that he witnessed that he was hit by someone which was obviously hiding in the backdoor makes it much more worse? Do you think a damn mask will stop them from knowing who you are?" I let out a bitter laugh feeling mad about this whole situation.

"Oh wait, it should be who we are? Right! We're all into this together" I scoffed shaking my head.

Zayn didn't reply as I saw him staring with his pale brown eyes, I stared back daring him to say something ignoring his intimidating gaze but I know he wouldn't, not after all the things we said, I saw him leaving and heading towards the roof leaving me flustered and furious at his lack of reaction.

Nothing seemed to add up, everything felt like utter nonsense, I stared at Harry's expressionless face knowing that he'd say something that I am most likely to hate him for.

"What did you say to the man after you punched him? And what did 'miss it' mean? Does he even know you?" I asked recalling what happened as everything seemed perplexed and unclear.

"Stay out of this, Celia" he lowly stated making the fuel inside me explode.

"You were the one that got me into this, I have every right to question you" I gnarled, he irritated me with his contradiction all the time, I wanted to punch him so bad and that's what I did. I charged at him blindly hitting his chest multiple times letting my anger out on him, he made me feel confused and redundant.

He finally caught my wrists in his large hands pinning them so I couldn't move, I thrashed against him trying to get out of his grip but he was stronger that I could ever be.

"I hate this, I hate all of this games" I whispered exhaustively, it became so quiet that the only thing I could hear was my rapid breathing feeling my chest rise and fall dramatically.

"Don't hate the games, baby" he said as his hot breath was fanning beside my ear "hate the player...Hate me"

________________________________

Oops did I just update?
The next update will be after an apocalyptic disaster... do me a favor and burn my school please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 4.7K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
1.1M 38.3K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...